• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 10 of 13 ... 5 8 9 10 11 12 ...

Thread: dilber trading journal

1. #91 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Bored

dilber is a jewel in the rough dilber is a jewel in the rough dilber is a jewel in the rough dilber's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      22 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

XAU/USD Forecast and GOLD examination July 1, 2020 construes an undertaking to test the assist zone with shutting to the level of 1760. Further, continued with advancement of references with the goal underneath the level of 1855. Clearing out of the decision of rising GOLD costs will be the fall and the breakdown of the level of 1735. This will exhibit breakdown of the assistance zone. For this circumstance, we should envision the continuation of the fall of Gold underneath the level of 1695.

2. The following 8 users say Thank You to dilber for this useful post.

Fatima-Sahir (07-01-2020), ForexRider (07-01-2020), hafsa (07-01-2020), ishratjahan (07-01-2020), Jackroay (07-01-2020), Uc Browser (07-01-2020), Unregistered (2)

3. #92 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1984 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,030 Times in 3,205 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dilber     
      XAU/USD Forecast and GOLD examination July 1, 2020 construes an undertaking to test the assist zone with shutting to the level of 1760. Further, continued with advancement of references with the goal underneath the level of 1855. Clearing out of the decision of rising GOLD costs will be the fall and the breakdown of the level of 1735. This will exhibit breakdown of the assistance zone. For this circumstance, we should envision the continuation of the fall of Gold underneath the level of 1695.
      On the M15 chart, we see that after falling to the level of 1748 on Friday on the last trading day of the week, the price of the precious metal jumped sharply, recaptured all previously lost points and rose to the level of 1771. On the chart I showed how Gold will continue to trade, and it will be growth to the level of 1780 - the previous strong local maximum. As soon as Gold goes above this level, we can safely talk about the transition to a full-fledged uptrend and growth to the level of 1800 and above.

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to Fatima-Sahir for this useful post.

dilber (07-01-2020), hafsa (07-01-2020), Jackroay (07-01-2020)

5. #93 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      Angry

Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4837 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 23,277 Times in 6,602 Posts

xauusd give us good closing above the level of 1781 and now it is bullish view in the next days of trading the reason behind this usd weakness and its trend is bullish so my dear here my suggestion you work hard and then trade with humble and do proper technical in traday analysis and then target for next week is 1860 in this week

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to Jackroay for this useful post.

dilber (07-01-2020), Fatima-Sahir (07-01-2020), hafsa (07-01-2020)

7. #94 Collapse Post
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2331 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,108 Times in 8,006 Posts

XAU/USD Forecast and GOLD examination July 1, 2020 surmises an undertaking to test the assist zone with shutting to the level of 1760. Further, continued with improvement of references with the target underneath the level of 1855. Clearing out of the decision of rising GOLD costs will be the fall and the breakdown of the level of 1735. This will show breakdown of the assistance zone. For this circumstance, we should envision the continuation of the fall of Gold underneath the level of 1695.
      Hello my dear Friend good morning. Gold is considered to be the most valuable commodity for millennia and the price of gold is widely followed in global financial markets. Cited as the US dollar, gold prices continue to rise as stocks and bonds decline. Improve the technical analysis of your live gold prices with real-time gold charts and read our latest gold news. According my planning or point of view gold price will be again uptrend and making a strong trading bullish channel. I hope that price will rising and hit the price 1800 or more.
      Kindly Open my Latest Journal Update

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14666265

8. The Following User Says Thank You to hafsa For This Useful Post:

Jackroay (07-01-2020)

9. #95 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Daring

ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4846 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,566 Times in 5,818 Posts

The price of the gold has not declined more than the 1760 because this was the strong support that made from the last week after the new high, yesterday the price rebounds from this price and jumped uppish side and now the gold is showing that the long trend of the gold will be more and so that's we should enter in the long deals till the 1825_1827.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ForexRider For This Useful Post:

hafsa (07-01-2020)

11. #96 Collapse Post
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2331 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,108 Times in 8,006 Posts

Hi my dear friends how are you?. You will be fine and enjoy the market opening day with your friends and family. Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Gold is in the 1800, because it has a price of 1800 so I think this will increase the level of support and resistance for the selling side in the future but we have to be careful because the price can still be tested There are batons for and Japanese Yen Quansi is good for this business. So, we should wait two more days this week to stay clean. Thanks dear friends
      Kindly Open my Latest Journal Update

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14666265

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to hafsa for this useful post.

ForexRider (07-01-2020), Jackroay (07-01-2020)

13. #97 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      612 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,252 Times in 3,670 Posts

Dear trader I have already discussed with all of you in my last post in which I am shared with you about gold and I hopefully it will touch the 1800 after that it will be moving reversible downtrend and it may be possible it will be touch 1750 hundred.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to naveed hassan For This Useful Post:

hafsa (07-01-2020)

15. #98 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Linkiu has much to be proud of Linkiu has much to be proud of Linkiu has much to be proud of Linkiu has much to be proud of Linkiu has much to be proud of Linkiu has much to be proud of Linkiu has much to be proud of Linkiu has much to be proud of Linkiu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      68 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,040 Times in 588 Posts

XAU/USD Forecast and GOLD examination July 1, 2020 surmises an undertaking to test the assist zone with shutting to the level of 1760. Further, continued with improvement of references with the target underneath the level of 1855. Clearing out of the decision of rising GOLD costs will be the fall and the breakdown of the level of 1735. This will show breakdown of the assistance zone. For this circumstance, we should envision the continuation of the fall of Gold underneath the level of 1695.
      hi dear friend you give good analysis about the GOLD market . wish you can making good pips. GOLD market is showing the bullish pressure and market is expected to continue the bullish trend because the fundamentals also support in bullsd move. It will be good if you open Buy position now and wait until tomorrow. I have predict the market price could move upwards for next coming hours

16. #99 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Uc Browser has a brilliant future Uc Browser has a brilliant future Uc Browser has a brilliant future Uc Browser has a brilliant future Uc Browser has a brilliant future Uc Browser has a brilliant future Uc Browser has a brilliant future Uc Browser has a brilliant future Uc Browser has a brilliant future Uc Browser has a brilliant future Uc Browser has a brilliant future Uc Browser's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      413 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,876 Times in 949 Posts

strong support on the daily chart for the pair and thus the price's success in breaking it after several previous failed attempts means the price trend in a new descending wave
      As I see selling to the suitable pair from the current level to the support level , but this target may happen within two or three trading days and
      Uc Browser Letest Update

17. #100 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

Frd52 has much to be proud of Frd52 has much to be proud of Frd52 has much to be proud of Frd52 has much to be proud of Frd52 has much to be proud of Frd52 has much to be proud of Frd52 has much to be proud of Frd52 has much to be proud of Frd52 has much to be proud of Frd52 has much to be proud of Frd52's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      131 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,514 Times in 875 Posts

Gold value shows all the more sideways and tight exchanging around 1765.00 level, and keeps on moving inside the bullish channels that shows up on the diagram, as it gets great positive help by the EMA50, holding on to continue the bullish track that objectives 1800.00 followed by 1840.00 levels as next fundamental stations.

In this manner, the positive situation will stay legitimate for the up and coming period, taking note of that breaking 1747.50 followed by 1729.00 will stop the normal ascent and push on the cost to begin bearish remedy on the intraday premise.

The normal exchanging range for now is between 1747.00 help and 1790.00 obstruction.

The normal pattern for now: Overall Bullish
      Last week a lot of bounce are followed in the daily ,or h4 chart in the business pair ,of the British pound versus the US dollar. Previous week closing price was bearish, but this week closing price is bullish though couple of times he declined around 1.2350. The week-23 will get a lot of high volume data so I expect a volatile market, and need to observe first the report of every fundamental report after enter in market if we get strong signal.
      Attached Images  

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Frd52 For This Useful Post:

Frd53 (07-01-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 10 of 13 ... 5 8 9 10 11 12 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 2