• Reply to thread
    Page 202 of 202 ... 197 200 201 202
    Results 2,011 to 2,012 of 2012

Thread: Adorn trading journal

1. #2011 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Blue econmy has a spectacular aura about Blue econmy has a spectacular aura about Blue econmy has a spectacular aura about Blue econmy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      81 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Adorn     
      Im sorry I forgot to upload my chart in my thread As I cannt edit my thread sorry guys my Eur usd pair chart have a look please.
      The EURUSD goes after for an infringement of the impediment level at 1.1858 during the culmination of seven days back were not beneficial and the cost joined simply under the as of late referred to zone. Another test is exceptionally likely and a break could unmistakably enable the cash to organize appear at 1.1902. A penetrate of this level would maintain elevating needs for the future technique for the EURUSD. In the event that bears win, their first objective will lie at 1.1828, trailed by the lower basic help at 1.1780. This week, the idea of the merchants will be founded on the discussion.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue econmy For This Useful Post:

Adorn (Today)

3. #2012 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      661 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,605 Times in 2,322 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Adorn     
      Hello everyone hope you are all good and making some profit. Yesterday was very crazy day as Usdx flies up and pairs related to it fall badly.
      And one bad thing happen to me I donít know why?? I had a buy limit on gold at 1900 and my stop loss was at 1898. But after hitting my stop loss my trade closed at 1890 means 9 pips below my stop loss. I donít know why. I will share my screen shot you can see. Any one tell me why is that so...? I was supposed to get 3 dollar loss as I had stop loss at 1898 but I got 9 dollar loss and my trade got closed at 1890.
      Iím going to share my analysis on EURusd. This pair is currently now trading on support and here we need to wait for it if Eur usd pair break this support at 1.1700 then I will suggest to sell this pair for the next target 1.1550. But if it failed to break then will again rise and will get to 1.1988.
      Greeting mate,
      Buying is not a good option with gold in this scenario when USD is gaining power on the chart. As early we have noticed today this pair has already break the 1900 level, and in this situation I am not sure that gold will rise. So I recommend you that immediately close these buy positions with gold pair.
      Best of luck

Reply to thread
    Page 202 of 202 ... 197 200 201 202

Subscribed to this Thread : 11