• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 11 12 13

Thread: How traders feel work in forex trading after losing?

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

Dearhamza has a spectacular aura about Dearhamza has a spectacular aura about Dearhamza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      793 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: How traders feel work in forex trading after losing?

Profit and loss are the part of the forex trading business but never hurt when you losing the money in the forex trading real account just behave normally and get a lesson for your loss and keep it up and try again with the help of correct your mistakes. Don't repeats same mistake again and again. Learn from your mistakes and make strong knowledge and experience with demo trading account practice and choose the best currency pair for trade and make the solid trading planimg and then participant in the real trading business. Watch thearkwt carefully and try to open the trade with the market trend. It's more better for the trader to make the good profit.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Rose20 is just really nice Rose20 is just really nice Rose20 is just really nice Rose20 is just really nice Rose20 is just really nice Rose20's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I thinks a trader associated with motivation after a loss, you have to grow them yourself by applying the perception, that there were risks in business and you will definitely experience, the loss is also important that loss must be controlled .
      so you will not be sunk too deep to go bankrupt and then back trade for your refund...

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

Dearhamza has a spectacular aura about Dearhamza has a spectacular aura about Dearhamza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      793 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Loss always happened when trader doing mistakes like the greedy emotional or aggressive trading. When trader lose the confidence and patience then must get the loss so need to review their mistakes and take good lession from their loss. Best trader never repeat their mistakes again and again in the trading business because no chance for mistakes. Use the demo account and correct their mistakes and creates good confidence and patience for the next time. Don't be hurt and prepare good learning and watch the market to review your mistakes and trade with disciplined. Before open new trade must analysis the market tecnically and fundamentally to determine the trend and watch thethe market econmic growth. Open the trade right direction andAndale the good profit.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Happy

Ahsan Prince is on a distinguished road Ahsan Prince's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      72 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Most newbies really feel disgusted when they loss or hit series of losing trades and even old traders, but veteran profitable or professional traders know that losses in forex is just part of the business and as long that they follow there trading rule they will still become profitable in the long run. However, this is the part of this business and we have to take it professionally. Otherwise, we will not be able to do well in forex trading. Let us try our best to do well and get less risk by having less losses.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1246 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,658 Times in 825 Posts

surely traders feel bad after their losses, nobody want to loss in this business, but losses can be a key of success for smart traders who try to improve their trading systems and be profitable, after each loss, they try to know what are the mistakes made and try to correct them in their future trades, losses is a part of this business and must be in control by our knowledge.

Reply to thread
    Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 11 12 13