• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Using for gains by comparing Cad, Aud, Nzd based on Jpy

1. #1 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      284 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,836 Times in 1,449 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Default Using for gains by comparing Cad, Aud, Nzd based on Jpy

Hello friends, I am only writing the thread to concentrate and compare the Cad/jpy, Aud/jpy and Nzd/jpy.And using their patterns for getting a good direction for success in trading.

You could see here similar kind of triangle patterns on the daily charts of the pairs. If one breakout we could confirm it by seeing the other two and when confirmed could entry confidently.

Name: Screenshot_20200630-050641_MetaTrader 4.jpg Views: 14 Size: 233.0 KBName: Screenshot_20200630-050710_MetaTrader 4.jpg Views: 14 Size: 210.5 KBName: Screenshot_20200630-050751_MetaTrader 4.jpg Views: 12 Size: 203.5 KB

2. #2 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW has a reputation beyond repute arafMAW's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      284 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,836 Times in 1,449 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by arafMAW     
      Hello friends, I am only writing the thread to concentrate and compare the Cad/jpy, Aud/jpy and Nzd/jpy.And using their patterns for getting a good direction for success in trading.

You could see here similar kind of triangle patterns on the daily charts of the pairs. If one breakout we could confirm it by seeing the other two and when confirmed could entry confidently.

Attachment 219169Attachment 219170Attachment 219171
      Yesterday was a nice day, because of breaking the All three pairs triangle pattern in above direction.I think Aud/jpy has broken first of all, but after confirming all three there is a nice uptrend for now.Usd/joy is also showing nice uptrend.

Name: Screenshot_20200701-074747_MetaTrader 4.jpg Views: 10 Size: 240.6 KBName: Screenshot_20200701-074718_MetaTrader 4.jpg Views: 10 Size: 244.0 KBName: Screenshot_20200701-074651_MetaTrader 4.jpg Views: 10 Size: 255.2 KB

3. #3 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Psychedelic

Frd07 is just really nice Frd07 is just really nice Frd07 is just really nice Frd07 is just really nice Frd07 is just really nice Frd07's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by arafMAW     

Attachment 219169Attachment 219170Attachment 219171
      We have an idea that within the forest market, we have to focus on the news very well. There is a lot of news impact within the market, they play a very important role as soon as we start to understand them, it becomes very easy for us to work. You guys also have to keep checking and balancing it, we only get benefit in doing good words inside the market and the market starts supporting us.

Reply to thread