Reply to thread
Page 105 of 105 ... 100 103 104 105
Results 1,041 to 1,042 of 1042

Thread: Rocky Trading Journal

1. #1041 Collapse Post
    FX Super Hero
    I am:
    ----

Atif shazad has a reputation beyond repute Atif shazad has a reputation beyond repute Atif shazad has a reputation beyond repute Atif shazad has a reputation beyond repute Atif shazad has a reputation beyond repute Atif shazad has a reputation beyond repute Atif shazad has a reputation beyond repute Atif shazad has a reputation beyond repute Atif shazad has a reputation beyond repute Atif shazad has a reputation beyond repute Atif shazad has a reputation beyond repute Atif shazad's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    174 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,122 Times in 984 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky boy     
    Dear friends, so how do I hope everybody will be fine now when I am leaving with friends now about GBP/USD Here if you see about D1 and market the Pivot point market buy today , know that the market is trend like GBP/USD pair Here you have a very good chance if you will have to work by looking at the pivot point there to earn your profit by buying bye entry if you need to put a stoploss because it is very important to come to a GBPUSD 1.3055.price So you have a very good entry. GBP/USD today go this price 1.3230 GBP/USD buy today
    Yes my friend, here is a very good information about your GBPUSD So here I also think that the market is trending, you can go , you can get profit by taking your buy entry here. So if here we set the market time of GBPUSD in looking d1 chart then on behalf buy . The price of GBPUSD that is going on in the market right now is 1.30499 I think there may be a buy by market price 1.31100. Work best by entering And work by applying a stop loss . best wishes

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Atif shazad For This Useful Post:

Maverick-Fx (10-28-2020)

3. #1042 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Waqarkaleem00 will become famous soon enough Waqarkaleem00's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Quote Originally Posted by Atif shazad     
    Yes my friend, here is a very good information about your GBPUSD So here I also think that the market is trending, you can go , you can get profit by taking your buy entry here. So if here we set the market time of GBPUSD in looking d1 chart then on behalf buy . The price of GBPUSD that is going on in the market right now is 1.30499 I think there may be a buy by market price 1.31100. Work best by entering And work by applying a stop loss . best wishes
    Good afternoon dear
    I hope Everyone is fine and earn good profit.. yes my dear I am agree with your analysis.its a bullish trend and it's as good time to buy the trade to earn handsome amount of profit
    Good luck😊

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Reply to thread
Page 105 of 105 ... 100 103 104 105

Subscribed to this Thread : 8