• Reply to thread
    Page 165 of 165 ... 160 163 164 165
    Results 1,641 to 1,644 of 1644

Thread: Atif Shazad Trading Journal

1. #1641 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Atif shazad has a brilliant future Atif shazad has a brilliant future Atif shazad has a brilliant future Atif shazad has a brilliant future Atif shazad has a brilliant future Atif shazad has a brilliant future Atif shazad has a brilliant future Atif shazad has a brilliant future Atif shazad has a brilliant future Atif shazad has a brilliant future Atif shazad has a brilliant future Atif shazad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      154 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,690 Times in 823 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 1

Default USDJPY is going to buy

Quote Originally Posted by Atif shazad     
      My name is Atif Shehzad.And I live in Punjab Pakistan District Toba Teek Sing.My city Pirmahal.And I have 5 years experience in forex trading and am very much an expert trader.I am very much a hard worker trader and like those who work more.I have a lot of knowledge that I come here I will give to all my friends, which will benefit you very much. Because I have learned a lot of advance, I hope that whatever I post here will prove beneficial for you.I hope you will welcome me very well here and will like my posts.
      Good Friday Hi friend how are you all So today I would like to share my update about USDJPY with all your friends
      Dear friend, here I tell my friends about the market trend because according to my experience the trend of market can towards the buy .
      The price that is going on in the market right now is 104.772.
      No resistance 104.802
      No 2 resistance 105.046
      It seems that the market will break resistance 1 number one easily and how much it will start to form above at this price 105.046.
      So this time, you should get your entry as soon as possible and do your profit posture and work while looking at the trend line . have a good day
      Attached Images  

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 2 users say Thank You to Atif shazad for this useful post.

ayan555 (Today), ForexRider (Today)

3. #1642 Collapse Post
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Daring

ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3177 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 19,887 Times in 7,418 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Good Friday Hi friend how are you all So today I would like to share my update about USDJPY with all your friends
      Dear friend, here I tell my friends about the market trend because according to my experience the trend of market can towards the buy .
      No resistance 104.802
      No 2 resistance 105.046
      It seems that the market will break resistance 1 number one easily and how much it will start to form above at this price 105.046.
      So this time, you should get your entry as soon as possible and do your profit posture and work while looking at the trend line . have a good day
      Thanks for your technical analysis about United States dollar Japanese yen and right now you are thinking bullish Movement in this currency pair but I am not agree with you as I am looking more downward Movement in United States dollar Japanese and where I will think that selling trade is looking best and according to technical analysis 103.80 is best target
      "Satisfaction is more important than your success"
      My Latest Trading journal update is below
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14958015

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ayan555 For This Useful Post:

Atif shazad (Today)

5. #1643 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      Daring

ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6106 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 24,731 Times in 7,512 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

No resistance 104.802
      No 2 resistance 105.046
      Buying of the Usd/Jpy seems difficult now because this week the Usd/Jpy has declined with the strong bearish force and this week it created the bearish engulfing candle at the weekly time frame and touched the support while at the monthly candle the beginning of the more bearish movement this week is showing a strong declination we will see more so the selling is best.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ForexRider For This Useful Post:

Atif shazad (Today)

7. #1644 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Usman latif is a glorious beacon of light Usman latif is a glorious beacon of light Usman latif is a glorious beacon of light Usman latif is a glorious beacon of light Usman latif is a glorious beacon of light Usman latif's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      228 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

No resistance 104.802
      No 2 resistance 105.046
      I am agree with your analysis dear friend about usdjpy l currency pair. but from my point of view the price of USD JPY will move in downward direction. The reason is that there is a continuous resistance available to take the price section in downward direction. but hope it will be a short term downward trade and will break through its price easily and started to move in upward direction. Thank you very much for sharing your analysis have a good day.
      Hi guys please visit my recent reading journal.
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14853772

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Usman latif For This Useful Post:

Atif shazad (Today)

Reply to thread
    Page 165 of 165 ... 160 163 164 165

Subscribed to this Thread : 9