Page 61 of 61 ... 56 59 60 61

Thread: Section Rules (Updated October 28, 2020)

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Administrator
    I am:

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 37,164 Times in 7,966 Posts

Default Section Rules (Updated October 28, 2020)

Here are the rules for this section:

1. No brokers discussion. The thread starter should not discuss other broker instead of InstaForex. So if you use Instaforex then you can mention it but if you use other brokers then you can not mention the name of those brokers.

2. No ref link from other broker. You can put ref link from InstaForex but you can not put ref link from other brokers. If you offer ****** via the ref link then you should follow the rule which state the ****** should not be more than 1.5 pips.

3. No inappropriate thread title. We will monitor this section and if we find such title we will temporarily ban the thread starter.

4. Frequent update. The trading journal must be updated regularly according to your trading style or time frame that you use to trade, chart analysis screenshot, trades result and etcetera.

5. Everyone who created a trading journal in this section of the forum must put the link to their trading journal thread on their signature. How to create a signature? Easy...

Go to "Settings" on the top right (beside the "Log Out" button)

go to "My Settings" tab on the left-hand tab

click "Edit Signature"

put the code below into the "Edit Signature" box:

HTML Code:
    [url="http://put the link of your thread here"]put any text you like in here[/url]
    example:

HTML Code:
    [url="https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?127318-Anything-Goes-2016-Voyager."]My simple trading strategy[/url]
    and then click "Save Signature"

Now please test whether the link really work and point to your trading journal thread.

6. You can use instaforex.com/charts or you can use the one directly from your trading platform but broker name other than InstaForex is not allowed. Chart is an important part of trading journal so when posting chart please make sure that the place you upload your chart to has no expiry date for pictures. Many times a picture are deleted from the picture hosting sites because those site has expiry date so after the date arrive your picture will be deleted and this is not a good thing. It is better to choose a picture hosting site that has no expiry. You can choose from these selections:

Upload you picture directly to the forum. For further help please visit :- How to post charts with ease?

7. A trading journal is a trader's personal journey in forex so please honor the thread starter/owner way of trading (trading style) and avoid using strong language and heated discussion at all cost. The goal of the section is to encourage many trader from different styles to show that there are ways to trade the market so we have to welcome diverse opinion.

8. No forex monitoring links beside the one from InstaForex. Please use the monitoring link that is provided by InstaForex or MT5 Forex Portal. Links to other forex monitoring sites such as my ** book dot com, ** junction dot com and many others are not allowed. Please change your signature. When you still have such link in your signature or forum thread they will be deleted.

9. No chit chat/spamming/bonus hunting. The poster will be given warning and the posts will be deleted. Discuss only what the thread owner post.

10. Must reply the thread owner's latest post by using "Reply With Quote" button. You can only reply to thread owner's latest post. Do not reply to the previous post of the thread owner. Only the latest post. Any post that do not follow this rule will be deleted.

11. Do not reply to other people's post if you don't reply to the thread owner's latest post. You can only reply other people's post in the same post where you also reply to the thread owner's post. Do not attempt a long discussion among the replies from other people's post. Use the "Multi With Quote" when replying to other people's post. So that post will have 2 quotes where the 1st quote will be the thread owner's post and the other quote will be the post from other people that you also want to reply.

Here is the procedure to do a multi-quote, just follow the steps in the picture below:

After you do the steps above you will see something like the picture below:

12. If 10 calendar days already passed without a post from the thread owner then you should not post in it. Any post submitted on the 11th day will be deleted.

13. A thread owner have the right to categorize your post as not relevant and your post will be deleted so keep your posts relevant to the thread owner's latest post.

14. If a thread Owner report a post (with in his thread) that is off topic and the user who made off topic post already got any single warning then his/her forum account will be banned for one week to one month depending on user reputation or delete all of his/her posts for that day in Trade Journal Section. So try not to make any off topic /irrelevant post. This rule is added just to control number of spammers in Trade Journal. So avoid making copy paste, spam or irrelevant post in trade Journal.

For Example : If a Trade Journal owner is discussing about his EURUSD trade and if you reply about GBPUSD or make any off topic copy paste spam post. Then Trade Journal have right to report your post, and moderator will take strict action against that user reported by Trade Journal Owner.

15. Editing post is totally disable for Trade Journal Section Now we can easily identify the spammers, and take necessary action against them.

16. Multiple threads in Trade Journal Section is not allow if you keep creating threads in Trade Journal they will be deleted and strict action will be taken. If you want to create a new Trade Journal section then you have to request moderator to close your previous Trade Journal thread.

17. We add a new limit of 1000 characters in the trading journal section. Posts with fewer characters will not fetch anything and there should be no bonus for such posts.

These rules will be updated when necessary. If you have any question please ask in this thread or directly to any of the moderators.
    Last edited by Aviz; 28-10-2020 at 06:12 PM.

2. #601 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

Nokaa8zPPP is an unknown quantity at this point Nokaa8zPPP's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    also mister FOREXRIDER this is not called the mistake it is the copy pasting
    because when we type then we never doing any mistake
    also you was banned once time and now you again started to doing the copy posting

this is the copy pasting

please administrator moderator take the action against these bad eggs as the forum become the bad eggs freed forum
    until i will take the action against moderator and the administrator appeal
    these are the solid proofs so banned these two bad eggs
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14902135

Name: 2nd.png Views: 328 Size: 52.3 KB

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. 6 users say Thank You to Nokaa8zPPP for this useful post.

Unregistered (6)

4. #602 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    7316 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,257 Times in 8,715 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokaa8zPPP     
    also you was banned once time and now you again started to doing the copy posting

this is the copy pasting

please administrator moderator take the action against these bad eggs as the forum become the bad eggs freed forum
    until i will take the action against moderator and the administrator appeal
    these are the solid proofs so banned these two bad eggs
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14902135

Attachment 270136
    1st of all I welcome you because you just created another new account for the attack at the sincere members of the forum, maybe your old one account is banned but peoples knows me what I am, what I am doing or what I did till know, in my last post I also did the same mistake that I write the wrong name and the other whole post was right and now again I did the same mistake that I write the wrong name, I was one who requested for the many times to disable this edit function because many users was doing the spamming with that but I also requested that the editing should be after the request through the hands of the moderator, many times I already requested for the correction you can ask from Aviz brother and now again I did the mistake so I requested today again for the correction, I just added the link and write the post here because I was expecting the attack from you.
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14902141

Not just this I was forwarded the message also for the correction but no moderator was online today so that's why no one has did the correction otherwise it will be corrected till now.

Here is the proof that I send to the admin for the correction in the post.

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Name: message.png Views: 332 Size: 134.4 KB

If I will be the copy Paster I will hide the post where I am requesting for the correction, point should be noted

Requesting to the Admins please check this user clone accounts and take a action & close this thread also because the peoples are just spreading the hate in it, if any one will be the problem or the issue they will contact you through the PM/VM.

5. 8 users say Thank You to ForexRider for this useful post.

MS88105 (29-10-2020), Unregistered (7)

6. #603 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    7316 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,257 Times in 8,715 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokaa8zPPP     
    What should I say about your thinking capability, when we type we can never did the mistake, this is so funny, what you will say here, this user is asking for the correction here this user also did the mistake, not just this many other users also request to the admins for the correction in the posts.

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14895077

7. 3 users say Thank You to ForexRider for this useful post.

Unregistered (3)

8. #604 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    12759 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,330 Times in 6,757 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 8
    Hi
    Just same on guys! Everyday you guys are coming with fake accounts, if you are a real man then you can write with your original account. So, requesting you guys not to write on this section, Also requesting to all other guys not to publish anything here because its all about the forum reputation, I have seen there are lots unregistered thanks on reported post which means visitors are reading these, then they will consider it as bad forum. Ultimately, the visitors will be decreased, if there is no visitors, then why instaforex will rewards us? So, no more fights here, if you have any compiants then please forward it to respected admins and morderators which will be better for everyone.

Regards

9. 16 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

loaded-prof (06-09-2020), MS88105 (29-10-2020), Unregistered (14)

10. #605 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Administrator
    I am:

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 37,164 Times in 7,966 Posts
    I have to close this thread as no one follow my instructions and still complaining each other by making fake accounts.. For all those who report each other all of your reports are been forward to admin its upto admin when and why he ban the account or leave them as it is. Also for those cheaters who get higher bonus .. they can not take it long.

Any one who want to complain about any spam post please use the option under the post to report. So every moderator get notification for that. and your request been proceed fast. Cheaters are spoiling the forum just because their trading accounts are getting close by instaforex and they think they have been reported by old members. If you cheat then you have to pay the price by getting permanent ban by the Isntaforex.

Page 61 of 61 ... 56 59 60 61

Subscribed to this Thread : 8