• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 38 of 38 ... 33 36 37 38

Thread: Usman394 Trading Journal

1. #371 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      In_Love

ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2071 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,006 Times in 5,226 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MUk786     
      Hello dear traders good morning I hope you will be fine and earning very good profit in forex market I hope this weekend it is good for you
      today I am going to share my analysis about United States dollar versus South African Rand the market is going up and I think it my point of you firstly it was going down and then it was going up so no what is has to go down therefore you can enter in cell trade and you will earn good profit you have to wait till Monday so let's see what happened next best of luck.
      Dear USDZAR is good currency but mostly I don't see interest for traders at this pair and mate I think as I see USDZAR falling angle so after this kind of fall now it not look good to take long trade at USDZAR now and mate now last candle is looking a pin bar but mate trend is not in up side so mate it is good to sell more usdzar and earn money from selling of usdzar.
      "Satisfaction is more important then your success"
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13015263

2. #372 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Kashif Shah 786 is a splendid one to behold Kashif Shah 786 is a splendid one to behold Kashif Shah 786 is a splendid one to behold Kashif Shah 786 is a splendid one to behold Kashif Shah 786 is a splendid one to behold Kashif Shah 786 is a splendid one to behold Kashif Shah 786 is a splendid one to behold Kashif Shah 786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello dear traders good morning I hope you will be fine and earning very good profit in forex market I hope this weekend it is good for you
      today I am going to share my analysis about United States dollar versus South African Rand the market is going up and I think it my point of you firstly it was going down and then it was going up so no what is has to go down therefore you can enter in cell trade and you will earn good profit you have to wait till Monday so let's see what happened next best of luck.
      my dear fellow trader good morning I have go to your analysis about you artist a dollar and South African Rand in which you have mentioned this paper will go upward but in my opinion this will go down word because it's in clearly a downturn and we'll go towards the bearish strong bearish trend and create a new price level so if you are going for a cell in upcoming week you should wait for the Monday first two sessions which will create the trend of the week let's see what will going to happen have a nice day and good luck for the upcoming week 🤗

3. #373 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Syed786 is a jewel in the rough Syed786 is a jewel in the rough Syed786 is a jewel in the rough Syed786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      22 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello dear reader I am fine and I hope you will be also fine and enjoying the benefits of oxygen I have seen your analysis on United States dollar versus South Africa and I am strongly agree with your analyse your analyses are great and wonderful and beneficial for us in the future let's see what happened I wish you best of luck thank you so much for sharing your experience

4. #374 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Sidra Zahoor has much to be proud of Sidra Zahoor has much to be proud of Sidra Zahoor has much to be proud of Sidra Zahoor has much to be proud of Sidra Zahoor has much to be proud of Sidra Zahoor has much to be proud of Sidra Zahoor has much to be proud of Sidra Zahoor has much to be proud of Sidra Zahoor has much to be proud of Sidra Zahoor has much to be proud of Sidra Zahoor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      105 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,421 Times in 459 Posts

Hello dear mate. Good Afternoon. How are you. Hope you are doing well and enjoying trading benefits.
      I agreed with your analysis about this pair market going side ways
      There is no clear movement. I'm looking forward to coming week for stability of market.

5. #375 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Breezy

Veralee has a reputation beyond repute Veralee has a reputation beyond repute Veralee has a reputation beyond repute Veralee has a reputation beyond repute Veralee has a reputation beyond repute Veralee has a reputation beyond repute Veralee has a reputation beyond repute Veralee has a reputation beyond repute Veralee has a reputation beyond repute Veralee has a reputation beyond repute Veralee has a reputation beyond repute Veralee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      809 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,520 Times in 1,106 Posts

Hello dear traders good evening I hope you will be fine and earning very good profit in forex market I hope you will be doing well forex market. Today I am going to share my analysis about United States dollar versus Canadian Dollar the market is on strong holiday consolidation state that I have mentioned in the chat so you have to wait for the candle at 10:00 p.m. maybe candle move upward if it will go upward then have you have to buy so let's see what happened next best of luck
      Hello my friend, how are you doing today? USDCAD is in the downtrend position and closed at a price of 1.3545 yesterday. I agree with you. The USD gained alot of strength over the closing hours of the week. I expect this pair to continue on a bearish move when the market reopens. Have a nice day mate.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to Veralee for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

7. #376 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

mahira has a reputation beyond repute mahira has a reputation beyond repute mahira has a reputation beyond repute mahira has a reputation beyond repute mahira has a reputation beyond repute mahira has a reputation beyond repute mahira has a reputation beyond repute mahira has a reputation beyond repute mahira has a reputation beyond repute mahira has a reputation beyond repute mahira has a reputation beyond repute mahira's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      466 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,927 Times in 651 Posts

good afternoon dear members of mt5 forex forum hope that you will be fine and enjoying good profit in this trading week. Dear forex trader i am agree with your analysis. This currency pair is showing bearish trend for short term trade. It will move downward and we can place sell entry on this market. It is short term sell trade and it will give us good profit. best of luck dear traders

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to mahira for this useful post.

tani1 (Today), Unregistered (2)

9. #377 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Ali Shah 786 is a name known to all Ali Shah 786 is a name known to all Ali Shah 786 is a name known to all Ali Shah 786 is a name known to all Ali Shah 786 is a name known to all Ali Shah 786 is a name known to all Ali Shah 786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello dear trader good evening I have seen your analysis on United States dollar versus South African Rand the market is going up to the strong resistance level I am looking for a sale entry here because the market is in a consolidation let's see what happen in the future I wish you best of luck thank you so much for sharing your thoughts with us

10. #378 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

WaqarNaqshbandi is on a distinguished road WaqarNaqshbandi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Assalamu alaikum I hope you are all fine and trading very well. I am new in this forum. I have 4 year experience in trading. I want to share my experience with you guys. I will share signals and analysis with all you guys and my thoughts about forex market will be benefit for you. I am happy that I joined this forum.
      Salam I'm great and I hope you're fine as well. I'm also new to the forum but I've been in another forum a long time ago. I want to learn from your experience and also share my own so we can point out each other's mistake as well. I am sharing my analysis of crude oil and currency pairs with moving averages most of the days sometimes I'd post a trade according to my candlestick analysis as well I hope you'll find my posts good and they will get you to a better trading experience also we are happy to have you here too thanks alot for joining us

Reply to thread
    Page 38 of 38 ... 33 36 37 38

Subscribed to this Thread : 4