• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 43 of 45 ... 38 41 42 43 44 45

Thread: Section Rules (Updated June 18, 2020)

1. #1 Collapse Post
      Administrator
      I am:
      Fine

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,350 Times in 7,764 Posts

Default Section Rules (Updated June 18, 2020)

Here are the rules for this section:

1. No brokers discussion. The thread starter should not discuss other broker instead of InstaForex. So if you use Instaforex then you can mention it but if you use other brokers then you can not mention the name of those brokers.

2. No ref link from other broker. You can put ref link from InstaForex but you can not put ref link from other brokers. If you offer ****** via the ref link then you should follow the rule which state the ****** should not be more than 1.5 pips.

3. No inappropriate thread title. We will monitor this section and if we find such title we will temporarily ban the thread starter.

4. Frequent update. The trading journal must be updated regularly according to your trading style or time frame that you use to trade, chart analysis screenshot, trades result and etcetera.

5. Everyone who created a trading journal in this section of the forum must put the link to their trading journal thread on their signature. How to create a signature? Easy...

Go to "Settings" on the top right (beside the "Log Out" button)

go to "My Settings" tab on the left-hand tab

click "Edit Signature"

put the code below into the "Edit Signature" box:

HTML Code:
      [url="http://put the link of your thread here"]put any text you like in here[/url]
      example:

HTML Code:
      [url="https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?127318-Anything-Goes-2016-Voyager."]My simple trading strategy[/url]
      and then click "Save Signature"

Now please test whether the link really work and point to your trading journal thread.

6. You can use instaforex.com/charts or you can use the one directly from your trading platform but broker name other than InstaForex is not allowed. Chart is an important part of trading journal so when posting chart please make sure that the place you upload your chart to has no expiry date for pictures. Many times a picture are deleted from the picture hosting sites because those site has expiry date so after the date arrive your picture will be deleted and this is not a good thing. It is better to choose a picture hosting site that has no expiry. You can choose from these selections:

Upload you picture directly to the forum. For further help please visit :- How to post charts with ease?

7. A trading journal is a trader's personal journey in forex so please honor the thread starter/owner way of trading (trading style) and avoid using strong language and heated discussion at all cost. The goal of the section is to encourage many trader from different styles to show that there are ways to trade the market so we have to welcome diverse opinion.

8. No forex monitoring links beside the one from InstaForex. Please use the monitoring link that is provided by InstaForex or MT5 Forex Portal. Links to other forex monitoring sites such as my ** book dot com, ** junction dot com and many others are not allowed. Please change your signature. When you still have such link in your signature or forum thread they will be deleted.

9. No chit chat/spamming/bonus hunting. The poster will be given warning and the posts will be deleted. Discuss only what the thread owner post.

10. Must reply the thread owner's latest post by using "Reply With Quote" button. You can only reply to thread owner's latest post. Do not reply to the previous post of the thread owner. Only the latest post. Any post that do not follow this rule will be deleted.

11. Do not reply to other people's post if you don't reply to the thread owner's latest post. You can only reply other people's post in the same post where you also reply to the thread owner's post. Do not attempt a long discussion among the replies from other people's post. Use the "Multi With Quote" when replying to other people's post. So that post will have 2 quotes where the 1st quote will be the thread owner's post and the other quote will be the post from other people that you also want to reply.

Here is the procedure to do a multi-quote, just follow the steps in the picture below:

After you do the steps above you will see something like the picture below:

12. If 10 calendar days already passed without a post from the thread owner then you should not post in it. Any post submitted on the 11th day will be deleted.

13. A thread owner have the right to categorize your post as not relevant and your post will be deleted so keep your posts relevant to the thread owner's latest post.

14. If a thread Owner report a post (with in his thread) that is off topic and the user who made off topic post already got any single warning then his/her forum account will be banned for one week to one month depending on user reputation or delete all of his/her posts for that day in Trade Journal Section. So try not to make any off topic /irrelevant post. This rule is added just to control number of spammers in Trade Journal. So avoid making copy paste, spam or irrelevant post in trade Journal.

For Example : If a Trade Journal owner is discussing about his EURUSD trade and if you reply about GBPUSD or make any off topic copy paste spam post. Then Trade Journal have right to report your post, and moderator will take strict action against that user reported by Trade Journal Owner.

15. Editing post is totally disable for Trade Journal Section Now we can easily identify the spammers, and take necessary action against them.

16. Multiple threads in Trade Journal Section is not allow if you keep creating threads in Trade Journal they will be deleted and strict action will be taken. If you want to create a new Trade Journal section then you have to request moderator to close your previous Trade Journal thread.

These rules will be updated when necessary. If you have any question please ask in this thread or directly to any of the moderators.
      Last edited by Aviz; 07-28-2020 at 10:29 AM.

2. #421 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9743 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 17,493 Times in 5,984 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Подписано: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Interlock     
      One thing i don't understand why forum users are thinking themselves over-smart!!! Spammers thought: we are doing spamming and received good amount of weekly bonus/withdraw-able bonus, so no one can ban us. They also thanked moderators for doing spammers removing campaign. I heard many people use double computer even double IP address to earn double from MT5 forum and Instaforex. I want to warn them that don't think that you are so clever. Expert moderators knows well what's your mind thinking and what are you doing now. hafsa's posting style was good but i don't understand why he had chosen this wrong path!!

If senior members are doing such childish work then we feel really ashamed. We are the senior members should help moderators to kicked out these spammers. I want to request all of my rest senior fellow mates to avoid such childish work.

Long live our MT5 forum and Instaforex.
      Not only that i have seen recently there are some group liking .Those members are liking 90% between their group but they just over look other members inspite of good postings.So frankly spammers will not stop their journey ,they will adopt new techniques but i appreciate Aviz Work as now he is almost single handed controlling the facts .The administration also is taking good actions against the spammers .Greed is such a thing which always dominate Human nature ,no one knows what is going in anyone's mind .

---------- Post added at 07:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 AM ----------

Suppose a person is having 10 refferals and he knows everyone .Now when he posts if those people give likes at once his posts comes to the top at once and the people those who are not having or knowing personally will lag .As its a competition to make your posts come to the top so this matter should also be considered what i feel .

3. #422 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9743 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Another small request to Aviz bro .Me seeing that lots of fake accounts are being made specially to make likes to some members here .Though you said in one comment that the system don't pick such likes but cheaters are always smart then everyone and for that i can give a small view of mine.

In rules if you people can add that a new member can't give likes until and unless they provide some amount of valid posts because me seeing that some new profiles are there which are making 200-400 likes and they have no posts ....so that is clear why they are made .

This is just an attempt to catch the eye of the administration in this particular matter .

4. 8 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

Aviz (08-03-2020), ayan555 (08-04-2020), loaded-prof (08-04-2020), M Ali (08-04-2020), R3spawn (08-03-2020), Unregistered (3)

5. #423 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Inspired

R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      501 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,401 Times in 1,630 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Подписано: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Kalex     
      Another small request to Aviz bro .Me seeing that lots of fake accounts are being made specially to make likes to some members here .Though you said in one comment that the system don't pick such likes but cheaters are always smart then everyone and for that i can give a small view of mine.

In rules if you people can add that a new member can't give likes until and unless they provide some amount of valid posts because me seeing that some new profiles are there which are making 200-400 likes and they have no posts ....so that is clear why they are made .

This is just an attempt to catch the eye of the administration in this particular matter .
      I would also like to add one more thing here that the system should only calculate those Likes given by a user only if he has a instaforex account attached to it's profile like this the system can detect if anyone is giving Likes by creating multiple accounts and so when caught they should be eliminated from participating in this bonus program.

Also, your idea of restricting new user from giving thanks till certain number of posts will also reduce the intensity with which new accounts are created just to give Likes.

Hope, MT5 Administration considers this issue and solve the issue of fake likes and bring more fair environment to the forum and from last 3 months till now the forum has improved leaps and bounds and for that I would like to thanks the entire MT5 Administrator team and especially Aviz for listening to all of us and now providing a much better environment than before.

6. 5 users say Thank You to R3spawn for this useful post.

Kalex (08-03-2020), loaded-prof (08-04-2020), M Ali (08-04-2020), Unregistered (2)

7. #424 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Accumulated bonus
      9743 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by R3spawn     
      I would also like to add one more thing here that the system should only calculate those Likes given by a user only if he has a instaforex account attached to it's profile like this the system can detect if anyone is giving Likes by creating multiple accounts and so when caught they should be eliminated from participating in this bonus program.

Also, your idea of restricting new user from giving thanks till certain number of posts will also reduce the intensity with which new accounts are created just to give Likes.

Hope, MT5 Administration considers this issue and solve the issue of fake likes and bring more fair environment to the forum and from last 3 months till now the forum has improved leaps and bounds and for that I would like to thanks the entire MT5 Administrator team and especially Aviz for listening to all of us and now providing a much better environment than before.
      No that can't be done because the whole concept is to bring viewers from search engines so only with registered users like that thing will not work because if we want to grow the forum we have to think about the future of it .Suppose in contests now me very happy by seeing the new rules though i am now unable to participate there because of lack of time but the whole concept remember is based on SEO so we can't ignore other likes also but yes I came to know that the forum administration has adopted strong system to detect the fake likes .

8. 6 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

loaded-prof (08-04-2020), M Ali (08-04-2020), R3spawn (08-03-2020), Unregistered (3)

9. #425 Collapse Post
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Fine

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7420 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 19,977 Times in 5,951 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Подписано: 1

Earlier spammers took full control over MT5 forum. Now again moderators are taking full control over spammers. Already spammers are started hiding themselves. This is the only way to avoid ban from the cleaning program of Aviz mate. He is doing wonderful task to clean up these spammers. Now best answer and best content contest are free from spammers due to below two outstanding task. Keep you wonderful task Aviz mate. Always appreciate your good task.

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...ontent-Contest

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...nswers-Contest

10. 4 users say Thank You to Interlock for this useful post.

loaded-prof (08-04-2020), M Ali (08-04-2020), R3spawn (08-03-2020), Unregistered (1)

11. #426 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Inspired

R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      501 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,401 Times in 1,630 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

No that can't be done because the whole concept is to bring viewers from search engines so only with registered users like that thing will not work because if we want to grow the forum we have to think about the future of it .Suppose in contests now me very happy by seeing the new rules though i am now unable to participate there because of lack of time but the whole concept remember is based on SEO so we can't ignore other likes also but yes I came to know that the forum administration has adopted strong system to detect the fake likes .
      Hmm..yes i agree with you the forum can't restrict user from giving LIKES since now the how concept of SEO has come in and I also feel that the Forum Administration and AntiFraud dept of InstaForex already have a system in place to detect fake LIKES and thus the user can't cheat for long.

So, we should not focus much on that since i have seen that any user cheating with fake LIKES gets lucky 1-2 times and gets a good bonus but later when they are caught by the system then they are stuck in the $10-$20 bonus bracket.

Earlier spammers took full control over MT5 forum. Now again moderators are taking full control over spammers. Already spammers are started hiding themselves. This is the only way to avoid ban from the cleaning program of Aviz mate. He is doing wonderful task to clean up these spammers. Now best answer and best content contest are free from spammers due to below two outstanding task. Keep you wonderful task Aviz mate. Always appreciate your good task.

Yes mate I agree with you on this and I always appreciate Aviz sir's hard work and his commitment to the forum and no matter how much we appreciate him it will always be less since to be honest he just put a new life into this forum and saved the forum from drowning into the sea of spammers.

12. 4 users say Thank You to R3spawn for this useful post.

loaded-prof (08-04-2020), Unregistered (3)

13. #427 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      875 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,369 Times in 2,059 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

well i got banned here but i am not a spammer. accused of copy pasting which i did not do but since the authorities are the boss i made no cries about it. so count me out of the spammers list.

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by loaded-prof     
      well i got banned here but i am not a spammer. accused of copy pasting which i did not do but since the authorities are the boss i made no cries about it. so count me out of the spammers list.
      if you check i have never been desperate to get bonus amounts what i seek mainly here is knowledge.

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

if you check i have never been desperate to get bonus amounts what i seek mainly here is knowledge.
      i guess i actually started the positive work against spammers by my MoonHawk report if you remember.

14. 5 users say Thank You to loaded-prof for this useful post.

Unregistered (5)

15. #428 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Accumulated bonus
      9743 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 PM ----------

i guess i actually started the positive work against spammers by my MoonHawk report if you remember.
      I have gone through one link just now about your writing what i found you actually added some parts of sentence from websites same to same with some of your writings - now which portions you took are same at is showing in that original site so when that will be put in copyscape that will not pass the test ,i feel you failed to pass the 50% test of original content .

Suppose see the following

Frankly its not easy to write such reviews and in such cases one have to write in their own language .

Don't feel bad ,me just showing the fact

16. 7 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

Interlock (08-04-2020), loaded-prof (08-04-2020), R3spawn (08-05-2020), Unregistered (4)

17. #429 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      875 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,369 Times in 2,059 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

I have gone through one link just now about your writing what i found you actually added some parts of sentence from websites same to same with some of your writings - now which portions you took are same at is showing in that original site so when that will be put in copyscape that will not pass the test ,i feel you failed to pass the 50% test of original content .

Suppose see the following

Frankly its not easy to write such reviews and in such cases one have to write in their own language .

Don't feel bad ,me just showing the fact
      Well, I guess my understanding of copy paste is wrong if picking some facts from sites to build a review is not proper. Well for me no hard feelings and already decided not to attempt both best content and best answers any more.

18. 3 users say Thank You to loaded-prof for this useful post.

Kalex (08-04-2020), R3spawn (08-05-2020), Unregistered (1)

19. #430 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Accumulated bonus
      9743 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Well, I guess my understanding of copy paste is wrong if picking some facts from sites to build a review is not proper. Well for me no hard feelings and already decided not to attempt both best content and best answers any more.
      If you pick some sentence same to same the system will catch for sure .But the main point is that if we can understand that we can rectify that .Me also same like you as for me also now its not possible to participate in competitions but me happy because now the rules are very perfect for the SEO facts and there will be separate experts for such writings who will get prizes .

20. 5 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

loaded-prof (08-06-2020), Unregistered (4)

Reply to thread
    Page 43 of 45 ... 38 41 42 43 44 45

Subscribed to this Thread : 7