• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 9 of 9 ... 4 7 8 9

Thread: Latif3193 Trading journal

1. #81 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Latif3193 will become famous soon enough Latif3193 will become famous soon enough Latif3193's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

TRADING JOURNAL AUD USD
      AUD/USD stays above 0.6900 after upbeat Aussie Retail Sales, China Caixin PMI.
      21-day SMA offers immediate support ahead of the weekly low.
      0.6975/80 acts as an additional upside barrier beyond the immediate resistance line.
      Bearish MACD, multiple resistances keep the buyers cautiously optimistic.
      AUD/USD extends recovery moves from 0.6913 to trade around 0.6925, intraday high of 0.6931, during early Friday. Despite refraining from much rise after the welcome data, the quote remains on the front foot for the fourth day in a row, which in turn propels the bulls towards crossing a three-week-old resistance line.
      The buyers manage to cross the descending trend line from June 11, at 0.6461 now, bearish MACD and a horizontal area around 0.6975/80 established since June 16 could restrict the pairís further upside.
      However, the quoteís ability to pierce 0.6980 will easily surpass 0.7000 threshold to challenge the previous month's high of 0.7065.
      Alternatively, a 21-day SMA level of 0.6906 limits the pairís near-term declines, a break of which could highlight the weekly bottom surrounding 0.6830.
      In a case where the bears refrain from stepping back around 0.6830, 0.6810, 0.6800 and the mid-June bottom around 0.6775 will flash on their radars.
      Name: AUDUSD_03072020-637293377641256816.png Views: 14 Size: 17.9 KB

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to Latif3193 for this useful post.

Fatima-Sahir (Yesterday), hafsa (Yesterday), Welcome001 (Yesterday)

3. #82 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1984 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,030 Times in 3,205 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Latif3193     
      TRADING JOURNAL AUD USD
      AUD/USD stays above 0.6900 after upbeat Aussie Retail Sales, China Caixin PMI.
      21-day SMA offers immediate support ahead of the weekly low.
      0.6975/80 acts as an additional upside barrier beyond the immediate resistance line.
      Bearish MACD, multiple resistances keep the buyers cautiously optimistic.
      AUD/USD extends recovery moves from 0.6913 to trade around 0.6925, intraday high of 0.6931, during early Friday. Despite refraining from much rise after the welcome data, the quote remains on the front foot for the fourth day in a row, which in turn propels the bulls towards crossing a three-week-old resistance line.
      The buyers manage to cross the descending trend line from June 11, at 0.6461 now, bearish MACD and a horizontal area around 0.6975/80 established since June 16 could restrict the pairís further upside.
      However, the quoteís ability to pierce 0.6980 will easily surpass 0.7000 threshold to challenge the previous month's high of 0.7065.
      Alternatively, a 21-day SMA level of 0.6906 limits the pairís near-term declines, a break of which could highlight the weekly bottom surrounding 0.6830.
      In a case where the bears refrain from stepping back around 0.6830, 0.6810, 0.6800 and the mid-June bottom around 0.6775 will flash on their radars.
      Attachment 221541
      pair of Australian in relation to the dollar, I do not deny the option of expanding the range of approximately the same as in my picture. In this scenario, I mean the price swing already starting from the opening with initial growth to the level with accumulated volumes and located at around 0.6915

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Fatima-Sahir For This Useful Post:

Latif3193 (Yesterday)

5. #83 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Latif3193 will become famous soon enough Latif3193 will become famous soon enough Latif3193's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good afternoon to everyone my trading analysis about Crude Oil which is retesting the price level.
      Crude oil price hovers around the key resistance 40.41 without managing to breach it, to remain confined between this resistance and the support line that rises now to 38.60, thus, we will continue with our neutrality until the price manages to confirm surpassing one of these levels to detect the next targets clearly.
      We remind you that breaching the resistance will lead the price to continue the main bullish trend and achieve positive targets that start at 43.05, while breaking the support will push the price to decline and visit 36.10 level as a first negative station.
      The expected trading range for today is between 39.00 support and 41.60 resistance.
      Name: Screenshot_20200703-164834.jpg Views: 11 Size: 203.6 KB

6. The following 5 users say Thank You to Latif3193 for this useful post.

hafsa (Yesterday), Mahnoor jee (Yesterday), rezwanfx (Yesterday), Welcome001 (Yesterday), Zohay (Yesterday)

7. #84 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      524 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,442 Times in 3,045 Posts

Good afternoon to everyone my trading analysis about Crude Oil which is retesting the price level.
      Crude oil price hovers around the key resistance 40.41 without managing to breach it, to remain confined between this resistance and the support line that rises now to 38.60, thus, we will continue with our neutrality until the price manages to confirm surpassing one of these levels to detect the next targets clearly.
      We remind you that breaching the resistance will lead the price to continue the main bullish trend and achieve positive targets that start at 43.05, while breaking the support will push the price to decline and visit 36.10 level as a first negative station.
      The expected trading range for today is between 39.00 support and 41.60 resistance.
      Attachment 221823
      Crude oil trading over the value of 40 and from my point of view that it will keep continue its upward direction and from my point of view that soon it will go and grow the value of 43 at least so keep open by trade on crude oil and I hope that it will give you a good amount of profit and you will earn a good about a profit from trading at crude oil and in this scenario I wish you all the best for good trading and earning from the movement of crude oil and will get an opportunity to earn a big amount of profit wishing you good luck for both reading and learning.

8. The following 8 users say Thank You to Mahnoor jee for this useful post.

hafsa (Yesterday), Mian gee (Yesterday), saralane5599 (Today), Unregistered (3), Wadda (Yesterday), Zohay (Yesterday)

9. #85 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Zohay has a reputation beyond repute Zohay has a reputation beyond repute Zohay has a reputation beyond repute Zohay has a reputation beyond repute Zohay has a reputation beyond repute Zohay has a reputation beyond repute Zohay has a reputation beyond repute Zohay has a reputation beyond repute Zohay has a reputation beyond repute Zohay has a reputation beyond repute Zohay has a reputation beyond repute Zohay's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      310 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,358 Times in 916 Posts

Attachment 221823
      yeah oil is totally in the bullish trend and now market is has already break the range level where market was moving in the range of 37$ to 41$ how ever still market is in in the pressure on 41$ once market break that great resistance then market will soon hit the level of 50$ .

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Zohay For This Useful Post:

hafsa (Yesterday)

11. #86 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      In_Love

ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2071 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,007 Times in 5,226 Posts

Attachment 221823
      Dear now crude oil trading in very tight range and mate now we need some care and also your idea is good related support and resistance and mate I think crude oil move in up side mate today whole market is very slow and there is no good move I see so mate it may be happen after London session that we see some good move in market and mate now it is good to buy crude oil and earn money from oil and mate first target is 41.50 then next target 43$.
      "Satisfaction is more important then your success"
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13015263

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ayan555 For This Useful Post:

hafsa (Yesterday)

13. #87 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

rezwanfx has a brilliant future rezwanfx has a brilliant future rezwanfx has a brilliant future rezwanfx has a brilliant future rezwanfx has a brilliant future rezwanfx has a brilliant future rezwanfx has a brilliant future rezwanfx has a brilliant future rezwanfx has a brilliant future rezwanfx has a brilliant future rezwanfx has a brilliant future rezwanfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      739 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,954 Times in 950 Posts

Attachment 221823
      Hello friend, Hope you are doing well. Targeting 43$ level is not bad actually they situation is progressing the crude oil can also hit the target of 45$ also. But nothing is happening today, due to holiday in USA the market isn't moving that much. Also the CL is making some correction and in this process it will be better to buy deep as much as possible, don't just jump in.

LATEST UPDATE OF MY JOURNAL
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...4#post14665254

14. The Following User Says Thank You to rezwanfx For This Useful Post:

hafsa (Yesterday)

15. #88 Collapse Post
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2331 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,107 Times in 8,006 Posts

Attachment 221823

Hi my dear mate good evening. Yes, brother now the market is closed, the amount of oil buyers at the time of closing was high but now we can see in the weekly time frame that the Bollinger Bands in the middle are turning upwards so it is making way for it to buy in the long run.
      Kindly Open my Latest Journal Update

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14666265

16. #89 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      471 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,060 Times in 2,754 Posts

Attachment 221823
      Dear good time is start for oil sell trade. Crude oil trading over the value of 40.12 and from my point of view that it will keep continue its upward direction and from my point of view that soon it will go and grow the value of 43. 98at least so keep open by trade on crude oil and I hope that it will give you a good amount of profit and you will earn a good about a profit from trading at crude oil and in this scenario I wish you all the best for good trading and earning from the movement of crude oil

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Welcome001 For This Useful Post:

saralane5599 (Today)

Reply to thread
    Page 9 of 9 ... 4 7 8 9

Subscribed to this Thread : 3