I am searching on the internet recently because I am looking for a new phone that I can use for gaming. I am also a gamer in my free time, not that much but you can say I spend my break schedule during work playing and 4 hours after work before going into bed. During my rest day, I spend 4 hours as well because I have other things to do too. Going back, I take some time looking for a phone that I can use considering that this is for gaming not for anything else but also I can assure that I will not be spending too much on the phone. And that is where I found the XIAOMI BLACK SHARK 3. I have heard of this recently and advise by one of my friends.

At first, I didnít buy the stories of a friend about it because for me I think itís not legit. With the brand name that it was the first time I heard of it, ďThanks, but no thanksĒ. But after checking it online and see some kinds of stuff about it, I meticulously check every detail of it. I also read some opinions and reviews about it and I only see a few issues that I can just let it pass. And believe me, it comes into my mind that, can it be the cheapest gaming phone that I can rely on?

SPECIFICATIONS
I first check the specification of the phone because that is what matters most. The phone is 6.67 inches with 1080 x 2400 pixels. It has a 64MP 2169p camera. It has a Snapdragon 865 technology 8/12GB RAM. And the battery life usage of 4720mAh (lipo). It supports network technology for GSM, CDMA, HSPA, EVDO, LTE, and 5G. Its platform OS is Android 10, Chipset is Qualcomm SM8250. The CPU is Octa-core (1x2.84GHz Kryo 585 & 3x2, 42GHz Kryo, and GPU is Adreno 650. It doesnít have a memory card slot but it has an internal storage of 128GB. It also supports WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio, and USB which is very important in transferring files into it since one of the main issues is having a problem with google play.

CAMERA AND SOUNDS
We all know that even if we are looking for a gaming phone, thereís always a consideration on the camera. But it will always be noticeable because we love taking pictures and of course, if we are not playing, we also listen to music and this phone is not the least when it comes to this technology. The Main camera as I have mentioned is 64 MP 26mm (wide) PDAF, 13 MP (ultra-wide), and 5 MP (depth). It also has led flash, HDR, and Panorama View Feature. The Video is at 4K 60fps, 1080p, and 0720p. On the other hand, the Selfie Camera is also the same. There is a little bit of difference when you are using the front camera but all in all, itís like the same. You may be thinking that you are mistaken when it comes to sound. You are correct, there are Stereo Speakers so it is really loud. Good for music if you donít have separate speakers. Now if you want to put it in speakers 3.5mm jack is also available.

BODY AND DISPLAY
The phone has dimensions of 168.7 x 77.3 x 10.4 mm. It weighs 222g. It is built with Glass Front aluminum back and frame with dual sim. Nano Sim is also dual that is on standby. It has an AMOLED TYPE capacitive touch screen. The resolution is good at 1080 x 2400 pixels always-on display with 90Hz refresh rates. The battery is non-removable 4720 mAh fast charging 65W 100% in 38 minutes as they advertise it. You can enjoy this and several colors, Lightning Black, Armor Gray, and Star Silver. This will give a style that looks like you are a heavy gamer. From its fresh style and looks and whatís inside of it. It has features of FINGERPRINT scanner, under-display optical, accelerometer, gyro proximity, and compass. This is with a market value of $535.00 which is very cheap comparing if you are going to buy Samsung and you will just use it for gaming which you will always use so it is very affordable for your hobby. And I sure bet that even your grandma will use it for gaming.

I try to go to a local store near me and check it for me to see and to compare it with others. I was able to try it as well for gaming. Of course, I try it for Mobile Legends because thatís what I am always playing. And it was really good. The motion sensor was accurate. Now depending on the internet connection and the dependability on the network, you will not experience any lag. I also try to check the camera and the video was really clear as it describes online. Same thing with the style I like. It may be a bulky phone but if you are gin got to use it for gaming it is more like near into a tablet but you can just carry it easily. So, all in all, I can suggest this phone for gaming purposes.

It can be the cheapest for me about gaming because we know how gamers will set up their equipment. They may be buying a lot of stuff, really expensive ones to make sure that they are getting what they need. But with the XIAOMI BLACK SHARK 3, it will give the satisfaction or fulfilling feeling that you have when you are at the game. But at the back of it, you did not spend too much on this. And I think nowadays thatís what we called smart move. You have a gadget that may not work perfectly but at least you are getting there and the joy that it brings to you. So my take is, this is the gamerís phone. The phone of the new generation.