• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 90 of 90 ... 85 88 89 90

Thread: Candy crush trading journal

1. #891 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Jennykoko has a reputation beyond repute Jennykoko has a reputation beyond repute Jennykoko has a reputation beyond repute Jennykoko has a reputation beyond repute Jennykoko has a reputation beyond repute Jennykoko has a reputation beyond repute Jennykoko has a reputation beyond repute Jennykoko has a reputation beyond repute Jennykoko has a reputation beyond repute Jennykoko has a reputation beyond repute Jennykoko has a reputation beyond repute Jennykoko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      550 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,020 Times in 583 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Miral ch     
      crude oil update
      Crude oil is facing its huge buliish movement in the h4 time frame the value of CL is now following at 40.97$ and then it's been a movement that's fluctuating on the bulish side and may cross the next target upto 43 by the end of the week and may go towards the upward so set trade on it and keep patience
      Good luck
      Hello Pal, the market for the crude oil this morning is going to make a move in the upwards direction of the market. The pair it's expected to move in the downwards direction towards the level of 38.35 in the market this evening. The pair is going to be a bearish movement. So a sell is best to be placed for CL

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #892 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

iqrash1989 has a reputation beyond repute iqrash1989 has a reputation beyond repute iqrash1989 has a reputation beyond repute iqrash1989 has a reputation beyond repute iqrash1989 has a reputation beyond repute iqrash1989 has a reputation beyond repute iqrash1989 has a reputation beyond repute iqrash1989 has a reputation beyond repute iqrash1989 has a reputation beyond repute iqrash1989 has a reputation beyond repute iqrash1989 has a reputation beyond repute iqrash1989's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      454 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,492 Times in 968 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

crude oil update
      Crude oil is facing its huge buliish movement in the h4 time frame the value of CL is now following at 40.97$ and then it's been a movement that's fluctuating on the bulish side and may cross the next target upto 43 by the end of the week and may go towards the upward so set trade on it and keep patience
      Good luck
      Hello my friend, how’s it going with you today? this is currently holding good position and i think this will be in the bearish side for a short term move. the target will be 150 pips. Have a wonderful day my friend. thank you very much for sharing your analysis.hoping that you will enjoy your trading week.

3. #893 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

GMurtaza001 is a splendid one to behold GMurtaza001 is a splendid one to behold GMurtaza001 is a splendid one to behold GMurtaza001 is a splendid one to behold GMurtaza001 is a splendid one to behold GMurtaza001 is a splendid one to behold GMurtaza001 is a splendid one to behold GMurtaza001's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      145 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

crude oil update
      Good luck
      Hello mate hope you are well and enjoying your trading. I show your analysis and i also think it will be continue go up for target. Because i show it just try to go down after reject the level and try to go down and hit the bearish level. then it again try to go up and now stay on bullish trend line. which are says it will be hit the upper level. If it can broke this level then it will be hit 175 pips very quickly. Best of luck for good trading.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Reply to thread
    Page 90 of 90 ... 85 88 89 90

Subscribed to this Thread : 9