• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 11 of 11 ... 6 9 10 11

Thread: Do you like Messi or Ronaldo?

1. #101 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

arslanrizvi1 is a glorious beacon of light arslanrizvi1 is a glorious beacon of light arslanrizvi1 is a glorious beacon of light arslanrizvi1 is a glorious beacon of light arslanrizvi1 is a glorious beacon of light arslanrizvi1 is a glorious beacon of light arslanrizvi1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      52 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I would love to share some information about Cristiano Ronaldo for those who have little knowledge about him.
      He is Portuguese professional footballer who plays a forward for Juventus and captains the Portugal national team. Often considered the best player in the world, and widely regarded as one of the greatest of all times. Ronaldo has won five Ballon d'Or awards and four European Golden Shoes, both of which are record for a European player. He has won 29 trophies in his career, including six league titles, five UEFA Champions Leagues, one UEFA European Championship and one UEFA Nations League. Ronaldo holds the record for most goals scored in the UEFA Champions League (127) and the joint record of most goals scored in the UEFA European Championship (9). He has scored over 700 senior career goals for club and country.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to arslanrizvi1 for this useful post.

Baghi (12-08-2019), Hanjra005 (12-08-2019)

3. #102 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

gunarko is on a distinguished road gunarko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think Ronaldo is the best proven after he moved from Real Madrid now playing for Juventus in the Italian league, Ronaldo is still proving his skills to become the league's top score. he does not only depend on the Real Madrid team which in fact are all talented players. But Cristian Ronaldo has talent, high discipline and a training schedule that exceeds players in general. it can be seen from the performance of Cristian Ronaldo in the Juventus team. i hope this information correct.

4. #103 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Ubah Stanley is on a distinguished road Ubah Stanley's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Cristino Ronaldo is the most complete player in the history of football the only player to score goals in every minute, lifted international trophies he has won the champions league more than some football club. Cristino Ronaldo has more champion league goals than any other player in the world, Cristiano Ronaldo was the first player in the world to have 4 European golden shoes collectively Cristiano Ronaldo has won over 30 trophies and above including 6 league tittles 5 eupean cups 1 European championship Cristiano Ronaldo has also won over 16 cups from friendly competition. Cristiano Ronaldo all in all has won over 300 tittles with some of them coming through childhood Cristiano Ronaldo has scored over 715 career goals and still counting, Cristiano Ronaldo holds the record of the most goals in uefa European championship with 9 goals, FIFA club world cup with 7 goals, UEFA National League finals with 3 goals Cristiano Ronaldo has five balloon d'or more than any European footballer. Which is regarded as three greatest of all time, Cristiano holds the record of highest jump in football history staying in the air for about 1 minute with a very high jumping level, Ronaldo is a player that can give you goal when you need win that is to say his is a magician in the field he is a match winner. Apart from Cristiano Ronald been a complete perfect professional footballer with great talent and hard work, Cristiano Ronaldo life outside football field is something to emulate the best charitable sports man is Christino Ronaldo he helps people in need, he donate blood freely to the sick Cristiano Ronaldo undoubtedly by far the best football player to come on the planet earth and Cristiano Ronaldo is about to break the record of the person with highest international goals I don't know where to start and stop talking about what Cristiano Ronaldo can and has already achieved in football, history will remember him as the man who brought too many things in the Game of football (hard work, determination, never give up). Messi is also an exceptional player with lots of talent and determination and that's why he is where he is today Messi is a beast on the field of play you hardly get the ball of his feet and he has eyes for killer passes. Messi has won alot of trophies with Barcelona but has never won an international trophy despite the fact that he has played world cup finals and two copa America and couldn't winnig any of them, meanwhile Messi is the second highest scoring active football player right now 2nd after Cristiano Ronaldo who's the first with over 715 goals and above and Messi now having the highest number of golden boots and balloon d'or and Cristiano Ronaldo having international trophies and with highest goal scorer of all the active players right now, after careful consideration and assessment not been sentimental and in all ramifications I can tell you that we are lucky to have this two legends in the world of football without doubting and all the facts. But from my own decision I think and strongly belive that with all his achievements Cristiano Ronaldo is the person I love most and believe he is the best football player of all times. Pele of Brazil has the highest number of goals and also won the FIFA World Cup in his time but giving that the world has changed Athens morden football system and there's no comprehensive record of all his achievements I still believe so much that Cristiano Ronaldo is and will always remain the best ever footballer in the world..

5. #104 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Medhat Abdelsattar is an unknown quantity at this point Medhat Abdelsattar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My friend thought Messi was the most skilled football player in history. But player Cristiano Ronaldo is the best player, as effort, performance and record-breaking, tactical moves and the best role model for anyone who wishes to become famous .. and this duo gave us a very interesting competition in football and fun

6. #105 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

mahogany is an unknown quantity at this point mahogany's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Share your thought

I turn to a vampire any time i want to. i become a vampire because of how people treat me, this world is a wicked world and not fair to any body. at the snack of my finger things are made happened. am now a powerful woman and no one step on me without an apology goes free. i turn to human being also at any time i want to. and am one of the most dreaded woman in my country. i become a vampire through the help of my friend who introduce me into a vampire kingdom by given me their number. if you want to become a powerful vampire kindly contact the vampire kingdom whatsApp at +1 4313007649 on their email worldofvampir@hotmail.com

Reply to thread
    Page 11 of 11 ... 6 9 10 11