Reply to thread
Page 46 of 47 41 44 45 46 47

Thread: Tacaz Trading Journal

1. #451 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:

Tacaz has a reputation beyond repute Tacaz has a reputation beyond repute Tacaz has a reputation beyond repute Tacaz has a reputation beyond repute Tacaz has a reputation beyond repute Tacaz has a reputation beyond repute Tacaz has a reputation beyond repute Tacaz has a reputation beyond repute Tacaz has a reputation beyond repute Tacaz has a reputation beyond repute Tacaz has a reputation beyond repute Tacaz's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3185 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,688 Times in 1,215 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4
    Hello traders!

Warmest welcome to everyone in my todays journal update. The weekend is almost over and a few hours later market will be reopened. The recovery of the 235,000 payroll employment last Friday decreases the rate of unemployment rate by 5.1% which is extremely negative for the US dollar currency. We had to get to see variation in the various assets. The US dollar sharply as a result the major quotes like GBP/USD and EUR/USD consolidate as for expected. But now the market is frustrated by the weekend. As Automatic data processing of the employment change rise by 374,000 in last four months. But in this month there was strong anticipate about 425,000.

• The last weeks performance:

The last week prove to be constructive for me. Honestly, I manage a handsome profit more than $285 which is a valuable amount profit. I had to manage $205 from crude oil and rest from the gold trading. This means that most profits have earned from crude oil. Because crude oil was not sideways like other assets. On the other hand, gold was trading in a limited range between support level of $1745 and $1766. But we have seen a sudden development in the price behavior on the last Friday.

Name: last week performance.png Views: 312 Size: 15.9 KB

• Active trade:

The USD/JPY seems clearly bullish at the moment. We can expect a potential stabilizing above the price of 112.30 level, which is for a short-term trading. As you all know, my trade in USD/JPY has been fluctuating in upwards trend. Currently, the market is closed and my present loss is $40. Last week the USD/JPY fall sharply but unfortunately it retrace at 112.22 level which prove negative for my current trade. To see daily such as updates be connected with my journal.

Name: active trade.png Views: 198 Size: 7.8 KB

• USD/JPY:

Some people think that we share analysis. In fact, it is not analysis, but we view assets on which we have taken an order. The USD/JPY has been trading in upwards trend. The bullish crossover on the Stoch indicator indicating strong bias. But as for fundamental the pair expresses clearly dynamic for the next week. It approaches at highest degree at 112.22 level, which can preserve the bulls for a medium trading. But unfortunately trade type is selling. Hopefully, it will retrace again to the following support level: 111.95. Hopefully, I will be capable to reach at my target.

Name: usdjpy.png Views: 200 Size: 22.7 KB

What do you think about my trade and USD/JPY moment mates? Please share your opinion in the comment box. Will I be able to survive in the market longer or not? So that we can know what you think. Stay home stay safe and remember in your prayers. That's all for today.
    Last edited by Tacaz; 10-10-2021 at 10:06 AM.
    Tacaz Trading Journal

Nothing is true everything is permitted!

Approved

2. #452 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:

Tacaz has a reputation beyond repute Tacaz has a reputation beyond repute Tacaz has a reputation beyond repute Tacaz has a reputation beyond repute Tacaz has a reputation beyond repute Tacaz has a reputation beyond repute Tacaz has a reputation beyond repute Tacaz has a reputation beyond repute Tacaz has a reputation beyond repute Tacaz has a reputation beyond repute Tacaz has a reputation beyond repute Tacaz's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3185 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4
    Hello traders!

Warmest welcome to everyone in my todays journal update. The weekend is over and market has been reopen a few hours ago. If we communicate about the market performance, there is some annoyance in the market. We havent seen any erratic movement in the US dollar while the other various pairs are continuing to build up. After opening the market, USD/JPY forms a bullish scenario for short-term trading. Then it retraces from the 112.26 level. I have closed my transaction with an ordinary loss of $43 which is not a huge loss. Lets assessment about the active trades and some other activities.

• Basic news events:

Today there is no high impact and medium impact news accessible on the economic calendar. Today is a bank holiday in Canada and United States for all day. Maybe thats why we didnt realize to experience any adequate news at the begging of this week. The market will operate as usual. If we look at the evolution of the prior week, I suppose the US dollar will be sideway again. So today it would be right for us to analyze the market technically instead of fundamentally.

Name: news.png Views: 280 Size: 21.8 KB

The following news will be released today which will not affect the market at all.

• - Bank Holiday in the Canada related to CAD based pairs due to which these assets will not be affected.

• - Bank Holiday in United State concerned to USD. I think the US currency will experience sideways momentum again.

• - NIESR GDP Estimates for GBP/USD currency. The current growth domestic product of the NIESR is 2.4% and we don't have any exepect.

• - Bank lending reference to JPY currency the current ratio is 0.6% whereas the prediction is about 0.8% which is good for the Japani currency.

• Closed trade:

The USD/JPY is looking quite bullish in the daily time frame. The currency pair meet at 112.26 level, which was negative for my trade. As you may know, last week I took a trade in USD/JPY which I have now closed at a slight loss. However, I have earliest pointed out in the first part of this post. The particular reason behind closing this trade is US dollar. Because since opening the market the US dollar remains to depreciate against the other instrument. Take a look at closed trade below.

Name: closed trade.png Views: 182 Size: 4.6 KB

• Active trade:

Immediately after closing the trade of the USD/JPY I have executed a new position in crude oil for medium term trading according to my trading strategy. As you can determine from the attached chart, the current profit of my trade is $11. Which is lower than previous loss. At the moment crude oil ranging in a bullish wave correction. I believe the price will slip following level of 78.70 level. The price behavior can test the resistance level of 80.50 level once because currently it continues to develop.

Name: active trade.png Views: 182 Size: 7.4 KB

• Crude oil:

The US oil has been trading in bullish correction since the last week. And after opening the market crude oil hit higher level 80.26 level. I have placed a sell entry from 80.37, which is running a traditional profit. There is a bullish divergence develops at the expense of the MACD indicator. If the price collapse to violations at 80.60 level the retrace will be appear for sure, expecting a possibility at 79.86 level. So lets see what will happen next.

Name: crude oil.png Views: 186 Size: 17.6 KB

What do you think about my trade and crude oil moment mates? Please share your opinion in the comment box. Will I be able to survive in the market longer or not? So that we can know what you think. Stay home stay safe and remember in your prayers. That's all for today.See you tomorrow with a new update.
    Tacaz Trading Journal

Approved

3. #453 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    3185 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4
    Hello everyone.

Warmest welcome to everyone in my todays journal update. Today is the second day of this week. The US dollar remains to expand breach the other pairs. Today, we havent seen any substantial evolution during the Asian session. The crude oil shows some volatility until the 81.24 price mark. As a result, it failed to maintain the bullish trend because it retraces at 79.90 level, which is an unexpected move for the forex traders. On the other hand, the EUR/USD successfully reached at 1.1580 level for solid bullish confirmation. The GBP/USD moving for sideways movement in limited regions. The US dollar is pushing the price of GBP/USD currency in a bearish trend and we can expect a possible medium-term target until the 1.3600 level, which probably happens in the Australian market session.

• The bonus update:

As you all know, yesterday we received good news from the MT5 forum. Everyone receives a handsome amount of bonus. For my self I have received $15 for week-40 and $23 for week- 41. I know I receive a low bonus compared to last weeks bonuses of week 37, 38, and 39. Im not disappointed with this amount of bonus because we not get fixed bonus as for a salary. I always share my bonus because not a selfish user like other some members. Because it not decreases our reputation. So hopefully you will not forget to share your bonus in your journal.

Name: bonus.png Views: 241 Size: 13.5 KB

• Active trade:

As you all know, I have a single floating trade in the crude oil since few days. Currently, my trade is running with an ordinary loss of $30. The trade was once profitable, but unfortunately I was not active at the time. The crude oil seems bullish because I have seen a massive relation between crude oil and the US dollar. The dollar index is supporting to crude oil reach its purpose. The crude oil can form bullish pullback for long-term trading expecting until 82.00 level again.

Name: cl trade.png Views: 153 Size: 10.3 KB

• Crude oil:

The crude oil is looking clearly violent until a potential objective around the resistance level of 82.20. It is not a terrible task for the crude oil to approach at this level. Because now days we are seeing unusual revolutions in the price of crude oil. It successfully tests the 82.20 price mark and attempt to maintain the bulls. According a to technical point of view we have a solid confirmation when it tests the price mark of 82.25 level. But after a moment it suddenly retrace at the support level of 79.90 level which was incredible for the traders.

Name: cl chrt.png Views: 151 Size: 14.5 KB

• Added a new trade in GBP/USD:

After analyzing the GBP/USD currency in different time frame, I have got a confirmation of the buying pressure. I have to wait for the breakout of 1.3570 support level then execute a buy order from 1.3578 level with a lot size of $1. I have to take a huge risk. But hopefully I will manage a handsome profit from this trade. As you all know, I always no used to take profit and stop loss. Due to which I forever I tolerate huge losses. So lets see mates what will be happens next.

• GBP/USD:

The GBP/USD has been trading in sideways ranges between 1.3578- 1.3617. As I have pointed out above, I have waited for the breakout of 1.3678. I have taken a buy entry in the GBP/USD around the support level of 1.3576 level. Currently, the pair is at the level of 1.3598. The sideways formation can be change at any time. So I need to wait for long-term trading until the resistance level of 1.3620 level. It is also possible to close the first trade at this level. So lets see mates how the market will behave next in the Australian market session.

Name: gbpusd chart.png Views: 152 Size: 22.8 KB

What do you think about my these trades mates? Please share your opinion in the comment box. Will I be able to survive in the market longer or not? So that we can know what you think. Stay home stay safe and remember in your prayers. That's all for today.See you tomorrow with a new update.
    Last edited by Tacaz; 12-10-2021 at 06:47 PM.
    Tacaz Trading Journal

Approved

4. 12 users say Thank You to Tacaz for this useful post.

Adam522 (12-10-2021), CySEC (12-10-2021), Dwayne Johnson (12-10-2021), Ertugrul (12-10-2021), Felix4x (12-10-2021), Guestteam (12-10-2021), Honey Bee (13-10-2021), meraLOveH (12-10-2021), NoorHassaan (12-10-2021), ola4real (12-10-2021), rezwanfx (12-10-2021), TeraBaapAaya (12-10-2021)

5. #454 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    3185 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4
    Hello everyone.

Warmest welcome to everyone in my todays journal update. I hope you are fine and enjoying profitable trading in the market. The US dollar seems strong and moving in sideways region. As a result, various currency pairs are sagging in sideways territory. We didnt have a high impact yesterday, so we didnt see volatility in the market. For now, the US dollar increasing price in the Asian market session, which will lead decline in various pairs. On the other hand, there is some high-impact news are going to release. Its we can imagine for a volatile momentum in the European market session. The Core CPI has a clear impact on the USD-based pairs. There is a good expect for the Australian Employment Change by 108.5k from 146.3k. This is the opportunity for the AUD/USD to maintain its price in the bullish correction.

• Important news events:

Today there is some high-impact news are available related to various pairs. The CPI Core and CPI are going to ransom on the USD index. The Australia will release the employment change by today. There is a splendid prediction for the employment change by 108.5k from 146.3k. This news has a clear impact on the AUD based pairs. The current unemployment rate in Australia is fixed at 4.5% whereas there is a strong anticipate about 4.8%. The ABS statistic is that this is not the time to celebrate because the fall in the employment rate will spread frustration among them.

Name: news.png Views: 474 Size: 31.7 KB

• Closed order:

• Active trade in crude oil:

The crude oil has been forming bullish wave correction which is negative for my trade in crude oil. It suddenly gains and decrease his price. There is a solid resistance level is settled at 82.10 price mark while yesterday the price behavior tests the support level of 79.90 level. When crude oil approach at 80.00 level approximately, it was giving me a handsome profit. But unfortunately, I was not active in the market. Currently, it losing $14, which is not a considered loss. If the price breaks the support level of 80.30 level then additional decline will be occurring.

Name: cl trde.png Views: 149 Size: 7.5 KB

• Crude oil:

The crude oil fluctuating between 82.20 level to 80.25 level, which is incredible for us. Looking at the chart or the crude oil, the price behavior seems bearish at this moment. My current trade in crude oil is not losing a huge loss because my entry point is 80.37 level while the crude oil is at 80.49 level. The US dollar is gaining constantly, which is a good sign for me because the price of crude oil will fall sharply after a sudden development in the price of the US dollar.

Name: cl chart.png Views: 151 Size: 20.1 KB

• USD/CAD buy trade:

The USD/CAD is fluctuating in sideways range like other currency pairs. The horizontal lines which I point out in the chart below can test this level by this week. Because today we have some high-impact news events due to which whole market will act abnormally. I have taken a medium term buying trade in the USD/CAD now, which is losing $1.60. I havent set any take profit and stop loss at all. I will try to hold the trade for a medium term trading while the price is stuck in limited regions.

Name: usdcad trade.png Views: 147 Size: 10.2 KB

• USD/CAD:

The Canadian dollar is stuck at 1.2443 level. Since forming the daily candle the price behavior hovering around the support level of 1.2450 level. At this moment, the sideways are so strong against the bulls and bears. But the USD/CAD successfully tests the 1.2478 price mark in daily time frame. By the way, this is not an incredible movement for the pair. Looking ahead, there is no confirmation seems for the bullish correction, whereas the price behaviour test the resistance level of 1.2478 level.

Name: usdcd.png Views: 153 Size: 17.9 KB

What do you think about my these trades mates? Please share your opinion in the comment box. Will I be able to survive in the market longer or not? So that we can know what you think. Stay home stay safe and remember in your prayers. That's all for today.See you tomorrow with a new update.
    Tacaz Trading Journal

Approved

6. #455 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    3185 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4
    Hello everyone.

Warmest welcome to everyone in my todays journal update. I hope you are fine and enjoying profitable trading in the market. The market has been moving sideways for a few days now. But yesterday during the CPI Core we have noticed a sharp decline in the price of the US dollar. It bounces from the resistance level of 94.50 level to 94.06 level, which is incredible. On the other hand, the unemployment rate on the AUD/USD contributes to a prompt development until the 0.7393 price mark. The unemployment rate of the Australia increase by 4.6% from the actual 4.5% which was positive for the AUD/USD. Whereas the employment change of the Australian country decreases approximately 1.1% to 12.88 million in the last month. The crude oil fall at 79.80 price then retraces at the resistance level of 81.90 level, which extremely mysterious for me.

• Important news events:

Today is the most important day for the US dollar index. There is a lot of medium impact news events are accessible for the USD based pairs. But there is only one high impact that will have a clear impact on the market. The unemployment claims of the United States is going to decline by 315k whereas the previous number is 326k. The producer price index ratio is 0.7% while the expectation is lower than the actual ratio. I think the crude will slip sharply because the about the crude oil inventories actual number is 2.3 million. On the other, the predict is about to 1.1 million which will prove to be negative for the US oil.

Name: news.png Views: 274 Size: 27.6 KB

• EUR/USDweekly lot size completion:

I have received a bonus amount around $39 for the two weeks. So I have to trade in the EUR/USDweekly with 0.12 lot size. As per rules, I have to some trades in this instaforex future and now close these trades with cents loss. Because we have to hold our trade for a 5 minutes as per money campaign rules. This instaforex future move gradually so thats why someone cant manage the profit from this instrument.

Name: euw trade.png Views: 132 Size: 19.6 KB

• Crude oil sell trade:

Yesterday during the CPI core news event the crude oil suddenly fall until 79.80 level and retraces immediately up to 81.90 level, which is incredible for me. Because I cant close my trade during this volatile momentum. Currently, the trade of crude oil is running with an ordinary loss of $37. I suppose the crude oil will decline once there is a weaker expectation compared to current crude oil inventories. So hopefully I will manage a handsome profit from this trade.

Name: cl trade.png Views: 127 Size: 10.2 KB

• Crude oil:

The crude oil hovering around the resistance level of 80.90 level. But in the daily time frame, there is a solid resistance level near 81.90. In daily time frame we can see a dragonfly Doji candle which forms on the bearish side. On the other hand, the bullish crossover on the Stochastic indicator may lead to progress in the price behavior once again. If we analyze it as for fundamental, the crude oil seems clearly bearish at this moment. But it can change the trend at any time. I will try to close the order before the crude oil inventories news if it return in the profit.

Name: cl chart.png Views: 130 Size: 20.7 KB

• USD/CAD buy position:

As you all know, yesterday had to execute a buy order in the USD/CAD pair with $1 lot size. At the moment, this trade is losing $31. As per expectation, the USD/CAD cross the resistance level of 1.2470 level, which was positive for my trade. But unfortunately, it will rebound immediately around the support level of 1.2450. As usual, I haven't set to take profit and stop loss. My entry level is 1.2466 level whole the current price is at 1.2427 level. I hope this trade will definitely give me a profit.

Name: usdcad trade.png Views: 127 Size: 10.2 KB

• USD/CAD:

The USD/CAD is falling constantly after testing the resistance level of 1.2470 level. In daily time frame, the price behavior experience a sharp decline while the US dollar is continues to again. The US dollar pushed the price of USD/CAD in downtrend correction. If the currency pair breaks the resistance level of 1.2475, then it definitely approaches the horizontal lines which I drew in the chart below. But the actual price seems entirely bearish at this moment. So lets see how the Canadian dollar behaves next.

Tacaz Trading Journal

Approved

7. #456 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    3185 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4
    Hello everyone.

Warmest welcome to everyone in my todays journal update. Finally, the busy week is over now and market has been closed a few hours ago for remain two days. I hope you are fine and enjoying the weekend with your friends and family members. Last week the US dollar act abnormally as the other global currencies fell sharply. The price of the crude oil experienced unusual prosperity which enhance my loss. At the end of the week, the US dollar movement was reasonable. As a result, the trade of USD/CAD leads me a tremendous loss which bothers me. On the other hand, we have got a gift from MT5 authority, which increases our happiness. Everyone receive handsome bonus. Because everyone gets a bonus according to their ability. I have to receive an insufficient bonus amount around $28, which is cheaper compared to last weeks bonus.

• The weekly bonus update:

I think you have noticed a sudden change in your accumulations. Yesterday the MT5 authority gives us a bonus of week- 42 as for a gift. The MT5 forum paying us bonuses on a weekly basis and even before that. At the time, I have obtained $20 for week- 42, which is an unsatisfactory bonus amount, but Im elated with this. Because MT5 forum not pay us bonus as a fixed salary. If anyone gets a good bonus, it is because of their presentation that they get more than us. So I will advise everyone to continue work as usual.

Name: bonus.png Views: 129 Size: 3.6 KB

• Last week's performance:

Last week, I had traded on numerous instruments. I have lost $43 from USD/JPY, as you can see in the chart below. I had some trades on the GBP/USD which was continuing against my trade, so I realized it was appropriate to close these trade. On the other hand, I had to manage $15 from USD/CAD. The result for the past week has been that Ive only lost $31, which isnt a huge loss.

Name: lst wek performance.png Views: 172 Size: 14.1 KB

• Active transactions:

As you all know, have few active transactions in crude oil and USD/CAD since last week. At the moment my both trades are close with an enormous loss of $256, which is a huge loss. The crude oil decided to against my trade when I execute any entry in it. The USD/CAD trade has been floating in loss. The present loss of the USD/CAD trade is $86, while the crude oil trade is hovering in a $156 loss.

Name: Active trde.png Views: 103 Size: 10.6 KB

• Crude oil:

The US dollar continues to gain while the price of crude oil consolidated sharply. As a result, the loss of trade has been increased. The crude oil structure seems bullish after testing the resistance level of 82.50 level. It will not retrace after testing the upper border of 83.00 level. We should take sell entries for long-term trading.

Name: cl chrt.png Views: 105 Size: 24.2 KB

Tacaz Trading Journal

Approved

8. #457 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    3185 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4
    Hello everyone.

Warmest welcome to everyone in my todays journal update. Today is the last day of the weekend I hope you enjoy it with your friends and family members. Relaxing is required for our health. Today I was enjoying the weekend so that's why I have to update my trading journal lately. Tomorrow the market will be open until Friday so we have to prepare our trading plan for next week's trading. By the way last week the US dollar has been fluctuating in limited ranges while we had seen a solid resistance up to 94.50 price mark.

• Active trade:

I have had several orders on various instruments since last week. Currently, the market is closed and both trades are losing $254. The USD/CAD and crude oil are moving against my positions. While crude oil gives me a chance to close the trade with a handsome profit. But unfortunately, I forgot that greed is a curse. Now I'm facing a huge loss due to greed.

Name: active trade.png Views: 159 Size: 10.6 KB

• Crude oil:

The crude oil breaks the annual high level near 82.60 level. If we take a look at the weekly chart the crude oil seems entirely bullish for the next week. It is breaking all resistance levels without any respect. The bullish perspective indicates by the technical indicator Stochastic. The main reason behind the sharp consolidation It is that its inventories have got an increase, due to which its price got development.

Name: cl.png Views: 87 Size: 15.7 KB

• USD/CAD:

When I open the order in the USD/CAD it has to go against my trade. The risk ratio of my trade is huge. The USD/CAD breaks the support level of 1.2350 level. The US dollar pushing the price of USD/CAD in an upwards channel. So I have to wait for the long term which will be accurate for me. So let's see mates what will happen next week. Honestly, I'm busy with some personal reason so I can't write much.

Name: usdcad.png Views: 87 Size: 20.4 KB

What do you think about these trades mates? Please share your opinion in the comment box. Will I be able to survive in the market longer or not? So that we can know what you think. Stay home stay safe and remember in your prayers. That's all for today. See you tomorrow with a new update.
    Tacaz Trading Journal

Approved

9. 17 users say Thank You to Tacaz for this useful post.

amiron56 (17-10-2021), ASIF0099 (17-10-2021), Asinivich (18-10-2021), ayan555 (18-10-2021), fadilah (18-10-2021), Forex Mate 07 (18-10-2021), global20 (17-10-2021), Happy-Hunter (20-10-2021), HassaanAli (18-10-2021), heart of stone (17-10-2021), Honey Bee (18-10-2021), Jackroay (18-10-2021), Microtom7 (18-10-2021), ola4real (17-10-2021), rezwanfx (17-10-2021), TeraBaapAaya (17-10-2021), Unregistered (1)

10. #458 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    3185 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4
    Hello everyone.

Warmest welcome to everyone in my todays journal update. Finally, the weekend is over and the market is open now. Like yesterday I had to share an analysis of crude oil that will not show any decline unless it does not surpass the 83.00 level. As a result, crude oil breaks the physical resistance level near the 83.50 price mark. On the other hand, the US dollar breaches at 94.13 price mark and there is a possibility of the 93.83 level because if the price behaviour manages to cross the previous support level of 93.90 level then it will experience additional bearish formation. My USD/CAD trade is running with an 82 loss. Crude oil is moving downward uptrend and tests 83.50. I decided to close my trade today when crude oil tested the 82.96 level. Because I assume if the price crosses the 83.00 borders then it will lead to more consolidation.

• Closed order:

As I have mentioned I have to close my crude oil trade with a tremendous loss. I was confident if the price behaviour cross the 83.00 price mark then the additional consolidation will be occurring. I have to close the order with an enormous loss of $180 which is a big amount of loss. So I thought it was appropriate to close this trade at a loss.

Name: closed trade.png Views: 185 Size: 6.7 KB

• GBPJPY sell order:

Right now I have to open a short order GBP/JPY which is losing an ordinary. The GBP/JPY seems bullish because it already crosses the 157.00 level. I assume the pair will face a long term retrace expecting possibility until 156.00 level. The take profit of my trade is not set. The stop loss is not set as usual.

Name: gbpjpy trde.png Views: 83 Size: 10.7 KB

• Previous USD/CAD trade:

I always take the wrong entries as you can determine from the chart below the USD/CAD trade is still running in a tremendous amount of loss. The USD/CAD may behave unusually against my trade because the US dollar seems strong at this moment. And sideways possibilities are visible. The current loss of USD/CAD is $82 which is considered. I need to hold the position for a long time.

Name: active trade.png Views: 82 Size: 7.9 KB

• GBP/JPY:

The GBP/JPY managed to cross the price mark of 157.00. After a while, it declines sharply and expecting further deficiency following level of 156.00 level. The formation of the bearish trend indicates a confirmation for the sellers. If the price drop from 156.60 level then we will see more drop in the price behaviour. My analysis always goes perfect but I take the order at the wrong time. Due to which I often tolerate huge losses.

Name: ar1A80ROEs.png Views: 83 Size: 25.4 KB

What do you think about these trades mates? Please share your opinion in the comment box. Will I be able to survive in the market longer or not? So that we can know what you think. Stay home stay safe and remember in your prayers. That's all for today. See you tomorrow with a new update.
    Tacaz Trading Journal

Approved

11. #459 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    3185 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4
    Hello everyone.

Warmest welcome to everyone in my todays journal update. Yesterday I had declared that if the US dollar breaks the price mark of 93.90, thus we can suppose a quick deterioration. At the moment the US dollar has been trading in downtrend as expected. Due to this anomalous mentum of the US dollar accelerated the price of the major assets in bullish correction. Due to a lack of news events, the US market looks sideways and trading in narrow territories. On the other crude oil shoe significant strength after hitting the 82.50 price mark. My both trades are running with an excessive loss of $140, which is not potential to recover. I assume these trades will lead me to a quick margin call because GBP/JPY also form bullish scenario after a sharp drop in the price of the US dollar.

• Important news events:

Today there is some medium impact news are applicable for the US dollar index and GBP. BOE Governor Bailey speaks will have an apparent impact on the GBP based currency pairs. The FOMC member Bowman speaks will lead variation in the USD based pairs. On the other hand, FOMC member Waller speaks is going to ransom reference to USD index in the next few hours. So try to analyze the market fundamentally today instead of technically.

Name: news.png Views: 73 Size: 23.7 KB

• GBP/JPY sell trade:

Yesterday I had to execute a single position in the GBP/JPY. Currently, this position is running with a normal loss. The GBP/JPY is looking clearly bullish. It can cross the support level of 156.00 level easily. But there is a problem that the US dollar is continues to fall which is leading development in the price of this pair. I will hold the order for a long term.

Name: gbpjpy trde.png Views: 60 Size: 10.4 KB

• USD/CAD buy trade:

I have been facing the pain since I open these both trades in these pairs. The trade of the USD/CAD is running in a monster of the $10) which is not possible to recover such a big loss. The USD/CAD is losing its price against the US dollar as a result loss of this trade is being increase. There is no hope that I will recover from the loss of the USD/CAD.

Name: cl trde.png Views: 60 Size: 10.8 KB

• GBP/JPY:

The GBP/JPY manages to break the resistance level of 157.10 with a strong mode. But at the moment the pair is moving as for sideways, which I have marked by a yellow box. Its the variation of the pair between the limited level of 156.80 to 157.10. Now there is no confirmation and the pair can move anywhere at any time. Because after a sideways momentum, the pair often forms an abnormal trend, I dont know it will be in my favor or not.

Name: gbpjpy.png Views: 61 Size: 22.2 KB

Tacaz Trading Journal

Approved

12. #460 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    3185 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4
    Hello everyone.

Warmest welcome to everyone in my todays journal update. The US dollar decline by -0.32% in this week from 93.80 level to 93.50 which is mysterious momentum. This deficiency is positive for the other currency pairs. As we have noted that the GBP/JPY recovers its loser price against the JPY pair. Because along with the dollar, the USD/JPY is also falling, which lead sharp progress in other global currencies. The GBP/JPY crossed the upper border of 158.15 price mark. As a result, my loss has been increased. Im confident about the GBP/JPY trade. But the main reason behind the loss that the US dollar is dropping continuedly from 93.80 level to 93.50 level. The potential possibility for the US dollar index seems bullish after a solid breakout of the 93.50 level so the other major instruments can decline sharply.

• Important news events:

Today there are medium impact news are available Im economic calendar. Along with this news, we have the one single high impact news that is about Australian dollar concerned for RBA Governor Lowe Speaks. The unemployment of the United States will be released by today whose actual ratio is 293000 whereas we have a strong anticipate about 298000. The retail sales related to GBP will have a clear impact by positively because the retail sales have a solid expect by 0.6% from -0.9%. So try to analyze the market fundamentally today instead of technically.

Name: news.png Views: 48 Size: 32.8 KB

• USD/CAD buy trade:

The USD/CAD continues to fall. Yesterdays news CPI had a very bad effect, as a result of which we saw a decline in the price of USD/CAD. My trade is running on a $138 loss. After falling so much, the price of USD/CAD should get some strength. This pair is looking at bullish tendency. So I should hold this trade for a long-term trading if it not force me to close the position.

Name: usdcad trade.png Views: 39 Size: 10.8 KB

This week, the GBP/JPY make make volatile moment. As you all know, I was on a trade GBP/JPY when I saw a confirmation about the trend. But I was wrong about the this pair momentum. My trade is losing $120. Its an enormous loss. I wanted to recover from my previous loss, so I made this trade. So the new trading sessions is starting in few next hours in which we recover our losses or the entire account will be lost.

Name: gbpjpy trade.png Views: 39 Size: 10.5 KB

• USD/CAD:

The USD/CAD is trading below the 1.2300 level. Now USD/CAD is trading at 1.2296. When USD/CAD could not reach the 1.2400 levels last week and break it, it started a slight movement downwards at 1.2415 levels. I consider a bullish tendency on USD/CAD price. The pair is looking at a bearish tendency in a daily timeframe. The pair may test support at the 1.2280 level in next trading session.

Name: usdcad.png Views: 39 Size: 15.8 KB

Tacaz Trading Journal

Approved

Reply to thread
Page 46 of 47 41 44 45 46 47

Subscribed to this Thread : 6