• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 42 of 45 ... 37 40 41 42 43 44 ...

Thread: Section Rules (Updated June 18, 2020)

1. #1 Collapse Post
      Administrator
      I am:
      Fine

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,350 Times in 7,764 Posts

Default Section Rules (Updated June 18, 2020)

Here are the rules for this section:

1. No brokers discussion. The thread starter should not discuss other broker instead of InstaForex. So if you use Instaforex then you can mention it but if you use other brokers then you can not mention the name of those brokers.

2. No ref link from other broker. You can put ref link from InstaForex but you can not put ref link from other brokers. If you offer ****** via the ref link then you should follow the rule which state the ****** should not be more than 1.5 pips.

3. No inappropriate thread title. We will monitor this section and if we find such title we will temporarily ban the thread starter.

4. Frequent update. The trading journal must be updated regularly according to your trading style or time frame that you use to trade, chart analysis screenshot, trades result and etcetera.

5. Everyone who created a trading journal in this section of the forum must put the link to their trading journal thread on their signature. How to create a signature? Easy...

Go to "Settings" on the top right (beside the "Log Out" button)

go to "My Settings" tab on the left-hand tab

click "Edit Signature"

put the code below into the "Edit Signature" box:

HTML Code:
      [url="http://put the link of your thread here"]put any text you like in here[/url]
      example:

HTML Code:
      [url="https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?127318-Anything-Goes-2016-Voyager."]My simple trading strategy[/url]
      and then click "Save Signature"

Now please test whether the link really work and point to your trading journal thread.

6. You can use instaforex.com/charts or you can use the one directly from your trading platform but broker name other than InstaForex is not allowed. Chart is an important part of trading journal so when posting chart please make sure that the place you upload your chart to has no expiry date for pictures. Many times a picture are deleted from the picture hosting sites because those site has expiry date so after the date arrive your picture will be deleted and this is not a good thing. It is better to choose a picture hosting site that has no expiry. You can choose from these selections:

Upload you picture directly to the forum. For further help please visit :- How to post charts with ease?

7. A trading journal is a trader's personal journey in forex so please honor the thread starter/owner way of trading (trading style) and avoid using strong language and heated discussion at all cost. The goal of the section is to encourage many trader from different styles to show that there are ways to trade the market so we have to welcome diverse opinion.

8. No forex monitoring links beside the one from InstaForex. Please use the monitoring link that is provided by InstaForex or MT5 Forex Portal. Links to other forex monitoring sites such as my ** book dot com, ** junction dot com and many others are not allowed. Please change your signature. When you still have such link in your signature or forum thread they will be deleted.

9. No chit chat/spamming/bonus hunting. The poster will be given warning and the posts will be deleted. Discuss only what the thread owner post.

10. Must reply the thread owner's latest post by using "Reply With Quote" button. You can only reply to thread owner's latest post. Do not reply to the previous post of the thread owner. Only the latest post. Any post that do not follow this rule will be deleted.

11. Do not reply to other people's post if you don't reply to the thread owner's latest post. You can only reply other people's post in the same post where you also reply to the thread owner's post. Do not attempt a long discussion among the replies from other people's post. Use the "Multi With Quote" when replying to other people's post. So that post will have 2 quotes where the 1st quote will be the thread owner's post and the other quote will be the post from other people that you also want to reply.

Here is the procedure to do a multi-quote, just follow the steps in the picture below:

After you do the steps above you will see something like the picture below:

12. If 10 calendar days already passed without a post from the thread owner then you should not post in it. Any post submitted on the 11th day will be deleted.

13. A thread owner have the right to categorize your post as not relevant and your post will be deleted so keep your posts relevant to the thread owner's latest post.

14. If a thread Owner report a post (with in his thread) that is off topic and the user who made off topic post already got any single warning then his/her forum account will be banned for one week to one month depending on user reputation or delete all of his/her posts for that day in Trade Journal Section. So try not to make any off topic /irrelevant post. This rule is added just to control number of spammers in Trade Journal. So avoid making copy paste, spam or irrelevant post in trade Journal.

For Example : If a Trade Journal owner is discussing about his EURUSD trade and if you reply about GBPUSD or make any off topic copy paste spam post. Then Trade Journal have right to report your post, and moderator will take strict action against that user reported by Trade Journal Owner.

15. Editing post is totally disable for Trade Journal Section Now we can easily identify the spammers, and take necessary action against them.

16. Multiple threads in Trade Journal Section is not allow if you keep creating threads in Trade Journal they will be deleted and strict action will be taken. If you want to create a new Trade Journal section then you have to request moderator to close your previous Trade Journal thread.

These rules will be updated when necessary. If you have any question please ask in this thread or directly to any of the moderators.
      Last edited by Aviz; 07-28-2020 at 10:29 AM.

2. #411 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Cool

Gold Master will become famous soon enough Gold Master's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Подписано: 0

Quote Originally Posted by surferrider     
      are you referring to mr Fahim2020 who replied with EURUSD analysis? if that's what I feel is the right of those who have the dear Gold trade journal and can report with irrelevant posts by threat strarter, then why if you feel Mr. fahim2020 is copy paste and you actually give him a Thanks? maybe you can explain it, thanks.
      I know you very well because faheem2020 is your account and you said about thanks see his post sir amiron give him thanks and I will give him thanks because this is old post of him I caught him later for copy pasting

This decided to moderate it's copy paste or not in my given link don't be child bro Mr.Aviz see all posts for justice

3. 2 users say Thank You to Gold Master for this useful post.

R3spawn (07-30-2020), Unregistered (1)

4. #412 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Inspired

R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      501 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,401 Times in 1,630 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by Gold Master     
      I see a man doing copy paste today zahid4x trading journal he has been posted and Zahid given his analysis about EUR NZD and he was make a analysis about EUR USD this is
      link of his post and attach with screen shot

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14765259

Attachment 240155
      From what i have seen from the Link I don't find proof of him being a copypaster but still leave to Aviz to decide if he is copypaster or not.

But, yes he has made a OFF TOPIC post and Aviz will look into the matter and most probably he will receive a warning from Aviz.

So, I recommend Fahim2020 to avoid OFF TOPIC posting and if he don't know the rules then make sure you know it as OFF TOPIC posting is not allowed now.

Quote Originally Posted by surferrider     
      are you referring to mr Fahim2020 who replied with EURUSD analysis? if that's what I feel is the right of those who have the dear Gold trade journal and can report with irrelevant posts by threat strarter, then why if you feel Mr. fahim2020 is copy paste and you actually give him a Thanks? maybe you can explain it, thanks.
      If anyone is doing OFF TOPIC post then anyone can complain and it is not a rule that only the Thread Owner can complain.

GOLD MASTER has a case for OFF TOPIC post but not for copypaste since the proof he provided doesn't confirm he is a copypaste and OFF TOPIC post is not as big crime as a copypaste, still let Aviz decide and don't fight here.

5. 4 users say Thank You to R3spawn for this useful post.

surferrider (07-30-2020), Unregistered (3)

6. #413 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

surferrider is a splendid one to behold surferrider is a splendid one to behold surferrider is a splendid one to behold surferrider is a splendid one to behold surferrider is a splendid one to behold surferrider is a splendid one to behold surferrider is a splendid one to behold surferrider's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      451 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by R3spawn     
      From what i have seen from the Link I don't find proof of him being a copypaster but still leave to Aviz to decide if he is copypaster or not.

But, yes he has made a OFF TOPIC post and Aviz will look into the matter and most probably he will receive a warning from Aviz.

So, I recommend Fahim2020 to avoid OFF TOPIC posting and if he don't know the rules then make sure you know it as OFF TOPIC posting is not allowed now.

If anyone is doing OFF TOPIC post then anyone can complain and it is not a rule that only the Thread Owner can complain.

GOLD MASTER has a case for OFF TOPIC post but not for copypaste since the proof he provided doesn't confirm he is a copypaste and OFF TOPIC post is not as big crime as a copypaste, still let Aviz decide and don't fight here.
      correctly sir,, i dont want argue aor fighting with anyones i just want to explain to dear Goldtrades, and all of us is really supporting about to clean this forum from spammer but we have to have strong evidence and do not carelessly report posts

7. 6 users say Thank You to surferrider for this useful post.

R3spawn (07-30-2020), Unregistered (5)

8. #414 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Bashul

angrezi has a reputation beyond repute angrezi has a reputation beyond repute angrezi has a reputation beyond repute angrezi has a reputation beyond repute angrezi has a reputation beyond repute angrezi has a reputation beyond repute angrezi has a reputation beyond repute angrezi has a reputation beyond repute angrezi has a reputation beyond repute angrezi has a reputation beyond repute angrezi has a reputation beyond repute angrezi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      712 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,722 Times in 1,690 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

off quote is also not acceptable but pasting from dailyfx
      Sir this man hafsa is pasting unusual content with some changing..
      Link of post is under.
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14770079
      material copy from dailyfx and the link of material is as under.
      The annaylisis of AUD USD is from dailyfx with some word change and price..
      https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dai...k-Top.html/amp
      Attached Images    

9. 4 users say Thank You to angrezi for this useful post.

ForexRider (07-31-2020), R3spawn (07-31-2020), Unregistered (2)

10. #415 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Inspired

R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      501 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by angrezi     
      off quote is also not acceptable but pasting from dailyfx
      Sir this man hafsa is pasting unusual content with some changing..
      Link of post is under.
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14770079
      material copy from dailyfx and the link of material is as under.
      The annaylisis of AUD USD is from dailyfx with some word change and price..
      https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dai...k-Top.html/amp
      Hello!

hafsa is a very senior member of this forum. And, you are claiming that hafsa is doing copypaste.

So, after seeing your this complain, I got a bit angry because now a days many are targeting senior and reputed members unnecessarily because they started this war against the spammers.

And, I thought this is, that type of case you are just blaming hafsa without enough proof.

But after checking your proof and both the links, I am sad to say that hafsa is cheating and spamming. As, the proof clearly shows he/she is copypasting from online source and spinning that text and pasting it here so that is insane.

And, now those who always keep on Complaining that Aviz don't take action against senior members then now they should wait and watch because here a member has produced a very strong evidence against a very senior member. So, now they all will know that Aviz is unbiased and he gives same treatment to both senior members and new members if they are cheating or spamming.

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

Hello!

hafsa is a very senior member of this forum. And, you are claiming that hafsa is doing copypaste.

So, after seeing your this complain, I got a bit angry because now a days many are targeting senior and reputed members unnecessarily because they started this war against the spammers.

And, I thought this is, that type of case you are just blaming hafsa without enough proof.

But after checking your proof and both the links, I am sad to say that hafsa is cheating and spamming. As, the proof clearly shows he/she is copypasting from online source and spinning that text and pasting it here so that is insane.

And, now those who always keep on Complaining that Aviz don't take action against senior members then now they should wait and watch because here a member has produced a very strong evidence against a very senior member. So, now they all will know that Aviz is unbiased and he gives same treatment to both senior members and new members if they are cheating or spamming.
      I just checked hafsa posts and yes he/she is doing something fishing here you can see how he/she is cheating and tricky the system and the moderators.

Proof :-

1. Pre-Template type of Posting just changing some words and prices :-

Post 1 :- https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...3#post14767963

Post 2 :- https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14761105

2. CopyPasting from online source and spinning and posting it as angrezi showed :-

Post :- https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14770079

Copied from :- https://www.dailyfx.com/forex/techni...-Mark-Top.html

3. Now the Copied and Spinned Post is been used as a Pre-Template and it the also CopyPasted in different Journals :-

Post 1 :- https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14770079

Post 2 :- https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14767457

4. Again Posting using Pre-Template and just changing few words and price :-

Post 1 :- https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14767387

Post 2 :- https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14765028

5. Again the Post created using Pre-Template pattern is copypasted in different journals :-

Post 1 :- https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14764917

And, what's more irony is that this member was earning more than $100 bonus every week from last few weeks and this week he/she earned more than $170 bonus. Though, i don't care anyone earning big amount of bonus but with cheating if he/she earns even $1 then it is not acceptable.

11. 18 users say Thank You to R3spawn for this useful post.

ForexRider (07-31-2020), Hassanmehmood (07-31-2020), Interlock (07-31-2020), loaded-prof (07-31-2020), Manohara (07-31-2020), Unregistered (13)

12. #416 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Happy

Manohara has a spectacular aura about Manohara has a spectacular aura about Manohara has a spectacular aura about Manohara's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hello!

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

I just checked hafsa posts and yes he/she is doing something fishing here you can see how he/she is cheating and tricky the system and the moderators.

Proof :-

1. Pre-Template type of Posting just changing some words and prices :-

Post 1 :- https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...3#post14767963

Post 2 :- https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14761105

2. CopyPasting from online source and spinning and posting it as angrezi showed :-

Post :- https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14770079

Copied from :- https://www.dailyfx.com/forex/techni...-Mark-Top.html

3. Now the Copied and Spinned Post is been used as a Pre-Template and it the also CopyPasted in different Journals :-

Post 1 :- https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14770079

Post 2 :- https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14767457

4. Again Posting using Pre-Template and just changing few words and price :-

Post 1 :- https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14767387

5. Again the Post created using Pre-Template pattern is copypasted in different journals :-

Post 1 :- https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14764917

And, what's more irony is that this member was earning more than $100 bonus every week from last few weeks and this week he/she earned more than $170 bonus. Though, i don't care anyone earning big amount of bonus but with cheating if he/she earns even $1 then it is not acceptable.
      By looking at the links provided as proof that there is a copy and paste effort from the dayli fx site and written to the journal in my opinion, it is a very dishonorable action from a senior forum that should provide a good example and be a good example, apalqgi with the acquisition Their huge bonus is certainly very ironic and in accordance with the rules posted so please the Dear Administrator to follow up on this cheating so that this beloved forum can be free of copy paste, spammers and can provide information that is truly original not from the results of Copas from other sites .
      Hi all friends, dont forget to visit my journal at here
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-Journal

13. 8 users say Thank You to Manohara for this useful post.

Unregistered (8)

14. #417 Collapse Post
      Administrator
      I am:
      Fine

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,350 Times in 7,764 Posts

hafsa Trading account is banned, already I have taken step long ago, For senior members I send their account to IT dep for cheating, not only for forum violations. We double check the account forum account and Trading account. Relax every cheater have a day..

15. 12 users say Thank You to Aviz for this useful post.

amiron56 (07-31-2020), JoneAnderson (07-31-2020), Kalex (07-31-2020), loaded-prof (07-31-2020), R3spawn (08-01-2020), Unregistered (7)

16. #418 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Bashul

angrezi has a reputation beyond repute angrezi has a reputation beyond repute angrezi has a reputation beyond repute angrezi has a reputation beyond repute angrezi has a reputation beyond repute angrezi has a reputation beyond repute angrezi has a reputation beyond repute angrezi has a reputation beyond repute angrezi has a reputation beyond repute angrezi has a reputation beyond repute angrezi has a reputation beyond repute angrezi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      712 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,722 Times in 1,690 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

17. #419 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Inspired

Accumulated bonus
      501 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by Aviz     
      hafsa Trading account is banned, already I have taken step long ago, For senior members I send their account to IT dep for cheating, not only for forum violations. We double check the account forum account and Trading account. Relax every cheater have a day..
      I appreciate your hard work and it is really great to know that the hafsa's trading account was banned way earlier and this is really a great step from Administration side to ban the trading account of senior members if they found cheating because like this they won't be able to withdraw their profit from the bonus they gained by cheating and also like this they won't be able to know their trading account is banned unless they apply for withdraw.

So, this is a great strategy employed by Aviz, like this they won't open new forum account and start spamming right away after their forum account is banned thus banning trading account is much better than banning forum account.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to R3spawn For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

19. #420 Collapse Post
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Fine

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7420 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 19,980 Times in 5,951 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Подписано: 1

Quote Originally Posted by Aviz     
      One thing i don't understand why forum users are thinking themselves over-smart!!! Spammers thought: we are doing spamming and received good amount of weekly bonus/withdraw-able bonus, so no one can ban us. They also thanked moderators for doing spammers removing campaign. I heard many people use double computer even double IP address to earn double from MT5 forum and Instaforex. I want to warn them that don't think that you are so clever. Expert moderators knows well what's your mind thinking and what are you doing now. hafsa's posting style was good but i don't understand why he had chosen this wrong path!!

If senior members are doing such childish work then we feel really ashamed. We are the senior members should help moderators to kicked out these spammers. I want to request all of my rest senior fellow mates to avoid such childish work.

Long live our MT5 forum and Instaforex.

20. 7 users say Thank You to Interlock for this useful post.

bappy4x (08-01-2020), R3spawn (08-01-2020), Unregistered (5)

Reply to thread
    Page 42 of 45 ... 37 40 41 42 43 44 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 7