As you all know, authors of posts receive 100% of bonus for likes from users who come to the forum through search engines.
Only imagine: you receive real cash in exchange for likes!
What does it mean?
You continue sharing your opinion or covering important news. However, from now on, you can invite third-party users to discuss your publications. Attach links to forum posts on your social networks or other resources, bring readers and get rewards.
What is link?
A link is an active fragment of a text. When you click on the link you go to another resource. Let’s take a look at how to create a link based on the following example.
You have written an article for the forum about the smartphone Samsung S100. In order to increase the number of views and attract readers to the forum, you can leave a thematic post or comment on another resource or social networks. To do so, you need to select the ‘Samsung S100’ phrase and display it as a hyperlink which will bring a reader to the article on our forum.
The main requirement for publications on the ÌÒ5 web portal remains unchanged: readers expect from you high-quality, informative, relevant materials that spark interest and evoke a response.
Check out our key recommendations on how to write seo-friendly posts which will not only receive a lot of likes and comments, but also will be easy to find by search engines.
How to write seo-friendly posts: 8 effective recommendations
- Choose the most relevant topics for discussion: latest news, analytics, recent events - that is, everything that arouses readers’ interest and makes them join the discussion.
- Try not to overlap with topics that have already been covered in the forum. If you still decide to express your point of view or to cover the topic more deeply, publish the article in an appropriate thread.
- Make reviews on any goods and services, leave feedback and share your opinion. Participate in the Question-Answer section to find information regarding a topic you are interested in or to help other forum participants figure out a difficult issue.
- Do not write short and meaningless posts. One informative article can be more fruitful than a hundred poorly written posts, reviews and comments. Do not try to spam posts that are of zero interest to readers.
- A good headline can increase the number of views and determine how popular your article is. The bad one can destroy all your efforts. Come up with catchy and intriguing titles. Do not make them too long and complicated. Analyze peers' headlines and experiment with titles.
- Write posts in plain language. The main rule of high-quality and readable content is to write as you say, or to imagine that you are telling a story to your colleagues. This will help to avoid complex sentences and to organize your content in an easy-to-read format and to show your individual style at the same time.
- Check your text for grammatical and punctuation mistakes: use proofreaders and special online services to help you proofread.
To check your text for any mistakes, please use various tools such as Grammarly, MS Word, or Open Office. Besides, you can use drafts in Gmail for that purpose.
Avoid cliches (stale phrases and expressions) and complex constructions (participial and adverbial phrases). Fragment sentences. Make subtitles, lists, and paragraphs that divide the text into semantic blocks.
- The most important rule is to publish only unique articles. Texts borrowed from other sources do not attract new readers which means they do not get likes. In addition, they contradict the forum’s rules. Authors of such posts can be excluded from the bonus program, both temporarily and permanently.
From now on, it is easy to increase the amount of funds on your trading account as well as generate passive income. As of now, the ÌÒ5 forum offers its users a 100% bonus, even more communication, and even greater benefits!