• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: First, learn the language of the forex market.

1. #11 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

Noor786 has much to be proud of Noor786 has much to be proud of Noor786 has much to be proud of Noor786 has much to be proud of Noor786 has much to be proud of Noor786 has much to be proud of Noor786 has much to be proud of Noor786 has much to be proud of Noor786 has much to be proud of Noor786 has much to be proud of Noor786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      211 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,433 Times in 953 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Sure, I certainly agree with you that the Forex trading business vocabulary has been achieved in Forex trading and if you have stronger learning and business conference to announce that you are Badi Company then you are very informed about the market and that you get more and more information in the morning and that you are running the market and making the stuff

2. #12 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Noor999 is a splendid one to behold Noor999 is a splendid one to behold Noor999 is a splendid one to behold Noor999 is a splendid one to behold Noor999 is a splendid one to behold Noor999 is a splendid one to behold Noor999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      64 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Your point is absolutely right to be successful in Forex trading business we have to learn the terminologies of this market and business. For that purpose we have to spend our time in learning Forex trading and to improve the knowledge about this business.

3. #13 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Zafari has a spectacular aura about Zafari has a spectacular aura about Zafari has a spectacular aura about Zafari's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Dear friends Assalamu Alaikum for success in Forex first you had to learn the language the behaviour the Trends of market how this business operates how this market goes on this thing should be learnt first Bai you then you can invest in it without learning the language of Forex you can't invest in it you will lose your money and second so I will suggest each and everyone of you who is joining Forex first learn it and then invested

4. #14 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

omda2020 is an unknown quantity at this point omda2020's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Real, as you say, I must learn the Forex language through technical analysis of foreign currency pairs and follow-up of economic news due to its impact on the movement of currencies and opening a demo account and training on it long enough

5. #15 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

lost-soul is a glorious beacon of light lost-soul is a glorious beacon of light lost-soul is a glorious beacon of light lost-soul is a glorious beacon of light lost-soul is a glorious beacon of light lost-soul is a glorious beacon of light lost-soul's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      951 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

will bring high risk, high profits. it is a natural law. we won't get much at low risk. but we must be vigilant, and at the same time our high risk will have more opportunities to lose. for this, we must be prepared for all the risks that arise. It really is.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lost-soul For This Useful Post:

mayo76544 (08-04-2020)

7. #16 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

lover143 will become famous soon enough lover143's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Actually not like that it make easy to everyone that anyone want who has money can start forex trading, it is very important about education that you have to get all about forex and its trading system and well experienced person easily can build up their career within quick time which is much easier and quicker for who has lots of money and time with better knowledge all about forex.

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2