• Reply to thread
    Page 147 of 147 ... 142 145 146 147
    Results 1,461 to 1,467 of 1467

Thread: Mrsohel's trading journal

1. #1461 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Daring

Abdullahparacha has a spectacular aura about Abdullahparacha has a spectacular aura about Abdullahparacha's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by mrsohel     
      Hello guys how are you? I am running with silver trading which is in cell position of 24.71 and this is giving me more than $5 off loss and right now my 50% capital is in loss and I am really thinking that long-term selling condition for Silver will be formed and it can get down below the level of 24.00.

What is your expectation me and your point of view about silver?

Have a look of my trading.

Attachment 292051
      gbp usd is hanging down and I trust you have dynamic exchange on this pair and it will give you great benefit. I didn't have any exchange on this pair as I was occupied and I didn't see this pair. This pair is presently looking bearish to me and after the retest now trust it will keep making the bearish development.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Abdullahparacha For This Useful Post:

Waqas1007 (10-22-2020)

3. #1462 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7630 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 26,970 Times in 8,840 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 1

Hi guys how are you? I am expecting that you are very e good and making very big amount of profit and I have visited to journal today and several members making very big amount of profit with gold buying in silver buying and also I can see that gbpusd is continuously going upward direction and so many of us making profit with gbpusd.

Right now I can see that price of GBPUSD is getting down below 1.3102 which is the lowest price level today and the chance is very high that it will get below 1.3045 today and if you look at the H4 chart then definitely the selling pressure is clear to me.

Attachment 292380
      Yes GBPUD pair already started to creating bearish candle, but yesterday this pair created very big bullish candle and also break his resistance level, in this situation its really risky to follow today's candle, today also this pair not moving well, but i think if this pair can break 1.3050 level that time will be good decision for us to make sell order otherwise we can follow this pair for long position.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to zahid4x For This Useful Post:

mrsohel (10-22-2020)

5. #1463 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Relaxed

Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2021 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,709 Times in 5,184 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 1

Hi guys how are you? I am expecting that you are very e good and making very big amount of profit and I have visited to journal today and several members making very big amount of profit with gold buying in silver buying and also I can see that gbpusd is continuously going upward direction and so many of us making profit with gbpusd.

Right now I can see that price of GBPUSD is getting down below 1.3102 which is the lowest price level today and the chance is very high that it will get below 1.3045 today and if you look at the H4 chart then definitely the selling pressure is clear to me.

Attachment 292380
      Greetings to you mate ! GBPUSD is trading in clear positive to test the key resistance at 1.3165, which represents the first defense against the continuation of today's expected bearish trend, which requires holding below the mentioned level and the most important level below 1.3200, supported by stochastic negative. Let me remind you that our main expected target is 1.3055.
      We have two lives, and the second begins when we realize we only have one

21/10/20 update

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Youcefstyles For This Useful Post:

mrsohel (10-22-2020)

7. #1464 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1092 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,745 Times in 3,470 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 292380
      So you are expecting that GBP USD will give a long there is movement today? Yes as far as my analysis about daily chart for gbpusd I can see that the downtrend is still ongoing and price was cross over 1.3149 and right now it is moving back below 1.3100 so chance is very high that it will continue the bearish movement today.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to global20 For This Useful Post:

mrsohel (10-22-2020)

9. #1465 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Waqas1007 has a brilliant future Waqas1007 has a brilliant future Waqas1007 has a brilliant future Waqas1007 has a brilliant future Waqas1007 has a brilliant future Waqas1007 has a brilliant future Waqas1007 has a brilliant future Waqas1007 has a brilliant future Waqas1007 has a brilliant future Waqas1007 has a brilliant future Waqas1007 has a brilliant future Waqas1007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,837 Times in 774 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 292380
      the gbp- usd is making good volatile moves and i think the gbp-usd will be in the bearish trend but now it is on a key support level and i think we will see a bounce from there and 1.3150 will be a very good level to buy gbp-usd and we can target 1.3220 level for the profits.And i think of it breaks the level at 1.3080 then we will sell this pair.

10. #1466 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      207 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,569 Times in 1,029 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 292380
      Hello friend, you are looking a good predictor of gbpusd pair, gbpusd pair is very much dangerous pair. I saw many trader lost their all property only trading from gbpusd pair, The indicator RSI is showing a downway movement too because the usd index will make a uppish way, from your direction the gbpusd pair will reach to 1.3000 price today. Good luck my friend.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to howtoforextrade For This Useful Post:

mrsohel (10-22-2020)

12. #1467 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

Kazmi12 has a spectacular aura about Kazmi12 has a spectacular aura about Kazmi12 has a spectacular aura about Kazmi12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      33 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

From a technical perspective the pear struggled to find acceptance above the 61.8% Fibonicci level of the 1. 2011 -1.1612 downfall and witness a modest pull back from the 1.1 880 – 90 congestion zone. This makes it prudent to wait for some strong follow through buying on the mentioned hurdle before postitioning for any further appreciating move.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Reply to thread
    Page 147 of 147 ... 142 145 146 147

Subscribed to this Thread : 8