• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 10 of 29 ... 5 8 9 10 11 12 15 ...

Thread: Section Rules (Updated June 18, 2020)

1. #1 Collapse Post
      Administrator
      I am:
      Fine

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,174 Times in 7,695 Posts

Default Section Rules (Updated June 18, 2020)

Here are the rules for this section:

1. No brokers discussion. The thread starter should not discuss other broker instead of InstaForex. So if you use Instaforex then you can mention it but if you use other brokers then you can not mention the name of those brokers.

2. No ref link from other broker. You can put ref link from InstaForex but you can not put ref link from other brokers. If you offer ****** via the ref link then you should follow the rule which state the ****** should not be more than 1.5 pips.

3. No inappropriate thread title. We will monitor this section and if we find such title we will temporarily ban the thread starter.

4. Frequent update. The trading journal must be updated regularly according to your trading style or time frame that you use to trade, chart analysis screenshot, trades result and etcetera.

5. Everyone who created a trading journal in this section of the forum must put the link to their trading journal thread on their signature. How to create a signature? Easy...

Go to "Settings" on the top right (beside the "Log Out" button)

go to "My Settings" tab on the left-hand tab

click "Edit Signature"

put the code below into the "Edit Signature" box:

HTML Code:
      [url="http://put the link of your thread here"]put any text you like in here[/url]
      example:

HTML Code:
      [url="https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?127318-Anything-Goes-2016-Voyager."]My simple trading strategy[/url]
      and then click "Save Signature"

Now please test whether the link really work and point to your trading journal thread.

6. You can use instaforex.com/charts or you can use the one directly from your trading platform but broker name other than InstaForex is not allowed. Chart is an important part of trading journal so when posting chart please make sure that the place you upload your chart to has no expiry date for pictures. Many times a picture are deleted from the picture hosting sites because those site has expiry date so after the date arrive your picture will be deleted and this is not a good thing. It is better to choose a picture hosting site that has no expiry. You can choose from these selections:

Upload you picture directly to the forum. For further help please visit :- How to post charts with ease?

7. A trading journal is a trader's personal journey in forex so please honor the thread starter/owner way of trading (trading style) and avoid using strong language and heated discussion at all cost. The goal of the section is to encourage many trader from different styles to show that there are ways to trade the market so we have to welcome diverse opinion.

8. No forex monitoring links beside the one from InstaForex. Please use the monitoring link that is provided by InstaForex or MT5 Forex Portal. Links to other forex monitoring sites such as my ** book dot com, ** junction dot com and many others are not allowed. Please change your signature. When you still have such link in your signature or forum thread they will be deleted.

9. No chit chat/spamming/bonus hunting. The poster will be given warning and the posts will be deleted. Discuss only what the thread owner post.

10. Must reply the thread owner's latest post by using "Reply With Quote" button. You can only reply to thread owner's latest post. Do not reply to the previous post of the thread owner. Only the latest post. Any post that do not follow this rule will be deleted.

11. Do not reply to other people's post if you don't reply to the thread owner's latest post. You can only reply other people's post in the same post where you also reply to the thread owner's post. Do not attempt a long discussion among the replies from other people's post. Use the "Multi With Quote" when replying to other people's post. So that post will have 2 quotes where the 1st quote will be the thread owner's post and the other quote will be the post from other people that you also want to reply.

Here is the procedure to do a multi-quote, just follow the steps in the picture below:

After you do the steps above you will see something like the picture below:

12. If 10 calendar days already passed without a post from the thread owner then you should not post in it. Any post submitted on the 11th day will be deleted.

13. A thread owner have the right to categorize your post as not relevant and your post will be deleted so keep your posts relevant to the thread owner's latest post.

14. If a thread Owner report a post (with in his thread) that is off topic and the user who made off topic post already got any single warning then his/her forum account will be banned for one week to one month depending on user reputation or delete all of his/her posts for that day in Trade Journal Section. So try not to make any off topic /irrelevant post. This rule is added just to control number of spammers in Trade Journal. So avoid making copy paste, spam or irrelevant post in trade Journal.

For Example : If a Trade Journal owner is discussing about his EURUSD trade and if you reply about GBPUSD or make any off topic copy paste spam post. Then Trade Journal have right to report your post, and moderator will take strict action against that user reported by Trade Journal Owner.

15. Editing post is totally disable for Trade Journal Section Now we can easily identify the spammers, and take necessary action against them.

These rules will be updated when necessary. If you have any question please ask in this thread or directly to any of the moderators.
      Last edited by Aviz; 06-26-2020 at 04:35 PM.

2. #91 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6172 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 26,367 Times in 8,127 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kalex     
      Me not having any personal issue with anyone ... remember aviz is having the administration quality and for that he is in this position ...I always respect ...but it's also true that if any thing goes wrong I will point out without any hesitation ....the more higher position you are sitting ..the more responsible you are ....
      I see your points and facts Kalex and I hope that everyone including Admin Aviz will also see from your opinion as well as everyone can not talk from one angle even though all members have their respective view except the spammers and cheats.

Lessons about life...

You reap what you sow if you like cheat more there is always KARMA and it will find you out at later end in life with same measure even outside mt5 forum.

Cheating will surely kill your real mental strength and make you vulnerable to bad side of life.

Cheaters should always know that you gain from the cry of other members who ought or should be happy with their efforts and sweats but deprived.

You cannot be a true success in this business because nature will surely find a way to take it from so such cheats will lose their peace, among others.

In conclusion, if you love others you respect them and the truth is that I have never seen a good trader on this forum sincerely like FADILA who came to this forum made superb progressive and outstanding success per week and withdraw big but a pity such God trader have left

Remember, you can make it from small account balance with the right confidence, strategy and long term trading plan. Let's love one another and avoid cheating or spamming in any form.

Cheers!
      The World Best Grid Trader !

3. The following 15 users say Thank You to OnePoint for this useful post.

Aaron Nelson (06-28-2020), dtvade (06-28-2020), Kalex (06-28-2020), loaded-prof (06-28-2020), Unregistered (11)

4. #92 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      In_Love

ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2241 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,470 Times in 5,422 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by amiron56     
      My dear, just come in the morning time, you will see how speedy a post someone is making, they used to nano second, Microsecond. I pointed the fact to a respective admin.
      Yes we all note this thing and now all members are asking this question that how it is possible to reply so speedy, today I am happy that I am not only one who notice this thing as many other members notice this issue and mate I inform admin about this issue and send some evidence, today I saw all members are asking from only one member and that member is Jackroay he doing too much speedy reply and a human can not reply like Jackroay and Tradingforex, are also doing same thing you can also notice that member.
      "Satisfaction is more important then your success"
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13015263

5. The following 7 users say Thank You to ayan555 for this useful post.

ForexRider (06-29-2020), Interlock (06-29-2020), Kapok (06-28-2020), loaded-prof (06-28-2020), Unregistered (3)

6. #93 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7230 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 23,178 Times in 7,521 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ayan555     
      Dear it is not possible, if you have good typing speed even you are working on internet and for a reply you need to open an update then look that update is on which pair and then click on quote button and then start typing so how a man can do these all work in just 5 second, I don't understand.
      In last time when i used others section that time i was able to make multiple post within a minute, if you dont have much wring speed then dont think about others members like you.

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to zahid4x for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

8. #94 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Aaron Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Nelson's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      575 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,103 Times in 2,667 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OnePoint     
      I see your points and facts Kalex and I hope that everyone including Admin Aviz will also see from your opinion as well as everyone can not talk from one angle even though all members have their respective view except the spammers and cheats.

Lessons about life...

You reap what you sow if you like cheat more there is always KARMA and it will find you out at later end in life with same measure even outside mt5 forum.

Cheating will surely kill your real mental strength and make you vulnerable to bad side of life.

Cheaters should always know that you gain from the cry of other members who ought or should be happy with their efforts and sweats but deprived.

You cannot be a true success in this business because nature will surely find a way to take it from so such cheats will lose their peace, among others.

In conclusion, if you love others you respect them and the truth is that I have never seen a good trader on this forum sincerely like FADILA who came to this forum made superb progressive and outstanding success per week and withdraw big but a pity such God trader have left

Remember, you can make it from small account balance with the right confidence, strategy and long term trading plan. Let's love one another and avoid cheating or spamming in any form.

Cheers!
      The writing is very good, if you enter the contest, win hahaha
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13799542
      There is no success that does not prioritize discipline

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to Aaron Nelson for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

10. #95 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9033 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,968 Times in 5,438 Posts

See how the spammers are dominating .They are not even bothered that they are posting under Aviz post ..they know they will get just warning and everything will be ok then and after some day again they will start the same pattern of work without hesitation . Here if you go and look carefully the person is just putting full posting of AVIZ in the spinner and that then copypasting that.
      Attached Images  

11. The following 6 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

ForexRider (06-29-2020), loaded-prof (06-29-2020), Unregistered (4)

12. #96 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      581 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,398 Times in 1,677 Posts

See how the spammers are dominating .They are not even bothered that they are posting under Aviz post ..they know they will get just warning and everything will be ok then and after some day again they will start the same pattern of work without hesitation . Here if you go and look carefully the person is just putting full posting of AVIZ in the spinner and that then copypasting that.
      he has been banned. this way we get rid of them one by one.

13. The following 6 users say Thank You to loaded-prof for this useful post.

ayan555 (06-30-2020), ForexRider (06-29-2020), Kalex (06-29-2020), Unregistered (3)

14. #97 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9033 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by loaded-prof     
      he has been banned. this way we get rid of them one by one.
      That is really a good initiative by our administrator Aviz ....but here i am having a small question or query ? .........yesterday i pointed out how Kinza128 is spamming and also showed that before one week also he was doing the same thing ...but kinza128 is not been banned .

Though i don't know the other side of the picture but the fact stunned me little ....what is the difference between AJFX and Kinza128 as the later is also spamming for many days .

15. The following 6 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

ayan555 (06-30-2020), ForexRider (06-29-2020), loaded-prof (06-29-2020), Unregistered (3)

16. #98 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      581 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,398 Times in 1,677 Posts

beats me why people cant keep to rules. here is another fellow trying to get the first slot in my trading journal.....or trying to trick me into awarding an undeserved thanks. i read every response before liking.
      Attached Images  

17. The following 4 users say Thank You to loaded-prof for this useful post.

Aviz (06-29-2020), ForexRider (06-29-2020), grasper (06-29-2020), Unregistered (1)

18. #99 Collapse Post
      Administrator
      I am:
      Fine

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,174 Times in 7,695 Posts

That is really a good initiative by our administrator Aviz ....but here i am having a small question or query ? .........yesterday i pointed out how Kinza128 is spamming and also showed that before one week also he was doing the same thing ...but kinza128 is not been banned .

Though i don't know the other side of the picture but the fact stunned me little ....what is the difference between AJFX and Kinza128 as the later is also spamming for many days .
      The user is ban without any warning, thus you make post without reporting it to me, just to criticize me but you didnt see When he post I make him straight ban now I saw your post here. And about the user Ill tell you the procedure.. once you make a report to me I see if that user already got warning then I take action even a single warning but if a user dont have warning then I 1st warn him before taking any action.

and what you do you just came and report it one time.. you did not see what action I have taken.. Its a forum working procedure we need to warn user. You dont know how users came out and abuse us without knowing what they are doing. So please I have to follow the procedure that is given by the administration team, ..

You are still open to report users who make spam post.. Send me latest urls posts for AJFX and Kinza128 where they spam and if they are already warned then they will get punished. If they came after one month and do same thing then they have to face the perma ban. Thats how it works. Hope you understand and not criticize me again without knowing the fact. You are open to ask any question im here to help.

Quote Originally Posted by loaded-prof     
      beats me why people cant keep to rules. here is another fellow trying to get the first slot in my trading journal.....or trying to trick me into awarding an undeserved thanks. i read every response before liking.
      Please send me the url. Thanks..

19. #100 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Accumulated bonus
      9033 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aviz     
      The user is ban without any warning, thus you make post without reporting it to me, just to criticize me but you didnt see When he post I make him straight ban now I saw your post here. And about the user Ill tell you the procedure.. once you make a report to me I see if that user already got warning then I take action even a single warning but if a user dont have warning then I 1st warn him before taking any action.

and what you do you just came and report it one time.. you did not see what action I have taken.. Its a forum working procedure we need to warn user. You dont know how users came out and abuse us without knowing what they are doing. So please I have to follow the procedure that is given by the administration team, ..

You are still open to report users who make spam post.. Send me latest urls posts for AJFX and Kinza128 where they spam and if they are already warned then they will get punished. If they came after one month and do same thing then they have to face the perma ban. Thats how it works. Hope you understand and not criticize me again without knowing the fact. You are open to ask any question im here to help.

Please send me the url. Thanks..
      First of all i would like to say that me no Criticizing you but i was showing the level of spamming here . and yes about reporting about kinza128

On 20/06/2020 I send you this message

On 25.06/2020 i send you two messages about the same user

That time you deleted the post of the user

and yesterday i posted about him here

Remember i have no personal issue here with you or anyone but if spammers will roam freely i will criticize you only first because you are the Head master here and looking after the school ..so the reputation of it will depend upon you ...

If you remember in best review contests also same thing happened Prize been given to spammers and i have provided you the proof .After that three months now you people started the filtration process ....in these time who became the sufferers ...only the legit members .

If I say anything you will tell i am criticizing you ...but as you are having responsibility in your shoulder ..i will ask you for the answers only first ...

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

Last post of kinza128 link https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14642610

Reply to thread
    Page 10 of 29 ... 5 8 9 10 11 12 15 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 6