• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 6 of 21 ... 4 5 6 7 8 11 ...

Thread: Is there any difference between Forex trading and Betting? (Part 43)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

issu is an unknown quantity at this point issu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      229 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think if you have to make a profit from forex trading then you must have to manage money otherwise very difficult to obtain. because according to me When you trade without money management it is pure gambling you must have to prevent it.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

tamata is an unknown quantity at this point tamata's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      114 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

forex trading for me is an easy job to run and easy to implement so good for anyone who wants to work on forex,, I do not want to make forex just as my side job, but will make forex as my main job and I'll do it every I work every day and I want to have many advantages

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Bored

nikhilranjanmukherjee is on a distinguished road nikhilranjanmukherjee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      426 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The betting and forex trading is completely different things. In betting you need some calculation and you also depend on the luck too much. But, in the forex market, the calculation is the main things, the impact of the luck is negligible.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Fine

petrelsea70 is an unknown quantity at this point petrelsea70's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      270 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes i think lot of difference have,in forex trading we can learn about trading analysis and our knwoldge experience trading skills are all marter we can depend on luck but little but but in betting we are full depend on luck
      A Working Ant is Better Than A Sleeping Elephant...
      A Small Progress Everyday Leads Us To Big Results

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Happy

raza77 is on a distinguished road raza77's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      426 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by berich     
      Hello everyone, I invited a friend of my to join and learn forex trading? She said "me never! Forex is a Gamble! I don't gamble". Then she said how do you think they make their money it is like betting money from different zones one agrees a south move another says it will move north. Do you agree with this?

I understand that for each time you lose your money someone gains and for each time you gain profit in forex some else loses money in forex.

What is your opinion, is forex a gamble or not? If no why no and if yes why.
      the Forex trading is a business and the gambling is a sin, so it is totally a different thing Forex trading and gambling or betting Forex trading is a business of profit and loss.

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Cool

sekiryutei will become famous soon enough sekiryutei will become famous soon enough sekiryutei's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2989 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Most likely there won't be any difference at all if you didn't have the trading knowledge or trading experience. All that will make you to earn better money and not only trade by luck is gathering the trading knowledge and experience and that will surely make you raise to the top.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Twisted

abdousrk11 is an unknown quantity at this point abdousrk11's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      12 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think in the Martingale betting can not do without ... and the subjectivity more than forex .. But cool stuff for

relaxation fifty rubles, received 150 ... it is still better than to smoke and throw a bunch of money on cigarettes

The main thing that is not sucked .... And so, from time to time ... but you can play around for a good earning

themselves must be a bookie

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

RASTA will become famous soon enough RASTA will become famous soon enough RASTA's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2587 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shoshy     
      in my point of view If you think its a gamble then its gamble.Most of the people think like that way.But i think you trade properly with fixed profit.Then it will not be.....
      gambling only rely on your trades with only the parts that will make your bsia continue in this trade will be much worse because just doing this trade with just trying to launch an on luck and I think in this trade you should avoid it in your trading, and this will be you will be able to continue making involved in this trade would be bad

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cool

gallantyukie has a spectacular aura about gallantyukie has a spectacular aura about gallantyukie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1120 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Of course Trading and betting are two different things. in Forex Trading you need Accurate Trading System and Good Analysis but you don't need Luck in this Business unlike in betting that you don't need Accuracy but you need much Luck to win..

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Worried

sankar chandra biswas is a glorious beacon of light sankar chandra biswas is a glorious beacon of light sankar chandra biswas is a glorious beacon of light sankar chandra biswas is a glorious beacon of light sankar chandra biswas is a glorious beacon of light sankar chandra biswas's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      364 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

No, Forex trading and betting is completely different from each other. We can not compare Forex with betting. Because, in any betting we have to depend on luck only. But, Forex is a different kind of currency exchanging business. We have to trade currency in here to make profit.

Closed Thread
    Page 6 of 21 ... 4 5 6 7 8 11 ...