• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 25 of 25 ... 20 23 24 25

Thread: Mahrukh trading journal

1. #241 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Mahrukh302 has a spectacular aura about Mahrukh302 has a spectacular aura about Mahrukh302 has a spectacular aura about Mahrukh302's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hy dear trader i hope you will be fine.my name is mahrukh I have been trading for the last 2 years.Today I want to tell you my experience In the forex market.In order to grow a successful person or trader in the forex market, you must have knowledge Apart from skills and Confidence, a successful person is one who learns himself and also teaches others. I have just learned in these 2 years that unless you share your experience as much as possible So you are not a successful person.Newcomer trader They make a lot of mistakes and correcting those mistakes is the job of the old traders. I am still learning, Please share your experience with me so that I can overcome my mistakes.If you like my post, please share as much as possible. God bless you take care

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mahrukh302 For This Useful Post:

Nomochi (Today)

3. #242 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Madeeha has much to be proud of Madeeha has much to be proud of Madeeha has much to be proud of Madeeha has much to be proud of Madeeha has much to be proud of Madeeha has much to be proud of Madeeha has much to be proud of Madeeha has much to be proud of Madeeha has much to be proud of Madeeha's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      220 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,209 Times in 537 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mahrukh302     
      Hy dear trader i hope you will be fine.my name is mahrukh I have been trading for the last 2 years.Today I want to tell you my experience In the forex market.In order to grow a successful person or trader in the forex market, you must have knowledge Apart from skills and Confidence, a successful person is one who learns himself and also teaches others. I have just learned in these 2 years that unless you share your experience as much as possible So you are not a successful person.Newcomer trader They make a lot of mistakes and correcting those mistakes is the job of the old traders. I am still learning, Please share your experience with me so that I can overcome my mistakes.If you like my post, please share as much as possible. God bless you take care
      Yes, my dear friend, I also do not feel like this, who is a successful trader in this, while knowing the profit from it, if there is a new member, then he has to face a lot of difficulty in getting the profit if we are a successful

4. #243 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cheerful

Nomochi has a spectacular aura about Nomochi has a spectacular aura about Nomochi has a spectacular aura about Nomochi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mahrukh302     
      Good Night Hope You Fine And Enjoying The Weekend And Posting, Yes Dear you can share here your experience, and if you have the 2 Years experience then i think you can make yourself a successful trader, yes dear new members are doing more mistakes, but the can't focus these mistakes, so i can advise everyone that newbies are focus on only learning and knowledge then they can got success.

Reply to thread
    Page 25 of 25 ... 20 23 24 25

Subscribed to this Thread : 3