• Reply to thread
    Page 150 of 150 ... 145 148 149 150
    Results 1,491 to 1,495 of 1495

Thread: Riaz trading journal

1. #1491 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Mubasher khan has a brilliant future Mubasher khan has a brilliant future Mubasher khan has a brilliant future Mubasher khan has a brilliant future Mubasher khan has a brilliant future Mubasher khan has a brilliant future Mubasher khan has a brilliant future Mubasher khan has a brilliant future Mubasher khan has a brilliant future Mubasher khan has a brilliant future Mubasher khan has a brilliant future Mubasher khan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,795 Times in 1,082 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 1

The GOLD stays on the lower back foot after selloff. Despite a short jump to 1944 at, renewed promoting rapid emerged and later tumbled to an afternoon bottom at 1934 in thinned on renewed no deal in addition to downbeat UK production GOLD statistics, then 1924 in these days.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 4 users say Thank You to Mubasher khan for this useful post.

Aqsa khan (10-21-2020), riaz musa khel (10-21-2020), Unregistered (2)

3. #1492 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      321 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,370 Times in 1,718 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by riaz musa khel     
      I am deeply grateful to all the friends who support my channel

Greetings and good morning,

I am here to share with you guys my forecast about gold which is now going bullish on the chart.

You guys noticed that we had seen that bears attempts to break below the 1900 level but all attempts got no success on the chart and 1900 psychological level and as support hold. Now again gold is on its bullish movement and I can see the daily chart of gold where the daily candle shows that the level 1950 is likely to achieve soon.
      So, the technical picture of gold is very clear, as the USDindex continuesely making bearish candle on the chart and in this regard we can go with buy option in gold pair and target the best likely level at 1950.

Attachment 291830

Best of luck
      Name: Screenshot_20201021-170556_DuckDuckGo.jpg Views: 10 Size: 239.0 KB

For last five weeks including this week , gold tested the weekly bollinger middle band support.Despite it has broken above the weekly descending trend line, price is showing constantly sideways and ranging within 1890-1920$ area.Hopfully this week price may break the range and monotonous because dollar index is showing big downtrend from the very start of this week.

4. 2 users say Thank You to Sayemme for this useful post.

amiron56 (10-22-2020), riaz musa khel (10-21-2020)

5. #1493 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10114 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 54,170 Times in 16,112 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 5

I am here to share with you guys my forecast about gold which is now going bullish on the chart.

You guys noticed that we had seen that bears attempts to break below the 1900 level but all attempts got no success on the chart and 1900 psychological level and as support hold. Now again gold is on its bullish movement and I can see the daily chart of gold where the daily candle shows that the level 1950 is likely to achieve soon.
      So, the technical picture of gold is very clear, as the USDindex continuesely making bearish candle on the chart and in this regard we can go with buy option in gold pair and target the best likely level at 1950.

Attachment 291830

Best of luck
      Hey there,
      For the pair of the gold is very critical one as a commodity in forex market. The price is moving around the level of 1920. Seeming me he is encountered some negative pressure as he found a couple of tops around the level of 1923. My observation is that buy trade only allowed on the gold when we will get daily candle above 1920 else not.
      ----AMIRON TRADING JOURNAL----

Latest Update
      https://forum.mt5.com amiron56-s-Trading-journal

6. The Following User Says Thank You to amiron56 For This Useful Post:

riaz musa khel (10-22-2020)

7. #1494 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Inspired

game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7 has a reputation beyond repute game7's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      347 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,389 Times in 1,886 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by Mubasher khan     
      The GOLD stays on the lower back foot after selloff. Despite a short jump to 1944 at, renewed promoting rapid emerged and later tumbled to an afternoon bottom at 1934 in thinned on renewed no deal in addition to downbeat UK production GOLD statistics, then 1924 in these days.
      The price of the Australian dollar against the US dollar is stabilizing around its highest level in five months, especially with the technical indicators reaching strong overbought areas. The recent upside reversal gains reached the pair to the resistance level of 0.6983 before settling around 0.6890 at the time of writing the analysis. Financial markets are still in a state of sharp optimism from the reopening of global economies, but the Australian dollar in particular is facing the risks of exacerbating tensions between the United States of America and China....

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to game7 For This Useful Post:

9. #1495 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Shawn White has much to be proud of Shawn White has much to be proud of Shawn White has much to be proud of Shawn White has much to be proud of Shawn White has much to be proud of Shawn White has much to be proud of Shawn White has much to be proud of Shawn White has much to be proud of Shawn White has much to be proud of Shawn White's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      72 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,212 Times in 452 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 291830

Best of luck
      your supposition with respect to the pair GOLD are actually exceptionally solid and as per the current circumstance created after the Covid flare-up. This pair today going between 1,870 to 1,950 so as per my sentiment this pair will currently down the help of the 1,880 so enter your exchange as needs be.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Shawn White For This Useful Post:

Reply to thread
    Page 150 of 150 ... 145 148 149 150

Subscribed to this Thread : 7