• Reply to thread
    Page 166 of 166 ... 161 164 165 166
    Results 1,651 to 1,652 of 1652

Thread: Usm7583 trading Journal

1. #1651 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Khan01 has a spectacular aura about Khan01 has a spectacular aura about Khan01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      109 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by aish1     
      Respected forex member. The prices was moving in the upward direction and touch the resistance level and still trading position in last week. it seems that the it was fully trading above the channel. But most of the time, the price was below the level. According to my calculation the it will continue its bullish movement. So, trade Accordingly and make good profit with it. Thanks my dear friends to encourage.
      Hello friend this really a good analysis of . But I think If you want to take a buy entry on this so you need to wait long time. Because Today usd index also try to makes week but now usd index try to makes strong. So it now try to go down. So if you want to take a buy entry so you need to wait for long time.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #1652 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

forget me not has a spectacular aura about forget me not has a spectacular aura about forget me not has a spectacular aura about forget me not's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by usm7583     
      Good afternoon my dear friend here is my analyses the about silver if you look at the moment of silver from yesterday is very fast forward to the downside because if the US dollar is there start increasing its value of things this week is starting and I think we can see more downside movement and silver will move to its regular point at 18

Respected forex member. The prices was moving in the upward direction and touch the resistance level and still trading position in last week. it seems that the it was fully trading above the channel. But most of the time, the price was below the level. According to my calculation the it will continue its bullish movement. So, trade Accordingly and make good profit with it. Thanks my dear friends to encourage.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. 3 users say Thank You to forget me not for this useful post.

Blue econmy (Today), Unregistered (2)

Reply to thread
    Page 166 of 166 ... 161 164 165 166

Subscribed to this Thread : 7