on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 5 of 5 ... 3 4 5

Thread: Why practice is important?

1. #41 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

sid006 has much to be proud of sid006 has much to be proud of sid006 has much to be proud of sid006 has much to be proud of sid006 has much to be proud of sid006 has much to be proud of sid006 has much to be proud of sid006 has much to be proud of sid006's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    107 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,209 Times in 297 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Usman Awan     
    'Practice makes the man perfect', learning along with practice is the best tool of a successful trader and a person using this tool never fails. Practice is important because it polish our skill and make us able to enter in real trading and it also enables us to fight against the challenges and difficulties in our field. Practice also increases our confidence and inner satisfaction, after doing a lot of practice we are satisfied to do a work and we can easily accept the challenges. This is the practice that makes a person perfect and expert, furthermore a person can also guide other people after doing practice because he knows all the prons and crons. Similarly, if we talk of FOREX, it is also the game of practice. The people who learn and practice on Demo account before going for the real one achieve success very easily and become able to earn healthy profits. So, we can say that practice makes difference and we should focus on it to make difference.
    Practice improves trading abilities of every trader the more traders do their trading practice on demo account the more their trading abilities will increase and when traders have good trading abilities they understand the market easily and they can also able to make good profit from Forex
    Sohnikuri Trading Journal.
    Visit my Trading Journal.
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-Journal

2. #42 Collapse Post
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

SalmanBin is on a distinguished road SalmanBin's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    practice is so important , because without having practice the result from trading can be useless so make sure regular practcie session and bring good knowledge.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #43 Collapse Post
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Sommic1963 will become famous soon enough Sommic1963's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I think if you want to do forex you have to practice trading more than before because to learn forex we use a demo account first and the more demo trades we have the more inexperience we have so there is no other option for practice we have I have to practice in the forex market as much as possible so that I can make a good profit from this market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #44 Collapse Post
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Wrathcliff is on a distinguished road Wrathcliff's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    It is impossible to achieve any results without constant practice; practice gives a trader an opportunity to improve his knowledge and strategies.

5. #45 Collapse Post
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

lost-soul is a splendid one to behold lost-soul is a splendid one to behold lost-soul is a splendid one to behold lost-soul is a splendid one to behold lost-soul is a splendid one to behold lost-soul is a splendid one to behold lost-soul is a splendid one to behold lost-soul's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1896 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    The forex market business is based on the global financial system, that is why we have a lot of irrational behavior in the market. We have to combat hard situations without any set of rules, this is the main reason, people experience loss. Practice is the only solution which can be a source of improvement in the trading business. He who is practicing will have a better trading skills. There is no question about the imporatnce of practice in this field. We have a great option of demo trading, which can help us to be a skilled trader. Practice makes man perfect. Practice is the way to success, so always start trading career once you have a well test trading strategy. Thanks

6. #46 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

CaraPips will become famous soon enough CaraPips's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    55 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Never trade the market without having a precise knowledge of trading. Educate yourself properly so that you can deal with the complex market conditions with an extreme level of ease. Never become an aggressive trader as it results in heavy losses. Practicing in forex traing is very important to become succesfull forex trader.

7. #47 Collapse Post
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:

zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1035 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,910 Times in 3,334 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Usman Awan     
    'Practice makes the man perfect', learning along with practice is the best tool of a successful trader and a person using this tool never fails. Practice is important because it polish our skill and make us able to enter in real trading and it also enables us to fight against the challenges and difficulties in our field. Practice also increases our confidence and inner satisfaction, after doing a lot of practice we are satisfied to do a work and we can easily accept the challenges. This is the practice that makes a person perfect and expert, furthermore a person can also guide other people after doing practice because he knows all the prons and crons. Similarly, if we talk of FOREX, it is also the game of practice. The people who learn and practice on Demo account before going for the real one achieve success very easily and become able to earn healthy profits. So, we can say that practice makes difference and we should focus on it to make difference.
    Practice is important because when traders do practice more and more and then their trading abilities improve and they understand the market properly traders do the practice of their trading the more of their trading skills improve practice makes a man perfect and those traders who start their trading career from the demo account they are good money from Forex trading business

8. #48 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

mahmoudabuzaidsaad will become famous soon enough mahmoudabuzaidsaad will become famous soon enough mahmoudabuzaidsaad's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    171 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default U

A demo trading account is what will give you the experience you need to start trading Forex. When you learn the basics, and get ready to start forming a trading strategy, you will need to experiment with different methods of Forex trading in order to find the one that works for you. Personality, time allocated and financial philosophy are some of the factors that go into determining which is the best trading plan for you. You can even imitate an experienced trader to test their strategy. The experience you will get from demo trading is very valuable, and it will be essential to your success in Forex trading

Reply to thread
Page 5 of 5 ... 3 4 5