to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 139 of 152 ... 134 137 138 139 140 141 144 ...
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 1511

Thread: Mrsohel's trading journal

1. #1381 Collapse Post
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Hackers is a splendid one to behold Hackers is a splendid one to behold Hackers is a splendid one to behold Hackers is a splendid one to behold Hackers is a splendid one to behold Hackers is a splendid one to behold Hackers is a splendid one to behold Hackers is a splendid one to behold Hackers's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    73 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,556 Times in 519 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by mrsohel     
    Hello guys how are you? I am expecting a very good week for everyone and yesterday we can see our lives into our account but it was came poor amount of bonus once again. Yes definitely there is a few members who are getting very good amount of Bonus so congratulation for them.

I have got less than $2 off with double bonus from the contest and here is the proof.

Attachment 290252

I can see that there was a longer there is movement for EurUSD has been observed yesterday but right now price was closed at 1.1716 level which was over 1.1745 level. This is a very good chance I am expecting it will get down below 1.1500 soon.

Attachment 290253

You have done very well over the USD index and I think the USD intex is going to go up a lot because it and USD are making a lot of advance moment. At this time EURUSD will go up and the dollar index will Dawn will go because this time there is a lot of movement and gold Moving with intex while it should be against index If someone is trading then index and wall street with Trading by looking at the SP index will give very good profit

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 3 users say Thank You to Hackers for this useful post.

alos (10-21-2020), joc (10-21-2020), Unregistered (1)

3. #1382 Collapse Post
    Banned
    I am:

Killer89 has a reputation beyond repute Killer89 has a reputation beyond repute Killer89 has a reputation beyond repute Killer89 has a reputation beyond repute Killer89 has a reputation beyond repute Killer89 has a reputation beyond repute Killer89 has a reputation beyond repute Killer89 has a reputation beyond repute Killer89 has a reputation beyond repute Killer89 has a reputation beyond repute Killer89 has a reputation beyond repute Killer89's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1437 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,517 Times in 1,940 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed: 1

Hello guys how are you? I am expecting a very good week for everyone and yesterday we can see our lives into our account but it was came poor amount of bonus once again. Yes definitely there is a few members who are getting very good amount of Bonus so congratulation for them.

I have got less than $2 off with double bonus from the contest and here is the proof.

Attachment 290252

I can see that there was a longer there is movement for EurUSD has been observed yesterday but right now price was closed at 1.1716 level which was over 1.1745 level. This is a very good chance I am expecting it will get down below 1.1500 soon.

Attachment 290253
    The single currency proved quite tricky to trade as EURUSD despite initial rebound from 1.1752 to 1.1784 in European , price dropped in tandem with sterling to 1.1649 at. Euro then found renewed buying there and rallied to highs at 1.1805 in before retreating to 1.1883 at.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Killer89 For This Useful Post:

Mubasher khan (10-18-2020)

5. #1383 Collapse Post
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1576 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,735 Times in 3,063 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by Killer89     
    The single currency proved quite tricky to trade as EURUSD despite initial rebound from 1.1752 to 1.1784 in European , price dropped in tandem with sterling to 1.1649 at. Euro then found renewed buying there and rallied to highs at 1.1805 in before retreating to 1.1883 at.
    Hi mate! Greetings to you and after long time, I can see someone making analysis from EURUSD pair whereas since few weeks everyone busy with EURUSD although i was busy with crude oil, you can check & review my crude oil trades here Last night there was FOMC news which has made impact on USD market, even though we have seen some massive drive from to both trend, and the EURUSD pair still fully on bearish trend and right now the price looks trading below 1.1900 price level and by this evening i am expecting the price below 1.1890 price or more lower price.
    AHSANLOVELY TREADING JOURNAL

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahsanlovely For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

7. #1384 Collapse Post
    FX Super Hero
    I am:

majaher has a reputation beyond repute majaher has a reputation beyond repute majaher has a reputation beyond repute majaher has a reputation beyond repute majaher has a reputation beyond repute majaher has a reputation beyond repute majaher has a reputation beyond repute majaher has a reputation beyond repute majaher has a reputation beyond repute majaher has a reputation beyond repute majaher has a reputation beyond repute majaher's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    196 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,672 Times in 937 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 290252

Attachment 290253
    Congratulations on your weekly bonus brother, this time you have got a double bonus one for posting and another for the contest. Your bonus amount is not bad brother because I got less than yours. I think you have worked hard for that you should have got more bonus. You are right brother in daily chart the EUR/USD pair is continuously flat for a long time, but the hourly chart showing this pair is facing high selling pressure.

8. #1385 Collapse Post
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

dilber is a splendid one to behold dilber is a splendid one to behold dilber is a splendid one to behold dilber is a splendid one to behold dilber is a splendid one to behold dilber is a splendid one to behold dilber is a splendid one to behold dilber's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    81 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 290252

Attachment 290253
    I have been waiting for the last few days to see where the currency will go and the US dollar shows that its market is moving quite well. The fall of the EUR / USD last week shows that from 1.1612 The recovery has been completed at 1.1830. And if we talk about the continuous market, it is showing a lot more on its decline. More importantly, the corrective decline from 1.2011 cannot end yet. But since there was a temporary low at 1.1688, and it would be nice to see that aspect as it also has a lot of good aspects in the market that cause its market to decline and surprise us to give a gift too. The initial bias is neutral this week. On the downside, a break of 1.1688 will hit 1.1612 support. The break will confirm this and the 38.2% retracement from 1.0635 to 1.2011 will be targeted at 1.1485. On the upside, a break of 1.1771 will turn the bias upside down for the first 1.1830 resistance. ۔

9. #1386 Collapse Post
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Zoha1 has a brilliant future Zoha1 has a brilliant future Zoha1 has a brilliant future Zoha1 has a brilliant future Zoha1 has a brilliant future Zoha1 has a brilliant future Zoha1 has a brilliant future Zoha1 has a brilliant future Zoha1 has a brilliant future Zoha1 has a brilliant future Zoha1 has a brilliant future Zoha1's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    105 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,589 Times in 650 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by zaree     
    Hi brother how are you? it has defended the short-term upward trend on the graph of the clock, the sustainable movement above the low-moving average of the SMA is 200 hours and the main psychological barrier of the area is a major catalyst for the Bulls. The technical indicators on the graph for the clock have already moved to the near-term purchasing saturation areas, but the positive momentum has not yet reached the daily chart.
    Yes the market is in good bullish move in short-term expected that it will touch 1.1 745 this is good buy trade for those traders those have scalping strategy or using small tp with big lot size.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Zoha1 For This Useful Post:

11. #1387 Collapse Post
    It's time to retire!
    I am:
    ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    10118 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    1 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,378 Times in 16,189 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed: 7

Attachment 290252

Attachment 290253
    Greeting and good morning Mrsohel. How are you? I hope you are well and trade well too.

This is poor amount but if you can make good trade, a good earning is possible by your account. Forex market is very volatile so trade slowly to catch a long trend. About the eur/usd I am bearish bios due to different clear reason.

I honor your thinking and according to your idea just take a few dollars to pick up some green pips
    ----AMIRON TRADING JOURNAL----

Latest Update
    https://forum.mt5.com amiron56-s-Trading-journal

12. The Following User Says Thank You to amiron56 For This Useful Post:

13. #1388 Collapse Post
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Mubasher khan has a brilliant future Mubasher khan has a brilliant future Mubasher khan has a brilliant future Mubasher khan has a brilliant future Mubasher khan has a brilliant future Mubasher khan has a brilliant future Mubasher khan has a brilliant future Mubasher khan has a brilliant future Mubasher khan has a brilliant future Mubasher khan has a brilliant future Mubasher khan has a brilliant future Mubasher khan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    58 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,798 Times in 1,084 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe

Although the euro initially rebounded from 1.1742 to 1.1774, trading in the euro against the dollar proved to be tricky, and the price fell with the pound to 1.1649. The euro then found new buying there and rebounded to a high of 1.1800, then fell back to 1.1880.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mubasher khan For This Useful Post:

Aqsa khan (10-18-2020)

15. #1389 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Yousaf akram1 is a jewel in the rough Yousaf akram1 is a jewel in the rough Yousaf akram1 is a jewel in the rough Yousaf akram1's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 290252

Attachment 290253
    hello friends, last week's candle is very important for the market, as the swing of the market close above from the level, we have the very strong economic of event. the Market will test the level very quickly and maybe are chances to break and toast down and look towards the target of 200 pips. stay blessed.

16. #1390 Collapse Post
    FX Vampire
    I am:
    ----

mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    168 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,479 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe

Dear friends how are you? I have got 9.9 dollar last week for my weekly bonus that is a very small amount of Bonus and I will try to trade silver in this week and there is a very good chance that silver will down below 22.55 and I really try to to sale for long term. Last time I have made very good amount of profit with silver trading so with such a tiny amount I really want to you survive for the whole week. Where is my analysis about silver kindly have a look.

Name: g.PNG Views: 20 Size: 29.8 KB

Thank you.

17. 6 users say Thank You to mrsohel for this useful post.

global20 (10-18-2020), HappyLife (10-18-2020), howtoforextrade (10-18-2020), Muhammad Mushtaq (10-18-2020), Shaban (10-18-2020), tradingforex (10-18-2020)

Reply to thread
Page 139 of 152 ... 134 137 138 139 140 141 144 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 8