Reply to thread

Thread: Samsung Door Lock Review

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

jasdaweyur is an unknown quantity at this point jasdaweyur's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    155 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default Samsung Door Lock Review

It has been a hassle bringing keys all the time. They can either be lost somewhere in your room or even in your purse. For example, you buy a burger and a soda from your favorite fast-food chain, reserve a table using your keys because you realize you want to use the bathroom. When you come back with your relieved bladder, you will find out some stranger had already stolen them. Now, how will you enter your house without your keys in your bag? You cant. Or maybe you will. But it will waste a huge amount of your time that could have been used for something worthwhile like grabbing groceries. Trust me, Ive been there and I definitely dont want to go back to those times.

Looking back, I remember myself wishing that there was some automatic door lock system that could protect my household conveniently. It was like that until I heard about Samsung SMART Door Lock. At first, my family was skeptical about this new kind of technology. Of course, I couldnt blame them. For years we were used to padlocks guarding our doors from intruders. We even bought dogs to alert us from any strange being lurking around our neighborhood. But after deciding to install the Samsung SMART Door Lock, we had nothing to worry about. In terms of design, usability, security, and finger print recognition, I can attest that the SHS-P718 is the way to go.

It is so amazing how technology makes our everyday lives so much easier. From smartphones and now cutting-edge door locks, the past years have been dominated by the progression of technology. Like what Samsung has released. Just a smart door lock can make things lighter and simpler for everybody, in more ways you could possibly imagine.

Product Review

See also: Invest in the most successful traders. More details.

Specs:
    Weight 4.58 kilos
    Model SHS-P718
    Dimensions 44.96 cm x 11.94 cm x 32 cm
    Can read up to 100 fingerprints
    DC 6V (8x AA Alkaline batteries)
    Display Method Optical
    Time to Verify More or less a second

See also: Earn with no risks involved and no deposit required right now!

Samsung Digital Life is a one-stop store which gives its consumers different varieties of secure digital door lock, sets of video intercom system, and choices of home automation system with a sleek and impressive design perfect for every household. Being the pioneer in introducing fingerprint verification door locks, Hanman International Pte Ltd is an authorized distributor of SAMSUNG Digital Door Locks and Home Automation System.

Designed with world-class efforts and provision to provide your home with the highest level of convenience, SHS-P718 offers a wide variety of functions that caters to the expectations of its consumers. With its state of the art finger print recognition feature, it has numerous ways of access methods. These ways include fingerprint, PIN code, RFID Card, and an override key. Its smart functions mention auto-card detection, a user-friendly manual display, instant silent mode characteristics for quiet entry/exit, and auto wake up via IR Sensor. Samsung also ensures an enhanced security that your family can trust. It is safe and robust design can be trusted to block forced entry. The company is well-known for producing sleek and award-winning door lock designs that is perfect for every family.

We opted with the PIN code because it is the most convenient method for the whole family. Fingerprint wouldve been easier if I was living alone. But I still live with my parents along with my siblings. Sometimes extended families stay with us too. So, we crossed the fingerprint option off our list. We had the same issues considered with opting to use the RFID Card and the key.

Upon installing the Samsung Digital Door Lock, my father had no trouble navigating the manual. It is very easy to install. You will spend no sweat for this device for your door. Also, it has a stylish and futuristic design that your neighbors might actually be convinced to buy one for their benefit too. SHS-P718 prides on its robust construction that will protect you from any intruders. This is because the device will want you with an alarm if there are strangers who are trying to unlock your door. The device includes an anti-hacking encryption tool that protects your house from possible electronic hacking methods. Not only that Samsung put an alarm system to this device, they also initiated to build a fire sensor inside it. This fire sensor will alarm the household if it will detect high temperature objects approaching it. It features, too, a passage mode where it keeps your door unlocked if you need it to. Example, when you just want to play with your dog outside, or go for a walk around your village. Lastly, it will warn you if your battery is draining already. Along with the installation and the manual will you find the charger for the device.

See also: Explore the infinite possibilities of online trading with a reliable broker. Join now!

However, I will have to include the reasons why we all doubted to purchase a smart door lock before. You see, SHS-P718 is the first of its own. It is unconventional especially with how we normally lock and secure our homes every day. I admit, this device is pretty expensive but I had to invest for my family. So, I still bought it, and thats why Im writing this product review. I also find how lacking it was in terms of having advanced smart features to use along with a smartphone. It would have been easier to navigate this door lock with the help of a smartphone on hand. I guess, the company should look more to this aspect when upgrading their products. As you might know already, we didnt choose to access our new SHS-P718 with a key because finding a replacement, if ever some member of my family might lose it, would be too expensive and hassle on our part. Remember that I only want convenience in life thats why I no longer want to come back to a hard life with keys in my purse.

So far, how was the experience of this review? I hope you will consider purchasing SHS-P718 and see for yourself what it can offer you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 0 user say Thank You to jasdaweyur for this useful post.
  3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

encoupejas is an unknown quantity at this point encoupejas's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.
    I've been looking for this for a long time. Thank you for sharing!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. 0 user say Thank You to encoupejas for this useful post.
  5. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

doorcentre is an unknown quantity at this point doorcentre's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.
    Composite doors come in different designs and composite door fitted . As a result, they can fit seamlessly into the layout of the house and add value to the home. However, if you have a few concerns about composite doors, you can refer to the guide below.

6. 0 user say Thank You to doorcentre for this useful post.
Reply to thread