• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 43 of 43 ... 38 41 42 43

Thread: Shah 786 trading journal

1. #421 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

mahira has a reputation beyond repute mahira has a reputation beyond repute mahira has a reputation beyond repute mahira has a reputation beyond repute mahira has a reputation beyond repute mahira has a reputation beyond repute mahira has a reputation beyond repute mahira has a reputation beyond repute mahira has a reputation beyond repute mahira has a reputation beyond repute mahira has a reputation beyond repute mahira's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      466 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,929 Times in 651 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Shah 786     
      Hello dear traders good evening my name is Ali and I am going to share my analysis on gold the slow moving average and the faster moving average are crossing each other but the price is in a consolidation if the price break the resistance that I mention that as mint then you can enter by trade and if it break the sport level then you can enter a sell trade let's see what happen in the future I wish you best of luck thank you so much for watching my analysis please support my journal
      good afternoon dear members of mt5 forex forum hope that you will be fine and enjoying good profit in this trading week. Dear forex trader i am agree with your analysis. This currency pair is showing bearish trend for short term trade. It will move downward and we can place sell entry on this market. It is short term sell trade and it will give us good profit. best of luck dear traders

2. The following 6 users say Thank You to mahira for this useful post.

tani1 (Today), Unregistered (4), Zabii (Today)

3. #422 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Zabii is an unknown quantity at this point Zabii's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Helo friend
      Good evening
      I hope you are fine and enjoying forex trading trading in gold is good decision in tge result of gaining profit look like its doing berish for short time after some short periord it change theor behivior so need ti trade for short time in this currency best of luck

4. #423 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Ali Shah 786 is a name known to all Ali Shah 786 is a name known to all Ali Shah 786 is a name known to all Ali Shah 786 is a name known to all Ali Shah 786 is a name known to all Ali Shah 786 is a name known to all Ali Shah 786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello dear traders good evening my name is Ali I am fine and I hope you will also be fine and earning a good profit from forex trading today I am going to share my analysers on great Britain pound versus United States dollar the market is on a very strong resistance level I am looking for a sell entry here if the United State get stronger against great Britain Pound then it will go down and it would be a good sell trade let see what happen in the future I wish you best of luck thank you so much for watching my analysis please support my journal
      Attached Images  

5. The following 7 users say Thank You to Ali Shah 786 for this useful post.

Fzn78 (Today), Kashif Shah 786 (Today), Mahrukh302 (Today), Sidra Zahoor (Today), silvermaddness (Today), Syed786 (Today), Unregistered (1)

6. #424 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Syed786 is a jewel in the rough Syed786 is a jewel in the rough Syed786 is a jewel in the rough Syed786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      22 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello dear traders good evening my name is Ali I am fine and I hope you will also be fine and earning a good profit from forex trading today I am going to share my analysers on great Britain pound versus United States dollar the market is on a very strong resistance level I am looking for a sell entry here if the United State get stronger against great Britain Pound then it will go down and it would be a good sell trade let see what happen in the future I wish you best of luck thank you so much for watching my analysis please support my journal
      Hello theatre I am fine and I hope you will also find I have seen your analysis on Great Britain pound versus United States dollar I am strongly agree with your analysis your analyses a really great and helpful for us in the future let's see what happened I wish you best of luck thank you so much for sharing your experience precious experience

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Syed786 For This Useful Post:

Ali Shah 786 (Today)

8. #425 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Sidra Zahoor has much to be proud of Sidra Zahoor has much to be proud of Sidra Zahoor has much to be proud of Sidra Zahoor has much to be proud of Sidra Zahoor has much to be proud of Sidra Zahoor has much to be proud of Sidra Zahoor has much to be proud of Sidra Zahoor has much to be proud of Sidra Zahoor has much to be proud of Sidra Zahoor has much to be proud of Sidra Zahoor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      105 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,423 Times in 460 Posts

Hello dear mate. Good Evening. How are you. Hope you are doing well and enjoying trading benefits.
      I agreed with your analysis about GBPUSD
      Market going side ways this week
      Hope so coming week it's going in one clear direction. I'm looking forward.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sidra Zahoor For This Useful Post:

Ali Shah 786 (Today)

10. #426 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Bashul

noori786 has a reputation beyond repute noori786 has a reputation beyond repute noori786 has a reputation beyond repute noori786 has a reputation beyond repute noori786 has a reputation beyond repute noori786 has a reputation beyond repute noori786 has a reputation beyond repute noori786 has a reputation beyond repute noori786 has a reputation beyond repute noori786 has a reputation beyond repute noori786 has a reputation beyond repute noori786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      181 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,909 Times in 1,433 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Syed786     
      Hello theatre I am fine and I hope you will also find I have seen your analysis on Great Britain pound versus United States dollar I am strongly agree with your analysis your analyses a really great and helpful for us in the future let's see what happened I wish you best of luck thank you so much for sharing your experience precious experience
      Hello dear how are you i hope you will fine and have a nice day today is holiday and i hope you will taking rest and enjoying with your family and firends . but remember dont miss the MT5 forum keep working on it time to time
      The GBPUSD pair facing so much struggle to surpass 1.2550 level,trade into negative direciton and trying to avoid away from this level, which indicating that the price will move towareds negative dowward direction to achieve the targets at the support 1.2410 and can extend the rally towrds furter key support 1.2264.
      Therefore, i think in the upcoming session price will move into the neative direction , if the price breach the resistance 1.2515 then EMA 50 indicating the expecting bullish wave will come and trend of GBPUSD will positive

11. The Following User Says Thank You to noori786 For This Useful Post:

Ali Shah 786 (Today)

12. #427 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Bitchy

Fzn78 has a reputation beyond repute Fzn78 has a reputation beyond repute Fzn78 has a reputation beyond repute Fzn78 has a reputation beyond repute Fzn78 has a reputation beyond repute Fzn78 has a reputation beyond repute Fzn78 has a reputation beyond repute Fzn78 has a reputation beyond repute Fzn78 has a reputation beyond repute Fzn78 has a reputation beyond repute Fzn78 has a reputation beyond repute Fzn78's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      182 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,063 Times in 870 Posts

gbpusd pair go down on monday in my analsis becase it reach its maximum highest position so in long term it is on buying trend and on long term it is on selling trend so you can sell it at this position on monday and earn a good profit from it

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Fzn78 For This Useful Post:

Ali Shah 786 (Today)

14. #428 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Kashif Shah 786 is a splendid one to behold Kashif Shah 786 is a splendid one to behold Kashif Shah 786 is a splendid one to behold Kashif Shah 786 is a splendid one to behold Kashif Shah 786 is a splendid one to behold Kashif Shah 786 is a splendid one to behold Kashif Shah 786 is a splendid one to behold Kashif Shah 786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My dear trader Good afternoon my sweet brother AliI have gone through your analysis about the pair of Great Britain Pound and United States dollar in which you have mentioned that this player will go down word because United State dollar is more stronger than Great Britain Pound I am totally agree with you because it's right now in storm beer is brand and will go downward. Best of luck for the upcoming week god bless you

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to Kashif Shah 786 for this useful post.

Ali Shah 786 (Today), noori786 (Today)

16. #429 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Bashul

noori786 has a reputation beyond repute noori786 has a reputation beyond repute noori786 has a reputation beyond repute noori786 has a reputation beyond repute noori786 has a reputation beyond repute noori786 has a reputation beyond repute noori786 has a reputation beyond repute noori786 has a reputation beyond repute noori786 has a reputation beyond repute noori786 has a reputation beyond repute noori786 has a reputation beyond repute noori786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      181 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,909 Times in 1,433 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kashif Shah 786     
      My dear trader Good afternoon my sweet brother AliI have gone through your analysis about the pair of Great Britain Pound and United States dollar in which you have mentioned that this player will go down word because United State dollar is more stronger than Great Britain Pound I am totally agree with you because it's right now in storm beer is brand and will go downward. Best of luck for the upcoming week god bless you
      Hello dear firends how are you i hope you will ifne and have a nice weekend at home be save from cororna virus lets discuss and analysis on

The EURUSD pair returns after the positive attempts that in the previous sessions yesterday, on the intraday trading tryingt to dominate the sideways trend , confined between 1.1175 support and 1.1270 resistance, trying to breach theses two targets but could not do that .

The EURUSD pair also enter into the week zone i am assure you guys if the price continue to move like this then in the upcoming trading session we will see more strong bearish moves in the EURUSD and dram the price down at the lowes level of the month 1.1000 .

17. The Following User Says Thank You to noori786 For This Useful Post:

Ali Shah 786 (Today)

18. #430 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cheerful

silvermaddness has much to be proud of silvermaddness has much to be proud of silvermaddness has much to be proud of silvermaddness has much to be proud of silvermaddness has much to be proud of silvermaddness has much to be proud of silvermaddness has much to be proud of silvermaddness has much to be proud of silvermaddness has much to be proud of silvermaddness's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      67 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,169 Times in 739 Posts

hi Ali Shah 786, really glad you are sharing your analysis with us during this weekend holiday, thank you for sharing you opinion on GBP/USD, i do agree with you that GBP/USD pair will do bearish on this monday. Its seem the pair price close above resistance zone A at time frame H1 which close candle price at 1.24774. And according to previous market data its already do some bullish trend and there big possibility that the price will went back bearish on this monday. Hence, do plan you trade, and enter the market accordingly to you plan trade. do enter with low lots and tight money management too. this is so that you account can be secure from being getting big losses or even margin call. Use you weekly bonus wisely and grow it so that we can withdraw the profit on daily basis. Enjoy you weekend holiday with your family and do keep stay at home to stay safe during this pandemics corona virus season. do not go out if not needed and always sanitize and wear face mask. cheers
      veni...vedi...vici

Reply to thread
    Page 43 of 43 ... 38 41 42 43

Subscribed to this Thread : 3