• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 61 of 61 ... 56 59 60 61

Thread: Umer's Trading journal

1. #601 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Kashif Shah 786 has a reputation beyond repute Kashif Shah 786 has a reputation beyond repute Kashif Shah 786 has a reputation beyond repute Kashif Shah 786 has a reputation beyond repute Kashif Shah 786 has a reputation beyond repute Kashif Shah 786 has a reputation beyond repute Kashif Shah 786 has a reputation beyond repute Kashif Shah 786 has a reputation beyond repute Kashif Shah 786 has a reputation beyond repute Kashif Shah 786 has a reputation beyond repute Kashif Shah 786 has a reputation beyond repute Kashif Shah 786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      146 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,232 Times in 919 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by umer6448     
      Good morning dear

hello friend, how are you and how is your profit of this trading week. dear friend yesterday, gold actually started falling from 1962.47, then its rate is decreasing a lot, so this time has reached at 1956.30 I think it will move upward now. If gold was touched on 1964.56, then it will move more upward and its next target will be 2000.00. If it come down from 1920, it would again trend downwards. And will succeed in going up and touching 1900 again. best of luck dear forex trader

Attachment 276555
      my dear fellow trader and friend good morning I have gone through your analysis about the most precious the prestigious metal the gold in which you have mentioned that this will go till 1920 price 11 upcoming weekly sessions I am totally agree with you but it may not go till the 1920 price level in current week but next week it will cross that level and will touch the 1900 price levels in my opinion the show trade is very profitable in Gold now

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #602 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Zahid756 will become famous soon enough Zahid756's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hi everyone hope all are earning good profit from trading this week so as my friend said gold will bullish upside but I don't think so and gold is at 1938 that's why it will bearish more at 1910 at leat.best of luck dear traders.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #603 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Jennykoko has a reputation beyond repute Jennykoko has a reputation beyond repute Jennykoko has a reputation beyond repute Jennykoko has a reputation beyond repute Jennykoko has a reputation beyond repute Jennykoko has a reputation beyond repute Jennykoko has a reputation beyond repute Jennykoko has a reputation beyond repute Jennykoko has a reputation beyond repute Jennykoko has a reputation beyond repute Jennykoko has a reputation beyond repute Jennykoko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      550 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,020 Times in 583 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Good morning dear

hello friend, how are you and how is your profit of this trading week. dear friend yesterday, gold actually started falling from 1962.47, then its rate is decreasing a lot, so this time has reached at 1956.30 I think it will move upward now. If gold was touched on 1964.56, then it will move more upward and its next target will be 2000.00. If it come down from 1920, it would again trend downwards. And will succeed in going up and touching 1900 again. best of luck dear forex trader

Attachment 276555
      Hello and goodmorning mate, the gold trade in the market this morning is going to make a string bullish movement, the gold is going to move in the upwards direction of the market and favour a buy. The dollar index increased for usd yesterday and as such reduced in the market but now gold is going to move high to favour the buy price of 1957 this morning.

4. 2 users say Thank You to Jennykoko for this useful post.

Becky22 (Yesterday), Rosemary (Yesterday)

5. #604 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Hamza saeed is just really nice Hamza saeed is just really nice Hamza saeed is just really nice Hamza saeed is just really nice Hamza saeed is just really nice Hamza saeed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      38 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Good morning dear

Attachment 276555
      Hi dear.your analysis of this money gold market is bullish pattern and it will move upward. it will be purchase exchange on this market and it will move upside in excess of 100 pips to get great benefit.best wishes

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hamza saeed For This Useful Post:

Jerom (Yesterday)

7. #605 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Hamza saeed is just really nice Hamza saeed is just really nice Hamza saeed is just really nice Hamza saeed is just really nice Hamza saeed is just really nice Hamza saeed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      38 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Good morning dear

Attachment 276555
      Hi dear.your analysis of this money gold market is bullish pattern and it will move upward. it will be purchase exchange on this market and it will move upside in excess of 100 pips to get great benefit.best wishes

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hamza saeed For This Useful Post:

Jerom (Yesterday)

9. #606 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Syed ehsan has a spectacular aura about Syed ehsan has a spectacular aura about Syed ehsan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Good morning dear

Attachment 276555

Assalamu alaikum my dear friend good afternoon hope you will be fine I have seen your analysis on gold I have learnt a lot of things from your analysis you are doing a great job I agree with your analysis it would be very beneficial for us in future with best wishes have a nice day

10. 2 users say Thank You to Syed ehsan for this useful post.

awais488 (Yesterday), Jerom (Yesterday)

11. #607 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Jerom is a jewel in the rough Jerom is a jewel in the rough Jerom is a jewel in the rough Jerom's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      53 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by Zahid756     
      Hi everyone hope all are earning good profit from trading this week so as my friend said gold will bullish upside but I don't think so and gold is at 1938 that's why it will bearish more at 1910 at leat.best of luck dear traders.
      Assalam Alaikum how are you hope you will be fine and enjoying the forex trading market after all my dear friend you are asking right and agree with you are observations Gold ranging price zone will test the support 1915 and also moves up to the resistance high for 1948, I am agree with your market analysis about gold metal because my point of view is also see the future bullish move from the gold metal and it will again move towards 2000.00 dollar in this week after the market opening so you have also said about the buying process where i am also thinking the same so i am thinking about buying option

12. 3 users say Thank You to Jerom for this useful post.

Red zone (Yesterday), Unregistered (2)

13. #608 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Amazed

awais488 will become famous soon enough awais488 will become famous soon enough awais488's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      57 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by Syed ehsan     
      Assalamu alaikum my dear friend good afternoon hope you will be fine I have seen your analysis on gold I have learnt a lot of things from your analysis you are doing a great job I agree with your analysis it would be very beneficial for us in future with best wishes have a nice day
      it is moving lower again and I expect the down swing to hit the lower level this time around. Price has maintained it's resistance and the bearish correction is showing strong momentum again. Traders can open sell positions on this.

14. 5 users say Thank You to awais488 for this useful post.

Nishakiran (Yesterday), Unregistered (4)

Reply to thread
    Page 61 of 61 ... 56 59 60 61

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Open