• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 10 of 10 ... 5 8 9 10

Thread: Aftab11 Trading Journal

1. #91 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1943 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,910 Times in 4,435 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AftabTrader     
      Dear fellow how are you?I hope you are fine and enjoy the mt5 Forex trading and stay home stay safe from Corona virus.Today my analysis about the crude oil price is that I see in h4 time frame chart candlestick show the movement of the Crude oil price is neutraly. oil price confirmed breaching the intraday bearish channelís resistance and settled above it, getting positive support by the EMA50 now, but on the other hand, we notice that stochastic lost its positive momentum and shows clear overbought signals, to form negative pressure that might force the price to decline again

Dear trader ,How are you doing ? , Your analysis and subsequent views on Crude Oil is not bad ,There was a short pullback which provided buy entry opportunity for traders . buy trend is defined on this pair ,as we can see ,stability is maintained below resistance level ,technical formation on this pair supported buy ,hence buypotential is promising .Let me wish you a profitable trading week .

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Benzone For This Useful Post:

AftabTrader (07-01-2020)

3. #92 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Axefx is a splendid one to behold Axefx is a splendid one to behold Axefx is a splendid one to behold Axefx is a splendid one to behold Axefx is a splendid one to behold Axefx is a splendid one to behold Axefx is a splendid one to behold Axefx is a splendid one to behold Axefx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      98 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,084 Times in 544 Posts

Assalamu alaikum dear fellow how are you? I hope you enjoy the weekend.Good morning to all sweet forex traders. I was very boring in last two days. Finally market open now. I will try to learn more and more here.
      I want share my another analysis on eurusd. Eurusd is currently trading on support area. The support area of eurusd is near about the 1.1194. Now this trading on 1.1240. This time to again moving downward in h4 time frame chart candlestick show the movement downward side and bearish position.
      Hello dear aftab,i think eurusd is not for selling in any more in this week because the price is going to upper side today and it is now showing uppish movement on the chart so it will not go 1.17000 position and i see buying opportunities on eurusd at this moment.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to Axefx for this useful post.

AftabTrader (07-01-2020), dilawar niazi (06-30-2020)

5. #93 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1574 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 16,248 Times in 7,022 Posts

Dear fellow how are you?I hope you are fine and enjoy the mt5 Forex trading and stay home stay safe from Corona virus.Today my analysis about the crude oil price is that I see in h4 time frame chart candlestick show the movement of the Crude oil price is neutraly. oil price confirmed breaching the intraday bearish channelís resistance and settled above it, getting positive support by the EMA50 now, but on the other hand, we notice that stochastic lost its positive momentum and shows clear overbought signals, to form negative pressure that might force the price to decline again
      Assalamu Alaikum . Hope you are hard work in Forex trading market. Because you are stay at home due to Corona and maximum time spend in Forex trading market end my best wishes with you and your successful every field in your life Actually yesterday the Crude Oil price make a massive downtrend movement due to the Crude Oil inventory news and from that time It's still showing the pressure from the sellers.

So we must have to looking for the sell opportunity if the current 4 hours candles close below the bullish trendline. But if we see the current candle of 4 hours just moving upside then we must have to looking for the buy signal because it is also followin the uptrend strategy from the 4 hourly timeframe.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dilawar niazi For This Useful Post:

AftabTrader (07-01-2020)

7. #94 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Roman Khan is just really nice Roman Khan is just really nice Roman Khan is just really nice Roman Khan is just really nice Roman Khan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      26 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Assalam o alaikum bro. I hope that you are fine happy and safe at home. Your analysis is quite interesting.Crude oil fee settles below the intraday bearish channelís resistance line, and the EMA50 bureaucracy negative strain in opposition to the fee, to aid the probabilities of attaining more decline for the rest of the day, as our main objectives placed at 36.10 and expand to 32.40, reminding you that it's far vital to preserve under 38.50 to continue the anticipated bearish fashion.Pray for me guys that I can close my trades with some handsome profit. Happy trading mates!thanku very much and be profitable.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Roman Khan For This Useful Post:

AftabTrader (07-01-2020)

9. #95 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Linkiu has much to be proud of Linkiu has much to be proud of Linkiu has much to be proud of Linkiu has much to be proud of Linkiu has much to be proud of Linkiu has much to be proud of Linkiu has much to be proud of Linkiu has much to be proud of Linkiu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      68 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,040 Times in 588 Posts

OIL market was making strong bullish movement now after make correction at 38.85 I think now it will the reversal and start move upwards. daily resistance at 40.00 and if the OIL can break above that resistance it will continue the bullish movement. so, buying is best for now.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Linkiu For This Useful Post:

AftabTrader (07-01-2020)

11. #96 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

AftabTrader has a spectacular aura about AftabTrader has a spectacular aura about AftabTrader has a spectacular aura about AftabTrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      21 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Assalamu alaikum dear friend how are you?I hope you are fine and enjoying the mt5 Forex trading forum.My analysis about the EUR USD currencies pair is that I see in h4 time frame chart candlestick movement show the decline side.The EURUSD pair shows some bearish bias to head towards potential test to the key support 1.1175, which represents one of the next trend keys besides 1.1270 resistance, as the price still stuck between these levels, waiting to breach one of them to detect its next destination clearly.The expected trading range is yesterday between 1.1140 support and 1.1340
      Attached Images  

12. The following 4 users say Thank You to AftabTrader for this useful post.

chiko (07-01-2020), Jackroay (07-01-2020), PhilipOscar (07-01-2020), Unregistered (1)

13. #97 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      Angry

Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4837 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 23,277 Times in 6,602 Posts

Assalamu alaikum dear friend how are you?I hope you are fine and enjoying the mt5 Forex trading forum.My analysis about the EUR USD currencies pair is that I see in h4 time frame chart candlestick movement show the decline side.The EURUSD pair shows some bearish bias to head towards potential test to the key support 1.1175, which represents one of the next trend keys besides 1.1270 resistance, as the price still stuck between these levels, waiting to breach one of them to detect its next destination clearly.The expected trading range is yesterday between 1.1140 support and 1.1340
      My dear you see in your chart h4 good bullish candle but as per your chart your analysis are right but over all big time frame and according to my knowledge and exprience it must go down to test the last break resistance that is become support and that zone is 1.1145 area and then if give us good bullish candle then buy itso wait for more good buy setup target is 1.1420

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to Jackroay for this useful post.

chiko (07-01-2020), PhilipOscar (07-01-2020)

15. #98 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1999 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,394 Times in 3,932 Posts

hi aftab, eur-usd yesterday making a bullish momentum, and from the daily time frame we can see that the bullish momentum is still really dominant, i think that today we still can open some buy position with eur-usd pair,there might be some bearish rretracement that been showed by h4 time frame but i think this will be a good opportunity to buy on support area so good luck with your trade and GOD bless.

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to chiko for this useful post.

Jackroay (07-01-2020), PhilipOscar (07-01-2020)

17. #99 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Goofy

PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      637 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,383 Times in 1,584 Posts

trading the current Euro/Usd movement is likely to experience a price decline the downward movement will be more valid if it is able to break the support level area at the 1.1213 price level. but if it is bullish again will go to the resistance area above it at 1.1253 level, then it will only weaken in advance as expected Based on the H1 time frame the price is now below the daily pivot point level at 1.1280 so the choice is sell with the target located at support one at 1.1246 and if it is also broken it will continue to go down even further while for the BUY option if the price moves tap again and break above the pivot point level.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to PhilipOscar For This Useful Post:

Jackroay (07-01-2020)

19. #100 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      195 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,059 Times in 1,002 Posts

Name: Screenshot_20200701-071413_IDM Lite.jpg Views: 2 Size: 173.9 KB

Friend you could see the monthly chart of crude oil. After forming a reverse hammer candlestick pattern the oil is continuous two months bullish candles showed. Its the time for third continuous bullish candle. This month we could definitely target 44.00+ area I think.

Reply to thread
    Page 10 of 10 ... 5 8 9 10

Subscribed to this Thread : 2