• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Skills take time to develop.

1. #1 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Kashmala555 has a reputation beyond repute Kashmala555 has a reputation beyond repute Kashmala555 has a reputation beyond repute Kashmala555 has a reputation beyond repute Kashmala555 has a reputation beyond repute Kashmala555 has a reputation beyond repute Kashmala555 has a reputation beyond repute Kashmala555 has a reputation beyond repute Kashmala555 has a reputation beyond repute Kashmala555 has a reputation beyond repute Kashmala555 has a reputation beyond repute Kashmala555's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      522 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,064 Times in 1,230 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Подписано: 0

Post Skills take time to develop.

Not a single skill can grow day or night. It takes a long time for everyone to be the best, which gradually comes to fruition. If you want your skills to help you in the best possible way, you need to give your skills time to improve. Your skills will gradually improve with your experience and your knowledge these two things will add four more moons to your skills which will be useful for you to make the best profit in this business. Thanks

2. 5 users say Thank You to Kashmala555 for this useful post.

Imran484 (08-02-2020), Noor999 (08-01-2020), Paladine (08-02-2020), salim ahmed (08-02-2020), Shaban (06-06-2020)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Lonely

Shaban is a name known to all Shaban is a name known to all Shaban is a name known to all Shaban is a name known to all Shaban is a name known to all Shaban is a name known to all Shaban's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      49 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Absolutely you are right, because we have to have maximum time experience and we also have the knowledge to learn skills in order to make the scale insolvent, without it we cannot do it and if we do so then we have to learn a lot If we learn the skill of the skin by going hard HD, it will give us a lot of benefit and nail is something that we will never Can't give us a lock, so we need to give us more time to learn the skills while winning the scale so that we can get more money later

4. #3 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Hussnainirshad has a brilliant future Hussnainirshad has a brilliant future Hussnainirshad has a brilliant future Hussnainirshad has a brilliant future Hussnainirshad has a brilliant future Hussnainirshad has a brilliant future Hussnainirshad has a brilliant future Hussnainirshad has a brilliant future Hussnainirshad has a brilliant future Hussnainirshad has a brilliant future Hussnainirshad has a brilliant future Hussnainirshad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      228 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,800 Times in 1,181 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

yes you are right my dear friend skill take time to develop our capability to job in the forum mt5 so we should get the most from the demo account and use it and the real account in this review will succeed in your ad good morning.

5. #4 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

mohamed yossef has a spectacular aura about mohamed yossef has a spectacular aura about mohamed yossef's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      234 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Skills are very important element for any professional trader who wants to gain profits from the financial markets and to be with more powerful skills in that field it requires to practice at your negative human emotions and try to be in full control on your bad trading emotions like greed or close a winner position quickly and that is the most important skills we must have.

6. #5 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Noor999 is a splendid one to behold Noor999 is a splendid one to behold Noor999 is a splendid one to behold Noor999 is a splendid one to behold Noor999 is a splendid one to behold Noor999 is a splendid one to behold Noor999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      64 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Any skill cannot improved in single night it will take time. Forex trading is also a skill and it would take time to be improved. This time depends on your intelligence and it is different for every trader. In my opinion it will take time from 4 years to 5 years.

7. #6 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Hikmatullah will become famous soon enough Hikmatullah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Default Take time 2 profit

You are absolutely right I Agree with your Statement .If you want to learn any form, then it has to be given time .And to create a skills in forexTrading, you will need mosque time Because forex trading is very big business .You need time to learn all its principles.

8. #7 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Imran484 will become famous soon enough Imran484's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by Kashmala555     
      Not a single skill can grow day or night. It takes a long time for everyone to be the best, which gradually comes to fruition. If you want your skills to help you in the best possible way, you need to give your skills time to improve. Your skills will gradually improve with your experience and your knowledge these two things will add four more moons to your skills which will be useful for you to make the best profit in this business. Thanks

It absolutely takes time for a beautiful success from you, we take the most time to learn any thing only when we keep thinking that when it is day, then we like it again. As in forex trading, we take more time to learn when we take that thing, then we do not take any time and then I am well we go better because we feel when we do something And thank you very much for your opinion

9. 2 users say Thank You to Imran484 for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

10. #8 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

salim ahmed will become famous soon enough salim ahmed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Yes you said correct thar skills take time, so we just have to keep continue our learning, your skills will be groom and polish through experience and knowledge, as much knowledge you get so your skills will be automatically high, so just keep learning.
      Specially in forex trading plateform this is very tricky plateform, here you can easily become successful through your skills and knowledge.

11. #9 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Afzaal03 is a splendid one to behold Afzaal03 is a splendid one to behold Afzaal03 is a splendid one to behold Afzaal03 is a splendid one to behold Afzaal03 is a splendid one to behold Afzaal03 is a splendid one to behold Afzaal03 is a splendid one to behold Afzaal03's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      197 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hi friend.

Dear forex member how are you hope you will all be fine.

Dear forex friend If you want your skills to help you in the best possible way, you need to give your skills time to improve. Your skills will gradually improve with your experience and your knowledge these two things will add four more moons to your skills which will be useful for you to make the best profit in this business. we take the most time to learn any thing only when we keep thinking that when it is day, then we like it again. As in forex trading, we take more time to learn when we take that thing, then we do not take any time.if we work hard in a row then we will surely succeed one day If you work hard and the experience will work on your ability. skill take time to develop our capability to job in the forum mt5 so we should get the most from the demo account and use it and the real account in this review will succeed.who wants to gain profits from the financial markets and to be with more powerful skills in that field it requires to practice at your negative human emotions and try to be in full control on your bad trading emotions like greed or close a winner position quickly and that is the most important skills we must have.

Reply to thread