55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread

Thread: A Review About Grab Car

1. #1 Collapse Post
    Will work for pips
    I am:

Aprilcherishwong is an unknown quantity at this point Aprilcherishwong's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    315 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Lightbulb This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate. A Review About Grab Car

A lot of us are doing an everyday commute either riding the jeepney (Public transportation in the Philippines), a taxi, a bike or even scooter. Some who own a car barely even use it because gas is the priciest in terms of everyday mode of transportation. That is why even though they have a car they only use it once or twice a week. Parking is also another problem for some. There are some who also do carpool, meaning when people at the same area also work in the same area, itís like a cab but with many people who are also nearby going to take that ride either going to work or home.

There are instances wherein people tend to forget getting their carwash done, so they tend to feel shy of how dirty the car is. There are people who call for a cab, not just any ordinary app. Here in the Philippines, Grab is our famous cab service provider, a private car you can book through the app which is safe, clean and convenient. Right at the comfort of your home, all you have to do is book a ride from your location to your destination, once you got your driver, you can track them wherever they are, you can even share your location to your family and friends so that they will know where you are at.

There are many features that I love when it comes to Grab, there are not only providing one type of service, but they are also offering Grab food delivery, Grab Express delivery, also another service where riders buy groceries for them. Itís amazing how this company can come up with these services making it convenient for all of us. Here are my top comments and opinions about GrabCar.

# 1 CONVENIENCE

Grab offers convenience to me, because every time I need a ride from a party or meeting all you do is just press the app instead of waiting at the taxi lane or look for cabs where as to Grab, you can wait at the location you are at without the hassle of waiting outside.

# 2 COMFORT

I sometimes have these events I need to attend, then my car is being used, while I donít want to go to a place riding transportation, I can just book a Grab with the desired car I want. Either a Sedan or Innova. Depending on the availability. I can just feel relaxed and at ease because it is also a formality when going to an event or meeting you want to look stunning, and Grab can offer you that.

# 3 SAFE

Rather than riding a public transportation at night especially when itís around midnight, I would rather want to stay in a safer ride. Like Grab, I could feel the safety, because Iím alone and my family could track me wherever Iím at. They wonít have to worry.

So that is my quick review about the Grab App, what is your idea about this?

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #2 Collapse Post
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

michaellewis96nznw is an unknown quantity at this point michaellewis96nznw's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.

My friend is a professional artist. Six month ago he had one order to paint one wall in Ukraine restaurant in Lviv. He found airline tickets and with one stop he arrived in Lviv and he needed hotel accommodation and a car. One guy told him about this place called narscars.com.ua/en/lviv-r6 and he rented a car and he was so happy. He called me and told me about the great service they provided, he told me about what great car he got and about the great hotel in Lviv. He actually liked the place where he was and told me a lot of great stories. So if you are thinking about a place to go, take a ticket to Ukraine, I did.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/">InstaForex</a>
  4. #3 Collapse Post
    FX Vampire
    I am:

Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    879 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,674 Times in 2,001 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.

Name: images (3).jpeg Views: 45 Size: 19.5 KB

The Grabcar application is very useful because we can get transportation services easily and quickly, we just have to order via the application, the driver from Grabcar will come to pick us up, another advantage of the Grabcar application is the transparency of the fees charged, so we can find out how much we have to pay. out, this avoids the disputes between us service users and drivers that often occur in conventional taxis, sometimes even taxi drivers deliberately increase costs, especially for people who do not know the destination of their trip well, on the Grabcar application and other online transportation applications, this is cannot be done by the driver. Grabcar has several types of transportation services that we can choose according to our needs, but because the Grabcar application is an online application that requires an internet signal if by chance our smartphone does not have an internet network, for example because we run out of quota or there is a problem with our internet provider, we cannot use the service from the Grabcar application. Grabcar payments can be made in cash and non-cash, we have the flexibility to make payments for services from Grabcar, this is an advantage of Grabcar and makes it very easy.
    When going to travel with quite a lot of luggage that makes it impossible for us to drive by motorbike, then using a car service is the right choice. Especially for those who don't have a stand-by car when needed. The only way is to use an Online Taxi service. One of them is GrabCar.
    The requirement for us to use the GrabCar service is to first download the Grab application. It takes a while to do this, as long as the signal is good, the data entered is correct and carries out all the stages of becoming a Grab customer then the download will be successful.
    After successfully downloading the Grab application which is not too long, then we can use all available services including GrabCar.

Name: images (2).jpeg Views: 45 Size: 51.3 KB

Grabcar happens to be one of my favorite applications for online taxi problems. Compared to Gocar, I prefer grabcar. The reason is because it is easier to get when ordering and is often cheaper. I don't know why it happened like that, maybe in my city there are actually more grabcar fleets than gocar, but I don't know for sure. As a comparison, if I use crazy when making an order, sometimes even up to 15 minutes there is no driver who receives the order, but as long as I use grabcar, every time I make an order it doesn't take up to a minute, I always get a driver. Besides that, I like it cheaper, I once ordered a taxi online using Gocar, it costs 46,000 but after 15 minutes there was not a single driver stuck, so I canceled the order and changed to using grabcar,

Actually, I don't understand why it's like that, but as a consumer I don't really care, hehehe. What is clear, according to me, grabcar service is the best online taxi service for me. I always use grabcars when traveling with more than one person because the cost of grabcars is often easier than if I take an angkot.

Of course there are advantages and disadvantages in using this application.
    In my opinion, as a GrabCar user, the advantages that I can feel are:

1. Having many fleets that are widespread in many points.
    2. The drivers are average friendly.
    3. Easy way to order.
    4. There is a fastest route that can be taken so that the fare is cheaper.
    5. Payment can use OVO. In fact, I have used this application with the OVO payment method for the first time, I only paid Rp. 1. At first I didn't believe it, but my balance was only reduced by Rp. 1
    6 an easier way to order
    7 Do not use the Argo so although jammed prices flat or fixed
    8 Point passenger pick-up and drop-off point can be seen in the map shown on the application of passengers so creates a sense of security for its users .
    9 The fleet is quite large, so it can be quickly ordered
    10 The car is the latest on average
    11Can choose payment by Ovo or cash
    12Grab itself often provides discounts or discounts using Grabcar. Grabcar

disadvantages:
    1. It is not easy to cancel the order because it could harm both both parties
    2. If the location listed on the map is not clear then the pick-up or drop-off point may not be appropriate
    3. If the traffic demand from passengers is too high either it is due to an overload of orders then the price that will appear is a very high price,
    4The price is relatively more expensive for similar e-hailing
    5 Not equipped with insurance
    6 Limited within a radius of 40 km or still within the limit of 1 city
    7 Differentiation of vehicles for 4 people and 6 people
    8. There are times when we order too far the distance is, there are one or two drivers who reject the order. But not all ...
    9 I once rode a GrabCar which was a bit noisy, maybe it was not being maintained

Conclusion

Apart from the advantages and disadvantages above, I consider Grabcar an easy service, especially for those who want to go to one place in the city in a crowd. It is better to use this option for those who want to be comfortable and fast to their destination compared to public transportation.

Grab car may currently be one of the options that can be chosen by the people as a convenient and safe means of public transportation, but it does not rule out the possibility that it is not in accordance with what we want, when the inconvenience arises, it can be discussed or reported to the customer service already in the application passenger.

Reply to thread