Page 2 of 61 1 2 3 4 7 ...
Results 11 to 20 of 605

Thread: Section Rules (Updated October 28, 2020)

  1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Administrator
    I am:
     
    Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    14,188
    Thanks
    15,976
    Thanked 37,163 Times in 7,965 Posts

    Default Section Rules (Updated October 28, 2020)

    Here are the rules for this section:

    1. No brokers discussion. The thread starter should not discuss other broker instead of InstaForex. So if you use Instaforex then you can mention it but if you use other brokers then you can not mention the name of those brokers.

    2. No ref link from other broker. You can put ref link from InstaForex but you can not put ref link from other brokers. If you offer ****** via the ref link then you should follow the rule which state the ****** should not be more than 1.5 pips.

    3. No inappropriate thread title. We will monitor this section and if we find such title we will temporarily ban the thread starter.

    4. Frequent update. The trading journal must be updated regularly according to your trading style or time frame that you use to trade, chart analysis screenshot, trades result and etcetera.

    5. Everyone who created a trading journal in this section of the forum must put the link to their trading journal thread on their signature. How to create a signature? Easy...

    Go to "Settings" on the top right (beside the "Log Out" button)

    go to "My Settings" tab on the left-hand tab

    click "Edit Signature"

    put the code below into the "Edit Signature" box:

    HTML Code:
    [url="http://put the link of your thread here"]put any text you like in here[/url]
    example:

    HTML Code:
    [url="https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?127318-Anything-Goes-2016-Voyager."]My simple trading strategy[/url]
    and then click "Save Signature"

    Now please test whether the link really work and point to your trading journal thread.

    6. You can use instaforex.com/charts or you can use the one directly from your trading platform but broker name other than InstaForex is not allowed. Chart is an important part of trading journal so when posting chart please make sure that the place you upload your chart to has no expiry date for pictures. Many times a picture are deleted from the picture hosting sites because those site has expiry date so after the date arrive your picture will be deleted and this is not a good thing. It is better to choose a picture hosting site that has no expiry. You can choose from these selections:

    Upload you picture directly to the forum. For further help please visit :- How to post charts with ease?

    7. A trading journal is a trader's personal journey in forex so please honor the thread starter/owner way of trading (trading style) and avoid using strong language and heated discussion at all cost. The goal of the section is to encourage many trader from different styles to show that there are ways to trade the market so we have to welcome diverse opinion.

    8. No forex monitoring links beside the one from InstaForex. Please use the monitoring link that is provided by InstaForex or MT5 Forex Portal. Links to other forex monitoring sites such as my ** book dot com, ** junction dot com and many others are not allowed. Please change your signature. When you still have such link in your signature or forum thread they will be deleted.

    9. No chit chat/spamming/bonus hunting. The poster will be given warning and the posts will be deleted. Discuss only what the thread owner post.

    10. Must reply the thread owner's latest post by using "Reply With Quote" button. You can only reply to thread owner's latest post. Do not reply to the previous post of the thread owner. Only the latest post. Any post that do not follow this rule will be deleted.

    11. Do not reply to other people's post if you don't reply to the thread owner's latest post. You can only reply other people's post in the same post where you also reply to the thread owner's post. Do not attempt a long discussion among the replies from other people's post. Use the "Multi With Quote" when replying to other people's post. So that post will have 2 quotes where the 1st quote will be the thread owner's post and the other quote will be the post from other people that you also want to reply.



    Here is the procedure to do a multi-quote, just follow the steps in the picture below:






    After you do the steps above you will see something like the picture below:







    12. If 10 calendar days already passed without a post from the thread owner then you should not post in it. Any post submitted on the 11th day will be deleted.

    13. A thread owner have the right to categorize your post as not relevant and your post will be deleted so keep your posts relevant to the thread owner's latest post.

    14. If a thread Owner report a post (with in his thread) that is off topic and the user who made off topic post already got any single warning then his/her forum account will be banned for one week to one month depending on user reputation or delete all of his/her posts for that day in Trade Journal Section. So try not to make any off topic /irrelevant post. This rule is added just to control number of spammers in Trade Journal. So avoid making copy paste, spam or irrelevant post in trade Journal.

    For Example : If a Trade Journal owner is discussing about his EURUSD trade and if you reply about GBPUSD or make any off topic copy paste spam post. Then Trade Journal have right to report your post, and moderator will take strict action against that user reported by Trade Journal Owner.

    15. Editing post is totally disable for Trade Journal Section Now we can easily identify the spammers, and take necessary action against them.

    16. Multiple threads in Trade Journal Section is not allow if you keep creating threads in Trade Journal they will be deleted and strict action will be taken. If you want to create a new Trade Journal section then you have to request moderator to close your previous Trade Journal thread.

    17. We add a new limit of 1000 characters in the trading journal section. Posts with fewer characters will not fetch anything and there should be no bonus for such posts.

    These rules will be updated when necessary. If you have any question please ask in this thread or directly to any of the moderators.
    Last edited by Aviz; 28-10-2020 at 06:12 PM.


  2. #11 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:
    ----
     
    amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    24,879
    Accumulated bonus
    11948 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    1 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    57,005
    Thanked 59,375 Times in 16,591 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviz     
    Im taking about the edition, after making a post you can only edit it within 30 sec.
    You would not catch me sir, you would check 1 to 10 members who usually get 130$ to 200$ up. they usually make their non-editable posts in 10 to 20 seconds before visible any update in the mt5 forum website. Is it allowed by mt5 forum rules?
    Discipline is the key to get success


  3. 5 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

    OfficialMA (22-06-2020), Unregistered (4)

  4. #12 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Administrator
    I am:
     
    Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    14,188
    Thanks
    15,976
    Thanked 37,163 Times in 7,965 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by amiron56     
    You would not catch me sir, you would check 1 to 10 members who usually get 130$ to 200$ up. they usually make their non-editable posts in 10 to 20 seconds before visible any update in the mt5 forum website. Is it allowed by mt5 forum rules?
    Dont worry soon Editing post will be disable and about catching users I dont catch them I just follow the rules and make users to follow them. If any user go against the rules then we have to take action against them,


  5. 7 users say Thank You to Aviz for this useful post.

    ForexRider (22-06-2020), loaded-prof (21-06-2020), OfficialMA (22-06-2020), Unregistered (4)

  6. #13 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:
     
    Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    22,180
    Accumulated bonus
    12993 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    4 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    12,133
    Thanked 21,133 Times in 6,919 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviz     
    Dont worry soon Editing post will be disable and about catching users I dont catch them I just follow the rules and make users to follow them. If any user go against the rules then we have to take action against them,
    Pls see that they are using bots or not because that quickly a Human being can't post .Now also i have seen many members are posting to get the first slot after a thread maker makes the post and editing within few seconds .I have seen a member who always post first but his profile is offline ...i have no idea in this completely though .


  7. 8 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

    ForexRider (22-06-2020), loaded-prof (21-06-2020), OfficialMA (22-06-2020), Unregistered (5)

  8. #14 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:
     
    Tacaz has a reputation beyond repute Tacaz has a reputation beyond repute Tacaz has a reputation beyond repute Tacaz has a reputation beyond repute Tacaz has a reputation beyond repute Tacaz has a reputation beyond repute Tacaz has a reputation beyond repute Tacaz has a reputation beyond repute Tacaz has a reputation beyond repute Tacaz has a reputation beyond repute Tacaz has a reputation beyond repute Tacaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    1,207
    Accumulated bonus
    2795 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    6,454
    Thanked 5,968 Times in 1,093 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviz     
    Im taking about the edition, after making a post you can only edit it within 30 sec.
    Dear You have set a good time for edit post of the 30 seconds moment.I think it is best for us .Beacause all members want to try first reply.
    Best reguards Arfakareem786 it was Microsoft of the Pakistan.


  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Tacaz For This Useful Post:

    Unregistered (1)

  10. #15 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum VIP
    I am:
     
    Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    9,817
    Accumulated bonus
    9226 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    43,808
    Thanked 38,806 Times in 8,499 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviz     
    Here are the rules for this section:

    1. No brokers discussion. The thread starter should not discuss other broker instead of InstaForex. So if you use Instaforex then you can mention it but if you use other brokers then you can not mention the name of those brokers.

    2. No ref link from other broker. You can put ref link from InstaForex but you can not put ref link from other brokers. If you offer ****** via the ref link then you should follow the rule which state the ****** should not be more than 1.5 pips.

    3. No inappropriate thread title. We will monitor this section and if we find such title we will temporarily ban the thread starter.

    4. Frequent update. The trading journal must be updated regularly according to your trading style or time frame that you use to trade, chart analysis screenshot, trades result and etcetera.

    5. Everyone who created a trading journal in this section of the forum must put the link to their trading journal thread on their signature. How to create a signature? Easy...

    Go to "Settings" on the top right (beside the "Log Out" button)

    go to "My Settings" tab on the left-hand tab

    click "Edit Signature"

    put the code below into the "Edit Signature" box:

    HTML Code:
    [url="http://put the link of your thread here"]put any text you like in here[/url]
    example:

    HTML Code:
    [url="https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?127318-Anything-Goes-2016-Voyager."]My simple trading strategy[/url]
    and then click "Save Signature"

    Now please test whether the link really work and point to your trading journal thread.

    6. You can use instaforex.com/charts or you can use the one directly from your trading platform but broker name other than InstaForex is not allowed. Chart is an important part of trading journal so when posting chart please make sure that the place you upload your chart to has no expiry date for pictures. Many times a picture are deleted from the picture hosting sites because those site has expiry date so after the date arrive your picture will be deleted and this is not a good thing. It is better to choose a picture hosting site that has no expiry. You can choose from these selections:

    Upload you picture directly to the forum. For further help please visit :- How to post charts with ease?

    7. A trading journal is a trader's personal journey in forex so please honor the thread starter/owner way of trading (trading style) and avoid using strong language and heated discussion at all cost. The goal of the section is to encourage many trader from different styles to show that there are ways to trade the market so we have to welcome diverse opinion.

    8. No forex monitoring links beside the one from InstaForex. Please use the monitoring link that is provided by InstaForex or MT5 Forex Portal. Links to other forex monitoring sites such as my ** book dot com, ** junction dot com and many others are not allowed. Please change your signature. When you still have such link in your signature or forum thread they will be deleted.

    9. No chit chat/spamming/bonus hunting. The poster will be given warning and the posts will be deleted. Discuss only what the thread owner post.

    10. Must reply the thread owner's latest post by using "Reply With Quote" button. You can only reply to thread owner's latest post. Do not reply to the previous post of the thread owner. Only the latest post. Any post that do not follow this rule will be deleted.

    11. Do not reply to other people's post if you don't reply to the thread owner's latest post. You can only reply other people's post in the same post where you also reply to the thread owner's post. Do not attempt a long discussion among the replies from other people's post. Use the "Multi With Quote" when replying to other people's post. So that post will have 2 quotes where the 1st quote will be the thread owner's post and the other quote will be the post from other people that you also want to reply.



    Here is the procedure to do a multi-quote, just follow the steps in the picture below:






    After you do the steps above you will see something like the picture below:







    12. If 10 calendar days already passed without a post from the thread owner then you should not post in it. Any post submitted on the 11th day will be deleted.

    13. A thread owner have the right to categorize your post as not relevant and your post will be deleted so keep your posts relevant to the thread owner's latest post.

    14. If a thread Owner report a post (with in his thread) that is off topic and the user who made off topic post already got any single warning then his/her forum account will be banned for one week to one month depending on user reputation or delete all of his/her posts for that day in Trade Journal Section. So try not to make any off topic /irrelevant post. This rule is added just to control number of spammers in Trade Journal. So avoid making copy paste, spam or irrelevant post in trade Journal.

    For Example : If a Trade Journal owner is discussing about his EURUSD trade and if you reply about GBPUSD or make any off topic copy paste spam post. Then Trade Journal have right to report your post, and moderator will take strict action against that user reported by Trade Journal Owner.




    These rules will be updated when necessary. If you have any question please ask in this thread or directly to any of the moderators.
    Respected admin after updating these rules reopen the thread owner post log section i think spammers will be aware about the rules now that section will be helpful for us to update our post think about this matter.
    Thanks
    LATEST UPDATE
    HONEY BEE TRADING JOURNAL
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15172538


  11. 7 users say Thank You to Honey Bee for this useful post.

    OfficialMA (22-06-2020), Unregistered (6)

  12. #16 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Administrator
    I am:
     
    Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    14,188
    Thanks
    15,976
    Thanked 37,163 Times in 7,965 Posts
    Strange

    Since I update the rules and add new one I dont get any report from any user ... Hope users are now serious with their post and are not spamming the Trade Journal. Its a good Sign ..!


  13. #17 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----
     
    Peeter has much to be proud of Peeter has much to be proud of Peeter has much to be proud of Peeter has much to be proud of Peeter has much to be proud of Peeter has much to be proud of Peeter has much to be proud of Peeter has much to be proud of Peeter has much to be proud of Peeter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    666
    Accumulated bonus
    477 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    1,244
    Thanked 1,286 Times in 584 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviz     
    Strange

    Since I update the rules and add new one I dont get any report from any user ... Hope users are now serious with their post and are not spamming the Trade Journal. Its a good Sign ..!
    Sir, if you credit my bonus to Insta account, it will be very kind to you, apart from this, we know very well that we will never sperm and follow our updates well. And know very well what the rules are here and I follow the rules well


  14. 2 users say Thank You to Peeter for this useful post.

    Paro12 (24-06-2020), Unregistered (1)

  15. #18 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:
     
    ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    5,281
    Accumulated bonus
    3337 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    14,142
    Thanked 15,104 Times in 4,487 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviz     
    Strange

    Since I update the rules and add new one I dont get any report from any user ... Hope users are now serious with their post and are not spamming the Trade Journal. Its a good Sign ..!
    Everything going same...
    After few weeks i have started work and check members still using edit option......
    Due to this spamming no one recieving equal bonus....
    Dear sir please do something, those who still using editing and doing spamming...
    Time To Do Work Again With Mt5 Community


  16. 3 users say Thank You to ReadingPro for this useful post.

    ForexRider (23-06-2020), hafsa (24-06-2020), Paro12 (24-06-2020)

  17. #19 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:
     
    OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    4,107
    Accumulated bonus
    3116 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    12,669
    Thanked 13,582 Times in 3,910 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviz     
    Strange

    Since I update the rules and add new one I dont get any report from any user ... Hope users are now serious with their post and are not spamming the Trade Journal. Its a good Sign ..!
    LOL

    Most of the members are following your guidelines but still some members are breaking the rules. Visit a trading journal and hope you'll find some of them.
    16th Sep 2020 - Update:
    OfficialMA's Trading journal


  18. 3 users say Thank You to OfficialMA for this useful post.

    ForexRider (24-06-2020), hafsa (24-06-2020), Paro12 (24-06-2020)

  19. #20 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:
     
    Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    22,180
    Accumulated bonus
    12993 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    4 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    12,133
    Thanked 21,133 Times in 6,919 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviz     
    Strange

    Since I update the rules and add new one I dont get any report from any user ... Hope users are now serious with their post and are not spamming the Trade Journal. Its a good Sign ..!
    Ha ha so early you seems very much satisfied my friend


  20. 4 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

    ForexRider (24-06-2020), hafsa (24-06-2020), Unregistered (2)

Page 2 of 61 1 2 3 4 7 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 8

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts