to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 275 of 282 ... 270 273 274 275 276 277 280 ...
Results 2,741 to 2,750 of 2817

Thread: Adorn trading journal

1. #2741 Collapse Post
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    8212 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    248 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,410 Times in 9,001 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2

Quote Originally Posted by Adorn     
    Morning to all I hope you are all good , Iím not really happy and satisfied and I donít know Iím putting so much efforts and I just get 8 dollars bonus Iím really surprise to see, I have improved my work quality well and totally doing my post accordingly to the criteria but still 8 dollars for 100 posts🤨🙄🙄 this is really painful for me, because making an 1000 character posts isnít that easy it took me quite long time to make 100 posts and wha I get seriously this should be fix, Iím really sad about the bonus because I was expecting some good amount of bonus atleast above 100, please as this is for sure or its by mistake?????

forecast about gold I have shared my analysis on gold yesterday and I said gold is trapped in a triangle, and today it has break the triangle to down side so there is more chances that gold get to its support 1850 and then will rise , so I will look for sell entry will hopefully finds some good profit.
    Sell entry setup gold is currently trading at 1877 and I think sell this yellow metal from here with the target 1850 and stop loss 1900.
    We need to be very careful while trading in these days and also I donít know why I get so much less bonus??
    I have a request to the team please fix this issue if I get 8 for 100 posts which were 1000 characters then it means you donít really consider quality you consider quantity
    Dont worry mate, just give your time more and try to improve your quality and quantity, you can last time there are lot of member got very lower amount of bonus and this time there are more member who received good amount of bonus, i hope next time you will get good amount of bonus from your posting, just give more time and dont loss your patience.

Yesterday gold created bearish candle and today i see this metal not moving well but trying to creating bearish candle, i hope today it will continue to do that, currently this metal standing below of 1880 level, i am expecting within today it will try to go below of 1870 level and i think after breaking that level you can choose this metal for short position, because after breaking that level this metal will strongly move on downside and will try to break 1850 level and after breaking 1850 level we will see more bearish candle from this metal, currently i am also focusing this metal for short position and i am waiting for breaking 1870 level, i hope that level are one of the perfect level for us to make sell order, i think you can also focusing that level for taking your position, but yes you must be more careful when you will try to choose this metal for trading, because currently it too dangerous for trading.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_4.png
Views:	30
Size:	26.9 KB
ID:	299860

2. The Following User Says Thank You to zahid4x For This Useful Post:

Adorn (11-18-2020)

3. #2742 Collapse Post
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:
    ----

Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    576 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 Times in 2,915 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1

update on Thursday, dated 19-11-2020

Hello to all of you hope you are all good and making some profit from the market. Yesterday was bonus data and I hope you all had good bonus, as I have seen many good members they have got huge bonus hope so by next week everyone here get good amount of bonus. Hope you had a great day.

Some news about corona virus
    vaccines and its efficacy

Yesterday when PFIZER said that their vaccines shows about 95% efficacy. Gold drifted on Wednesday again, equity market rise up on encouraging update PFizer about its CORONAVIRUS VACCINE. Reports shows new spike in corona virus cases in USA and also in U.K. US reported that new surge in corona virus infections surge 160000 on Tuesday. In Europe COVID cases rose to 14.5 million making it worse affected region. France became the top 2 country in Europe which has high infection cases of this pandemic. Pfizer bioNtech announce that their vaccines on third phase shows 95% efficacy. And they said they are waiting for FDA approval.

Forecast about GOLD

AFTER that big and sharp fall in gold it started trading in consolidation and the trading range is between 1890-1860, yesterday when Pfizer sad about their vaccines efficacy which is 95-% gold fell down and get to 1865 again and then bounced up and now start trading at 1870-1869 level. Though its seems like gold will first make a dip till 1859 which is its strong support and then will continue going up. Over all Iím daily chart itís still bullish and we cannt sell below 1850. 1850 is the Best Buy point for the next resistance.

Fundamentally it can effect gold

If we got any big and new news about the vaccines which is totally negative for gold and gold can sharply decline and can get to 1800 support. We need to be very careful while trading. And fundamental basis it has direct relationship with the vaccines news. As we all see when pFizer release their new about vaccines with 90% efficacy how sharply gold declined and moved almost 200 points , which is pretty big move and I havenít seen in my life such a sharp and fast move, all this move just finished in 2 hours.

Technical basis
    On technical basis Gold is still bullish and we need to watch the support and once it get to 1850 level and there we should wait for it if it hold and break that support then we will soon see god at next support 1800-1794. But till the support 1859 is intact we can look for buy entry around 1850 with target 1900. And breaking above1900 will take to next awaited target 1934.
    Wish you all the best have nice a Day.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	BBB3CF25-A1EC-4ACF-AAF2-F9B2A0E256F6.png‎
Views:	26
Size:	152.4 KB
ID:	300128  

4. 3 users say Thank You to Adorn for this useful post.

Aussiea (11-19-2020), Blue econmy (11-21-2020), maximum (11-19-2020)

5. #2743 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Aussiea is just really nice Aussiea is just really nice Aussiea is just really nice Aussiea is just really nice Aussiea's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    139 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Hello to all of you hope you are all good and making some profit from the market. Yesterday was bonus data and I hope you all had good bonus, as I have seen many good members they have got huge bonus hope so by next week everyone here get good amount of bonus. Hope you had a great day.

Yesterday when PFIZER said that their vaccines shows about 95% efficacy. Gold drifted on Wednesday again, equity market rise up on encouraging update PFizer about its CORONAVIRUS VACCINE. Reports shows new spike in corona virus cases in USA and also in U.K. US reported that new surge in corona virus infections surge 160000 on Tuesday. In Europe COVID cases rose to 14.5 million making it worse affected region. France became the top 2 country in Europe which has high infection cases of this pandemic. Pfizer bioNtech announce that their vaccines on third phase shows 95% efficacy. And they said they are waiting for FDA approval.

Forecast about GOLD

AFTER that big and sharp fall in gold it started trading in consolidation and the trading range is between 1890-1860, yesterday when Pfizer sad about their vaccines efficacy which is 95-% gold fell down and get to 1865 again and then bounced up and now start trading at 1870-1869 level. Though its seems like gold will first make a dip till 1859 which is its strong support and then will continue going up. Over all Iím daily chart itís still bullish and we cannt sell below 1850. 1850 is the Best Buy point for the next resistance.

If we got any big and new news about the vaccines which is totally negative for gold and gold can sharply decline and can get to 1800 support. We need to be very careful while trading. And fundamental basis it has direct relationship with the vaccines news. As we all see when pFizer release their new about vaccines with 90% efficacy how sharply gold declined and moved almost 200 points , which is pretty big move and I havenít seen in my life such a sharp and fast move, all this move just finished in 2 hours.

Technical basis
    On technical basis Gold is still bullish and we need to watch the support and once it get to 1850 level and there we should wait for it if it hold and break that support then we will soon see god at next support 1800-1794. But till the support 1859 is intact we can look for buy entry around 1850 with target 1900. And breaking above1900 will take to next awaited target 1934.

Adorn,
    Thatís very nice analysis and I really appreciate the work you have done and all the information you have shared here is very nice, yesterday we get the news that fizer vaccines have almost 95.4 % efficacy and that news bring some volatility in the market of gold and gold get to 1864, and today it has touched its support at 1856 and now holding at 1860 level, gold is still in still in ranging zone and the zone is between 1890-1850, and we need to trade on this range unless we cannt get a clear signal. I will buy gold from 1859 and the target will be 1900.
    If gold break 1859 support which is not look like but in case of gold break that level then we will see the next stop at 1794 , which is coming next support strong support. Right now price of gold is at 1869 and this is not a right place to entry I will say wait for the signal and trade on confirmation, overall bullish and will get to 1900.

6. 2 users say Thank You to Aussiea for this useful post.

Adorn (11-19-2020), Blue econmy (11-21-2020)

7. #2744 Collapse Post
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:
    ----

maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1475 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,254 Times in 2,375 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Forecast about GOLD

Technical basis
    Adorn i must say this is a good market analysis on GOLD from you. From the chart and what the price is currently doing on D1, the general trend on GOLD market is down trend meaning sellers have for sometimes now been in control of the market price and are still in control uptill this moment. Although like you have said, the market price is currently trading at a very strong support level 1861.30, considering the current bearish pressure as indicated by the MACD, i think it is not enough to conclude or say that price would be rejected at this support level untill the close of today. However, according to my analysis and view of the market, GOLD would continues to sell if at the end of today price breaks and closed below the support level 1861.30 as indicated in the following chart, this is because the number of sellers still seems to be more higher than the number of buyers waiting at this level to push the market price upward. On the other hand, if today price tested and close above this support level at the end of today, it would therefore means buyers at this level have been able to outnumbered sellers and are ready and would be able to start pushing the price upwards from the level, if this happens, it is going to be a buy market from tomorrow open. So my take on gold for today is not to be in so much hurry to buy it because as we speak sellers are still in control of the price, and rather i think we should wait to see the outcome of today's market with regard to price action on the support level in order to know the next line of action to take from there. Here is the pictorial explanation of my analysis on GOLD. do have a wonderful trading day everyone

8. The Following User Says Thank You to maximum For This Useful Post:

Adorn (11-20-2020)

9. #2745 Collapse Post
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:
    ----

Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    576 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1

Trading journal update for 20-11-2020

Sallam to all hope you are having some good time and making some profit, today is the last days of the working days and I have made my analysis on some pairs hope that will be helpful to all and you will support my thread and appreciate it.

First analysis on EURusd

Letís talk about EURusd pair this pair is trading in bullish channel and yesterday when Usdx start losing its strength it again started gaining and went up and holding the resistance, current trading price is 1.1882 and, this EURusd pair will go up and will hopefully touch the trend line and also the top resistance at 1.1900, just a few pips away. From current price I will say we can short this pair from here and the target should be at 1.1900. And then when it touch 1.1900 resistance there we can take a sell because I expect EURusd to fell fro the top 1.1900 and till the support trend line at 1.1800. Also Usdx seems to me losing and if Usdx is losing then EURusd will go up, we can short this pair and then sell it from top. Till the channel is intact we can trade in this channel.

Name:	E78245A2-DDB8-458C-BBB3-7A5FF6CABE68.png
Views:	261
Size:	139.2 KB
ID:	300614

Another analysis on Usdchf

We can see that Usdx is losing its strength and the situation in United state of America is not really calm , as there is protests and also the covid is increasing day by day. And vaccines will take some more weeks for final stage. The economy of USA is badly affected by the Covid , and also there is second wave and few places are strictly lock again. So what I expect from Usdchf this pair is trading in a channel and we can trade in this channel until it break to one side. Right now Usdchf is trading t 0.90974 , and I expect Usdchf to get to its support and trend line at 0.900 level. Here we can short this pair and the target should be at 0.90100. And then we can buy from bottom. There Usdchf will create a bottom leg so from current price we can go with sell.

Name:	A8B8AB03-6A25-4A93-A761-567D8299A85E.png
Views:	20
Size:	147.9 KB
ID:	300615

Some view about gold
    Gold seems to me that will go up from here, yesterday it had get to its support t 1850 and now holding aboev 1869 this is pretty good sign for bulls and also we can see that gold has created triple bottom there, so it will push it upside.
    Wish you good luck and pray for my running trades as well.
    Good luck to all.

10. 5 users say Thank You to Adorn for this useful post.

amiron56 (11-20-2020), Aussiea (11-20-2020), hafizurrahman1974 (11-20-2020), noor616 (11-20-2020), Tigerlane (11-20-2020)

11. #2746 Collapse Post
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:
    ----

Tigerlane has a reputation beyond repute Tigerlane has a reputation beyond repute Tigerlane has a reputation beyond repute Tigerlane has a reputation beyond repute Tigerlane has a reputation beyond repute Tigerlane has a reputation beyond repute Tigerlane has a reputation beyond repute Tigerlane has a reputation beyond repute Tigerlane has a reputation beyond repute Tigerlane has a reputation beyond repute Tigerlane has a reputation beyond repute Tigerlane's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    942 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,183 Times in 3,140 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Hi dear adorn, nice to see your multiple analysis. I see your analysis which is so nice and informative for all traders. You are right my dear friend eurusd is trading on extreme high of daily time frame chart and usdchf is on extreme bottom so USD will be able to defend it's position then the chances to fly of United States dollar index will be confirmed. I take a smart look on United States dollar versus Switzerland franc.

The pair traded mild low yesterday. Today it's price is moving little below the previous day close levels. The main trend is down but now it seems like the downtrend is going to over. The pair will likely to gain it's ground. A pivot point is set at the level of 0.9087. My intentions are to buy this currency pair when price hit and rebound above mentioned pivot point. The targets are visible at 0.9135 and 0.9150. Alternatively, the price will continue falling and break through the support level of 0.9187. In this situation, the price may go for further correction. Stop loss should be slightly below to the pivot point. I wish you all the best.
    Stay safe and happy. Good luck.

IMG_20201120_110452_376.jpg
    " Hassanmehmood Latest Trading Journal Update "

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15146833

12. 2 users say Thank You to Tigerlane for this useful post.

Adorn (11-20-2020), Aussiea (11-20-2020)

13. #2747 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Aussiea is just really nice Aussiea is just really nice Aussiea is just really nice Aussiea is just really nice Aussiea's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    139 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Trading journal update for 20-11-2020

Sallam to all hope you are having some good time and making some profit, today is the last days of the working days and I have made my analysis on some pairs hope that will be helpful to all and you will support my thread and appreciate it.

First analysis on EURusd

Letís talk about EURusd pair this pair is trading in bullish channel and yesterday when Usdx start losing its strength it again started gaining and went up and holding the resistance, current trading price is 1.1882 and, this EURusd pair will go up and will hopefully touch the trend line and also the top resistance at 1.1900, just a few pips away. From current price I will say we can short this pair from here and the target should be at 1.1900. And then when it touch 1.1900 resistance there we can take a sell because I expect EURusd to fell fro the top 1.1900 and till the support trend line at 1.1800. Also Usdx seems to me losing and if Usdx is losing then EURusd will go up, we can short this pair and then sell it from top. Till the channel is intact we can trade in this channel.
    Attachment 300614

Another analysis on Usdchf

We can see that Usdx is losing its strength and the situation in United state of America is not really calm , as there is protests and also the covid is increasing day by day. And vaccines will take some more weeks for final stage. The economy of USA is badly affected by the Covid , and also there is second wave and few places are strictly lock again. So what I expect from Usdchf this pair is trading in a channel and we can trade in this channel until it break to one side. Right now Usdchf is trading t 0.90974 , and I expect Usdchf to get to its support and trend line at 0.900 level. Here we can short this pair and the target should be at 0.90100. And then we can buy from bottom. There Usdchf will create a bottom leg so from current price we can go with sell.

Attachment 300615

Some view about gold
    Gold seems to me that will go up from here, yesterday it had get to its support t 1850 and now holding aboev 1869 this is pretty good sign for bulls and also we can see that gold has created triple bottom there, so it will push it upside.
    Wish you good luck and pray for my running trades as well.
    Good luck to all.

Adorn, thanks to yuu ohhh brother for the great setup on EURUSD & USDCHF, I appreciate this hard work with the bottom of my heart, and appreciate the chart you have presented here with great setups. Almost I have the same review and analysis about these two pairs. One by one I will discuss my view about these two pairs, hope that you will also appreciate them.
    EURUSD ANALYSIS ON 20,11,2020 EURUSD pair bounced upward well after touching 1.1820 levels, straight went up and holds the resistance area 1.1888, the time Iím writing this price is at 1.18827. EURusd pair keep protecting trading inside the bullish channel, and trying to target the new resistance 1.2030 price. Usdx is falling again which is more positive for ero to rise,holding above 1.1825 will suggesting a bullish signal till the next target resistance 1.20300. The trading range for today which I expected is support 1.1800- and resistance 1.1900.

Usdchf analysis

Usdchf seems the same to me as you have predicted and almost have the same view about it. I will recommend selling from current price and will surely get to the trend support line and then will rise up. Usdx is losing strength which is more negative for Usdchf as well.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Aussiea For This Useful Post:

Adorn (11-21-2020)

15. #2748 Collapse Post
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    576 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1

Trading journal upstate for 21-11200
    Sallam to all of my fellows hope your week was good and had made some good money from the market. I have practiced on my demo account and made huge amount of profit and on realy account my trades are running will hopefully turn into my favour soon.

Analysis on gbpusd
    Gbpusd is still intact a nd trading in bullish channel, yesterday it get to 1.3220 level and then renounced and start going up, gbpusd have been closed at resistance at 1.3288 and you can clearly see this in my chart below it has touched the trend line, now what I expect it might break this resistance and continue going up, for the clear signal of bulls we need to wait for the break out if 1.3300 resistance once it break then we can buy it for the next target 1.3400-1.3477. But if it failed to break above then will again get into this channel and will try to target the target at 1.3000-1.2988 support and there is also its channel trend line.

Entry and exit points
    You can buy once the resistance at 1.3300 break and then buy around 1.3300- with stop loss 1.3256, and the target should be around 1.3400-13477.
    But if failed to break the resistance then sell the pair from top around 1.32877 with stop loss 1.3300, for the target 1.3000.

Name:	D55BA30D-5706-4DF0-A81C-1C6F4CABA01E.png
Views:	366
Size:	162.2 KB
ID:	300895
    Another analysis on crude oil
    Crude oil from very long time trading trading between the range in 43-36 level of support and resistance, as these days we are hoping for the vaccines and it might came to the market soon, so this will surely trigger oil market very volatile and we can gain some good profit. I have made my analysis on crude oil on h4 this black metal it has created gal pattern and we need to wait for the break out once it break then it will go down. I will prefer to wait for the clear sell signal as oil had been rejected from too many times and this is such a strong resistance.
    Entry and exit on crude oil
    Oil is trading in this range so we can sell around 43.20- with stop loss 44.80 for the target 40-39. But also keep in mind thatís oil tried to break this resistance but failed so it might break this time to so if oil break the resistance then buy it for the target 46-47.

Name:	3229CC8E-17F1-4654-8057-2F34FAEE0D83.png
Views:	12
Size:	146.2 KB
ID:	300898
    I hope my setups help you in better trading as you can make some great pips. Wish you all the best have a nice day.

16. 3 users say Thank You to Adorn for this useful post.

noor616 (11-21-2020), riaz musa khel (11-21-2020), zahid4x (11-21-2020)

17. #2749 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Logika is just really nice Logika is just really nice Logika is just really nice Logika is just really nice Logika's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    13 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,165 Times in 455 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Sallam to all of my fellows hope your week was good and had made some good money from the market. I have practiced on my demo account and made huge amount of profit and on realy account my trades are running will hopefully turn into my favour soon.

Analysis on gbpusd
    Gbpusd is still intact a nd trading in bullish channel, yesterday it get to 1.3220 level and then renounced and start going up, gbpusd have been closed at resistance at 1.3288 and you can clearly see this in my chart below it has touched the trend line, now what I expect it might break this resistance and continue going up, for the clear signal of bulls we need to wait for the break out if 1.3300 resistance once it break then we can buy it for the next target 1.3400-1.3477. But if it failed to break above then will again get into this channel and will try to target the target at 1.3000-1.2988 support and there is also its channel trend line.

Entry and exit points
    You can buy once the resistance at 1.3300 break and then buy around 1.3300- with stop loss 1.3256, and the target should be around 1.3400-13477.
    But if failed to break the resistance then sell the pair from top around 1.32877 with stop loss 1.3300, for the target 1.3000.
    Attachment 300895
    Crude oil from very long time trading trading between the range in 43-36 level of support and resistance, as these days we are hoping for the vaccines and it might came to the market soon, so this will surely trigger oil market very volatile and we can gain some good profit. I have made my analysis on crude oil on h4 this black metal it has created gal pattern and we need to wait for the break out once it break then it will go down. I will prefer to wait for the clear sell signal as oil had been rejected from too many times and this is such a strong resistance.
    Oil is trading in this range so we can sell around 43.20- with stop loss 44.80 for the target 40-39. But also keep in mind thatís oil tried to break this resistance but failed so it might break this time to so if oil break the resistance then buy it for the target 46-47.
    Attachment 300898
    I hope my setups help you in better trading as you can make some great pips. Wish you all the best have a nice day.
    Jee aaslam vailekum my dear friend hope you will be fine and you will be happy with the form and your trading and posting So friend, you have updated your journal about GBPUSD And my dear friend you are saying that GBPUSD will go by, but my experience in GBPUSD says that this cell can fall. And you have given a hint of momentum towards the top of it, that it will move very high but I think it will move towards the cell now. Today its market is closed and tomorrow its market will be And we should understand that we should also complete our posting in So now my dear friend this car market is closed on 1.3277 Even now I do not feel the trend that Aircel can fall and it can target 1.3040 Is making and it will definitely touch it because GBPUSD is also a good currency and it also makes good movement

And my dear friend, you have updated a journal about your crude oil too. And inside Agree, I sign you with LaSalle and you have good And I also feel that crude oil has not fallen from the market and in this we should open the trade wisely or if we do not want to trade, then we should not message it It's a good And we also need to have this experience as well Should be because it can also give us very good profits Now it is closed at 42.18 Can my dear friend, this cell can fall, it can do a paper class when its market is open. When crude oil crosses 1 KB, we will get a very good profit. My dear friend it can come for 41.00 and it can touch it And we need that if we trade in crude oil, then use your mind and smile with your senior member as it is very risky matter and it can also harm us, so we need to put our knots in it.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

18. #2750 Collapse Post
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    8212 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    248 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,410 Times in 9,001 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2

Analysis on gbpusd

Entry and exit points
    Attachment 300895
    Attachment 300898
    This is really good to see you that you are now practicing on demo account, but i think you should not focus on profit, because that are useless on demo account, if you can focus on your trading strategy and success rate then it will help you to develop your trading career in real account.

Yesterday GBPUSD pair created bullish candle and closed his daily candle below of 1.3310 level which is most important level for this pair, i am expecting if next working day this pair started with bullish candle then there are more possibility to break that level too and after that it will be on good position to make buy order, but there are also one risk available to make buy order, currently USD currency trying to increasing his strength, if next week this currency get more power then there are more possibility to change GBPUSD pair current trend, so when you will try to take your position you must be more careful and yes after breaking 1.3310 level it will be good opportunity for you to make buy order, because after breaking that level this pair will strongly move to the upside.

Name:	Screenshot_10.png
Views:	22
Size:	27.3 KB
ID:	300995

Crude oil currently looking strong uptrend and yesterday i see it already break one major resistance level, i am expecting next working day it will start his daily candle with bullish and after that it will try to go upside for breaking 43.70 level, but its true that that level little bit far from current level and also that level are more strong level for this pair and i think there are less possibility to break that level too, so be careful mate about this pair.

Name:	Screenshot_11.png
Views:	21
Size:	30.3 KB
ID:	300997

19. The Following User Says Thank You to zahid4x For This Useful Post:

Adorn (11-21-2020)

Reply to thread
Page 275 of 282 ... 270 273 274 275 276 277 280 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 16