from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4

Thread: Nothing without knowledge in trading.

1. #31 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

abdul_qader031 is on a distinguished road abdul_qader031's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    99 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Forex trading is knowledge and experience related business. Because knowledge and experience are need for develop any strategy about forex. When forex trader apply his trading strategy in real trading account then he can get skill. Skill about forex are necessary for earn profit from forex. A forex trader also need experience for his success from forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #32 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Malik99 is a glorious beacon of light Malik99 is a glorious beacon of light Malik99 is a glorious beacon of light Malik99 is a glorious beacon of light Malik99 is a glorious beacon of light Malik99 is a glorious beacon of light Malik99's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    57 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jugnoo514     
    Hi friends.
    Good afternoon.
    How are you hope you will all fine.
    I started trading like many of you. No knowledge, no education, just trading here and there before I went to work. Since I worked on forex trading that time, I could trade for 2 hours before work. It was more like a hobby and an expensive one.
    Yash Mere bare friendship up right overconfidence cases a lot of loss if you played with our confidence in providing then it gets a lot of laws for the letter trading with confidence is a difficult different thing and becoming overconfidence is a very difficult things we should understand and create both these things never check in Forex trading with ove trading or overconfidence because it may have left a traders account was if you have prayed with confidence you will get good profit.
    Yes you will Seth practice makes man capable we should first that is on the demo demo account for it has a career as a great practice from the more can make a good status on the demo as we can learn have without any money.
    My dear friend I agree with you practice the demo count is very important in Forex trading because Forex trading is very big online business and demo count is transported factory business then began to learn Forex trading is demo Kaun there cal skill and knowledge of system trading without free from loving and big money will cause only use virtual money making application in demo account might build minimise the risk because means understanding with the market and Lockout can be placed to learning in ****** market submission.
    Demo played in the years serving plate for India Forex trade demo counted will help you get the mistakes of your new trading and help you to give up bad habits in trading demo theatres are Supreme period to live trading from different brokers.
    Chacha gold execution speed test for fabricating method is demo is democracy is your aim in life .use all the style you have in the Damoh first bracket in very useful for product theatre and text is the demo found in very good for all of us our god is very small and Honour and Weight Loss factor that join with us. We colour the keyboard those readers also our home business taking tea at night time is not good for us but when we started in forest market at night time we should we eat at learning platform.
    Yes dear friend you are absolutely right thing for practice first all forest student demo in the only place where we are we should learn proper way about Forex trading and learn a battle about Forex trading cause in demo trading with have a sufficient amount of Bonus and we should we use JCB order in import way and costing our skills of standing on earning 6 month after that we should start earning is adding platform for better achievement Forex trading.
    Dear and without practicing working is real account in very very dirty so you have to practice in Delhi account before going in real sound demo account can teacher of to trade and has earned it.
    Traders also have the ability to create free with a demo trading account this means that can avoid putting their capital at risk and they can choose when they wish to move to the live markets for instance demo trading account enable trace to game sikasso the latest real-time market data the ability to trade with wheelchair currency and access to the latest trending insta captions for
    Forex traders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #33 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:

chikoOoOo is a jewel in the rough chikoOoOo is a jewel in the rough chikoOoOo is a jewel in the rough chikoOoOo's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    677 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Getting started in learning currency trading ...

In order for the beginning to be correct to enter the field of currency trading, you must learn to trade currencies correctly and properly, and this learning makes you qualified to prepare and plan for trading. One of the basics of currency trading is careful preparation. Knowledge and knowledge Work in the field of currency trading does not require great potentials, only capital, a computer connected to the Internet and a trading platform are required to work on it.

The importance of learning to trade currencies ...

# Learning to trade gives you the ability to learn about the factors affecting the financial markets.
    # Being able to implement profitable strategies in trading, beginner traders are more prone to nervousness, for example when trading does not go to what they are planning or if trading tends to make a weak profit, then they resort to exit from trading and accept a little profit that can be much greater with less risk if you have knowledge. And the knowledge required, learning to trade gives you a sound understanding, erases anxiety and tension, and you transform from a novice trader to a professional trader.
    #Helping to use an appropriate strategy to reduce risks, as learning provides expertise in this area.

Methods and means of learning currency trading ...

There are many ways to learn trading, but we highlight the most important of them, and they are two:

The first: courses to learn trading via the Internet
    They are courses for beginners in the field of currency trading, and there are free and paid ones. These courses are offered through brokerage companies that aim to get new traders by publishing these courses, which helps in expanding their clients' network.

The second: Learn to trade through face-to-face courses or seminar lectures
    These are paid courses and are provided by companies specializing in currency trading, and the most important characteristic of this method is direct dealing and contact with professionals in this field and obtaining valuable educational material that can be used later.

Good Luck To U ...

Approved

4. #34 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Ashii is a splendid one to behold Ashii is a splendid one to behold Ashii is a splendid one to behold Ashii is a splendid one to behold Ashii is a splendid one to behold Ashii is a splendid one to behold Ashii is a splendid one to behold Ashii is a splendid one to behold Ashii's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    149 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Without knowledge nothing :
    When we have no knowledge we will get loss. when we have poor trading experience then we will keep on making trading mistakes whereas losing more often. Therefore that is the good reason why we will be needing the demo trading account which will be where we have to learn and attain much better trading experience.we cannot achieve anything. we should be cool and not much excited when we see huge movement in market. we should control everything. I really need to try and achieve success and my experience is just good enough there for me to give experience and i can be in tough situations and feel relax because of experience.

5. #35 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:

pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar has a reputation beyond repute pashaloohar's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    624 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,170 Times in 3,162 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Jugnoo514 you better focus on learning to improve your knowledge base as a trader other wise you will not be able to do well in trading. Forex trading is not a business of chance or luck or any thing of such but it is a business where you will deliberately need to decide to learn it thoroughly knowing fully well that it is in your knowledge that you can be able to succeed.

Nothing without knowledge in Forex trading business user right because when you have lake of knowledge and not knowledge about the market in Forex trading then you never become successful in qualitative about the market in Forex so work with the knowledge and work with the qualities about the motivation and getting more and more success getting more and more knowledge about the knowledgeable localities and conference with the help of planning cable motivation about the knowledgeable reading skills in Forex

Dear, as youvknow that in forex trading knowledge is very important to get success in forex trading. Knowledge is a power of success. Knowledge is a weapon of success. If you want to get good profit in forex trading then you should always improve your knowledge and experience then you will become a successful traders in forex trading and get good profit. If you have no knowledge and experience about forex trading then you are totally fail in forex trading and loss your whole capital. So knowledge and experience are much important to get success in forex trading because it is very beneficial for your good success.

Nothing without knowledge in Forex trading business user right because when you have lake of knowledge and not knowledge about the market in Forex trading then you never become successful in qualitative about the market in Forex so work with the knowledge and work with the qualities about the motivation and getting more and more success getting more and more knowledge about the knowledgeable localities and conference with the help of planning cable motivation about the knowledgeable reading skills in Forex

Of course yes! Knowledge is power. Before one can think of achieving anything great in this life he must first of all acquire the needed knowledge about it. Then proper practising is also needed in order for one to be grounded in what he does. If there is anyone trading without acquiring knowledge then such a person is no better than a gambler.

No one can survive in this business for long time without knowledge and experience. So you have to get good knowledge and good experience for good and handsome earning in Forex trading. Every one don't have knowledge in start but with the passage of time his knowledge increases and losses decreases.

yes you are right without knowledge Forex trading is in the think and it is very difficult to do this kind of job without knowledge so we can get the knowledge from demo account fast and it is practice account we know that and then use it in the real account in this people will succeed and get good morning from insta Forex

knowledge is very important for Forex trading Forex education in able traders tourism and apply knowledge into important daily trading activities currency is not just about blindly exchange one currency for another and profiting from the difference in price you need to at least use price sure to know how much each currency is worth. Without proper knowledge and with out proper learning of Forex trading we cannot succeed in IT forex market is a very large market and it is a worldwide business many people are the part of this job and they are earning profit from here and the main reason behind this that they are getting knowledge and their learning Forex

6. #36 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:

Rana Asad is on a distinguished road Rana Asad's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    21 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Jugnoo514, Yes you are right, because some people are not educated, and they can't write posts in his own words, some new people come in forex forum, they think the work of copy paste are good but i think you write posts in your words your type are good and your experience are well, so try to write posts to be a great trader, when you learn and write your post they like a diamond, or upar of this, some people says our bonus are very less when you post right lines or words you get a good bonus to start forex trading.

7. #37 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

iqraakbar will become famous soon enough iqraakbar will become famous soon enough iqraakbar's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    68 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jugnoo514     
    Hi friends.
    Good afternoon.
    How are you hope you will all fine.
    I started trading like many of you. No knowledge, no education, just trading here and there before I went to work. Since I worked on forex trading that time, I could trade for 2 hours before work. It was more like a hobby and an expensive one.
    hello i am fine i am also start trading without any sufficient knowledge but by my own experience Before you begin trading Forex, you must gain sufficient theoretical and practical experience without making any investments.

This takes us to the single most important explanation why most stock market traders struggle to make money: a lack of expertise. They often use strong money management principles, such as a stop-loss and role sizing, to ensure that their investment risk is minimized and profits are maximized.

8. #38 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:

zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1049 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,898 Times in 3,340 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    Nothing without knowledge in trading
    If you have proper knowledge about trading than you can trade knowledge is a power of success and knowledge is a weapon of success if you wants to get good profit than firstly you will have to learn everything about trading every single thing
    You must learn from your seniors and from youtube its not a rocket science Just you wants to pay a little attention to learn and after learning you will able to make profits as much as you want and when you get experience Than you can operator more than one account at a same time a earn money as much as you want
    But if you have no knowledge and experience about trade [B]Than you are fail [B] you can get lose and loses And t the end you can wash your account and run from the trade and said to other people trading is fake its just wastage of time
    So please firstly learn about trading
    That what is trading
    And follow the instructions of trading
    Using of stop loses and gain profit And using of indicators there are four types of indicators

Jugnoo514, Yes you are right, because some people are not educated, and they can't write posts in his own words, some new people come in forex forum, they think the work of copy paste are good but i think you write posts in your words your type are good and your experience are well, so try to write posts to be a great trader, when you learn and write your post they like a diamond, or upar of this, some people says our bonus are very less when you post right lines or words you get a good bonus to start forex trading.

Jugnoo514 you better focus on learning to improve your knowledge base as a trader other wise you will not be able to do well in trading. Forex trading is not a business of chance or luck or any thing of such but it is a business where you will deliberately need to decide to learn it thoroughly knowing fully well that it is in your knowledge that you can be able to succeed.

Dear, as youvknow that in forex trading knowledge is very important to get success in forex trading. Knowledge is a power of success. Knowledge is a weapon of success. If you want to get good profit in forex trading then you should always improve your knowledge and experience then you will become a successful traders in forex trading and get good profit. If you have no knowledge and experience about forex trading then you are totally fail in forex trading and loss your whole capital. So knowledge and experience are much important to get success in forex trading because it is very beneficial for your good success.

Of course yes! Knowledge is power. Before one can think of achieving anything great in this life he must first of all acquire the needed knowledge about it. Then proper practising is also needed in order for one to be grounded in what he does. If there is anyone trading without acquiring knowledge then such a person is no better than a gambler.

No one can survive in this business for long time without knowledge and experience. So you have to get good knowledge and good experience for good and handsome earning in Forex trading. Every one don't have knowledge in start but with the passage of time his knowledge increases and losses decreases.

yes you are right without knowledge Forex trading is in the think and it is very difficult to do this kind of job without knowledge so we can get the knowledge from demo account fast and it is practice account we know that and then use it in the real account in this people will succeed and get good morning from insta Forex

knowledge is very important for Forex trading Forex education in able traders tourism and apply knowledge into important daily trading activities currency is not just about blindly exchange one currency for another and profiting from the difference in price you need to at least use price sure to know how much each currency is worth. Without proper knowledge and with out proper learning of Forex trading we cannot succeed in IT forex market is a very large market and it is a worldwide business many people are the part of this job and they are earning profit from here and the main reason behind this that they are getting knowledge and their learning Forex

9. The Following User Says Thank You to zs23 For This Useful Post:

Frd55 (01-04-2021)

10. #39 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

borisforex has a spectacular aura about borisforex has a spectacular aura about borisforex has a spectacular aura about borisforex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    839 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Knowledge in trading:
    Investing means to increase profits and achieve financial goals, but it is necessary to make the right investment decisions, and to avoid risks such as buying and selling shares based on rumors and false information, or being satisfied with one investment field, as the goal of investment lies in the development of capital. In this part, investment will be covered, its strategies, and how to measure the performance of listed companies. Investment risks and strategies that can reduce these risks, and how to make investment decisions, avoid mistakes, and take advantage of the opportunities and advantages offered by the investment process as a whole will also be covered.

Principes of investment:
    There is a direct relationship between return and risk, which means that the higher the risk, the higher the probability of achieving profits, and the balance between risks and profits in the investment portfolio is one of the keys to the success of the investment, which can be achieved by diversifying investments between different categories of investment products. Investment risk are exists, but knowing these risks and their sources can help in developing an investment strategy that may protect against losses that the investor may incur. Some of the risks that investors may face are due to global economic changes. In other cases, the risks may be due to a particular industry slowdown. Investors should be careful because financial market products have a higher risk than other products. Examples of some investment risks are: Loss of capital, Price fluctuation.
    Thank you for reading.
    People who read are people who dream.

Approved

11. The Following User Says Thank You to borisforex For This Useful Post:

Frd55 (01-04-2021)

Reply to thread
Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4