GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 39 of 40 ... 34 37 38 39 40

Thread: Tacaz Trading Journal

1. 21-12-2020 04:05 AM

2. #381 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:

Tacaz has a reputation beyond repute Tacaz has a reputation beyond repute Tacaz has a reputation beyond repute Tacaz has a reputation beyond repute Tacaz has a reputation beyond repute Tacaz has a reputation beyond repute Tacaz has a reputation beyond repute Tacaz has a reputation beyond repute Tacaz has a reputation beyond repute Tacaz has a reputation beyond repute Tacaz has a reputation beyond repute Tacaz's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2685 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,964 Times in 1,092 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4
    What is Value at Risk (VaR)?
    Value at Risk (VaR) is a calculation of the potential loss that will occur when you buy an asset. This is a common term in the world of investing. Not only when you buy shares, but it can also be like buying property and so on. But you also need to know that Value at Risk is actually a general concept that can be applied to any number of things.
    Name: var.jpg Views: 2471 Size: 49.9 KB

VaR is widely applied in finance to quantitative risk management for various types of risk. Value at Risk calculates the amount of potential loss that may occur in the company's portfolio. Potential loss is defined for a certain period of time. Value at Risk as the amount of risk loss is measured in absolute currency values. For example, daily VaR with a probability of 95% is 2.3 billion, meaning that in the next 20 days there is a potential loss of 2.3 billion.

There are several methods, in calculating Value at Risk , among others.
    • Variance-covariance: is a method of calculating VaR that uses the assumption that all asset returns in the portfolio are normally distributed. In this method the VaR method requires standard deviation and convarince data from the assets compiling the portfolio.
    • Historical simulation: is the basic method of non parametric approach (does not assume normal distribution). This method observes the return of the current portfolio for the past several times.
    • Monte Carlo: is a calculation method that is almost similar to the variance-convariance method . However, in the Monte Carlo method, the parameters of a distribution are not calculated but are assumed.

Advantages of VaR
    There are various advantages associated with using asset values ​​to estimate risk. The first, which is easy to understand, gives us a number to indicate a certain level of risk. This also applies to a variety of assets, including stocks, bonds, currencies, and derivatives, meaning that various institutions can use them. Finally, it's important to remember that VaR is widely used, making it a good standard for buying or selling assets.

However, there are also some limitations associated with calculating VaR that we must understand. Most importantly, there is no standard protocol for determining company-wide assets / portfolios / risk, and it is possible that the statistics used in the value at risk formula end up understating or increasing the potential risk associated with the investment in question.

Potential Profits and Losses
    By looking at the risk of loss and potential profit, investors can determine how much investment will be invested, what assets will be invested and also how long these assets will be maintained. Therefore, investors will calculate this carefully.

As long as the risk is still within the acceptable limit, investors will usually bet on the initial loss and hope for the next profit. Every business will go through this phase and if it fails in the early stages, then the company will close down and not thrive. If you pass the critical point, the profit will continue to be made.

3. 15 users say Thank You to Tacaz for this useful post.

Amalia (06-03-2021), dilber (23-12-2020), Jackman (23-12-2020), Logika (23-12-2020), Mushtaqbaghoor (23-12-2020), Muzamilarshadfx (01-04-2021), ProTrader1 (16-01-2021), Sayemme (23-12-2020), Unregistered (1), Yousaf akram1 (23-12-2020)

4. #382 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:

Tacaz has a reputation beyond repute Tacaz has a reputation beyond repute Tacaz has a reputation beyond repute Tacaz has a reputation beyond repute Tacaz has a reputation beyond repute Tacaz has a reputation beyond repute Tacaz has a reputation beyond repute Tacaz has a reputation beyond repute Tacaz has a reputation beyond repute Tacaz has a reputation beyond repute Tacaz has a reputation beyond repute Tacaz's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2685 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4
    Quote Originally Posted by The End     
    Yesterday i have claimed this post for qualification and it has been approved

Today on trying to claim another post this message appears

I have claimed some posts before to be qualified but they didn't exceed 10
    posts as mentioned in rules of the program, I even didn't write a total of 10 posts since the bonus for quality program has started

Also and this is the most important i have not received any messages concerning any refused posts as according to the rules i should receive a message for every post i think and the reason for refusal

So is this a technical error or what, i wish explanation
    Hello mate, The End i have notice that 95% percent members are facing this problem like you.It should have informed you by email that your posts will be rejected. But I can assure you that these problems will be solved soon by IT department.You should never take tantrums as all the members are facing the same problem.Yesterday i have send my one post for claim which has been successfully approved.You can check the attachment below.
    Name: Screenshot_20210120-063249.png Views: 2386 Size: 269.1 KB

Today i I wanted to claim my update today but unfortunately, that same as you i get this option that my posts has been resfusal by editor.One of my posts was approved yesterday, but today when I wanted to claim another post, I received this message without any email notification.When I did not claim more than one post, how can it be said that I have the claim 10 times and it has been canceled.So I think this is a technical error that will be fixed very soonName: Screenshot_20210120-014055.png Views: 2240 Size: 116.4 KB

We are also facing this problem with you. I hope the admin will solve this issue very soon. So keep up the good work and trust the trusted admin. He never left us in difficult time.

Regards,
    Tacaz

5. 12 users say Thank You to Tacaz for this useful post.

Amalia (06-03-2021), HiddenTreasure (20-01-2021), kashifsial (20-01-2021), lenfrell (22-02-2021), Muzamilarshadfx (01-04-2021), Ranger (20-01-2021), Salman120 (19-02-2021), Sayemme (20-01-2021), TuneForex (21-01-2021)

6. #383 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    2685 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4
    What is Repurchase Agreement?
    A repurchase agreement is a form of short-term loan to a dealer of government securities.In the case of a repurchase agreement, the dealer sells government securities to investors, usually overnight, and buys them back the next day at a slightly higher price.A repurchase agreement is something that is used to raise short-term capital. It is a common tool of the central bank's open market operations.For parties who sell securities and agree to buy them back at a future date, it is a repurchase agreement.For parties on the other hand to trade, buy the security and agree to sell it at a future date, it is a reverse repurchase agreement.

Understand the repurchase agreement
    Usually something that is considered a safe investment because the security in question serves as a guarantee. That is why most agreements involve United States treasury bonds .Classified as a money market instrument, the buyback agreement functions as a short-term loan with collateral and interest.Buyers act as short-term lenders, while sellers act as short-term borrowers. Securities sold are collateral. Thus the goals of both parties, safe funding and liquidity can be fulfilled.

What if it happened in certain cases?
    In the case of bankruptcy, in most cases the repurchase agreement investor can sell the collateral.This is another difference between a repurchase agreement loan and a guaranteed loan: In the case of most secured loans, the bankrupt investor is automatically arrested.A repurchase agreement that has a certain maturity date usually the following day or week is a term repurchase agreement.A dealer sells securities to an associate with the agreement that he will buy it back at a higher price on a certain date.In this agreement, the counterparty gets the use of securities for the period of the transaction, and will receive interest which is stated as the difference between the initial selling price and the repurchase price.Interest rate is fixed, and interest will be paid on maturity by the dealer. A term repurchase agreement is used to invest cash or financial assets when the parties know how long it will take them to do so.

Type of repurchase agreement
    • There are three main types of repurchase agreements. First, the most common type is a third party repurchase agreement. In this arrangement, a clearing agent or a bank conducts transactions between buyers and sellers and protects each other's interests.
    • It holds the securities and ensures that the trader receives cash at the start of the agreement and that the buyer transfers funds for the benefit of the trader and delivers the security at maturity.
    • Second, in a special delivery the repurchase agreement, the transaction requires a bond guarantee at the beginning of the agreement and after maturity. This type of agreement is not very common.
    • Third, in a retained repurchase agreement the seller receives cash for the sale of securities but keeps it in a custodian account for the buyer.
    • This type of agreement is even less common because there is a risk that sellers may go bankrupt and borrowers may not have access to collateral.
    • After understanding the definition of a repurchase agreement and its types, we must understand the risk of a repurchase agreement.

Credit risk mitigation instruments
    Repurchase agreements are generally viewed as instruments that are mitigated by credit risk. The biggest risk in a repurchase agreement is that a trader may fail to maintain the end of his agreement by not buying back the securities he sold at the maturity date.In this situation, the buyer of the security can then liquidate the security to try to get the cash paid initially. Why this is an inherent risk, is that the security's value may have decreased since the initial sale.And so can leave buyers with no choice but to embrace security that was never intended to be sustained over the long term.On the other hand, there is also a risk for the borrower in this transaction; if the value of the security rises above the agreed terms, the creditor may not resell the security.

In general, the credit risk for a repurchase agreement is dependent on many factors. Includes transaction terms, securities liquidity, specifications of the counterparties involved, and much more

7. 11 users say Thank You to Tacaz for this useful post.

Amalia (06-03-2021), Aromakhan (10-02-2021), B4u (18-02-2021), global20 (10-02-2021), lenfrell (22-02-2021), Leofric (10-02-2021), mrsohel (10-02-2021), Muzamilarshadfx (01-04-2021), Salman120 (19-02-2021), Scared329 (10-02-2021), The End (10-02-2021)

8. #384 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    2685 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4
    Quote Originally Posted by tradingforex     
    Hello,

We are following all rules of the forum. So, why the forum authority not following their own made rules of weekly payment? On everywhere its written about the weekly payment schedule. It should not my concern because I am earning cents bonus but now I have hope because some of my post has been approved. I am requesting the forum authority to follow their own rules. A system error can be happened for 1 week, 2 week, 2 months, 3 months. But almost 5 months gone after the new system. It will be joke in this modern technology world, still there are error. Its humble request to make a schedule of payment.

Thanks
    Hello my valuable forum mate tradingforex, after checking your profile I feel like you haven't been working for a long time.So you have no right to humiliate the authority.The authority is doing its job.The bonus is available on a weekly basis and we don't care if it's late or early.Do not treat any admin or moderator as you are treating them.If you are getting low bonus then it is not the fault of any admin or any Moderator.I appreciate everybody here and will like to emphasize that Mt5 Forum and Instaforex activity is pure and sincere Because forum is really working with your struggle with you and make sure you guide well and be safe from losing your hard work.The forum is a team of professionals and sincere people who have a small desire to achieve because sharing can only be done sincerely.

Note: Please make sure that you are not getting any salary here that which will be given to you on a fixed date.Because it has to be said that it can come anytime so I will guide you to do the same again. So it would be better for you to be wait like other members.

Live long Instaforex and Mt5 Forum.

Best regards

Tacaz,

9. 14 users say Thank You to Tacaz for this useful post.

Amalia (06-03-2021), Farnadus007 (25-02-2021), Forexreal (24-02-2021), Guestteam (24-02-2021), Interlock (24-02-2021), Leofric (24-02-2021), loaded-prof (24-02-2021), Muzamilarshadfx (01-04-2021), ola4real (26-02-2021), R3spawn (24-02-2021), Ranger (24-02-2021), Sunnyleone (24-02-2021), SweetRose (24-02-2021), The End (24-02-2021)

10. #385 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    2685 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4
    Quote Originally Posted by bappy4x     
    The Pandemic Situation (COVID-19) & The Economic Impact (Global):

Hello, world!

Greetings to traders. The Covid-19 pandemic situation has made a huge impact on the world economy. Through this thread, I will update the current situation of COVID-19, Vaccination and its impact on the Global Economy.

Thanks & Regards

bappy4x
    Greetings and good night my valuable forum fellow.Our appreciated forum mate, bappy4x has create a new thread related Covid_19 pandemic.First of all, I would like to thank you for opening this thread on this topic.So I'm going to talk about my country's Covid_19 situations.The number of Covid_19 patients in our country is 5%.In our country, 36 people died in 24 hours.In 24 hours there are 1352 new cases in front.The test pass rate was 3.6 percent.There is a significant reduction in deaths from corona in Pakistan.

The impact of Covid_19And vaccines:
    There are 3 lakh doses in Pakistan to eradicate Corona. In Pakistan, Corona vaccinations will be applied twice on a patients which has been approved by our expert doctors.Which will cover of 2.50 thousands of people.These five dossiers were negotiated by China to Pakistan.We hope that exports will have an effect. Other businesses will be affected. One of the goals of this economic system will be to see daily which areas are being affected and how we can help them.First of all, our Prime Minister mentioned the price of oil, which is actually in favor of all scenarios, that is the price of oil. That's about four billion dollars less.And the biggest thing is that the scope has arrived. And a 35% reduction in price.Inflation is preparing to burden the people.Three days ago, petrol was likely to go up by 7 PKR and diesel by 6.5 PKR.Ogra petrol proposes to increase petrol price by 20.7 PKR.Recommended to increase the price of diesel by Rs. 19.61 per liter.The final decision will be taken by the Minister in consultation with the Finance Minister.

Global
    C PEC road has made a surprise to those who are jealous with Pakistan development especially India.So now we will talk about India which is never happy with the development of Pakistan.In particular, he is very unscientific about the C PEC, he talks like this and acts like this and tells how much he has done with this intention.The Pak army has once again made it clear that it has defeated the enemy.India is being unveiled and there will be more.

11. 7 users say Thank You to Tacaz for this useful post.

Amalia (06-03-2021), B4u (04-03-2021), bappy4x (03-03-2021), Farnadus007 (04-03-2021), Felix4x (10-03-2021), Muzamilarshadfx (01-04-2021), Salman120 (04-03-2021)

12. #386 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    2685 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4
    Greetings and good afternoon to all Administration team, visitors, readers, and my beloved forum fellows from different servers.Hopefully, everyone is fine and enjoying the last day of weekend with your friends and family mates.Continue the undertaking of the MT5 insta foreign exchange discussion board with enthusiasm.Tomorrow Monday, joined the community of friends of the USD buyers for the regular buying and selling layout. Since I believe the USD Index will restart its bullish trend by rising to test the closing resistance level of 93.25 The balance of the USA financial system has made the USD index presently in an uptrend route in the direction of the rate of 93.15 In bad correlation, USD Index is underneath perchase stress till the rate of 93.45.As a result, it appears that the perchase USD Index option will most likely have the best chance of generating dominant profit for the next week.

Important news for next week's trading:

This is the most essential replace for today. Because today market is closed and it will open from tomorrow. On the Thursday, Opec- JMMC Meetings will communicate for the USD index and other all pairs. It will make the market unstable for positive as this news will be release within next week. And subsequent Thursday, there has a medium- impact news for USD regarding ISM Manufacturing PMI, So Thursday, the USD index will pass much. So be cautious about taking any entry in USD-based pairs in the subsequent week.
    Name: thursday.png Views: 1356 Size: 34.9 KB

On the next Friday, there is a lot of high-impact NFP news on the USD currency related Non- Form Unemployment Changes.Its a good sign for unemployed persons. There is also on the USD currency that has high-impact news regarding Unemployment rate and averaging hourly earnings. So it's that next week trading is one of the most prominent for traders.So, on that day, take each move cautiously, particularly when entering the USD base pairs. On next week, don't take any entry seriously.
    Name: friday.png Views: 372 Size: 15.1 KB

Trades Update in GBPUSD:

I have hold my buy entries in GBPUSD from few weeks ago . After opening my orders the USD Index quickly dropped to the 92.85 level, while GBPUSD fall down to the 1.3668 level. GBPUSD was trading at 1.3745 at the end of the last week.It stirred sort of a made hour last FridayFriday. It went downwardly to check the 1.3670 level before moving keep a copy to check the 1.3720 level. once the USD index was checking the ninety 92.85 level, the GBPUSD was testing the 1.3670 level.
    Name: GBP TRADES.png Views: 375 Size: 23.7 KB

Trades Update from Bitcoin:

Bitcoin is appearance bullish.Few week's ago it visited take a look at the $61000 level and everybody expecting that by this weave Bitcoin can take a look at the $100000 level for sure. However, it did not happen as a result of suddenly Bitcoin modified its direction to pessimistic from the optimistic trend. It visited take a look at the 51000 level. Currently once more it's attempting to check the $56000 level.
    Name: BTC TRADES.png Views: 372 Size: 23.8 KB

The Forecast on the GBPUSD for next week:

The GBPUSD combine next week there area unit still signs that the market desires to continue the movement towards the uptrend, as a result of on many occasions it appears that GBPUSD is setting out to have bother moving down, it additionally appears that the rise is obtaining tighter that makes costs any off from the demand zone of 1. 3670.The USD Index has also risen high, maybe even corrected before USD hours, but it is still strong, the USD index is getting more bullish until the price touches around 92.80 at the close of this market.The likelihood continues to be there's a chance for the uptrend to continue which may place costs into higher positions.

I see GBPUSD still lacking support from the results of the GBP economic knowledge unleash, that to this point has not had a high impact. GBPUSD sellers are a lot of dominant on the Weekly time-frame technically. the worth of following GBPUSD seller's destination is at the one.3600 level to urge robust support on following Weekly time-frame. I still vote for the USD Index up to the worth of ninety three in response to the results of the discharge folks economic fundamentals on Friday that matched expectations.
    Name: GBP weekly.png Views: 383 Size: 40.9 KB

Key events:

• The possibility of a peaceful British monetary unit (GBP) weakening because of reports from British PM Boris Johnson United Nations agency plans to increase the imprisonment law till next October.
    • However, it's conjointly value listening to in today's ny session because the Federal Reserve System Chairman Jerome Powell created another statement. So I think he GBPUSD worth to maneuver up once more and fail to check the terms that is below 1.3700.
    • The target of the decline involves the price at the worth of 1.36900. the space to level support continues to be wide.

Trade recommendation:

So that the reference is possibly the chance for the currency opposite to the USD Index continues to be within the ruler of the seller's defence, wherever the GBPUSD movement continues to be during a downtrend, recently the GBPUSD movement is up wherever simply creating a correction part in order that our next purpose is so higher focus is trying to find a group up open position that's ideal for costs to fall back within the long-term.

The sell signal for the GBPUSD:

Entry level: 1.3770
    Take profit: 1.3730
    Stop loss: 1.3830

The analysis on the Bitcoin:
    The Bitcoin is still in a bullish setup in H4 timeframe after previously the price was able to break the potential resistance level at $61000 and the candlestick was able to close above that price so that the price rose and was able to break the $54000 level or at the $55340 price range and currently the price is at the resistance level the $56147 price range, if it is at this resistance $57000 level If there is no reversal setup or potential support that is broken.

The Bitcoin condition that is in an exceedingly fairly sturdy Support space and it's seemingly that the value can move up once more, it's seemingly that this can be supported by sturdy fundamentals as a result of there's a ship that ran aground on the shipway inflicting several ships to urge unfree and unable to cross, This incident will definitely hamper the provision of products to major countries and might cause fluctuations within the Bitcoin market to extend.

Key events:

• The current Bitcoin scenario remains positive as a result of the Bitcoin combine additionally experienced a optimistic trend last yesterday
    • Now, on this occasion the worth level of $54000 are a possible purchase entry purpose as a result of seeing the reference level of resistance within the $57000 space are the pivot within the continuation of the optimistic trend of this Bitcoin combine.
    • if in step with my prediction there'll seemingly be a rise once falling touching the extent as I even have marked here. as a result of if you look to the left here there's a level that may be a sensible and robust level in my opinion.

The discription for trade idea and signal:

As you all know that Bitcoin already touch my TP level, which I share some days ago.In mercantilism crypto pair Bitcoin specifically, there's an opening that there'll be a really smart trend for any analysis in order that your prediction attracts a conclusion that worth|the worth|the value} could also be up to a price of $58000. And will be a mere prediction in order that you hope that the trades you create can use stop loss and cash smart and measurable management in order that mama hopes that subsequent trade are going to be in accordance with the mapping.

Buy signal for the Bitcoin:

Entry level: $55600

Take profit: $57500

Stop loss: $54000

13. #387 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    2685 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4
    Greetings and good afternoon to all Administration team, visitors, readers, and my beloved forum mates.Hopefully everyone is and doing well in trading. This week's market has opened once more,seems like there's no market gap occurring during this USD major combine, that the hope is that the market can run in keeping with what we have a tendency to ready yesterday, of course. Like the TP level I mentioned yesterday for Bitcoin has touched it and with it the GBPUSD has hit my SL. Just like the previous arrange, I still believe the USD can strengthen once more these days with the aim of testing the nighest resistance at the 93.15 level.Consequently, to direct this bullish USD Index situation, the USD Index need to leave behind away from the closest assistance degree at the 92.75 level. So that if there is a debilitating of the USD Index in the Asian purchasing and selling meeting, it is likely that it will exclusively be limited to adjustment to appear to be for a bullish cross once more. So that with this arrangement.

The News Update:

Today there is a solely low- impact news on GBP currency concerning Mortgage Approvals .Others pairs like USD, NZD, JPY and EUR moreover have a few immoderate have an effect on news today . Market will stop up very unstable at some factor of news time. Basically, the Monday buying and selling is very risky for traders.I repeat this factor once more and once more in my journal. That's why we need to take care. So you can take any entry without fair according to your trading plan. Because this time is very useful for us by using scalping strategy.
    Name: news.png Views: 366 Size: 25.9 KB

The lots completion of the EURUSDweek:

After credited bonus last Friday of week-12 I opened a get interchange EURUSDweek and closed these running trades within some minutes after. You'll be able to close your trade instantly if you would like. This rule is applicable for this combine solely. I additionally closed one in all my trades in EURUSDweekly instaforex future pair with near $1 loss. When today, I managed this little loss and a bad sign is that currently i'm unengaged to provide any withdraw request as until I don't recover my all previous and current losses.. You get a bonus then the a lot of lot size you've got to use within the EURUSDweek, which you see in your profile.
    Name: EURUSDWEEK TRADES.png Views: 360 Size: 32.1 KB

Trades Update from Bitcoin and GBPUSD:

My account is as yet not liberated from losses.Because my present requests are additionally running in loss.I want to save my these exchanges from Bitcoin for a long-lasting period trading.Now my these exchanges are drifting in a monstrous loss.The Bitcoin appears to be too a ton hazardous ideal now, that is the exclusively cause I am away from the Bitcoin exchanging. In view of the arrangement shutting that. I'm also buy for by means of GBPUSD. Subsequent to endeavoring out a cutoff value, the GBPUSD expense should make a solid sign pattern to the bullish trend.I have set my TP at 1.4050 stage for a long-term.Now GBPUSD is looking for and advancing over the 1.38200 cost.
    Name: ALL TRADES.png Views: 353 Size: 23.7 KB

The Forecast for the EURUSD:

EURUSD Pair is down once more at 1.1774, EURUSD will go up first and then return to proceed its bearish trend, it turns out that the motion is down proper away due to the fact of symptoms of an extend in the charge of the Dollar which presently has stepped on the rate of 92.86. But for the Asian session, the motion of the EURUSD Pair is nonetheless hard to verify whether or not it will be bullish or bearish due to the fact the motion is continually sideaway, consequently buddies are cautioned to wait and see first to see similarly rate tendencies so you can understand the authentic course of the goal.

I see that the EURUSD motion will have a bullish style today, simply a correction or perhaps there will be a greater motion due to the very dominant buyer's pressure. The possibility for the charge to upward thrust is nevertheless being held by means of a range of resistances with the assist of the transferring common line, which, like the price, will reinforce the consumers too far. However there are nonetheless many fee possibilities to make a foothold with the energy of the customers that are seen today.
    Name: EURUSD H4.png Views: 362 Size: 39.7 KB

Key events:

• If it turns out that what takes place later is a false break, then the purchase setup I have noted will no longer be legitimate and the charge has the workable to pass bearishly in the direction of the closest guide at the fee degree of 1.1705.
    • Hopefully the indicator breaks out, so that the fabonacci retracement crash evaluation method can once more grant profit.
    • For now, the EURUSD currency pair itself is nonetheless in a sideways circumstance and there hasn't been plenty movement.
    • We'll see when the American buying and selling session will be like.

Name: EURUSD H1.png Views: 353 Size: 36.8 KB

The discription for the trade idea:

EURUSD nevertheless seems to be in a barely undergo state, however this opportunity is solely brief due to the fact there used to be some earnings taking motion taken by using the client the day prior to this when EURUSD managed to go up a little greater than earlier than and we will truely be capable to take gain of this via beginning to open buy. now due to the fact with a moderate decline this time it is possibly to be a form of stepping stone.If this takes place the opportunity is that when the EURUSD goes again up greater then we will be in a position to obtain earnings from this state of affairs pretty well, however nonetheless want to pay interest to the place the SL factor is due to the fact the market is on the day Monday is every so often very dynamic and can alternate route at any time.

The buy signal for the EURUSD:

Entry level: 1.1750
    Take profit: 1.1815
    Stop los: 1.1600

The sentiment and outlook for the Gold:

The week, on the one hand there is a true D1 timeframe, on the different hand there is a regular bullish trend. The state of affairs is controversial and ambiguous, however I did not assume lots down at 1710. The hourly time stops the pair's in addition growth, which indicates the electricity of the bears, plus the 1732 reflect stage is shut to all here, which is resistance at the moment.On Monday, I assume a return to 1717, per chance lower, with similarly strikes to 1715, the passage of the 1705 degree is nevertheless in question, with a excessive likelihood it can be contained.

if we pay attention, the rate is in a consolidation phase. If the charge holds round necessary areas in the vary of 1.3750 there is the possible for the fee of gold lower back bullish up to the degree of 1680 the opposite be alert if the rate of gold continues to go down and ruin the degree 1750 then there is attainable fee will reverse path to go bearish down closer to the next stage in the vary of 1700.

Key events:

• As we are used to seeing, the Asian session tends to be on a alternatively sluggish journey, however every so often we are additionally aggressive, we will wait for the European session.
    • Possibly it will seem to be a little the place the fee is goingcertainly this gold pair is attempting to damage resistance however it hasn't been capable to.
    • if in these stipulations it is higher to simply forum the first whilst ready for affirmation that the charge will ruin guide or resistance.
    • In addition, if you seem to be at the USD Index, it additionally appears like the possible for strengthening again, for that reason this will additionally have an influence on buying and selling in foreign money pairs that are associated to the US dollar.

Trade idea:

In the Asian session the charge has down to the degree of 1715 due to the fact the USD Index rate has reinforced pretty quickly, however in the Asian session the gold pair constantly strikes up and down so it is higher Wait and see first to see the improvement first earlier than making a decision, both a sell or buy orders. The thing or indication of the motion of the Dollar is certainly very large, so pals have to additionally analyze the motion to be used as a benchmark for gold.

The sell signal for the gold:
    Entry level: 1727
    Take profit: 1715
    Stop loss: 1737

14. #388 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    2685 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4
    Greetings and good night to all Administration team, visitors, readers, and my beloved forum mates. Hopefully, everyone is fine and doing well in trading. How have been the effects of your mates' treding yesterday? Did you follow my signal that I share yesterday? As I updated my journal yesterday and share a signal about gold, yellow metal touched my TP level shortly after. Earlier, I had said about USD Index that the TP has also been hit.You can check in my previous posts.How success amassing profit! In the end, on Monday buying and selling yesterday, USDX managed to create a bullish each day candle as beforehand predicted. However, in general, this USD Index strengthening looks to solely have a sideways impact for the USD predominant pair, for this reason developing a sideways condition, possibly the impact of the give up of the month or Monday so the market is nonetheless quiet with buying and selling activity. Then what about the buying and selling design that comrades have organized today? For buying and selling on Tuesday, mates will aid buy USD motion by way of searching for sell possibilities on GBPUSD, EURUSD, and gold. Because I suppose market stipulations at the stop of this month will right the USD Index down. As viewed in yesterday's trading, the strengthening of the USD does now not have an perfect climax effect, so I expect the USD will fail to proceed its bullish trend today.

The Evergreen ship has been removed from Suez Canal:

The 12% of the trades was between the Egypt, Aisa and the Europeans through this Suez Canal. But when this ship got stuck in this canal, it had a very bad effect on the global.Bwcause which contained Oil and electronic containers.But experts will be able to figure it out according to their experience.Now the Evergreen ship that was trapped in the Suez Canal has just been removed successfully.So it's not going to affect the Crude Oil badly.But I'm doubt because I read today that the price of oil will jump to Friday, so you should avoid trading on Crude Oil.
    Name: 811651_6166318_Suez-canal-upd_updates.jpg Views: 721 Size: 53.0 KB

I did now not have the high-quality week, I misplaced the capital I have in my account, this is terrible. I misplaced barely extra than $400 some weeks ago and my buying and selling account stability is precisely $1200 from $1600, which can not do something even if I would like to exchange further. Also my free margin has been decrease.Because I have already used some lots with my current orders.Trading with such low free margin for any cause may put me into hassle of getting better returned the preliminary capital.
    Name: BTC trades.png Views: 340 Size: 23.6 KB

Trades Update on the GBPUSD:

I have considered properly purchase positions for GBPUSD when this validate the bullish fee motion. Although there is an extra 1.10 lot purchase on GBPUSD, that used to be a mistake. I have been monitoring because the weekend. I am sorry about the failure of these trades, the USD index is susceptible considering that ultimate week, which will add to that weak spot this week, GBPUSD might also sooner or later get to spoil the key resistance at 1.3745 for it to go in addition greater than 1.3800.
    Name: GBP trades.png Views: 337 Size: 23.5 KB

The Forecast for the GBPUSD:

At the moment, we must expect a bullish correction strive from the British Pound against the US Index and take a look at the resistance area close to the 1.3900 level. Where else can we expect a rebound and a continuation of the decline in the British Pound quote towards the US Index. The target of the downward motion of the currency pair, is the place at the level of 1.3700.The rate also indicates a potential decline in expenditures on this 4 hour time frame. In addition, till now there has been no sign of a charge increase until the price is capable to fall to the support region of ​​1.3680. Only if the price fails to smash the support region will the new price have a excessive enough workable.

GBPUSD will cross bearishly with a medium-term goal of round 1.3600. due to the fact from what I noticed on the excessive H4 timeframe, the present candle is a bearish candle with a massive sufficient promoting pressure. Of direction we have to appear at rate conduct over time, or from every every day candle. due to the fact the momentum of charge moves can exchange at any time, even though every now and then there are signs. however from what I analyzed on the excessive timeframe it appears like GBPUSD will strive to pass bearishly in the direction of the low fee round 1.3580 preliminary target.
    Name: GBP H4.png Views: 347 Size: 37.9 KB

Key events:

• The present day buying, it is already dangerous, the GBPUSD has skilled a sharp upward shove today, which can also be accompanied by way of a pullback.
    • In general, the increase from today to nowadays is corrective and now that the pair has started out to decline, there is truly a return for 1.38200.
    • If the rate stays below, we will proceed to decline, however nowadays I did not anticipate a lot volatility. If the greenback can proceed its pass north, the pound will be offered to the decrease restriction of 1.36700.
    • The GBPUSD charge motion tonight, the charge has bounced returned in the small quarter the place the charge managed to make a decrease low and a decrease high.

Name: GBP daily.png Views: 344 Size: 38.7 KB

Trading recommendation:

It turns out that the bearish path appears getting more advantageous till now, bro, the place there is a great bearish motion once more and getting nearer to the guide place which has the practicable to come to be a viable goal of the bearish style that takes place in GBPUSD, if the USD index is getting more suitable it will motivate GBPUSD to cross deeper bearish, this is a technical situation that lets in GBPUSD to attain the aid place as a possible goal of the ongoing bearish trend.The bearish motion is supported through the circumstance of the USD index which presently tends reinforced and the greater significant the correlation.

Entry level: 1.3710
    Take profit: 1.3680
    Stop loss: 1.3755

The analysis and outlook on the Gold:

The American session persevered to put strain on the gold pair. The USD Index has reinforced greater than the degree of 93.20 so that it will robotically goal the ninety four area.In the photograph below, thru the D1 timeframe, it suggests that the bearish footing is very strong. Therefore, taking a promote entry order is the most best precedence in taking benefit of the every day vary tonight to the guide region of ​​1670.We can see that gold is nevertheless attempting to get again up to trap up with the agents and at least will strive to capture the goal at 1695 level.

Gold is moving down after experiencing an upward movement. Gold has the probability to journey a deeper decline gold is possibly to go down in the direction of 1670 support. There is nonetheless an probability to enter promote to get most fulfilling outcomes in this buying and selling session tonight, the stress of love is robust so there may be nothing incorrect if we seem to be for right momentum proper for making a promote entry.

Key events:

• The domination of the retailers is anticipated to be one of the exterior elements that can be taken benefit of, due to the fact the gold pair is honestly experiencin deeper than the downtrend from Monday yesterday.
    • Implementation of the earnings goal can publish the charge of 1670 tonight.
    • The bearish style that is shaped looks to be plenty deeper due to the fact the USD Index looks to attempt to proceed to crawl into the 93.56 location so that this effective correlation can be used to pick out a long term choice to the 1660 region.
    • If the rate now a successful breakout closer to the stage of the resistance area, then the possibilities are that gold will upward jostle to the rate of 1700.

The trade idea for gold:

I suppose the gold market will go up first to the charge of 1690 and after that it simply drops again, The motion of the gold pair the day before today used to be pretty fantastic, had a very excessive right away fell back.So open purchase with a brief goal first is exceedingly good, after that alternate to eyeing for open sell, whilst the decline can go to the fee of 1670 so we can open purchase then promote nowadays to maximize buying and selling results, simply set the cash administration as possible.

The sell sign for gold:
    Entry level: 1687
    Take profit: 1675
    Stop loss: 1694

15. #389 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    2685 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4
    Greetings and good afternoon to all Administration team, visitors, readers, and my beloved forum fellows.Hopefully everyone is fine and enjoying the profitable trading.By the way, how have been the effects of your trading yesterday with my analysis on GBPUSD and Gold?. Nearly all mates USD areas region a buy USD Index buying and selling graph on a protection trade via opening a transaction of sell GBPUSD,EURUSD, and other pairs which are included with the USD base pairs.Congratulations to the perchaser USD group. Because the day prior to this at the quit the of USD Index yesterday, managed to document a superb change once more through growing a sturdy bullish day by day candle. The preceding day was once determined to counter trend, by means of including sell avearaing in the GBPUSD, EURUSD, and buy the Japani Yen and USD Index growth tapped the opening of the American session in, it became out that USD Index did now not control to go down, rather it endured to climb till the market closes, and in the give up this morning simply a few days ago, account lower back to pick out up. Whereas some days ago in my previous updates I idea USD Index would be correlation upwards, making corrections at the cease of this week from earnings taking via USD customers and additionally beforehand of the Easter excursion this weekend. interestingly the market stated some other.

A new user has created an account with my username:

I suppose you can also have observed that a new consumer has registered with a identify like mine.Whose username is Tacaz1. So I do not comprehend who it is? This is both my fan or, i assume it wishes to discredit me that I have created clone bills so I desire to make clear that I did now not invite it and I am now not accountable for this user.You all understand that I am no longer free adequate to deal with clone accounts.The administration and moderator can take a look at that this is now not my referral.I requested him why he selected my username and he did not reply me.
    Name: tacaz1.png Views: 376 Size: 127.5 KB

Trades Update from GBPUSD:

I have referred to earlier than that presently I have some buy orders on the GBPUSD, which are floating with the loss simply. Yesterday used to be the day for the GBPUSD. After making the scheduled rate round the 93.35 level mark, the GBPUSD has moved returned downside the bearish trend. Then today, after creating a bearish trend of the USD Index, we may also see some bullish hole with GBPUSD. But for the duration of this bullish, basic I am searching ahead right here to a possible buy hazard with GBPUSD which ought to exchange under the 1.4000 level.
    Name: GBP TRADES.png Views: 337 Size: 23.6 KB

My current trades on the Bitcoin alsoare floating with a massive low though I think I have make a mistake to open these Bitcoin trades. But the crypto currency Bitcoin has grew to become with his price level to the bullish fashion however with the aid of the subsequent week, I can manipulate some good-looking quantity of profit via my Bitcoin trades. Crypto currency Bitcoin has performed a lengthy ride to the bullish area and its been a excellent week for Bitcoin. After checking out some decrease prices, the Bitcoin will fly to adobe the $62000 level.Then my these running orders on the Bitcoin can bring profit.
    Name: BTC TRADES.png Views: 338 Size: 23.9 KB

The sentiment for the GBPUSD:

Currently the fundamental GBPUSD currency pair is buying and selling at a fee of 1.3757, transferring downward from the degree of the market opening charge this Wednesday. It appears like GBPUSD will end its bearish style these days to the help stage of 1.3680 and then reject it returned up to resistance at 1.3820 as the US Index weakens.if these days the GBPUSD pair manages to ruin the help degree at the rate of 1.3734 Until the charge stage of 1.3725 will assist the seller to proceed to strain the perchasers till the subsequent help stage at the fee of 1.3675.
    Name: GBP H1.png Views: 348 Size: 42.8 KB

I think before it did one thing wrong in order that it had been admonished, very sis it's just like the trade war has been heating up since there have been restrictions on imports and exports of products from European country, that is why a deal was created brexit, in order that Britain is out of the grip of the European Union recently there has additionally been news from Democratic People's Republic of Korea that it's same that it'll fireplace missiles at United States targets.These fundamentals will definitely have a big impact on the forex Market, that is why we tend to ar forever analyzing the USD index to predict wherever it'll go next.

Key events:

• If essentially United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland is latched up in its country, wherever it's obscurity to be seen, the EU has restricted imports and exports of products from the united kingdom.
    • Folks with restrictions cannot enter EU countries, condemns Prime Minister Boris Johnson and his policies. The United States is actively increasing its arsenal plans and developing cooperation with several countries.
    • Whereas the economy seems to be growing, turning the rate in an exceedingly positive direction.
    • we glance forward to hearing from you. And technically the value much didn't reach the 1.3875 evel.

Name: GBP D1.png Views: 346 Size: 39.9 KB

Trading recommendation:

My analysis suggests a continuation of the correction to the extent of 1.3575, from that the value has reversed towards the north. in line with the specialists, there aren't enough tests for associate higher level, like 1.3925, due to the autumn, it should have fallen from there.I perhaps a strengthening from the present levels, or once falling into the 1.3685 area. This state of affairs are canceled if the combine consolidates below 1. 3723.Market participants area unit waiting or don't need to grow.

Entry level: 1.3750

Take profit: 1.3715
    Stop loss: 1.3805

The Forecast for the EURUSD:

As for the EURUSD try itself, there's a sign for fall down when virtually touching the 1.1700 indicant. Thus, the strengthening in terms of the USD Index index could be a basic issue. however do not let your guard down as a result of it has been a pair of days yesterday that it additionally bounces up once more.EURUSD appearance terribly quiet and sideways. perhaps as a result of the London session has not opened however therefore costs solely contend within the high and low vary space yesterday. However, deciding from the previous movement, currently it's managed to form today's high with a indicant of 1. 1747.

• The USD index, that shows the strength of the us greenback against several of its main rivals, remains making an attempt to keep up its strength despite.
    • The fact that the conditions area unit still not extremely reaching to go up powerfully and can even go down with a lot of obvious potential.
    • ADP Non-Farm Employment Changes may be a high impact USD news unleash that talks regarding job creation as a vital main indicator of shopper outlay, that constitutes the bulk of overall economic activity within the United States.

The trade idea:

I think just like the buyer's power can enter the market however there's no terribly robust pressure to push the worth up therefore it's terribly true that sellers are still typically breaking it and antecedently there have been tries to maneuver up, instead they have an inclination to be pushed back track with none real vital strength. i feel the EURUSD can still go up once more within the European session to finish the gathering then it'll plunge back once coming into the session as a result of the impulse of the pessimistic trend continues.

The buy signal for the EURUSD:
    Entry level: 1.1745
    Take profit: 1.1785
    Stop loss: 1.1700

16. #390 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    2685 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4
    Greeting and good afternoon to all the Administration team, visitors readers, and my beloved forum fellows. Hopefully, everyone is fine and enjoying profitable trading. How was once the results of commerce buddies within the closing amendment the final previous month? Finally, USD Index was once corrected and fell barely to help at 93.50. With the introduction of this pessimistic day-by-day Doji candle, unremarkable we'll look forward to the route of the vogue that managed to wreck up bigger or decrease on Wednesday's shopping for and mercantilism the previous day to adjust to the trend. however, concerning your shopping for and mercantilism graph today? Just in case, we will pay interest to the indispensable neck of the woods of 93.65 for nowadays, later if it's effectively broken down, it's in all probability that USD Index is going to be trending pessimistic nowadays, and contrariwise if it receives rejection there then Index is perhaps to leap lower back to proceed its weekly optimistic fashion all over again nowadays.

The news update:

There has the OPEC- JMMC Meetings for all day. So, succeeding today is that the most vital day for the USD Index. ISM Manufacturing PMI news is going to be discharged succeeding today. So, watch out regarding taking any entry on today. Aside from this, there has no high-impact news on the market except the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries.USD Index and Crude Oil might jump throughout this meeting time. Otherwise, nothing is additional necessary for commerce. There has a medium- impact news ISM Manufacturing PMI, which can impact on the USD based pairs. So look at the coming news and trade according to your trading plan and capital.
    Name: news.png Views: 338 Size: 52.6 KB

The trades update from Bitcoin:

Bitcoin appearance clearly pessimistic straight away. It visited take a look at the $59450 level today.I even have opened three separate trade on the Bitcoin for long- term. As a result of the Bitcoin can try to take a look at the $62000 level soon for correction. I will be able to close my trade after touched this resistance level. I haven't set my TP. I dont wish to let my account blown out therefore simply. However, its a haul that I cant maintain this momentum for a protracted time.
    Name: BTC TRADES.png Views: 326 Size: 23.4 KB

Update of my running trades in the GBPUSD:

GBPUSD is moving with a significant pessimistic trend. It visited take a look at the 1.13800 level by that weave. Then i feel it found that I'm within the trade currently. Then it bounced back to check the 1.3745 low level once more. Seems like the market can offer me for profit. I bet that if I close this trade early then among few days after GBPUSD can break the 1.4000 level.GBPUSD can attempt to take a look at the 1.3550 level by this weave. So, expect the potential merchandising chance in GBPUSD.
    Name: GBP TRADES.png Views: 325 Size: 23.7 KB

The Forecast for the Gold:

From the H₄ timeframe, it will be seen that buyers' troops still dominate the gold metal try in long commerce whose costs rose through the resistance space. However this morning it's fallen below the resistance, in my opinion the gold metal try will still continue its optimistic movement if it manages to interrupt out of the 1725 resistance space. However if you reject it, it'll come back to the 1690 level.When coming into the European market session this afternoon.
    Name: Gold D1.png Views: 325 Size: 36.4 KB

Gold is actually forming a new consolidation zone, okay, after trying to go up but back down and currently the price is moving in the demand area of 1716 1700 levels.
    Market conditions like today are better, indeed, we are waiting for stronger market movements, to minimize losses and losses that may occur and don't rush to execute in the market.

Key events:

If we have a tendency to see that presently gold remains during an optimistic trend, this could be seen from the movement of gold that is presently, as a result of these days I'm attempting to open a obtain position on the gold try.
    I believe the target of this currency try will go up to the worth of 1710 level these days and if it manages to interrupt the resistance at 1700 level then the possibilities are that it'll go up even higher.
    Seeing the movement of gold H₄ that is presently experiencing a sideways, we have a tendency to cannot force it to enter the position straight away, thus we have a tendency to should hold back in watching for the instant this consolidation zone breaks.
    Name: Gold h4.png Views: 326 Size: 37.9 KB

The trading recommendation:

The chart shows the most obtain signals. This implies that presently the upward movement is additional relevant within the future. I'm looking forward to confirmation within the sort of extra signals for purchase. Therefore, I'm considering the immediate target of the some points bulls or 1720 levels. Cancellation of the movement is that the decline in value the signal or the extent of 1700. Basically, the prospect of shopping for is additional probably within the returning week.

The sell signal for the Gold metal:

Entry level: 1710
    Take profit: 1695
    Stop loss: 1725

The outlook for the Crude Oil:

The decline that occurred in Crude Oil looks to possess reached the Oversold limit therefore afterward the value starts to rise once more, if later friends wish to seem for purchase opportunities at Crude Oil then you must look forward to the value to be corrected initial.Most likely the Oil market can kind an optimistic trend from the H₁ time frame, and therefore the optimistic trend that's fashioned from the H₁ time frame has the chance to become a protracted trend considering that Crude Oil could be a trend from an oversized time frame furthermore as a optimistic trend.

The Crude Oil value had fallen to 59.00 level as if it had been on the brink of provides a signal to any or all folks that there was a possible to continue the downtrend when last night the worth had emotional up to 60.20 supported the market state of affairs within the previous couple of hours, there's still a downward direction within the Crude Oil try, that is expected to possess the worth going into the offer zone of 57.80.

Key events:

• Seems to be firming on positive news regarding the revised information for the fourth quarter, that shows some improvement in United Kingdom GDP.
    • However, the question is, however long can this legerity load last.
    • The mark 61.80, that you furthermore might mentioned, has been clearly consummated, and currently subsequent advance is in line with the worth 62.15.
    • However, if you look a touch higher, even an increase in 61.30 resistance.
    • As" a result of during this case the customer can solely take a look at the descendant channel's higher border. If given such a chance, then I'll positively sell from there.

The trade idea:

Hopefully at the start of this month the worth can move even additional considerably with a better level of volatility. Moreover, on weekday tomorrow there's news concerning NFP that sometimes can create value movements even additional aggressive and hopefully it may be used properly to search out opportunities to open positions.
    There are many vital value levels that are the key level for the Crude Oil movement. there's a recent support zone 57.90 wherever there has ne'er been a prison-breaking try, this level could be a potential short objective of the decline that occurred in Crude Oil.

The buy signal for the Crude Oil:

Entry level: 59.80
    Take profit: 60.50
    Stop loss: 58.75

17. #391 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    2685 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4
    Greetings and good morning to all administration team, visitors, and my beloved forum fellows. Hopefully everyone is fine and enjoying weekend with your friends and family mates. Today's is last day of the weekend and tomorrow market will be open again. I'm glad to know that all my forum mates are following my posting style. Because I always effort and guide them. North American state monetary procedure can even be considered from the producing pastime in March that extended and was once greater inside the quantity of thirty-seven years. This situation is additionally indivisible from the stimulant package deal disbursed by using the United States inside the extent of $1.9 trillion, to unravel the yank persons from the count of the COVID-19 pandemic. Then with the distribution and vaccination that went swimmingly, change started out to enhance, friends. From this it can even amplify the demand for product inside the industrial sector.

The evaluation of my last week performance:

My last week overall performance used to be very dirty. Because the market used to be in opposition to my trades. I have not made any profit in the last week. Some of my evaluation was once right and touched my TP levels. If I exchange in accordance to my very own analysis, I will get better my loss, however sadly my free margin is minus due to the fact I have already been caught with some trades.You all recognize that I continually exhibit Mt5 forum and Instaforex splendid performances and nothing is hidden. I've executed my ultimate week performance, and optimistically subsequent week will be a little better.

The Trades Update from GBPUSD:

Today, the market is closes and my trades from GBPUSD do not running. My GBPUSD trades are stuck in huge loss. GBPUSD appears steady for next week. I do not apprehend why it is now not shifting downwards route now. I positioned my buy entries at the 1.3957 level and set my TP's separate at 1.4050 level. Last Friday, it moved too fastly. It went to take a look at the 1.3811 level and then bounced up again to check the 1.3840. Overall, the market momentum is bearish. As the USD index is nonetheless robust so, wait for the workable promoting probability in GBPUSD for next week.
    Name: gbp trades.png Views: 1136 Size: 23.6 KB

Update of my running trades in Bitcoin:

As I said yesterday, I would recommend you to trade on cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies never sleep and they move 7/24. Bitcoin is moving as per my preceding day's analysis. It went to take a look at the $58000 and even more so level. By the way of that weave. Then I assume it discovered that I am in the change now. Then it bounced returned to take a look at the $56500 level again in today or few days . But I am watching for that Bitcoin will leap upper side strongly. It will strive to take a look at the $62000 as soon as possible.
    Name: btc trades.png Views: 280 Size: 23.6 KB

The Forecast for the Bitcoin:

The situation of fine crucial facts is in reality the contrary of the technical scenario on the Bitcoin market. The closing of the month-to-month market candle certainly suggests the structure. However, seeing the enhancing circumstance of the American financial system based totally on the launched indispensable data, it appears like he will reverse path when drawing close the rate of $56000 on the Bitcoin chart. Wether or not it is authentic that the Bitcoin will go away from its ruin factor of $60000 or it will weaken once more like the outcomes of the launch of the FOMC news .
    Name: btc h1.png Views: 286 Size: 49.1 KB

Don't ever think that Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and it has nothing to do with the news, so I want to make it clear that this is also include with USD. So USD news will have a effect on Bitcoin. The dollar, which unemployment records is enhancing and additionally FED tea which cuts the price of asset purchases, the Bitcoin continues to strengthen, however there is a opportunity that the greenback will cross lower back however if I study of direction some critical sectors aid the strengthening of the dollar, if there is a new challenge from Mr Joe Biden that wishes to compete with China in the improvement method and appears like it will pour out an funding which is stated to be $2 trillion dollars.

The key events:

• Currently, the Bitcoin is moving downside.
    • Apart from that, these days is additionally the day of the launch next week of the FOMC (Federal Open Market Committee) records so it is in all likelihood that there will be a broad hole subsequent week.
    • Since Bitcoin is making bearish trend it is higher if we begin making indicators for subsequent week.
    • The first sign that I will provide an explanation for in this guide is the Bitcoin pair, which might also have a huge adequate on next week.
    • Seeing Bitcoin motion this week is nevertheless in a downward fashion due to the weakening of the USD currency, technically, the provide demand charge will proceed to fall due to the fact it has damaged the higher sideway place which is marked by using the formation of an upward or compression channel.
    • At the backside of the modern-day charge there is a demang quarter which is very appropriate for searching for entry purchase possibilities due to the fact this location has the possible to shape a the place the modern-day.

Name: btc m30.png Views: 281 Size: 48.8 KB

The Trading Recommendation:

Bitcoin crypto currency can play beneath, this help and bearish momentum reappear then the chance for a downward motion will occur, for that we can attempt to take a sell chance with the first goal at $57000 and the second goal $56500. If there has been no downward motion and penetrated the guide location then I will Wait and See. and it may want to be that the Bullish possible will definitely occur, for that we want a specific breakout confirmation with few days.
    Name: btc h4.png Views: 282 Size: 50.5 KB

The key signal :

Entry level: $57450
    Take profit: $56800
    Stop loss: $57850

The Outlook on the Ethereum:

According to the evaluation effects on the M30 timeframe, it is clear that the Ethereum pair is nonetheless dominated by means of customer forces on the grounds that mid-last week trading. fee positions that have been beforehand at ease enjoying under the guide stage $2100 subsequently flying above it. The vogue of the Ethereum on the M30 is nevertheless robust bullish and it appears that the Ethereum expand is nevertheless eyeing the $2300 level.

The rate stage of $1959 is one of the footholds that consumers ought to be in a position to take gain of. Since the day gone by used to be thinking to be an influence from the FOMC news, it turns out that technically the decline a few days in the past solely made a new bullish vogue foothold. Ethereum pair which is presently caught at the fee of $1960 after the rate has down pretty deeply at the charge of $ 1950.

The key events:

• On Wednesday when the FOMC news used to be released, the greenback fell on all of its core competitors, as US Treasury yields have been revised down.
    • Ethereum opponents can't take benefit of its large bullish trend
    • The Ethereum is the quality performer, drawing close weekly highs in the $2100 place earlier.
    • So, if there is no hole down, then technically it is nonetheless bearish trend.
    • The Ethereum always follow the trend of Bitcoin.
    • Ethereum is nevertheless in an uptrend when seen from the H1 time frame and consumers are nonetheless concentrated on the fee of $1950.

The Trade Idea:

I advise the sell order alternative on Ethereum pair, thinking about the each day vary motion is pretty true to make I am fascinated in buying and selling in this Ethereum pair even even though there is a opportunity that in the future there will without a doubt be to change in this Ethereum pair. There is a opportunity that the rate is overbought, so it is first-class if we do a sell or promote order at $2035 with the TP at $1950 level and the SL is at $2100 and with any luck it will be profitable.

The key signal:

Entry level: $2035
    Take profit: $1950
    Stop loss: $2100

18. #392 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    2685 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4
    Hello everyone!

The Warmest welcome to all visitors, readers, and my beloved forum fellows in my today's journal update. I am sorry to say that I was banned for 2 months due to low- quality. I have started my work today, so I hope I will work regularly. The trading market has been opened this morning. And for the USD major pair, there is no visible market gap at the opening of today's trading market, so this condition will make it easier for us to execute the trading plan that was prepared yesterday in an ideal position.

Schedule news for trading:

Today there has low impact news on the USDJPY named Bank lending Current Account and Final GDP price index for USDJPY currency. USDJPY news is vital for my running trade in USDJPY and GBPUSD. I am expecting a good movement in GBPUSD before this news time.
    Name: News.png Views: 162 Size: 44.5 KB

Update of my running trade in the GBPUSD:

I opened a buy trade in GBPUSD which is running with less profit. GBPUSD looks bullish right now. At any time the GBPUSD will start moving upward direction. It just waiting for a confirmation of USDJPY down trend. Although most of the time I got lost due to wrong steps.
    Name: GBP TRADES.png Views: 376 Size: 68.7 KB

Update of my running trade in the USDJPY:

I opened this sell entry in USDJPY right now. It was a bad choice because USDJPY looks very bearish to me. Almost many expert traders predicting that USDJPY will fall down to test the 109.00 level again. Although it bounced toward from the 109.36 level.
    Name: USDJPY TRADES.png Views: 161 Size: 69.0 KB

What do you think about my trades mates? Can these trades give me profit or not? Please share your thoughts with us. So that we too can appreciate your thoughtful thinking. That's all for today, always be happy and remember in your prayers mate.

Rejected

19. #393 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    2685 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4
    Hello everyone!

The warmest welcome to all visitors, readers, and my beloved forum fellows in my today's journal update. How are you and indeed we will often meet on the forum because of course many are enthusiastic about returning to posting activities on the forum. Hopefully it will continue smoothly. What happened yesterday market might be a sign for today's events because maybe the price will try to test resistance again.

Today there has no high impact available on forex factory. But the low impact news are available on EUR, NZD, CNY, and AUD. So today you can trade at your own pace. Try to trade with your technical analysis today.
    Name: news.png Views: 434 Size: 48.2 KB

Current trade

Finally, I have executed a sell order from the gold. The gold has changed its trading region towards. The gold should make a long bearish trend, and thats why I have put a sell order from the gold pair with just 0.05 lots. I hope that trade will have profited soon because I am looking down trend here a potential selling opportunity with the gold pair.
    Name: current trades.png Views: 142 Size: 66.6 KB

Trading pair: gold
    Order type: sell
    Number of trades: 0.01
    Lot size: 0.05
    Entry point: 1897
    Take profit: 1888
    Stop loss: 1910

Closed trades

Yesterday, I had executed some trades with the GBPUSD and USDJPY. I manage to get profit $68. Although trades have profited and hit targets. Because of carelessness, I did not close trades, so that's I had modify my orders. After posting yesterday, I used to put TP on my trades. Both of my trades have hit their TP target.
    Name: closed trades.png Views: 135 Size: 15.3 KB

What do you think about my trade mates? Can this trade give me profit or not? Please share your thoughts with us. So that we too can appreciate your thoughtful thinking. That's all for today, always be happy and remember in your prayers mate.
    Last edited by Tacaz; 08-06-2021 at 05:53 AM.

20. #394 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    2685 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheater88     
    I think this theart one is also made to waste our time If it was such an important thing then some addmins would have given us a reply. No admin posted any reply to any member And no one has given us the solution, how did this happen, how to make English strong English and by doing which thing our post will be approved.
    It depends on your writing skills mate. You can use gramarly.com to strengthen English. You have no right to humiliate the Administration team. Moderators has answered everyone and now they don't have time to answer them all separately.

21. 2 users say Thank You to Tacaz for this useful post.

Cheater88 (09-06-2021), Farnadus007 (09-06-2021)

22. #395 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    2685 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4
    Hello everyone!

The warmest welcome to all visitors, readers, and my beloved forum fellows in my today's journal update. Have you slept yet? Good morning and have a nice sunny Wednesday, how are you guys? Hopefully it's okay, don't forget to have coffee first so that our minds become more fresh. Friends, it's legit, I usually like the green color, even if it's like this, now there's a schedule with him regarding trends.

Wednesday is important day for the CAD base pairs because there has one high impact news on the CAD. It will make the USDCAD more unstable. BOC rate statement will release on today. The market will become so volatile during this news time. Be careful about taking any entry on the CAD based currency pairs today.
    Name: news.png Views: 564 Size: 28.1 KB

Active trade:

I have opened a sell trade in Crude Oil at 70.28 level because as per my analysis there has strong support from daily resistance. I have a bad habit that I always go against the market trend. And always bear losses. But a few days have passed and I am making a very good profit. Crude Oil looks bearish at the moment. I expect a heavy bearish trend in the Crude Oil this week.
    Name: current trades.png Views: 109 Size: 62.9 KB

Trading pair: Crude Oil
    Order type: sell
    Number of trades: 0.01
    Lot size: 0.07
    Entry point: 70.28
    Take profit: 69.70
    Stop loss: 70.85

Closed trade

Yesterday, I had executed a 0.05 lot sell order from the gold. Although I was waiting to close this order with a handsome profit. But all of a sudden I saw that my trade was close because my trade has touched the TP target. I have made a $46.90 profit from my yesterday trade.
    Name: closed trades.png Views: 101 Size: 6.1 KB

What do you think about my trade mates? Can this trade give me profit or not? Please share your thoughts with us. So that we too can appreciate your thoughtful thinking. The corona virus has spread very fast in India. Always use a mask and hand sanitizer. That's all for today, always be happy and remember in your prayers mates. Stay home stay safe.

23. #396 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    2685 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4
    Hello everyone!

The warmest welcome to all visitors, readers, and my beloved forum fellows in my today's journal update. How are you today? Hope you are always healthy and well, and hopefully, everything will be smooth. On this occasion, this page can be used as well as possible to improve the quality and quantity of writing so that in the future we can get profit consistently and maximally so that in the next step it can be by expectations. We need to know that in these few days the market only moves up and down within the daily range. We can take advantage of this by short-term trading by taking advantage of the momentum and confirmation that occurs in a smaller timeframe.

Today there has high- impact news on the EUR. It may make EUR more strong. It may help the EUR-based pairs to get some momentum to fly upwards direction. If that news is published negatively then the EURUSD may try to test the 1.2120 level again.
    Name: news.png Views: 345 Size: 46.8 KB

Active trade:

I have opened a buy order on GBPUSD with $1.20 lots size. My trade in GBPUSD is now running with loss. Today's movement is very abnormal for my running trade. GBPUSD is now testing the 1.4120 level and soon it will test the 1.4160 level. I think GBPUSD will test the 1.4160 level by today. So let's see what happens.
    Name: current trades.png Views: 76 Size: 59.1 KB

Closed trade:

Yesterday I managed some handsome profit from Crude Oil. Because my trade touched the TP target, it was automatically closed. I manage to get $40 from yesterday's trade. This is the highest performance from my side this week.
    Name: closed orders.png Views: 71 Size: 3.5 KB

What do you think about my GBPUSD trade mates? Can this trade give me profit or not? Please share your thoughts with us. So that we too can appreciate your thoughtful thinking. That's all for today, always be happy and remember in your prayers mate.
    Last edited by Tacaz; 10-06-2021 at 12:59 PM. Reason: To correct some grammar mistakes.

Rejected

Reply to thread
Page 39 of 40 ... 34 37 38 39 40

Subscribed to this Thread : 6