• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Understanding patterns Part 2 of 6 : The CRAB

1. #1 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      307 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,540 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Default Understanding patterns Part 2 of 6 : The CRAB

Hey friends,i am updating my 2 nd part of learning for myself.

Crab strategy like any other harmonic pattern is a four-leg reversal pattern that follows specific Fibonacci ratios. A proper Crab pattern needs to fulfill the following three Fibonacci rules:

AB= retrace between 0.382 – 0.618 Fibonacci Retracement of XA leg;
      BC= minimum 38.2% and maximum 88.6% Fibonacci retracement of AB leg;
      CD= target between 2.24 – 3.618 Fibonacci of AB leg or an ideal target of 1.618 of XA leg. The Crab pattern shares some similarities with the Butterfly Pattern.

Name: Screenshot_20200621-161427_DuckDuckGo.jpg Views: 16 Size: 52.4 KB

The above one is bullish Crab pattern, start from D point.
      Name: Screenshot_20200621-161508_DuckDuckGo.jpg Views: 17 Size: 54.9 KB

The above one is bearish crab pattern start from D point.

The Crab is an extreme harmonic pattern which means price action will typically be volatile and be extreme.

In a bullish Crab typically the highest number in the harmonics support zone is going to be the alternate ABCD component that is either 1.24 or 1.618AB=CD.
      Name: Screenshot_20200621-162016_Gallery.jpg Views: 17 Size: 373.8 KB

However, i will add live trading opportunities with the post with time

2. #2 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      307 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,540 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by Sayemme     

Crab strategy like any other harmonic pattern is a four-leg reversal pattern that follows specific Fibonacci ratios. A proper Crab pattern needs to fulfill the following three Fibonacci rules:

CD= target between 2.24 – 3.618 Fibonacci of AB leg or an ideal target of 1.618 of XA leg. The Crab pattern shares some similarities with the Butterfly Pattern.

Attachment 213044

Attachment 213045

The Crab is an extreme harmonic pattern which means price action will typically be volatile and be extreme.

In a bullish Crab typically the highest number in the harmonics support zone is going to be the alternate ABCD component that is either 1.24 or 1.618AB=CD.
      Attachment 213046

Name: Screenshot_20200621-163248_MetaTrader 4.jpg Views: 13 Size: 343.4 KB

Here on the Aud versus Usd chart you could see forming a crab pattern on the hour four chart.B point the main fact is matching with crab within 61.8% of XA.

Besides as CD is forming,D point should be 161.8% around of XA and we could take the selling opportunity here.I will try to show more live examples over time.As we are learning on our ownor only formyself.

One day it could prove me valuable.

3. #3 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Psychedelic

Frd07 is just really nice Frd07 is just really nice Frd07 is just really nice Frd07 is just really nice Frd07 is just really nice Frd07's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by Sayemme     

Attachment 213044

Attachment 213045

Attachment 213046

It is very important for us to check all the pairs which are inside the market and different patterns are being made inside the market, if we have knowledge related to them, then we can open the trade easily. You guys will also try to check such piers and all the patterns that are being made inside the market, as much as you people will have a good nodli related to them, the more it will become very easy for you to work.

Reply to thread