• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 65 of 65 ... 60 63 64 65

Thread: Shazia11's Trading journal

1. #641 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      307 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,017 Times in 1,534 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by shazia11     
      Good morning dear members of mt5 forex forum
      Hope that you will be fine and doing well. Dear traders last day i found that Silver market is bearish trend and it will move downward. So i placed sell entry on this market. But after my entry in market it showed some upward movement and now my account is floating in little loss.
      I am hopeful that market will soon move in my favor and it will hit 25.500 today and i will get good profit.
      What is your opinion about my trade please share it with me. Thanks

Attachment 263926
      The uptrend of Silver metal has been finished or depleted momentum.Last whole month the pair traded in sideways.Now daily bollinger band upper and lower band showing 28.80-25.20 range inside which price will keep fluctuating in next days.Besides crossing below bollinger middle band around 26.50 created a bearish trend opportunity in Friday.
      Attached Images  

2. #642 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      309 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,766 Times in 1,840 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by shazia11     
      Hello dear members of mt5 forex forum hope that you will be fine and enjoying good profit in forex trading. dear traders i was busy in my domestic work so i cannot work on this forum. now i am free and i will work with full zeal and zest. hope that all of you will support me and we will work very hard. thank you very much dear traders and best of luck.
      Yes you are welcome trader , hope you will get good profit and you will get good kind of success and the forex market by using the grade kind of knowledge that is necessary for getting the good kind of money from currency pair trading.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Reply to thread
    Page 65 of 65 ... 60 63 64 65

Subscribed to this Thread : 3