• Reply to thread
    Page 169 of 169 ... 164 167 168 169
    Results 1,681 to 1,684 of 1684

Thread: Shah 555 trading journal

1. #1681 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Waqas1007 is just really nice Waqas1007 is just really nice Waqas1007 is just really nice Waqas1007 is just really nice Waqas1007 is just really nice Waqas1007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Kashif Shah 786     
      My dear fellow traders and friends good morning today I am going to analyses that currency pair named as euro versus United States dollar in with I have observed that this pair is in a very good where is time now and it is at the sport level at 1.17 35 and if it break the support them the opportunity till 1.16 price level in upcoming session so let's see and wait for the breakage of Scott and go for a profitable selling the opportunity have a nice day and good luckAttachment 279566
      Hello dear i hope you are fine and making some profits from the markets and i really like your analysis as mine is same as well and i think this pair is in strong mood to break 1.1700and i think we will se see 1.1600 level soon.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #1682 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Stormbrain has a spectacular aura about Stormbrain has a spectacular aura about Stormbrain has a spectacular aura about Stormbrain's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Helo dear trader,
      How are you. Hope you will be ok.
      I saw your analysis about EURUSD. Now this pair is moving down very fastly. We should invest on it by selling.
      Thanks for sharing your views.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #1683 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

ishratjahan has a reputation beyond repute ishratjahan has a reputation beyond repute ishratjahan has a reputation beyond repute ishratjahan has a reputation beyond repute ishratjahan has a reputation beyond repute ishratjahan has a reputation beyond repute ishratjahan has a reputation beyond repute ishratjahan has a reputation beyond repute ishratjahan has a reputation beyond repute ishratjahan has a reputation beyond repute ishratjahan has a reputation beyond repute ishratjahan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      166 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,070 Times in 1,132 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 1

My dear fellow traders and friends good morning today I am going to analyses that currency pair named as euro versus United States dollar in with I have observed that this pair is in a very good where is time now and it is at the sport level at 1.17 35 and if it break the support them the opportunity till 1.16 price level in upcoming session so let's see and wait for the breakage of Scott and go for a profitable selling the opportunity have a nice day and good luckAttachment 279566
      EURUSD is now moving around $1.16 level and making downward movement. However, it has crossed all it's support lines in the H4 time frame and i think it's next target will be $1.16420 level as we can see from the day time frame,. so we can make a sell entry on this pair. Wishing you all the best.

4. #1684 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Hally is a glorious beacon of light Hally is a glorious beacon of light Hally is a glorious beacon of light Hally is a glorious beacon of light Hally is a glorious beacon of light Hally's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

situation last week but i can see your trading profit yesterday was big amount and today also. this is excellent performance and keep it up.as eur usd got bullish now so usdmxn and usdcad price will continue bullish what i am expecting but i have no idea what was your trading position for those pairs.

Reply to thread
    Page 169 of 169 ... 164 167 168 169

Subscribed to this Thread : 6