• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 29 of 29 ... 24 27 28 29

Thread: Jaxson Trading Journal¹

1. #281 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Pushinty has a brilliant future Pushinty has a brilliant future Pushinty has a brilliant future Pushinty has a brilliant future Pushinty has a brilliant future Pushinty has a brilliant future Pushinty has a brilliant future Pushinty has a brilliant future Pushinty has a brilliant future Pushinty has a brilliant future Pushinty has a brilliant future Pushinty's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      396 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,801 Times in 768 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxson     
      As of now by specialized perspective gold isn't giving us any unmistakable sign and I am looking that it will must hit its level. in any case, I will confront this misfortune in light of the fact that my record balance is huge and I have likewise least hazard in this exchange. What you folks think about the specialized examination. This time showcase is unsteady because of the gold exchange war as everybody mindful about it. Want you to enjoy all that life has to offer.
      GOLD pair shows some slight bullish bias but it’s near , while stochastic begins losing the positive momentum gradually, waiting to get negative motivate to support the expectations of resuming the expected bearish trend for the upcoming period i hope it will retest again for the bullish momentum.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #282 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Goofy

Black Dragon has much to be proud of Black Dragon has much to be proud of Black Dragon has much to be proud of Black Dragon has much to be proud of Black Dragon has much to be proud of Black Dragon has much to be proud of Black Dragon has much to be proud of Black Dragon has much to be proud of Black Dragon has much to be proud of Black Dragon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      107 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,308 Times in 729 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

As of now by specialized perspective gold isn't giving us any unmistakable sign and I am looking that it will must hit its level. in any case, I will confront this misfortune in light of the fact that my record balance is huge and I have likewise least hazard in this exchange. What you folks think about the specialized examination. This time showcase is unsteady because of the gold exchange war as everybody mindful about it. Want you to enjoy all that life has to offer.
      Gold market yesterday I have predicted that this market cost will be increased and that is why it was not and totally our favour market make again down what is the price of 1895 the prize moving average also shows that the market isn't totally favour of seller and when today I selected to see the deleted from market is running and continuous to making the train and down side and now trading will decrease its value with the gold market I am still in favour of the selling setup up but market mein break the level of a 1875 then there is chance that again market mein main move offered in again we are in big trouble overall looks like we have to open our trade with buy an upcoming sessions.
      ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️Black Dragon Trading Journal⏬⏬⏬⏬
      📥https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14877588📤

3. 2 users say Thank You to Black Dragon for this useful post.

Jaxson (09-23-2020), noor616 (09-23-2020)

4. #283 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

noor616 has a reputation beyond repute noor616 has a reputation beyond repute noor616 has a reputation beyond repute noor616 has a reputation beyond repute noor616 has a reputation beyond repute noor616 has a reputation beyond repute noor616 has a reputation beyond repute noor616 has a reputation beyond repute noor616 has a reputation beyond repute noor616 has a reputation beyond repute noor616 has a reputation beyond repute noor616's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      222 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,337 Times in 1,244 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

fellows GOLD going to start bearish move again and goes from 1948 to 1894 its just a slide move but hopefully it will shows a good points move till the end of the day just place your entries and hold it for a long time,it will gives you huge profits at thee end of the week because its hold bearish trend whole the week.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. #284 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Blue econmy is a jewel in the rough Blue econmy is a jewel in the rough Blue econmy is a jewel in the rough Blue econmy is a jewel in the rough Blue econmy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      133 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

as per my analysis,gold will be move down,and I think this is best an ideal opportunity for sell trade,you can take a sell exchange now and set you focus at the over the 1960, level,and set the stop misfortune level over the 1900,level because,if cost will be move back gold value close over the level 1911,than it will be change the pattern of his movement,so sell exchange is best at the present time.

6. 3 users say Thank You to Blue econmy for this useful post.

Saima2020 (Yesterday), Unregistered (2)

7. #285 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Usman latif is a glorious beacon of light Usman latif is a glorious beacon of light Usman latif is a glorious beacon of light Usman latif is a glorious beacon of light Usman latif is a glorious beacon of light Usman latif is a glorious beacon of light Usman latif's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      231 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

my dear companions I trust everybody will be fine and you folks make some great benefit in the beginning of the day. since gold yesterday advertise move with high instability and I trust that you all everybody doing safe exchanging. Market cost is going easily in_downward course, as I anticipated in my past investigations. Today I am_looking that it is prepared to arrive at level.
      I am agree with your analysis dear friend about gold metal. but from my point of view the gold metal price will move more in downward direction. Now the price of gold is at "1894.19". Due to continuous fall and resistance available in all time frames the price of gold will fall more 100 to 150 pips in downward direction. Thank you very much for sharing your analysis. have a good day.
      Usman Latif's Traiding Journal
      Hi guys please visit my recent Trading journal.
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14853772

Reply to thread
    Page 29 of 29 ... 24 27 28 29

Subscribed to this Thread : 2