• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 16 of 16 ... 11 14 15 16

Thread: Huma's Trading journal

1. #151 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      In_Love

ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2071 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,245 Times in 5,324 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Huma11     
      Hy dear members of mt5 forex forum good evening. Dear traders hope that you will be fine and enjoying good profit. dear trader i made analysis of GBPUSD market this currency pair is showing bearish trend and it is sell trade on this market and it will give us good profit. i am hopeful that market will move according to our] analysis

[ATTACH=CONFIG]221119[/ATTACH
      Dear if you open weekly chart then you have good capital in your account or you have to use too much small lot size so you can wait for your target as in weekly chart you will see good target and weekly chart use for long term trades, mate I think GBPUSD show a good close and mate it move up side as mate I think today is Friday and GBPUSD move up and go to 1.2580 so mate I think buy trade is best now in GBPUSD and you can earn money from GBPUSD buy trade.
      "Satisfaction is more important then your success"
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13015263

2. #152 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

shafiqahmad105 is a name known to all shafiqahmad105 is a name known to all shafiqahmad105 is a name known to all shafiqahmad105 is a name known to all shafiqahmad105 is a name known to all shafiqahmad105 is a name known to all shafiqahmad105's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      26 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hy dear members of mt5 forex forum good evening. Dear traders hope that you will be fine and enjoying good profit. dear trader i made analysis of GBPUSD market this currency pair is showing bearish trend and it is sell trade on this market and it will give us good profit. i am hopeful that market will move according to our] analysis

Hello dear member of mt5 forex forum hope that you will be fine and enjoying good profit. Dear trader you have shared good analysis and i am agree with your analysis of this currency pair it is bearish trend and it will move downward. so it is sell trade on this market. i am hopeful that market will move according to your analysis and we will get good profit

3. The following 3 users say Thank You to shafiqahmad105 for this useful post.

awaisraza161 (07-03-2020), sidra161 (07-03-2020), Unregistered (1)

4. #153 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

awaisraza161 has a reputation beyond repute awaisraza161 has a reputation beyond repute awaisraza161 has a reputation beyond repute awaisraza161 has a reputation beyond repute awaisraza161 has a reputation beyond repute awaisraza161 has a reputation beyond repute awaisraza161 has a reputation beyond repute awaisraza161 has a reputation beyond repute awaisraza161 has a reputation beyond repute awaisraza161 has a reputation beyond repute awaisraza161 has a reputation beyond repute awaisraza161's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      292 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,801 Times in 894 Posts

Hello dear member of mt5 forex forum hope that you will be fine and enjoying good profit. Dear trader i am totally agree with your analysis of this currency pair. Gbpusd currency pair is bearish trend and it will move downward. it will be good to place sell entry on this market it will give us good profit. so best of luck dear trader. thank you for sharing good analysis

5. The following 2 users say Thank You to awaisraza161 for this useful post.

sidra161 (07-03-2020), Unregistered (1)

6. #154 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1283 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,026 Times in 3,568 Posts

Hello dear member of mt5 forex forum good morning. Hope that you will be fine and enjoying good profit in this trading week. dear trader i am agree with your analysis of GBPUSD currency pair. This currency pair is showing bearish trend now and it will move downward more than 120 pips. It is sell trade on this market and it will give us good profit

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sidra161 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

8. #155 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

Huma11 is a splendid one to behold Huma11 is a splendid one to behold Huma11 is a splendid one to behold Huma11 is a splendid one to behold Huma11 is a splendid one to behold Huma11 is a splendid one to behold Huma11 is a splendid one to behold Huma11's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      38 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default EURGBP market Analysis

Hy dear members of mt5 forex forum good evening. Dear traders hope that you will be fine and enjoying good profit. dear trader i made analysis of eurgbp market analysis this currency pair is showing bearish trend and it is sell trade on this market and it will give us good profit. i am hopeful that market will move according to our analysis

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to Huma11 for this useful post.

sidra161 (07-03-2020), Unregistered (1)

10. #156 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1283 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,026 Times in 3,568 Posts

Hy dear members of mt5 forex forum good evening. Dear traders hope that you will be fine and enjoying good profit. dear trader i made analysis of eurgbp market analysis this currency pair is showing bearish trend and it is sell trade on this market and it will give us good profit. i am hopeful that market will move according to our analysis
      Hello dear member of mt5 forex forum. Hope that you will be fine and enjoying good profit in this trading week. dear trader i am agree with your analysis of EURGBP currency pair. This currency pair is showing bearish trend now and it will move downward more than 120 pips. It is sell trade on this market and it will give us good profit. thank you for sharing good analysis

Reply to thread
    Page 16 of 16 ... 11 14 15 16

Subscribed to this Thread : 3