• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 220 of 227 ... 215 218 219 220 221 222 225 ...
    Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 2269

Thread: Shah 555 trading journal

1. #2191 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Inspired

Ashfaq22 has a reputation beyond repute Ashfaq22 has a reputation beyond repute Ashfaq22 has a reputation beyond repute Ashfaq22 has a reputation beyond repute Ashfaq22 has a reputation beyond repute Ashfaq22 has a reputation beyond repute Ashfaq22 has a reputation beyond repute Ashfaq22 has a reputation beyond repute Ashfaq22 has a reputation beyond repute Ashfaq22 has a reputation beyond repute Ashfaq22 has a reputation beyond repute Ashfaq22's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      291 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,314 Times in 1,577 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Kashif Shah 786     
      Good day and good morning to all my friends happy weekend to all and I I think that all fellows have earn much from previous week and also I think that you have received bonus also on friday evening from forum with good ratio. And I look forward for more hard and smart work from all of us.
      When we get reward of a word hard working naturally we feel happiness. Yesterday we also received a good amount of bonus with the proportion of our hard work. Now it is the best time with us for the prepration of next week.
      Ashfaq Sulehry Journal

2. #2192 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

ShahzadJutt is a jewel in the rough ShahzadJutt is a jewel in the rough ShahzadJutt is a jewel in the rough ShahzadJutt is a jewel in the rough ShahzadJutt's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      317 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by Ashfaq22     
      When we get reward of a word hard working naturally we feel happiness. Yesterday we also received a good amount of bonus with the proportion of our hard work. Now it is the best time with us for the prepration of next week.
      Hello dear,
      The drifting value break the opposition channel close to the obstruction which will be solid affirmation for the holding exchanges , it will have high infringement consistently which will likewise provide pattern guidance moves or hit the help or opposition territory spread the following cost backward help. good karma.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #2193 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Kashif Shah 786 has a reputation beyond repute Kashif Shah 786 has a reputation beyond repute Kashif Shah 786 has a reputation beyond repute Kashif Shah 786 has a reputation beyond repute Kashif Shah 786 has a reputation beyond repute Kashif Shah 786 has a reputation beyond repute Kashif Shah 786 has a reputation beyond repute Kashif Shah 786 has a reputation beyond repute Kashif Shah 786 has a reputation beyond repute Kashif Shah 786 has a reputation beyond repute Kashif Shah 786 has a reputation beyond repute Kashif Shah 786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      172 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,251 Times in 1,349 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Good day and good morning my dear fellows of forum today I am going to analysis the most volatile currency pair of the world named as Euro and United States dollar end of the week at 1. 1790 and after taking support from 1.16 90 price level now this pair end of the week at the 3 8.2 papa level which is a very crucial level as per sentiment of currency if it breaks that level then it will easily reach the 1.1 750 again which is the 50 point level of febo but if it breaks down then the target should be 1.16 60 in upcoming weekly sessions have a nice day and good luckName: Screenshot_20201017-170557.png Views: 555 Size: 66.6 KB

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. 14 users say Thank You to Kashif Shah 786 for this useful post.

Ahmed12 (10-17-2020), Darshan Ali (10-17-2020), GENERAL (10-17-2020), Ikhlas (10-17-2020), Karnal qazafi (10-17-2020), Rishi (10-17-2020), Shaban (10-17-2020), Unregistered (6), valour01 (10-17-2020)

5. #2194 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1163 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,959 Times in 4,187 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Good day and good morning my dear fellows of forum today I am going to analysis the most volatile currency pair of the world named as Euro and United States dollar end of the week at 1. 1790 and after taking support from 1.16 90 price level now this pair end of the week at the 3 8.2 papa level which is a very crucial level as per sentiment of currency if it breaks that level then it will easily reach the 1.1 750 again which is the 50 point level of febo but if it breaks down then the target should be 1.16 60 in upcoming weekly sessions have a nice day and good luckAttachment 290388
      from my point of view if the this pair market will go down, we will see from the big time frame that there will still be a decline, so I will just sell it later in the london session later, because for the amplifier there are also no signs yet, we must always try to be better so that our trading results can be better and can get a consistent profit, use stop loss and take profit for the security of our account, hopefully what we try can produce according to what we expect and can be a blessing in itself, happy trading.

6. 7 users say Thank You to Ikhlas for this useful post.

Rishi (10-17-2020), Unregistered (6)

7. #2195 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Rishi has a spectacular aura about Rishi has a spectacular aura about Rishi has a spectacular aura about Rishi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Good day and good morning my dear fellows of forum today I am going to analysis the most volatile currency pair of the world named as Euro and United States dollar end of the week at 1. 1790 and after taking support from 1.16 90 price level now this pair end of the week at the 3 8.2 papa level which is a very crucial level as per sentiment of currency if it breaks that level then it will easily reach the 1.1 750 again which is the 50 point level of febo but if it breaks down then the target should be 1.16 60 in upcoming weekly sessions have a nice day and good luck:1f63b::1f63b:Attachment 290388
      EURUSD pair traded with solid energy to break 1. 1790 level and settles above it, indicating the value head to recoup once more, yet we have to stand by tomorrow's opening to affirm the following goal obviously, as holding over the referenced level will push the cost towards more ascent and head to 1.16 90 regions on the close to term premise.

8. #2196 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Lonely

Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban has a reputation beyond repute Shaban's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      230 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,526 Times in 2,363 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Good day and good morning my dear fellows of forum today I am going to analysis the most volatile currency pair of the world named as Euro and United States dollar end of the week at 1. 1790 and after taking support from 1.16 90 price level now this pair end of the week at the 3 8.2 papa level which is a very crucial level as per sentiment of currency if it breaks that level then it will easily reach the 1.1 750 again which is the 50 point level of febo but if it breaks down then the target should be 1.16 60 in upcoming weekly sessions have a nice day and good luckAttachment 290388
      EURUSD was growing very steadily and by the end of the week it tried to break strong resistance 1.1785 but failed to do so EURUSD After the false break of resistance 1.1745 EURUSD now the market should head to the zone at 1.1735 if not further do up a short position with a stop-loss above the resistance targeting around 1.1720 and 1.1700 can be reached in next weekly candle

9. 2 users say Thank You to Shaban for this useful post.

Joiya7777 (10-22-2020), JOIYA786 (10-21-2020)

10. #2197 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Blah

professionaldewangi has much to be proud of professionaldewangi has much to be proud of professionaldewangi has much to be proud of professionaldewangi has much to be proud of professionaldewangi has much to be proud of professionaldewangi has much to be proud of professionaldewangi has much to be proud of professionaldewangi has much to be proud of professionaldewangi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      99 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,079 Times in 913 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 2

Dear fellow i am amaze to see your analysis dear fellow and partially i agree with your analysis . dear fellow EURUSD closed at the level 1.1719 and facing 38.2 % retracement from bullish side but my point of view is deferent from this angle i think price moving to negative side and preparing and setting to decline . if price successfully break the support station which is 1.1710 then . the negative momentum will keep the pressure and this declines process and drag to almost 1.1625 level for the intraday trading
      Please Give likes and support each other and Gain link why we not support each other rather then complaining that's why forum rules become strict

11. 6 users say Thank You to professionaldewangi for this useful post.

IqraAslam (10-21-2020), Unregistered (5)

12. #2198 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1340 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,380 Times in 5,827 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

hello mate, how are you? thank you for this useful analysis on EURUSD, with the market closing on Friday at the value of 1.1719 using the moving average indicator by 4 hours, this market is bearish and it will follow this bearish trend on Monday to about 1.1670 before the end of the day, i don`t see this market going bullish on Monday, i will advice we sell this market on Monday and make some profits by the end of the day, thank you

13. #2199 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Angry

Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      398 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,904 Times in 3,421 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

EURUSD Long positions may be opened after breaking through the level of 1.1730 with target at 1.1710 and stop loss at 1.1750 The period of implementation is 2-3 days A breakdown of the level of 1.1680 or 1.1670 may be a signal for further sales with target at 1.1660

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahmed12 For This Useful Post:

Shahbazahmed12 (10-22-2020)

15. #2200 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Karnal qazafi will become famous soon enough Karnal qazafi will become famous soon enough Karnal qazafi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

My dear friend I prefer to strong bullish trend signal in next week. I have read your post about Euro USD today looking in buying mode I have seen strong bullish trend signal according to technical analysis it is very good opportunity for buying side. I hopeful today session it will be remain on bullish trend signal thank you so much.

Reply to thread
    Page 220 of 227 ... 215 218 219 220 221 222 225 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 11