----

Ahsanmushtaq will become famous soon enough Ahsanmushtaq's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by ForexRider     
      Yes the time passing very faster we should do the respect of the time and give the value to the time, hope soon the bonus will updated, the gold is rising up now maybe some more bullish movement we will see next but I think now the strong movement will not be more in the remaining hours of the closing of the Market.
      Hi dear traders from mt5 forex discussion trust that you will be fine and getting a charge out of good benefit in this exchanging week. Dear forex broker I am concur with your investigation. This money pair is indicating bearish pattern for exchange. It will move descending and we can put sell section on this market. It is sell exchange and it will give us great benefit

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #2662 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10544 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 19,972 Times in 6,732 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 5

Quote Originally Posted by Adorn     
      Hello everyone greeting to all, hows your trading this week? Time really flies, I feel like yesterday was Monday and today again Friday,every one is waiting for bonus itís delay again, hope we get it soon. Iím going to share my analysis on gold , yesterday it went down all from 1930 and touched 1895 and then closed above 1900, showing its still above the trend line, so Iím bullish on gold and will expect it to get to 1980 soon.
      If we see the h4 timeframe we can watch that the higher lows are creating slowly which indicates that gold is now also in the positive mode and can travel up mainly to challenge the 1950 level as per my experience now if that happens and yellow metal can sustain then slowly the bulls will try to dominate here with the time .

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kalex For This Useful Post:

amiron56 (Yesterday)

4. #2663 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Kashif Shah 786 has a reputation beyond repute Kashif Shah 786 has a reputation beyond repute Kashif Shah 786 has a reputation beyond repute Kashif Shah 786 has a reputation beyond repute Kashif Shah 786 has a reputation beyond repute Kashif Shah 786 has a reputation beyond repute Kashif Shah 786 has a reputation beyond repute Kashif Shah 786 has a reputation beyond repute Kashif Shah 786 has a reputation beyond repute Kashif Shah 786 has a reputation beyond repute Kashif Shah 786 has a reputation beyond repute Kashif Shah 786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      172 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,251 Times in 1,349 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by Alascon     
      Good day my dear friend and fellow a Bravo analysis of United State dollar index and I really appreciate your knowledge about Forex that you are caring with yourself yes I am totally agree with you if it breaks that resistance Level 89 3.80 than it will be a very very good bullish rental 94.6 zero the next the stress level so in my opinion we should wait for the real training and then go with Trend
      A good lenses of previous week index but not triggered and United States dollar make a very good reversal from 93.8 029 2.60 price level in its index so in my opinion now it may create a bola stand over 93 dollar price level but if it again goes down and the next target will be nine 2.10 price level have a nice day and good luck

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. #2664 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Ashfaq Lurka is on a distinguished road Ashfaq Lurka's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by Kashif Shah 786     
      A good lenses of previous week index but not triggered and United States dollar make a very good reversal from 93.8 029 2.60 price level in its index so in my opinion now it may create a bola stand over 93 dollar price level but if it again goes down and the next target will be nine 2.10 price level have a nice day and good luck
      Hope that you will be fine and enjoying good profit in this trading week. Dear trader you have shared good analysis of market. You are saying good that it is good time for sell trade on this market and it will give us good profit in next few hours.so dear trader i am agree with your analysis.

6. #2665 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Restu01 is on a distinguished road Restu01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by Kalex     
      If we see the h4 timeframe we can watch that the higher lows are creating slowly which indicates that gold is now also in the positive mode and can travel up mainly to challenge the 1950 level as per my experience now if that happens and yellow metal can sustain then slowly the bulls will try to dominate here with the time .
      Gold is near accurate ,following the short pullback we saw ,this pair is ready to resume downtrend movement ,technical formation on this supported sell , in fact , buy potential is promising on this pair because it is preparing to resume uptrend position ,Let me wish you an exiting trading week .

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Restu01 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

8. #2666 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Happy Jutt is on a distinguished road Happy Jutt's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by Kalex     
      Yes my dear friend how are you ,I hope you will be fine and enjoying mt5, your decision is very right presently we will say that it is looking in the trending mood and I am hopeful that you will earning profit from this and market will be move according to your perceptions. It will remain on trending and you will earning good profit.bundle of thanks dear trader.good night

9. #2667 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      479 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,482 Times in 2,815 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by Adorn     
      Hello everyone greeting to all, hows your trading this week? Time really flies, I feel like yesterday was Monday and today again Friday,every one is waiting for bonus itís delay again, hope we get it soon. Iím going to share my analysis on gold , yesterday it went down all from 1930 and touched 1895 and then closed above 1900, showing its still above the trend line, so Iím bullish on gold and will expect it to get to 1980 soon.
      hi dear mate, you are definitely right the gold will make to uptrend in the next week but you can see the bearsih momentum is also running in parallel so apparently it will move forward but the pullback correction is also expected so plan your stretegy according to the movement of price correction settlement.
      Good night.
      " Hassanmehmood Latest Trading Journal Update "

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15106269

10. #2668 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Restu01 is on a distinguished road Restu01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by Hassanmehmood     
      hi dear mate, you are definitely right the gold will make to uptrend in the next week but you can see the bearsih momentum is also running in parallel so apparently it will move forward but the pullback correction is also expected so plan your stretegy according to the movement of price correction settlement.
      Good night.
      Gold pair then we can say that this pair is looking bulish, because candles are showing buyers pressure ,so we have to focus on market movement to get good profit, don't place any order while guessing the market, always use proper lot size, money management and risk management to save your money and increase your capital, best of luck with great pleasure and have a nice day of trading.

11. #2669 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

aabi ali has a spectacular aura about aabi ali has a spectacular aura about aabi ali has a spectacular aura about aabi ali's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

foreign exchange discussion consider that you may be best and getting a charge out of suitable gain on this changing week. pricey foreign exchange broker i'm concur with your research. This money pair is indicating bearish sample for change. it'll pass descending and we are able to placed promote segment in this marketplace. it's miles sell exchange and it'll provide us fantastic advantage

Reply to thread
    Page 267 of 267 ... 262 265 266 267

Subscribed to this Thread : 17