from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread

Thread: DRINKS THAT MATCH YOUR PERSONALITY

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

Sphiandrea is an unknown quantity at this point Sphiandrea's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    40 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Lightbulb DRINKS THAT MATCH YOUR PERSONALITY

Drinks are essential to our lives. We often say that we can last a day without food, but I bet we can not last a day without a drink. (It should be ‘water’ but water is also a drink!) The average daily fluid consumption of a healthy person varies from about 4 liters for men and about 3 liters for women. Although these recommendations became the general knowledge for almost everyone, some people consume fluids below the average consumption, but that might be enough for their bodies. Others consume much fluids, but maybe their bodies need more consumption. Apparently, studies shows that it must be based on your body’s composition and needs. Tracking your body’s daily activities will help you calculate how many fluids to drink each day.

Your daily activities as an individual somehow defines your personality. For example, you sleep too much, that is why some of your friends calls you a sleepyhead. You deal with your problems relaxingly almost everyday so you fall to the ‘chill’ type of person, and so on. The exciting part here is that drinks does not have to be water ALL the time. I mean, do not get me wrong. As I have mentioned earlier, liquid intake is essential to our lives. In fact, our body is entirely made up of water so we should take enough fluids to replenish the lost water in our body. But we can all admit that sometimes water is tasteless and boring. Yes, it the greatest drink of all time but sometimes, we want a drink that goes along with our mood, right? Fortunately, there are a lot of alternatives to water while being nutritiously delicious. Here are some suggested drinks that matches your personality and its benefits:

See also: Earn with no risks involved and no deposit required right now!

1. HARDWORKERS - BLACK TEA
    Hard workers are indeed busy persons. Whether it is a school requirement or a work project, most of them are still working even on weekends not because of their boss nagging them or their professors waiting for their submissions, but simply because they love to work their bodies and brains out. Based on the conducted researches, it is best to drink black tea because it contains antioxidants that helps repair the cell damage in the body because of stress and fatigue decreasing the risk of chronic illnesses. It also contains an amino acid called ‘L-theanine’ which helps the mind to be alert and focus. It is proven by many experts that individuals drinking black tea have more stable energy and can focus more than those who drinks caffeinated beverages. So, if you are looking for a drink that has a stronger flavor but less caffeine than coffee, black tea is the perfect drink for you!

2. SLEEPYHEADS - MATCHA GREEN TEA
    Sleeping is an escape to reality. Some people sleeps almost every chance they get. Every time and everywhere, they could be there lazily putting their heads off, sleeping. There is no sacred place for them as the moment they close their eyes, they could fall asleep instantly. In reality, sleepyheads have no escape to work and deadlines. Most of them excessively drink coffee as an energy-booster to comply with the works. However, they later on experience health problems such as palpitations and heartburn problems. But there is something that works just like coffee does, and that is a matcha green tea. Just like in any other tea, it contains L-theanine which hikes up your brain to focus and theophylline which releases tension of muscles, especially in the airway of the lungs. If you want to stay active without having difficulty in sleeping, matcha green tea is the answer to your problem!

See also: Explore the infinite possibilities of online trading with a reliable broker. Join now!

3. BOOKWORMS - CHOCOLATE DRINK
    Reading is an imaginative travelling. You could be anything and everywhere you wanted. Just like sleeping, it is also a way of escaping reality. The only difference is you are dreaming with your eyes wide open. Imagine leisurely reading your favourite book while sipping a drink. What could you have been drinking? Of course, the best drink to consume is a chocolate drink! Chocolate drinks can either be hot or cold, depending on you. It contains serotonin which serves as an anti-depressants while triggering the production of endorphins in the body. Doctors suggest that dark chocolates have much better health benefits than milk or white chocolates. Also, it is advised to serve as a hot drink because heat releases more stimulants. But again, it still depends on your mood.

4. ARTISTS - WINE

See also: Invest in the most successful traders. More details.

Artists are those who found themselves at the same time lose themselves through art. Artistic people have a special gift that allows them to appreciate beauty even in the ugliest times. They almost express all their emotions through their work of art. However, artists need a bunch of creativity to start their day. Psychology proves that drinking wine sparks creativity among artists while reducing oxidative stress as it contains high levels of polyphenols and improves better cognitive function as it is like a “food for the brain.” However, it doesn’t mean that wine should be consumed daily. You should always drink moderately or do not drink at all!

5. EASY-GOING - COLA
    We all have that one friend that we think of when we hear the word “chill”. It is like their entire life is untroubled. We can always see them being composed, even if problems are laid in front of them. These types of people are wonderful friends as they are always unbothered and good-humored. Maybe you might want to treat that friend a drink for always being there for you. Or maybe, you are that friend! Well, the best drink for you is a cola. Yes, you read it right. You might want some cola after a tiring, hot day. But the popular myth about drinking cola is that it’s bad for your health and is to be blame for the increasing obesity not only in America, but to some other countries. Surprisingly, there are also benefits of drinking cola. It contains caffeine in a concentrated form, boosting your body tone and mood. However, its effect is only short term. Also, doctors recommend it as a detoxifying agent for people who are always loosened up. This drink is best served with ice and preferably best shared with friends.
    [/SIZE]
    [/FONT]
    Sphiandrea

2. 5 users say Thank You to Sphiandrea for this useful post.

Unregistered (5)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

Charles090 is an unknown quantity at this point Charles090's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I am a lazy potato, but I like black tea and cola

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

JeloFone will become famous soon enough JeloFone's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I am a mix of all. So I like all drinks except wine.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

tchEdar is an unknown quantity at this point tchEdar's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    cool, tnx for the article. I lke coctails like Margarita

Reply to thread