• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Connect with market don't create gap

1. #1 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Amju is a glorious beacon of light Amju is a glorious beacon of light Amju is a glorious beacon of light Amju is a glorious beacon of light Amju is a glorious beacon of light Amju's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      72 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Default Connect with market don't create gap

Hi sir how are you all hope you all are good and happy with your trading but here u want to share my own experiences with you i start trading 2 year ago and i know all market movement and i get hand some profit from it but after some time due to my domestic problems i left the trading but when i came back i am going into loss because of don't know the market so keep in touch with the market to avoid loss

2. 4 users say Thank You to Amju for this useful post.

Hussnainirshad (08-01-2020), Paladine (08-02-2020), Unregistered (2)

3. Dragon
    4. #2 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Hussnainirshad has a brilliant future Hussnainirshad has a brilliant future Hussnainirshad has a brilliant future Hussnainirshad has a brilliant future Hussnainirshad has a brilliant future Hussnainirshad has a brilliant future Hussnainirshad has a brilliant future Hussnainirshad has a brilliant future Hussnainirshad has a brilliant future Hussnainirshad has a brilliant future Hussnainirshad has a brilliant future Hussnainirshad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      228 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,800 Times in 1,181 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Yes you're right my dear friend vichar good night to the market and don't career gap between the trading in the market so it is our responsibility to do the chart analysis and market analysis that is necessary to get the good profit and get the good success and to become a rich man in our recharge data plan so why should get the would not just another was calibrated as necessary and the forex market.

5. #3 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Zafari has a spectacular aura about Zafari has a spectacular aura about Zafari has a spectacular aura about Zafari's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Good morning friends have a nice weakend a person how kept himm self connected to market can easly earn .but a person how doesn't remain connected to market cant be able to generate good amount of profit .for regular profit one has to work hard and stay connected to market

6. #4 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Afzaal03 is a splendid one to behold Afzaal03 is a splendid one to behold Afzaal03 is a splendid one to behold Afzaal03 is a splendid one to behold Afzaal03 is a splendid one to behold Afzaal03 is a splendid one to behold Afzaal03 is a splendid one to behold Afzaal03's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      197 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hi friend.

Dear forex member how are you hope you will all be fine.

Dear forex friend i know all market movement and i get hand some profit from it but after some time due to my domestic problems i left the trading but when i came back i am going into loss because of don't know the market so keep in touch with the market to avoid loss. it is our responsibility to do the chart analysis and market analysis that is necessary to get the good profit and get the good success and to become a rich man in our recharge data plan so why should get the would not just another was calibrated as necessary and the forex market.if we understand the market then we will not have any difficulty in putting a tail because understanding the market is the biggest strength to die for. If you sing the trailer without understanding the market, then he would leave us on the same fate, if the luck is right then we can be a professor or else our hard work gets lost, so it is very important to understand the market.

7. #5 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

emadomda has a reputation beyond repute emadomda has a reputation beyond repute emadomda has a reputation beyond repute emadomda has a reputation beyond repute emadomda has a reputation beyond repute emadomda has a reputation beyond repute emadomda has a reputation beyond repute emadomda has a reputation beyond repute emadomda has a reputation beyond repute emadomda has a reputation beyond repute emadomda has a reputation beyond repute emadomda's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      493 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,988 Times in 1,873 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Their heritage is travel, and the company has an amazing travel app, Amble, that allows you to download walking tours for cities youre probably not that familiar with, guided by well-known people who are potentially ambassadors of the brand. For New York City, the guide is Sofia Coppola; in London, its Rachel Weisz. The app gives you a really remarkable walking tour. Its an example of a brand adapting each touch point of the user experience in tandem with the emotion of the brand at the right time at the right place.

MOLLOY: Another way companies can be more human is by invoking the power of simplicity. Brands must respect the fact that customers have limited time and attention, and they must build simple, clear experiences that resonate. Consider so-called disruptive brands: Warby Parker, Jet.com, Ally Bank. They were born from a place of simplicity. They draw customers away from more established competitors by identifying friction in the typical customer experience process and eliminating pain points. Simplicity reinforces decisiveness on the part of the customer. It gives them a sense of relief. It offers clarity instead of confusion. It mitigates post-purchase dissonance.

S+B: What do companies need to do differently to simplify in this way?
      MOLLOY: They need to open the aperture on their marketing activity and not let it be the sole province of people with marketing in their titles. Thats number one.

It often comes down to the organizational structure within companies. Legacy structures dont map to the actual customer journey. Many departments are well-intentioned, but theyre out of sync with what marketing is promising and what the brand is espousing to customers. Theres an opportunity for a renewed focus on understanding the customer journey and ensuring it maps to the internal organization and how employees are rewarded for delivering on the brand promise.

SHING: Many organizations are led by people who dont understand how to unearth or develop good ideas. You thus have a lot of people in the middle of an organization trying to get suggestions for change to the powers that be, who dont always listen. This can be frustrating, so the people in the middle tend to leave and take all the good ideas with them.

MOLLOY: I also believe companies need to be fact-based, but not pedantic. The ability to interpret data in real time and understand what that data means is vitally important. Its an underappreciated skill actually observing people using your product. I dont think companies invest enough in this activity

8. 4 users say Thank You to emadomda for this useful post.

Hanyahmedahmed (08-03-2020), Ysivsvf (08-03-2020), Ysivsvfhyaab (08-03-2020), Ysivsvfhyaabsjsss (08-03-2020)

Reply to thread