• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 22 of 22 ... 17 20 21 22

Thread: Shaban Trading journal

1. #211 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      Angry

Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5184 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 24,968 Times in 7,241 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by Shaban     
      GOLD UPDATE

Assalam O Ali kum dear member how are you i hope you will be fine
      Today i going to analysis on gold trade and shar my technical analysis on it if we see gold chart i think gold price move down side gold never stop again gold prince come downward gold price can break the kevel of 1775 to 1770 points can down today i my target is gold orince will be stop at price 1740 to 1750 points what you think about gold market shar you experience and knowledge about gold best wishes for all you
      Now gold has no mercy on buyers and those traders who enter buy trades without stop loss now he washed out his account and my dear now sellers are in good profit those who hold sell trades and gold all supports are looking to fail to hold price and gold now traded at 1879 showing today hit the level of 1815 and it support may be hold the gold prices good luck

2. #212 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      Flirty

ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2741 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,489 Times in 6,595 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

GOLD UPDATE

Today i going to analysis on gold trade and shar my technical analysis on it if we see gold chart i think gold price move down side gold never stop again gold prince come downward gold price can break the kevel of 1775 to 1770 points can down today i my target is gold orince will be stop at price 1740 to 1750 points what you think about gold market shar you experience and knowledge about gold best wishes for all you
      I can understand you're this prediction about gold yellow metal and also you're target is very long below but but yesterday I see the big bang bearish high volatility more then 120 points in a one day that's why I am looking you're this target is😬 easily soon are achive then enjoying this best trading month bro have a good luck you're gold yellow metal prediction.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ShantiMan For This Useful Post:

Jackroay (Today)

4. #213 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

ishratjahan has much to be proud of ishratjahan has much to be proud of ishratjahan has much to be proud of ishratjahan has much to be proud of ishratjahan has much to be proud of ishratjahan has much to be proud of ishratjahan has much to be proud of ishratjahan has much to be proud of ishratjahan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      101 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,081 Times in 607 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

GOLD UPDATE

Hello mate. Yes you are right and your chart also is indicating to downward movement of gold. Gold has dropped tremendously from 2030 to 1900 level at first and now it is trading between $1800 class. So mate i think it will touch $1800 very soon and so we can insert sell trade on this yellow metal and can enjoy profit. Alas! i don't have any money to insert trade but however wishing you all the best.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ishratjahan For This Useful Post:

Jackroay (Today)

6. #214 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cool

AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2315 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,533 Times in 2,906 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

GOLD UPDATE

Hello mate good morning. i think the upside movement of the gold is over. now it can make down trend movement. it already hit the highest price of the history on the gold now the price is falling. i think we should now find sell trade here.

7. #215 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6124 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 31,739 Times in 9,487 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

GOLD UPDATE

Gold is bearish in bias, the bearish price action on the daily chart of gold will make this asset to be selling further. I do not know how the gold will try to go down again to look too real as if it will be making the buy, it will ever find the 4 hour chart resistance at $1958, this will make sure that it will be sending the price of gold down until it made the long term target of $1775.

Reply to thread
    Page 22 of 22 ... 17 20 21 22

Subscribed to this Thread : 2