No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 10 of 11 ... 5 8 9 10 11

Thread: Hande1 Trading Jiournal

1. #91 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Hande1 has a reputation beyond repute Hande1 has a reputation beyond repute Hande1 has a reputation beyond repute Hande1 has a reputation beyond repute Hande1 has a reputation beyond repute Hande1 has a reputation beyond repute Hande1 has a reputation beyond repute Hande1 has a reputation beyond repute Hande1 has a reputation beyond repute Hande1 has a reputation beyond repute Hande1 has a reputation beyond repute Hande1's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    372 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,764 Times in 790 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Why Divergence Systems Work So Well
    In the realm of forex exchanging, uniqueness is essentially where the cost of a specific money pair is making new highs, yet an applicable specialized pointer is neglecting to make new highs (and beginning to move lower), or where a forex pair is making new lows, however a specialized marker is neglecting to make new lows (and beginning to move higher).
    Name: EURUSD-Daily-Chart-With-CCI-Divergence.png Views: 1138 Size: 35.6 KB
    The importance of this is that it fundamentally flags that the current pattern is running out of energy, and there is probably going to be a value inversion that you might benefit from.
    Name: USDJPY-Daily-Chart-With-CCI-Divergence-Indicator.png Views: 1102 Size: 20.4 KB

The CCI Divergence System
    You can utilize a wide range of pointers to exchange these dissimilarity designs, for example, RSI and Stochastics, for instance, yet in this article I need to examine a CCI disparity exchanging framework that you can use to exchange the major forex sets on the grounds that the CCI specialized marker is one of the best ones that you can use for this reason.
    Name: images (3).jpeg Views: 1126 Size: 35.1 KB
    On the off chance that you need to, you could add a CCI pointer to your value outline and search for dissimilarity to happen utilizing this one marker, however for more grounded signals, it is a superior plan to utilize two CCI pointers with various settings, and stand by until disparity happens on the two pointers simultaneously.

I have consistently discovered that the CCI (10) and CCI (60) will in general give great signs on the off chance that the two of them show difference simultaneously in light of the fact that the cost will frequently turn around in the contradicting course when this happens.

Anyway a few dealers like to utilize various blends, for example, CCI (13) and CCI (89), for instance, or CCI (34) and CCI (170), as appeared in the exchanging model beneath:

Your general achievement rate will to a great extent rely upon which time period you like to exchange, so it merits trying different things with various settings.

With respect to section focuses, numerous dealers like to enter a situation at the end of the accompanying bar or light after the dissimilarity design is first observed, as in the model above, and decide their leave point dependent on 1 or 2 x ATR, a fibonacci retracement level, for example, 23.6% or a set number of focuses, contingent upon the time span that is utilized.

Whichever rules are applied, it is consistently a smart thought to utilize a stop misfortune when entering any positions, and to hope to make more focuses from your triumphant exchanges request to make up for any losing exchanges in light of the fact that there are no assurances of achievement even with the most grounded dissimilarity signals.

CCI Divergence Indicators For MT4/ProRealTime
    In the event that you are experiencing difficulty seeing these dissimilarity designs on your value outlines, you should consider utilizing one of the CCI difference markers that are accessible for a portion of the graphing stages.
    Name: download.png Views: 1072 Size: 10.7 KB
    I have just found that there is a CCI uniqueness pointer on ProRealTime that is truly simple to utilize in light of the fact that it shows a green bar when there is positive difference, a red bar when there is bearish dissimilarity and no bars when there is no disparity by any stretch of the imagination.

So clearly when you get two green bars or two red bars on two distinctive CCI pointers simultaneously, this is unmistakably an exceptionally solid sign, and is anything but difficult to see, as should be obvious underneath:

The two lines demonstrate where there is bullish difference on both the CCI (34) and CCI (170), and accordingly where to enter a long position, and as should be obvious, both of these set-ups would have been productive, yet to varying degrees.

In the event that you don't approach the ProRealTime stage, I comprehend that there is another CCI dissimilarity marker on the MT4 stage that you can utilize (the download connection can be found on this page), in spite of the fact that I haven't really utilized this one myself yet.

So there are choices on the off chance that you would prefer not to be gazing at your graphs constantly attempting to recognize these disparity designs yourself.

Elective CCI Divergence Trading Strategies
    I have just examined one methodology that endeavors to exchange value inversions when there is clear dissimilarity on two separate CCI markers, yet there are alternate ways you can exchange these uniqueness designs.
    Name: images (4).jpeg Views: 1123 Size: 39.3 KB
    For instance, you can utilize the more extended term CCI marker to show the latest thing (over 0 = bullish pattern, under 0 = bearish pattern), and afterward sit tight for occasions to exchange with this pattern by trusting that dissimilarity will happen on the more limited term CCI pointer.

So if the CCI (60) is over 0, this shows a bullish pattern. Consequently you would need to trust that the cost will fall back and for a bullish difference example to arise on the CCI (10), for instance, prior to entering a long position.

At last, rather than utilizing two CCI markers with various settings, you may jump at the chance to take a stab at utilizing the CCI pointer in mix with the RSI pointer in light of the fact that these pointers will likewise give exceptionally solid signs if there is disparity on the two of them simultaneously.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Approved

2. 12 users say Thank You to Hande1 for this useful post.

Ahmed12 (10-02-2021), ARD (28-01-2021), balochriaz (02-04-2021), Brayde (28-03-2021), KingOfKing1 (29-04-2021), Unregistered (7)

3. #92 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Hande1 has a reputation beyond repute Hande1 has a reputation beyond repute Hande1 has a reputation beyond repute Hande1 has a reputation beyond repute Hande1 has a reputation beyond repute Hande1 has a reputation beyond repute Hande1 has a reputation beyond repute Hande1 has a reputation beyond repute Hande1 has a reputation beyond repute Hande1 has a reputation beyond repute Hande1 has a reputation beyond repute Hande1's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    372 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Friends, Salam o alekum I hope you all will be well and well As you also know that the bonus has arrived As I was given .31last time, in this world bonus also I have been given .40$ So I made a request the last time also, you should post me and tell me to be honest, but no one has listened to my words, this is what I told all the meditators. So I am going to show you how much bonus I was given through the screenshot
    Name: IMG_20210428_061500.jpg Views: 101 Size: 73.3 KB
    In the photo, you can see how much I have received the bonus of the intake month, the decision of such is on the administrators and you Every time this happens to me, please give me a bonus again I do a lion quest from all the moderators to tell you that they are made by me. All people who do more hard work are given less bonus, those who do not do hard work are given more than that.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. 9 users say Thank You to Hande1 for this useful post.

alimat1 (28-04-2021), Ch saab (28-04-2021), DaniBaBa (28-04-2021), fadilah (28-04-2021), Honey Bee (28-04-2021), Interlock (28-04-2021), KingOfKing1 (29-04-2021), loaded-prof (28-04-2021), rescue1122 (28-04-2021)

5. #93 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    372 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Dear friends, Aslam o allekum I hope that you all will be well and well And enjoying with her children And you must be managing the trading in a very good way As you know very good weather in our area. So we are enjoying here, there is neither too much heat nor too much cold. How is it in your area?

Trading update
    As I bought gold yesterday on 10 notes And I like to say that 100$ is getting paid profit. And so far i haven't cut it Because i think i can earn more than this Because gold is almost 1800Will touch or may even go up So I'm going to show you a screenshot of the
    Name: IMG_20210429_061122.jpg Views: 124 Size: 43.0 KB
    By the way, you can guess how much profit I am making and how much I will be able to do next. Because something is said when life does not go against itself So I want to say to the pee that you should apply a trader after thought

6. 13 users say Thank You to Hande1 for this useful post.

alimat1 (29-04-2021), ayan555 (29-04-2021), Ch saab (29-04-2021), DaniBaBa (29-04-2021), fadilah (29-04-2021), Honey Bee (29-04-2021), Interlock (29-04-2021), KingOfKing1 (29-04-2021), Leofric (29-04-2021), rescue1122 (29-04-2021), Romanrein (29-04-2021), Snoopdogg (29-04-2021), wise-man (29-04-2021)

7. #94 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    372 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Good morning everyone, wow, today in the Asian session was not as usual, which was quiet and raised the GU position first. This time, Asia has shown her pessimism towards risky assets, including Gold. Traders in Asia don't seem to want to miss the momentum with traders from Europe and America. The Asian session has resulted in a decline of around 55 pips. Will this pressure from Asia continue in the next trading session? Or is it like before that will make a difference in the opposite direction to the results of trading in the Asian session.
    Trading update
    Ok i told you yesterday i bought gold At that time I made a profit of $ 158 and after that, after closing the trader, I sold gold on 10 notes. Which I am going to show you in the screenshot that I now have a profit or loss You can have such screenshots to visualize what kind of a trader I am and how much profit you can make from it.
    In this screen shot, you can see how much profit I am making right now
    Name: IMG_20210430_090006.jpg Views: 161 Size: 47.6 KB
    As you saw in the screenshot, I am making a full profit of $ 200 but I am not closing the trade right now. Now I will close such trade and buy gold and earn a lot of profit. I always earn most of the profit and face less. We need that we set up a trader thoughtfully and get good profits So I want to tell all of you that we should all work with weeping goods If we do not travel, we will go in all and we will not be able to gain profits. As you have seen, I have spent the entire 2 days and I have earned $ 158 one and $ 200 other which you can see in the previous screenshot and today's screenshot.
    I hope that you have liked my trading and how you will be very happy with my trading and you can also earn a lot of profit from it.

8. 16 users say Thank You to Hande1 for this useful post.

alimat1 (30-04-2021), amiron56 (30-04-2021), bappy4x (30-04-2021), Carolyn (30-04-2021), Ch saab (30-04-2021), DaniBaBa (30-04-2021), grasper (30-04-2021), HassaanAli (30-04-2021), Honey Bee (30-04-2021), Interlock (30-04-2021), KingOfKing1 (02-05-2021), loaded-prof (30-04-2021), PkPanda (30-04-2021), ProTrader1 (30-04-2021), SweetRose (30-04-2021), Unregistered (1)

9. #95 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    372 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Good morning How are you? are you all right? I'm sorry I just got an update. Thank you in advance for the attention from all friends who took the time to visit this journal. This time I want to continue a little description that was reviewed in yesterday's journal update. On this occasion I would like to make an estimate in my view of how the Gbpusd trend in general will be going forward. From this description, it will be detailed again in intraday predictions at each subsequent journal update. So on this occasion I want to focus especially on seeing how the estimates are for large time frames which include weekly and monthly time frames.
    Trading update
    Due to K I had sent gold and I had a profit of 200. So I closed the gold train yesterday and yesterday I bought the cold If we don't work with the experience, we can never succeed As you are seeing that every time I make a profit, you can guess what kind of a trader I am. I'm just short of dollars If I had more dollars, I could have made a lot of profit. As you can see in the screenshot, how much property or lock I had before the marketer was closed
    Name: IMG_20210501_070345.jpg Views: 82 Size: 19.5 KB
    You see every time that my trader is more like a profit Because i work with news so By this time, I have earned about $ 400 in If it was my real account, maybe I could have scared it But this is my teams counter, so the name is son, I can do something, if I got something better than speaking, then I could have been so scared. So today I have come from the fold so only 1$ of me has been Which is very less, in such a situation, silver cannot be traded. You must have been seeing the updates of my trading from the past days, I hope that you will like my trading very much Because I only profit every , if I have a bonus, I can make a lot of profit. There are some compulsions of a human being, I cannot invest in such a situation, if I had a dollar, I could invest a lot of money by investing in it.
    As you can check all my previous traders that every profits have been deducted because I have been an official trader Earlier, I had made a lot of money by investing, but there were some compulsions in my house, due to which I cannot invest in such a situation. When the compulsions are over i will invest in it And you can see how much profit i can make I am sure that you must have liked my chatting a lot and you can earn a lot of profit through my trading. We should have patience there is nothing greater than The When we do not have patience, we put the trailer in a hurry, then we become a victim of loss.

10. 10 users say Thank You to Hande1 for this useful post.

Carolyn (01-05-2021), DaniBaBa (01-05-2021), Hally (01-05-2021), Honey Bee (01-05-2021), Interlock (01-05-2021), KingOfKing1 (02-05-2021), loaded-prof (01-05-2021), rescue1122 (01-05-2021), Romanrein (01-05-2021), Snoopdogg (01-05-2021)

11. #96 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    372 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Greetings.

Greeting and good morning everyone, I hope everyone will be good and enjoying this platform. Nowadays the forum facing some problems but I think this problems will be solve very soon. In last few weeks, I am not active on mt5 forum. Now I am again proper work and regular work in this platform and stay with mt5 forum and mt5 team. Today is a Saturday and the first boring day 😴. In the Next week, I will plan to take a good profit on my real trading account and will try taking profit on Gold Metal trade. Next the Gold making a bearish trend, because in last week the making a bull movement but yellow metal not break my expectation of 1800, so next week Gold move sell side.
    As you saw I had a collectorate on USD Gold from the brother who did it.
    What you didn't see is that I have a profit of about $ 18 yes Because the market is closed today, we can close it, nor can we trade Do magic, if the market opens, then I will sell the Red Cross to Gold. Because gold is going to fall down as much as possible Because With the spread of coronavirus and other babas, every market will fall down

12. 11 users say Thank You to Hande1 for this useful post.

ayan555 (02-05-2021), Carolyn (02-05-2021), DaniBaBa (02-05-2021), God of war (02-05-2021), heart of stone (02-05-2021), Honey Bee (02-05-2021), Interlock (02-05-2021), KingOfKing1 (02-05-2021), rescue1122 (02-05-2021), Romanrein (02-05-2021), Unregistered (1)

13. #97 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    372 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Greating
    My dear friends, Salam o alekum, I hope you all will be well and enjoy your children with children. If you are talking about trading, then you are also enjoying it. May you pray to ....... to gain everyone's profit and patience Because patience is sweet As the market was closed yesterday, today I am going to tell you about my training which was put on gold.
    Trading update

So today I am going to tell you about the ed on gold, which is standing in profit now, is it not closing it? Because I want to make a profit of about $ 200 only then I will close my trade At the moment, I have a profit of about $ 40, which is exactly the same thing. I think gold is almost 1800Will touch or can go up even more so should always work with All cry
    If you hurry in , most of you go to loss because it is not good to do any work in haste. By the way, it is also said that greed is a bad problem, today according to my analysis , I will touch the gold 1800
    If you touch such a surprise, it will go up a lot, so it will be almost 1815 Or can go even higher So every time I want to say to you that we should all work with crying cries, we should not hurry We should not hurry We need to think carefully to put a trader so that we can get maximum lump Hope you like my trader and you will like it very much So I am going to show you my trade in the screenshot
    Name: Screenshot_2021-05-03-06-47-01-58_a068875e8d70110f8d1ec48729c67374.png Views: 120 Size: 93.3 KB
    As you saw in such a screenshot, where to get my trader from and how many dollars can I give such a time

14. 10 users say Thank You to Hande1 for this useful post.

bappy4x (03-05-2021), Ch saab (03-05-2021), chirfanfaiz (03-05-2021), Guestteam (03-05-2021), Honey Bee (03-05-2021), Interlock (03-05-2021), KingOfKing1 (Yesterday), Leofric (03-05-2021), rescue1122 (03-05-2021), sophiafx (03-05-2021)

15. #98 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    372 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Trading update
    Hey friends, Salam Vallekum I wish you all would be perfect and enjoy your trading I hope that all the forex members and Modirator will be exactly right As i told you yesterday i bought gold So I am getting a profit of 200 on this night, which I am going to show you in the screenshot right now.
    Name: IMG_20210504_062951.jpg Views: 51 Size: 18.6 KB
    You saw in the screenshot that I am making a profit of $ 207 while doing this, so I am not even closing you because I want to have gold almost. 1835Quota will check or can go up even more
    GBPUSD currency analysis

growth of the GBPUSD currency market today is in accordance with trading planning sis, reject sellers on demand 1.3800 now on the h4 time frame and on the h1 time frame the market is still in the hands of buyers. And you are currently focused on buying re-entry trading which has clearly generated optimal profits, because the bullish pressure of the GBPUSD currency is more than 70 points from the low price of 1.3800.

With technical analysis of supply and fever on the h4 time frame, buyer's analysis has resulted in bullish engulfing candlesticks and stochastic oscillators that cross the upward direction, and buying growth for buyers for the GBPUSD currency is still open for supply retests at the price of 1.3920, and a potential bullish buyer results in a bull break candlestick out at 1.3920 supply triggered more open buyers to test supply at 1.3980. And to be able to follow the bullish wave in the h4 time frame analysis, to get a valid buy trade re-entry setup, we can take advantage of it in the h1 time frame analysis.
    Name: 2048053631.png Views: 318 Size: 547.3 KB

16. 12 users say Thank You to Hande1 for this useful post.

alimat1 (04-05-2021), ayan555 (04-05-2021), Ch saab (04-05-2021), DaniBaBa (04-05-2021), Eva4ever (04-05-2021), global20 (04-05-2021), Honey Bee (04-05-2021), Interlock (04-05-2021), KingOfKing1 (Yesterday), loaded-prof (04-05-2021), rescue1122 (04-05-2021), Wasiliyus (04-05-2021)

17. #99 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    372 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Hello my dear friends, I hope you all are doing well and enjoying your trading.
    And they're having fun with their kids, as you know, I made a profit of two hundred yesterday, so I got up and left what I put on gold.
    Trading update
    As you know I closed the gold trade and put it on the round which is on my professor of about 60 which I see you in the screenshot I hope you like it very much Ga and you also like my flaws. When we do not travel, we often lose money, so we must be patient. Patience is a very good thing.
    Name: IMG_20210505_064755.jpg Views: 85 Size: 23.0 KB
    GBPUSD analysis from the technical point of view of the BBMA:
    Name: GBPUSDDaily (16).png Views: 29 Size: 67.0 KB
    On the daily time frame above, this is in accordance with my analysis yesterday that the daily GBPUSD fell to complete reentry buy, as a result the price immediately went up again after touching this daily low MA5 / 10. In fact, there we also see the rejection of the mid BB as well as the MA5 / 10, which indicates that the price is very strong in being rejected there. However, yesterday's increase failed to penetrate yesterday's highest price, so there are indications that today's increase could only be up to MA5 / 10 hight, then then go down. For that, let's look at the H4 time frame:
    Name: GBPUSDH4 (19).png Views: 29 Size: 82.5 KB
    If at time H4 above we see a buy candle with a strong buy direction, even the price is already in the reentry buy stage. So that the price will rise again with the first target is this BB H4 TOP. However, before this increase, the price will be corrected first towards the MA5 / 10 low of this H4 first, then then go up. And if we look at the shape of the Bollinger band, it has started to close, which indicates that BB will flatten out again, so there will be a sideway price there. Then let's take a look at H1:
    Name: GBPUSDH1 (18).png Views: 29 Size: 84.9 KB

If on the H1 time frame above, the appearance of an extre buy is followed by the buy candle with a strong buy direction, so that the price goes up again. And currently, the price seems to want a correction first to go down into the H1 buy reentry area as well as H4 buy reentry. And we can buy when the price drops in the H1 / H4 buy reentry area.

That's the journal update this morning, hopefully it will be useful for all of us in today's analysis.

18. 17 users say Thank You to Hande1 for this useful post.

Ambar Hassan (05-05-2021), amiron56 (05-05-2021), bappy4x (05-05-2021), Emma Samantha (05-05-2021), Eva4ever (05-05-2021), evanshad (05-05-2021), Forex Mate 07 (05-05-2021), Forex student (05-05-2021), global20 (05-05-2021), grasper (05-05-2021), Honey Bee (05-05-2021), Interlock (05-05-2021), ISI Joker (05-05-2021), KingOfKing1 (Yesterday), loaded-prof (05-05-2021), rescue1122 (05-05-2021), Unregistered (1)

19. #100 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    372 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Trading update
    Friends, Assalam o alekum I wish you all will be well and well and your children are with children, just enjoying them. As I told you yesterday I have sent , so I have not closed that trade yet because gold 1760 Can touch or come down even more So I'm going to show you my glory that I sent to Gold In the AC screenshot, I can see how much profit I am making
    Name: IMG_20210506_061428.jpg Views: 22 Size: 19.6 KB
    I saw in the screenshot that I am making a profit of $ 20 at this time And of course, I don't train with myself right now, because I'm not doing college because I want to get at least $ 300 of that profit If we do not travel, most will go to measles because the one who travels is always ahead And it is also said by tradition that the fruit of patience is sweet and Hey haste is called devil Ved that you must have liked my trading update
    GBPUSD analysis from the technical point of view of the BBMA:
    Name: GBPUSDDaily (17).png Views: 15 Size: 67.7 KB
    On the daily time frame above this the daily candle is closed with a green candle, which means a bullish candle. And if you see the price there is still faithfully above the mid-daily BB, which indicates that the price is still likely to rise with the first aim of course the closest resistance or it could be TOP BB daily. So that the price will continue the journey up again. And if we look at the shape of the Bollinger band, it is very clear that it is flat and is leaning upwards, so the price is slowly rising. As a complement to the daily setup time, let's see what happened to H4:
    Name: GBPUSDH4 (20).png Views: 14 Size: 86.5 KB

If at the H4 time above, we see a buy candle with a strong buy direction, so the price will still continue to rise. Even yesterday, the price tried to go down, but all failed to penetrate the mid BB and MA50 as a bulwark for the resistance to this bullish trend. And we also see a candle tail from below fixed at MA5 / 10 low that coincides with MA50, indicating that there is resistance to price not falling again. And we can see that the shape of the Bollinger band has also begun to flatten out, so the price will tend to move sideways first and then break through one of the top bb or low bb lines to form a new trend. So let's see what happened to H1
    Name: GBPUSDH1 (19).png Views: 14 Size: 82.3 KB

If at the H1 time frame we clearly see a narrowing of the Bollinger band, so the price moves very narrowly. It's like the price is waiting for something so the market moves very carefully. What is waiting for is the fundamental news tonight, the BOE Monetary Policy Report, so that the market will act hard when the news approaches. But what is clear is that when the mid BB shrinks very small it indicates that there will be a big trend that will form afterwards.

That is the journal update for Hande1 this morning, I hope it will be useful for all of my friends.

20. 6 users say Thank You to Hande1 for this useful post.

alimat1 (06-05-2021), Anatoli Damien (06-05-2021), Honey Bee (06-05-2021), Interlock (06-05-2021), KingOfKing1 (Yesterday), loaded-prof (06-05-2021)

21. #101 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    372 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Trading update
    My dear friends, Assalam o alekum, hope that you will all be well and well As you know, I sent gold the day before yesterday and I am suffering right now. 435$Has a disadvantage If I could buy it, I would have made a profit at such a time as it is now since . Hope you liked my trading update Going to show you in two words through a screenshot
    Name: IMG_20210508_064631.jpg Views: 22 Size: 22.4 KB
    EURUSD analysis from the technical point of view of the BBMA:
    Name: EURUSDDaily (2).png Views: 13 Size: 82.5 KB
    On the daily time frame above, we see a buy momentum candle there, that the candle breaks and breaks above the TOP BB. Momentum candles like this are a sign that the trend will continue bullish. But the name is the momentum candle, there will definitely be reentry, so that the price will decline first correction to enter the daily reentry area, at MA5 / 10 low. And if we look at the shape of the Bollinger band, it has started to open again a little bit, even though yesterday it started to flatten out for the TOP BB, which indicates that the initial trend has just started to occur. Let's see at time H4 is there a support setup for downward correction?
    Name: EURUSDH4 (3).png Views: 13 Size: 73.8 KB

If at the H4 time above we see a buy momentum candle setup as well and there is also an extreme sell there. And these two setups are contradictory, because they are both initial signals of a reversal or trend continuation. And if indeed to complete the daily buy reentry, it seems that for this H4 the valid one is the extreme sell, so the price will form TPW and MHV first and then down to complete the reentry buy at the daily time. Next, let's see what happened at the H1 time:
    Name: EURUSDH1 (2).png Views: 12 Size: 102.2 KB
    At the H1 time frame, it is almost like the H4 time frame, namely 2 setups appear in the opposite direction, namely buy momentum and also sell extremes. So that to complete the above reetry time, the price will go down first, at least enter the reentry buy area on daily or on H4. And if on H1 this, the price might go down to the blue box area, because there is a sideway area and at the same time the RBS area. And if at the BBMA, there is a possibility that an extreme buy will appear, so that we can buy later in the area.

That is the journal update for Hande1 this morning. Hopefully it will be useful for all friends in analyzing for Monday next week. Thank you.

22. 11 users say Thank You to Hande1 for this useful post.

amiron56 (Yesterday), Anatoli Damien (Yesterday), Ch saab (Yesterday), Emma Samantha (Yesterday), global20 (Yesterday), hayzee19 (Yesterday), Honey Bee (Yesterday), Interlock (Yesterday), KingOfKing1 (Yesterday), loaded-prof (Yesterday), rescue1122 (Yesterday)

Reply to thread
Page 10 of 11 ... 5 8 9 10 11