Page 3 of 61 1 2 3 4 5 8 ...

Thread: Section Rules (Updated October 28, 2020)

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Administrator
    I am:

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 37,164 Times in 7,966 Posts

Default Section Rules (Updated October 28, 2020)

Here are the rules for this section:

1. No brokers discussion. The thread starter should not discuss other broker instead of InstaForex. So if you use Instaforex then you can mention it but if you use other brokers then you can not mention the name of those brokers.

2. No ref link from other broker. You can put ref link from InstaForex but you can not put ref link from other brokers. If you offer ****** via the ref link then you should follow the rule which state the ****** should not be more than 1.5 pips.

3. No inappropriate thread title. We will monitor this section and if we find such title we will temporarily ban the thread starter.

4. Frequent update. The trading journal must be updated regularly according to your trading style or time frame that you use to trade, chart analysis screenshot, trades result and etcetera.

5. Everyone who created a trading journal in this section of the forum must put the link to their trading journal thread on their signature. How to create a signature? Easy...

Go to "Settings" on the top right (beside the "Log Out" button)

go to "My Settings" tab on the left-hand tab

click "Edit Signature"

put the code below into the "Edit Signature" box:

HTML Code:
    [url="http://put the link of your thread here"]put any text you like in here[/url]
    example:

HTML Code:
    [url="https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?127318-Anything-Goes-2016-Voyager."]My simple trading strategy[/url]
    and then click "Save Signature"

Now please test whether the link really work and point to your trading journal thread.

6. You can use instaforex.com/charts or you can use the one directly from your trading platform but broker name other than InstaForex is not allowed. Chart is an important part of trading journal so when posting chart please make sure that the place you upload your chart to has no expiry date for pictures. Many times a picture are deleted from the picture hosting sites because those site has expiry date so after the date arrive your picture will be deleted and this is not a good thing. It is better to choose a picture hosting site that has no expiry. You can choose from these selections:

Upload you picture directly to the forum. For further help please visit :- How to post charts with ease?

7. A trading journal is a trader's personal journey in forex so please honor the thread starter/owner way of trading (trading style) and avoid using strong language and heated discussion at all cost. The goal of the section is to encourage many trader from different styles to show that there are ways to trade the market so we have to welcome diverse opinion.

8. No forex monitoring links beside the one from InstaForex. Please use the monitoring link that is provided by InstaForex or MT5 Forex Portal. Links to other forex monitoring sites such as my ** book dot com, ** junction dot com and many others are not allowed. Please change your signature. When you still have such link in your signature or forum thread they will be deleted.

9. No chit chat/spamming/bonus hunting. The poster will be given warning and the posts will be deleted. Discuss only what the thread owner post.

10. Must reply the thread owner's latest post by using "Reply With Quote" button. You can only reply to thread owner's latest post. Do not reply to the previous post of the thread owner. Only the latest post. Any post that do not follow this rule will be deleted.

11. Do not reply to other people's post if you don't reply to the thread owner's latest post. You can only reply other people's post in the same post where you also reply to the thread owner's post. Do not attempt a long discussion among the replies from other people's post. Use the "Multi With Quote" when replying to other people's post. So that post will have 2 quotes where the 1st quote will be the thread owner's post and the other quote will be the post from other people that you also want to reply.

Here is the procedure to do a multi-quote, just follow the steps in the picture below:

After you do the steps above you will see something like the picture below:

12. If 10 calendar days already passed without a post from the thread owner then you should not post in it. Any post submitted on the 11th day will be deleted.

13. A thread owner have the right to categorize your post as not relevant and your post will be deleted so keep your posts relevant to the thread owner's latest post.

14. If a thread Owner report a post (with in his thread) that is off topic and the user who made off topic post already got any single warning then his/her forum account will be banned for one week to one month depending on user reputation or delete all of his/her posts for that day in Trade Journal Section. So try not to make any off topic /irrelevant post. This rule is added just to control number of spammers in Trade Journal. So avoid making copy paste, spam or irrelevant post in trade Journal.

For Example : If a Trade Journal owner is discussing about his EURUSD trade and if you reply about GBPUSD or make any off topic copy paste spam post. Then Trade Journal have right to report your post, and moderator will take strict action against that user reported by Trade Journal Owner.

15. Editing post is totally disable for Trade Journal Section Now we can easily identify the spammers, and take necessary action against them.

16. Multiple threads in Trade Journal Section is not allow if you keep creating threads in Trade Journal they will be deleted and strict action will be taken. If you want to create a new Trade Journal section then you have to request moderator to close your previous Trade Journal thread.

17. We add a new limit of 1000 characters in the trading journal section. Posts with fewer characters will not fetch anything and there should be no bonus for such posts.

These rules will be updated when necessary. If you have any question please ask in this thread or directly to any of the moderators.
    Last edited by Aviz; 28-10-2020 at 06:12 PM.

2. #21 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:
    ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    11955 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    1 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 59,442 Times in 16,595 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviz     
    Strange

Since I update the rules and add new one I dont get any report from any user ... Hope users are now serious with their post and are not spamming the Trade Journal. Its a good Sign ..!
    Sorry I do not see that, when some one reply by micro second, how they maintain rules? Just spend three hours at morning then everything will be clear to you. I do want to blame because couple of guys are very smart.

3. 4 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

ForexRider (25-06-2020), Unregistered (3)

4. #22 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Administrator
    I am:

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by amiron56     
    Sorry I do not see that, when some one reply by micro second, how they maintain rules? Just spend three hours at morning then everything will be clear to you. I do want to blame because couple of guys are very smart.
    you make them smart because you are not reporting to them with proper evidence. If I catch any smart guy as per you said I will straight away ban them and cancel the bonus.. be sure.

5. 4 users say Thank You to Aviz for this useful post.

Aaron Nelson (24-06-2020), grasper (25-06-2020), Unregistered (2)

6. #23 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:
    ----

Aaron Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Nelson's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    582 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,181 Times in 2,715 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    you make them smart because you are not reporting to them with proper evidence. If I catch any smart guy as per you said I will straight away ban them and cancel the bonus.. be sure.
    I already PM you sir 2 days ago. but you don't respond
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13799542
    There is no success that does not prioritize discipline

7. 2 users say Thank You to Aaron Nelson for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

8. #24 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    6540 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,740 Times in 8,865 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello sir Aviz,

I think you should make it clear that every Thread owner should henceforth capture the non corresponding and off topic post by simply replying it on the same journal as first evidence before they could re-edit the post, so that even they re-edit the post the original spam post will still be available on the journal page as evidence.

Secondly, many have multiple bonus accounts and that deprive other with one to earn less amount even with hard work and efforts on their side. Simply implore the minimum deposit amount of $100 to $200 to each bonus account opened and see how they will run from operating many accounts of same person; this will be effective because people love free things and using their money to gain more money is hard for the to do so the forum will be free of most scam.

A membership fee for new account for a year participation is an additional support to instaforex broker and eradicate many bad people here on this wonderful forum.

Start this 2 rules and you will have less worries and work in monitoring the bad eggs!
    ONEPOINT TRADING JOURNAL
    SEE MY LATEST UPDATE !
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15014065

9. 15 users say Thank You to OnePoint for this useful post.

loaded-prof (26-06-2020), Unregistered (13), Youcefstyles (25-06-2020)

10. #25 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Administrator
    I am:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by OnePoint     
    Hello sir Aviz,

I think you should make it clear that every Thread owner should henceforth capture the non corresponding and off topic post by simply replying it on the same journal as first evidence before they could re-edit the post, so that even they re-edit the post the original spam post will still be available on the journal page as evidence.

Secondly, many have multiple bonus accounts and that deprive other with one to earn less amount even with hard work and efforts on their side. Simply implore the minimum deposit amount of $100 to $200 to each bonus account opened and see how they will run from operating many accounts of same person; this will be effective because people love free things and using their money to gain more money is hard for the to do so the forum will be free of most scam.

A membership fee for new account for a year participation is an additional support to instaforex broker and eradicate many bad people here on this wonderful forum.

Start this 2 rules and you will have less worries and work in monitoring the bad eggs!
    Those who have multiple accounts get auto ban by isntaforex, they can not trade forever. As soon as the account match trading is disable for them.

11. 8 users say Thank You to Aviz for this useful post.

loaded-prof (26-06-2020), Unregistered (7)

12. #26 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint has a reputation beyond repute OnePoint's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    6540 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,740 Times in 8,865 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Those who have multiple accounts get auto ban by isntaforex, they can not trade forever. As soon as the account match trading is disable for them.
    I don't think so in the real extent Aviz. Although, I don't know how you meant by the bolded. What of in many cases that the member operates different accounts, different IPs, different currency pairs, different withdrawal methods? It's indeed difficult sir, except to explain better. The truth is that if instaforex broker wants to auto ban then working more verification exercise on profile should be beefed up.

PS. There are more on that issue but I will leave to instaforex broker and mt5 forum admin to check and look into that. Many great and benefits-giving traders have left this nice forum as the higher percentage of participants are cheaters and if the population keeps going on they will surely corrupt those members with good intentions. One bad egg in a baskets of good eggs with time will surely spoil the good ones.

My humble contribution to helping this forum grow!
    ONEPOINT TRADING JOURNAL
    SEE MY LATEST UPDATE !
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15014065

13. 16 users say Thank You to OnePoint for this useful post.

loaded-prof (26-06-2020), Peeter (25-06-2020), skyboy (26-06-2020), Unregistered (12), Youcefstyles (25-06-2020)

14. #27 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    12993 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    4 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,133 Times in 6,919 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 5
    MR Aviz see this post of Load -profs

POST SHOWING THE HIGH LEVEL SPAM ACTIVITY

Its SHOWING HOW SPAMMERS ARE DOMINATING .i feel you remember my one previous private message also indicated about such high level spammers but you people are not taking any actions at all .Just you people are telling that your automatic system is becoming stronger and stronger .Is this the example ?

I feel that why are you people nurturing them .This fellow got more then 2000$ from his 3400 posts and now also continuously doing the same .

Always you people making so much hard rulesssssssssss ...which are useless until and unless no action is being made .Investigations should be made why such spammers are being protected here ...why the money of instaforex is wasted in such a bad way ? why legit members are being totally deprived ?

15. 8 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

dagul (26-06-2020), loaded-prof (26-06-2020), Unregistered (6)

16. #28 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Administrator
    I am:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalex     

Its SHOWING HOW SPAMMERS ARE DOMINATING .i feel you remember my one previous private message also indicated about such high level spammers but you people are not taking any actions at all .Just you people are telling that your automatic system is becoming stronger and stronger .Is this the example ?

I feel that why are you people nurturing them .This fellow got more then 2000$ from his 3400 posts and now also continuously doing the same .

Always you people making so much hard rulesssssssssss ...which are useless until and unless no action is being made .Investigations should be made why such spammers are being protected here ...why the money of instaforex is wasted in such a bad way ? why legit members are being totally deprived ?
    Its very easy to criticize the system instead of pointing out the faults. You guys are not reporting the spammers just saying all the time that spammers are taking high bonus.. Does any one of bother to check the spammer you report later on ? All those report that are send to me,I take immediate action on that.. some of them are being directly pass to administration, You guys think that with 99% of spammer they can be controlled at one single day where they use to create n other account each day. What you know about the link you provide me, What step I have taken against that user did you know !

17. 11 users say Thank You to Aviz for this useful post.

loaded-prof (26-06-2020), ShantiMan (26-06-2020), Unregistered (9)

18. #29 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Peeter has much to be proud of Peeter has much to be proud of Peeter has much to be proud of Peeter has much to be proud of Peeter has much to be proud of Peeter has much to be proud of Peeter has much to be proud of Peeter has much to be proud of Peeter has much to be proud of Peeter's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    477 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,286 Times in 584 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Sir administration , I have not been getting bonus credits for the last 3 weeks And for the last 300 weeks my bonus is not being transferred to Instaforex account and credit And I think this is going terribly wrong with me. If you think that something is going wrong with me, then it is great to look at my issue and credit my insta account to it.

19. #30 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Administrator
    I am:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by loaded-prof     
    For me certain things confuse me greatly. Here attached is a post by this member in my trading journal with 57 likes. what confuses me is that this fellow never make the top daily posts yet he has thanks in excess of any member who gets to the top posts.

well, the moderators might need to check this user very well. something is very fishy here.
    Quote Originally Posted by loaded-prof     
    MORE OF UNBELIEVABLE THANKS that never get to best posts for the day. How smart some fellow are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalex     

One more step for the betterment of this forum Editing post in Trade Journal is totally disable, now its easy for you guys to point out spammers. Im trying my level best to serve you guys just please do not stand and criticize the system as we are part of it. So have to work for better future for this forum.

20. 7 users say Thank You to Aviz for this useful post.

ForexRider (26-06-2020), loaded-prof (26-06-2020), skyboy (26-06-2020), Unregistered (4)

Page 3 of 61 1 2 3 4 5 8 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 8