• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 15 of 15 ... 10 13 14 15

Thread: Asjad110 Trading Journal

1. #141 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Sajid606 is a jewel in the rough Sajid606 is a jewel in the rough Sajid606 is a jewel in the rough Sajid606 is a jewel in the rough Sajid606's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      35 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Asjad110     
      EURO/USD Analysis

Good Morning to all my forum fellows, how are you. I hope everyone is doing well. According to my fundamentals and observations This pair is in Bull trend and it will go on high price from the previous week. On the coming week this pair can touch 1.1320 And still under this price without resistance. Next week is important for this pair due to market situations. Euro/Usd grow between 1.1300 to 1.1230 And no chance to Bearish at low price of 1.1200. This week Euro/Usd closed approximately at same price 1.1233 It had seven days ago. This time it closed at 1.1242. In the H4 chart Here is a long Bearish breakout and now its time to bullish and for the next week the buy position is best for taking profit.Have a nice day.

Attachment 222104
      Good morning friend EURUSD movement was side ways on Friday and just floating around 30 pips.but there is potential bearish territory held.monday morning after opening us stock market is very important time.for me it will go down to 1.1050.it my range,you can have your different analysis.have a good day

2. #142 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      382 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,474 Times in 1,770 Posts

EURO/USD

Good morning to all my forum friends. How are you. I want to share my technical observations for this pair. In the four hour chart below the price of the pair is trading with up trend above the auxiliary zone 1.1205 and 1.1193. According to my expectations if this pair touch the 1.1350 because here is a big green candle of breakout and after this wait for next bear breakout . This pair will be bearish position on next week. All of you wait for the bearish movement with the red candle and it will go down on 1.1200 or 1.1195. All friends place a position after market open's when bearish breakout is starting. Good luck guys have a nice day.

Attachment 222221
      Hopefully you will be fine and enjoying weekend with friends and family. I hope you will receive last week bonus. Dear i think EUR USD will fall in coming week. Last week NFP news was in favor of United States dollar and now start raising up so that's why i think EUR USD will resume his bearish trend. Don't forget use of stop loss in your trading. Keep this in mind. Only one trade without stop loss can burn your capital. A stop loss is an indispensable tool allowing you to limit your losses. It is also a level from which you feel that your scenario will not happen anymore. It is mandatory on every position if you want to keep your money safe.

3. #143 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      612 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,252 Times in 3,670 Posts

EURO/USD

Good morning to all my forum friends. How are you. I want to share my technical observations for this pair. In the four hour chart below the price of the pair is trading with up trend above the auxiliary zone 1.1205 and 1.1193. According to my expectations if this pair touch the 1.1350 because here is a big green candle of breakout and after this wait for next bear breakout . This pair will be bearish position on next week. All of you wait for the bearish movement with the red candle and it will go down on 1.1200 or 1.1195. All friends place a position after market open's when bearish breakout is starting. Good luck guys have a nice day.

Attachment 222221
      Dear trader I have read your post about the EUR USD, it is very profitable and beneficial trading pair and your opinion upto the mark and I totally agree with your analysis. Your analysis is always helpful for future trading especially for me I hope you will continue to share your experience and analysis with all forex members thanks.

4. #144 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

dagul has a brilliant future dagul has a brilliant future dagul has a brilliant future dagul has a brilliant future dagul has a brilliant future dagul has a brilliant future dagul has a brilliant future dagul has a brilliant future dagul has a brilliant future dagul has a brilliant future dagul has a brilliant future dagul's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      99 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,544 Times in 1,033 Posts

EURO/USD Analysis

Good Morning to all my forum fellows, how are you. I hope everyone is doing well. According to my fundamentals and observations This pair is in Bull trend and it will go on high price from the previous week. On the coming week this pair can touch 1.1320 And still under this price without resistance. Next week is important for this pair due to market situations. Euro/Usd grow between 1.1300 to 1.1230 And no chance to Bearish at low price of 1.1200. This week Euro/Usd closed approximately at same price 1.1233 It had seven days ago. This time it closed at 1.1242. In the H4 chart Here is a long Bearish breakout and now its time to bullish and for the next week the buy position is best for taking profit.Have a nice day.

Attachment 222104
      hello Asjad110, how are you ? I hope you can enjoy trading and earn more profit everyday. I will give technical analysis for EurUsd pair. I could see that price is have good momentum and much power to move upside direction. this pair move to upside after reject from 1.1220 level price. let see how EurUsd pair movement next time, my predict this pair will try to hit the resistance 1.1300 after that move more high. hope you like my analysis, let's see what happened in the next coming days. good luck and have a nice trading day for you. forex trading is very potential business to earn good income
      Lets discuss in My trading Journal ..

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-Journal

5. #145 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

WaqarNaqshbandi is on a distinguished road WaqarNaqshbandi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My name is Asjad 110. I have 2 years experience of Forex trading. I am a technical trader and I have a lot of experience on this platform. Forex trading is a very simple but sensible job. I will learn something from all the friends who are on this platform and you will benefit from my experience. One must work patiently and enthusiastically on this platform and hard work is required in every task. Anyway, I will share all the information and my experience so that you can trade the best. I hope all of you friends will support me. thanks so much
      Hey brother I am waqar and I have seven years of experience in trading in technical analysis and also as fundamental analysis with a lot of Candlesticks and sometimes I use moving averages and RSI indicators and yes in trading you should definitely be patient but also you should control your greed and your money management to succeed in trading I hope you will see that there are a lot of your experience with us and we will also share our experience with you and we will wait for yours so we can learn from each other and also if you are you have a trade you should share it so we can also see how it works thank you very much

6. #146 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Breezy

Veralee has a reputation beyond repute Veralee has a reputation beyond repute Veralee has a reputation beyond repute Veralee has a reputation beyond repute Veralee has a reputation beyond repute Veralee has a reputation beyond repute Veralee has a reputation beyond repute Veralee has a reputation beyond repute Veralee has a reputation beyond repute Veralee has a reputation beyond repute Veralee has a reputation beyond repute Veralee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      809 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,521 Times in 1,107 Posts

EURO/USD Analysis

Attachment 222104
      Hello my friend, how’s your weekend going? I hope good. EURUSD closed yesterday at the price of 1.1246 with a bullish movement. I expect this pair to move upward next week when the market reopens. This pair has been mostly on the upward side last week and the Eur gained alot of strength over the past week. I expect slightly more of that as the USD gained some strength at the last hours of the last week. Have a good day.

Reply to thread
    Page 15 of 15 ... 10 13 14 15

Subscribed to this Thread : 2