No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 10 of 10 ... 5 8 9 10

Thread: sharmin trading journal

1. #91 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

sufiasharmin is a splendid one to behold sufiasharmin is a splendid one to behold sufiasharmin is a splendid one to behold sufiasharmin is a splendid one to behold sufiasharmin is a splendid one to behold sufiasharmin is a splendid one to behold sufiasharmin is a splendid one to behold sufiasharmin's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    257 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    The price will hit or touch 1.2213

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 4 users say Thank You to sufiasharmin for this useful post.

balochriaz (23-03-2021), Fxtechno (12-12-2020), MhFaisal (24-03-2021), Muzamilarshadfx (28-03-2021)

3. #92 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

sufiasharmin is a splendid one to behold sufiasharmin is a splendid one to behold sufiasharmin is a splendid one to behold sufiasharmin is a splendid one to behold sufiasharmin is a splendid one to behold sufiasharmin is a splendid one to behold sufiasharmin is a splendid one to behold sufiasharmin's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    257 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    USDX DOLLAR INDEX ANALYSIS: We find that the price showed a positive reaction on the daily chart after touching the 200 moving average around the support level of 92.76; this could mean it gets back the power it lost yesterday. It seems to me, from this time, the US dollar index will band to move down with support level 92.76 and EMA 200.

Admittedly, the price is still moving in the area of the falling slope. So we could not be attractive right now to start buying the price unless it forms a complete daily candle above the 200 Simple moving average.

On the weekly chart, we find that last week's closing candle was also not buoyant; the moving average 50 days period create a wall to stop the up movement, so bulls got down, and the next weekly candle is running now in a bearish form. Both 50 and 200 EMA still bearish for the price, but the signal from MACD is still positive and growing to the zero value to generate a histogram above zero value. Now we have to wait until the price breaks the moving average line. However, if the price formed a complete weekly candle below SMA, that will be bearish scenarios for the price.

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

Good evening friends. I analyzed the USDX this evening, where I expected the US dollar to return north. But now I see this pair going south. Experienced and successful traders advise us to use the stop-loss feature because we can never capture the market 100%.

OVERVIEW ON THE PAIR EUR/JPY: The pair has been unable to overcome the yellow upper boundary of the sideways market on the trading 4H chart. At this time, the pair has started reversal trading confirmed by h4 bearish engulfing and breaking ten periods MA. Its reversal trend will not be smooth because below the quotation remains some bullish barricades at 129.77, 129.44, and 129.00 leaves. The simple moving average of 50 days is very close to the current price; if the price hits the MA sharply and can break the SMA, it will lead us to sell the price.

However, as seen on the chart in the daily frame, the EURJPY still moves in a bullish trend. However, it looks that the upward movement is holding at the resistance level of 130.47. Once the resistance level can be broken, this pair will climb up to reach a psychological level of 132.69 or even higher. That means breakout with the resistance will suggest us for making buy trade from the pair.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Rejected

4. 18 users say Thank You to sufiasharmin for this useful post.

amiron56 (07-04-2021), apna_papa (06-04-2021), balochriaz (06-04-2021), bhai001 (06-04-2021), Ch saab (06-04-2021), evanshad (06-04-2021), Fighterss (06-04-2021), global20 (06-04-2021), Halena (06-04-2021), Honey Bee (06-04-2021), Interlock (07-04-2021), justen (06-04-2021), PhilipOscar (06-04-2021), rescue1122 (06-04-2021), rezwanfx (06-04-2021), Scared329 (06-04-2021), ShantiMan (06-04-2021), SweetRose (06-04-2021)

5. #93 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    257 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hi,
    Good evening all fellows. I hope you can start trading with your obtaining bonus after getting bonuses for week-13 and week-14, but I am highly disappointed that my profile is not yet updated. I also see many more elites is crying about the rewards. As far as I know, this forum's authority is beneficial and helpful to its clients, and before the market starts next week, we will see some positive steps from the admin. Today, a mixed market situation is observed. Oil and usdcad move down together, its is a rare occurrence in the market. USDX is moving south when the pound failed to move gbpusd to the north side. Gold has made a positive move after a long time. But I am looking for a good trading opportunity for the usdcad due to the fundamental reason.

GBPUSD

The price already re-tested the bottom line of the downtrend channel two times and failed already to break its support level at 1.3670. We can expect the price will move in convergence with the track again to make a re-test on the upside region at 1.3800 again. Then we need to exit from buying position.

GBP/USD Pairs look Oversold if we see in the H1 time frame with the CCI indicator. As my technical analysis, this pair will move to resistance 1.3750; these pairs' movement is still along the line. If the price can break 1.3750, then we will know more clearly the trend of today.

Pivot Level : 1.3710

Support 1 : 1.3649
    Support 2 : 1.3670
    Support 3 : 1.3683

Resistant 1 : 1.3725
    Resistant 2 : 1.3738
    Resistant 3 : 1.3800

USDCAD

usdcad is still moving below Ichimoku cloud though it was capped by the support 1.2550 right now. In the meantime, Canadian labor market data released with a very encouraging report that created an already downside hike. So it seems a downtrend already started for the pair. Therefore, the ears have some chances. On the downside, the strong support zone is 1.2398,1.2372; that zone would guarantee the upside prevails. On the upside, the usdcad needs to hold its value above 1.2550 to have a chance to reach 1.2600.

Rejected

6. 10 users say Thank You to sufiasharmin for this useful post.

amiron56 (12-04-2021), apna_papa (09-04-2021), Ch saab (09-04-2021), chirfanfaiz (09-04-2021), global20 (09-04-2021), GokBoru (09-04-2021), Interlock (09-04-2021), loaded-prof (09-04-2021), PhilipOscar (09-04-2021), rescue1122 (09-04-2021)

7. #94 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    257 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Good evening all fellows. Ofcourse, Someone who finished a great week got their bonuses for Week-13 and Week-14. Yesterday I had high hopes that my profile would be updated; somehow, it hasn't happened yet. I have not lost my hope so far. Besides, on the next working day, we will see some positive actions of this forum conductor.

The USX pair closed with bearish pressure. Both 50 and 200 MA are bearish for the price using an hourly time frame. MACD is now bearish because the last histogram was below zero value. The price of gold has created a bullish pin bar under the Ichimoku cloud. After making both retrograde candles, the gold gains the Ichimoku cloud. However, before the market closes, it falls under the cloud again, which indicates that the metal is still under negative pressure.

The nzdusd pair was consolidated using the h4 time frame, while 50 MA served as strong support for the price. The price breaks the Ichimoku cloud in the consolidated condition, and now the pair will potentially rise towards the 200 MA line. If the price manages to break the 0.7062 level, the uptrend will continue to reach the .7000 level, where 200 moving average indicates location. Still, if it fails and comes down below the fifty-day moving average and Ichimoku cloud, the pair will fall toward the red horizontal line to test it.

---------- Post added 11-04-2021 at 06:06 AM ---------- Previous post was 10-04-2021 at 07:45 PM ----------

Good morning my dear friends. Today I will share an analysis on the gbpchf. It seems that next week, we will probably get a golden chance to ride along with the bullish or bearish train. I will be confirmed after knowing your view after sharing my analysis.

On this monthly chart, we can see a broken two EMA lines 45 and 60 periods, but before closing the market, it reversed downside while CCI indicator also reversed but above the 100 value. If the price pullback gives respect to the EMA, we will be clear about its rising continuation.

The monthly chart is showing since 2016, and this pair has been trading under that EMA slope which gives us bearish data. However, if we get the CCI below 100 and the market again push back below the EMA, we will start selling this price.

GBP CHF on the daily chart, we are watching last week closed when the price moved toward 60 EMA after making breakthrough 45 EMA. CCI offering signal is bearish for the pair. We have three long bearish candles from the candlestick pattern, and before making these kinds of candle, the market formed evening start at the top. Therefore using the daily frame, we have to wait for breaking the support 1.2664 and 60 days EMA to start selling. However, if the price can get help to retrace EMA 60, then its uptrend could be strong during the all-day of the coming week.

---------- Post added at 09:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 AM ----------

I will talk to you about my running business. It is not a matter of tension in my business because I use virtual money to gather real business experience. You guess right that all my running businesses are trading in a negative direction. My trades from USDAD offered me good profits, but my trades turned negative due to high expectations and low care. My three USADX trades are also trading deeply, leaving my side. What do you think, mate? Is it my fault for keeping my trade? My view is that the 200-day moving average is still bullish for the price. When my starting position on the USX breaks the MA line, I will turn them off manually.

Regarding running the business on usdcad, the pair is very strong to travel downside with the Canadian labor market's power. A huge number of jobs are added in the last duration thats the reason I do not see any strong support for a bullish retracement. Hourly and 4-hour time frame, the price aims to break 1.2500, then its next target will be 1.2450, and a break through with the level the price will run a strong down movement for 1.2400.

---------- Post added 12-04-2021 at 06:59 AM ---------- Previous post was 11-04-2021 at 09:18 AM ----------

The market Forex has reopened, but my account still doesn't meet the Week-11 and Week-12 bonuses. Today is the first day and the first working day of a week. So, there may be some positive activities for all the members of this forum and me. I get to know many members who haven't paid for internal problems yet, and it's getting a little extra time. Last week I started a demo trade. Yesterday I shared my business activities. At the moment, the price of USDAD comes to resistance at 1.2540 per hour. If this price can rise above the level in any way, a buy business can be open in this pair. On the other hand, if the price fails to do so, the couple will open a bearish trend.

FUNDAMENTAL OF GBPUSD:

The British pound depreciated against the US dollar last week. There are five events to impress the pair this week. Here's a look at this week's Market Outlook and GBPUSD Technical Analysis.

In March, the British service PMI recovered from 49.5 to 56.2 points above 50 points. Construction PMI increased from 53.3 to 61.6 points. The construction sector has been at its highest since September 2014.

US jobs increased from 6.92 billion to 7.37 billion, which came in above the expected 6.91 billion. The US Federal Reserve is concerned about its economic strength. There are indications that.

Upcoming economic events for the British pound:
    • BRC Retail Sales Monitor

Monday, 11 GMT. British retail sales rose 9.5% in February. The sector is expected to grow by 11.9% in March, continuing the uptrend.
    • GDP
    Tuesday, 18:00 GMT. British GDP fell to -2.9% in January but rose 0.5% in February. It remains to be seen what will come out of the March report.
    • Manufacturing Production

Tuesday, 18:00 GMT. Manufacturing production fell 2.3% in January. For the first time in the last nine months, the sector has deteriorated. The sector is expected to grow by 0.5% in February.
    • BOE Credit Conditions Survey

Thursday, 8:30 GMT. The Bank of England will publish its quarterly report, which is quite essential to investors.
    • CB Leading Index

Thursday, 11:30 GMT. It remains to be seen whether the sector will go uptrend in February, even if it worsens in January.

GBPUSD Technical Analysis
    We are starting from the 1.4036 resistance level. The next resistance was 1.3944. Last week, the pair had a significant resistance level of 1.3824.

The pair's current support level is 1.3699. The following support could be 1.3582.

The British government continues to lift health restrictions. Which could help raise the price of the pound.

8. #95 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    257 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Good morning guys, There is no hope to get a bonus for week-13 and for week-14, In the meantime, the week-15 was credited before closed the week-15, My obtaining bonus is not a tradable bonus because I got just $ 6 dollars, with this situation very hard to continue posting.

Last Week Trading:
    After receiving my little bonus, I switched to the silver pair, I was first bullish because the last two more candles with four hours went up, but then I noticed that the price is restricted by the daily resistance line, so before breaking the 25, the price will need a correction enough to get a special bullish momentum, I'm sorry to say that gold and silver didn't like to take enough correction and adapted more to the upside when my tiny capital failed to safe my account.

EURUSD Analysis:
    EURUSD is trying to continue its uptrend by making a big pullback during the last couple of the week, I notice that when reaching the price daily support 1.2000 level the price tends to consolidate, last Friday it took a couple of attempts to overcome the restriction but not It broke, which is why I assume that the price will have enough retracement again to make a very quick jump to the upside, The bias is still bullish, We know from the microeconomics calendar that on Thursday, the European Central Bank will announce its Interest Rate Decision and publish the Monetary Policy Statement, we do not expect any change in policy after its statement would have any positive impact on the euro currency, If the pair can find support at 1.1950 then it will maintain this bullish bias for as long as it lasts.

Reply to thread
Page 10 of 10 ... 5 8 9 10

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Open