• Reply to thread
    Page 122 of 122 ... 117 120 121 122
    Results 1,211 to 1,214 of 1214

Thread: Sidra trading journal

1. #1211 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Adorn is a name known to all Adorn is a name known to all Adorn is a name known to all Adorn is a name known to all Adorn is a name known to all Adorn is a name known to all Adorn's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      19 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sidra Zahoor     
      Hello dear traders. Good Morning. How are you. Hope you are doing well and enjoying trading benefits. It's my today analysis about GOLd. Gold is very high voltail pair in this week. And people gain much profit from it. About today its going more downward there is no clear sign of bottoming yet but it will be going more down and reach the lavel soon 1757.

Hello Sidra hope you are good I have just shared my analysis on gold you can have a look I hope you will find it helpful gold is trading in a a bullish channel and I think it will continue going up and will target 1800. 1800 is quite strong existence and I donít think so it will be able to break about 1800 to 1800 would be the best point to take for sale and currently we can take it buy or we can patiently wait for the right entry. I have set a limit at 1800 letís see what Market brings wish you all the best have a nice day

2. #1212 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

mixteen has a reputation beyond repute mixteen has a reputation beyond repute mixteen has a reputation beyond repute mixteen has a reputation beyond repute mixteen has a reputation beyond repute mixteen has a reputation beyond repute mixteen has a reputation beyond repute mixteen has a reputation beyond repute mixteen has a reputation beyond repute mixteen has a reputation beyond repute mixteen has a reputation beyond repute mixteen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      208 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,897 Times in 1,201 Posts

Hello dear traders. Good Morning. How are you. Hope you are doing well and enjoying trading benefits. It's my today analysis about GOLd. Gold is very high voltail pair in this week. And people gain much profit from it. About today its going more downward there is no clear sign of bottoming yet but it will be going more down and reach the lavel soon 1757.
      We saw another rise to the very strong resistance of 1784.
      The collection of profits returned the price back to 1757, but only for an hour.

With each price drop , buyers immediately join in and raise it to new heights.
      For this reason, we believe that it is appropriate to look for opportunities for new entrances only in the upward direction.

Resistance levels are maintained:

Today Gold has reduced working hours! Be careful! Good luck!

3. #1213 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

MUk786 is just really nice MUk786 is just really nice MUk786 is just really nice MUk786 is just really nice MUk786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      22 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello dear traders. How are you. Hope you are doing well and enjoying trading benefits let's talk about this pair which is GBPUSD
      Great British pound versus UNITED States dollar. This week it makes bullish trend it was the good opportunity for buyers to insert trade and gain valuable profits... I think it's going more upside.
      Hello dear traders I hope you will be fine and doing well in forex market I have seen your analyses about great British pound versus United States dollar market make bullish trend but after testing it will go downward you have to wait and sell this trade

4. #1214 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

Huma11 is a splendid one to behold Huma11 is a splendid one to behold Huma11 is a splendid one to behold Huma11 is a splendid one to behold Huma11 is a splendid one to behold Huma11 is a splendid one to behold Huma11 is a splendid one to behold Huma11's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      38 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Helo dear members of mt5 forex forum good evening. Dear traders hope that you will be fine and enjoying good profit. dear trader i am agree with your analysis this currency pair is showing bearish trend and it is sell trade on this market and it will give us good profit. i am hopeful that market will move according to your analysis

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Huma11 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Reply to thread
    Page 122 of 122 ... 117 120 121 122

Subscribed to this Thread : 8